ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Director Paul Haggis Speaks Out About Scientology in First Television Interview!

Discussion in 'Movies, Plays, and Documentaries about Scientology' started by Type4_PTS, Jan 11, 2013.

1. Type4_PTS

Type4_PTS Diamond Invictus SP

This is from NBC News here in the U.S. (one of the major TV networks! ) :)

Lawrence Wright will be on as well! :happydance:

There's a brief video clip here at this link (a teaser):
    http://rockcenter.nbcnews.com/_news...out-scientology-in-first-television-interview

Last edited: Jan 11, 2013
  2. afaceinthecrowd

afaceinthecrowd Gold Meritorious Patron

3. Type4_PTS

Here's a quick peek into the offices of OSA INT and also the office of COB using special remote viewing technology: :coolwink:

:shithitfan::shithitfan::shithitfan::shithitfan::shithitfan::shithitfan::shithitfan::shithitfan::shithitfan::shithitfan::shithitfan::shithitfan:

:hide::hide::hide::hide::hide::hide::hide::hide::hide::hide::hide::hide::hide::hide::hide::hide::hide::hide::hide::hide:

4. sallydannce

sallydannce Gold Meritorious Patron

Thanks for my first belly-laugh of the day. :dieslaughing:

This book, these interviews....wow, just wow!

For Paul and Lawrence. :flowers::flowers:

5. Infinite

Infinite Troublesome Internet Fringe Dweller

[​IMG]

Thanks dude. ​

6. leina

leina Patron

7. Mark A. Baker

Mark A. Baker Sponsor

That'll work well in promoting the new book. :thumbsup:

Look like someone's publisher has a good press agent. Hoped they talk to John Stewart/Stephen Colbert, too. :whistling:

Mark A. Baker

8. Type4_PTS

Here's a post from www.tonyortega.org regarding the Paul Haggis interview as well as some upcoming surprises: :coolwink:

9. NoName

NoName A Girl Has No Name

Hey Davey,
    You pulled it in!

10. Operating DB

Operating DB Truman Show Dropout

SURRENDER DOROTHY!!!
    I mean,
    SURRENDER DAVEY!!!!

:hourglass:

11. AnonSunshine

AnonSunshine Patron with Honors

This 2013 is the year of reckoning to David Miscavige for all the human rights abuses, Narconon crimes and else where, hidden agenda, lies, destruction of families, death of Alexander and other young adults, forced abortions, child endangerment and child abuse, slavery, lies about Ideal Morgue as expansion, enprisionment of management at the Hole in Hemet, California, robbery of people with good intention, disappearance of Shelly Miscavige, IRS infringement of non-profit codes, enurement and the list goes on and on... :happydance: :happydance:

:cheers2:

12. Kat Tastrophy

Kat Tastrophy Patron

Before I even saw this thread I got a call from my mother and she said "you know that Scientology stuff you have been reading about? Some of it's going to be on Rock Center next week". I'm so happy that this stuff is getting so much exposure in the mainstream lately! If it's reaching shows and stations that even my mother watches, you know it's starting to really leak out there. I'm can't wait to see this one! :happydance:

13. Type4_PTS

I'm just bumping this for the weekend crowd in case anyone missed it.

[​IMG]

14. Type4_PTS

15. Anonycat

Anonycat Crusader

It's time to turn those cult CDs and DVDs into party toys! Everyone's invited!

[​IMG]

16. smartone

smartone My Own Boss

I can't wait to see this :giggle::nailbiting:

17. Anonycat

Anonycat Crusader

WOW - the last seconds of that video! He's been there and done that - you can hear it when he talks about the cult's culture of fear. This is going to be bigger than that volcano on the cover of Dianetics.

18. Type4_PTS

Yeah, this seems as though it's going to be Epic! :)

Popcorn anyone?

[​IMG]

19. Anonycat

Anonycat Crusader

Popcorn is in affluence and vertical.

20. Idle Morgue

Idle Morgue Gold Meritorious Patron