ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Disappoiinted!

Discussion in 'Other Locations' started by renegade, Apr 28, 2013.

1. renegade

renegade Silver Meritorious Patron

I cannot believe these guys re-joined staff after being f!@#ed in the ass!!!

I HATE the "Key-out events by CLO!!!

My friends re-joined staff!!!!
    F*********!!!!!!
    Damn it! I love these guys! They are good people. FOOLED AGAIN!!! Pissed OFF!

2. degraded being

degraded being Sponsor

Sometimes the rejoining is just that extra confirmation they need to ditch it for good.

3. renegade

ArgH! Good people being used pisses me off! These guys are really helpful guys!

4. renegade

HELP ME!!!!! How do I make them see?????

These guys are so miserable! They donate time, money, effort... you know

deal.

So HARD to watch them so Brainwashed into staff contracts they don't wanna do anyway!

I love these guys but jesus, wtf do you do!

5. renegade

I went to dinner with a good friend who really believes "this time" the Ideal org are gonna happen!
    Some video that convinces people that it WILL HAPPEN is being shown to the public.

For what it's worth, this person said, wtf am I doing?

6. renegade

FRICKING FIVE OF THEM JOINED STAFF!

7. Purple Rain

Purple Rain Crusader

Don't worry, renegade. I doubt they'll last long since they really don't want to be there. It's one thing to manipulate somebody into buying something they don't want - it's another thing to keep convincing them once they cool off.

I'll bet you ten cents that three of them are out again within six months.

8. degraded being

degraded being Sponsor

Tell them to postulate a win for scientology. This is serious because without those postulates scientology is going to lose soooooo much.
    When they ask what you are talking about, tell them you are talking about the fraud charges and the people who died at narconon, and tell them it's because there are SPs right in the upper echelons of scientology, and even the OT8s! are rebelling...don't stop go quickly into the Garcia case and say that might be because the OTs are all enturbulated about an OT 7? 8? murdering someone with a gun and trying to off himself but failing and ending up in prison...don't hold back...drop all the prominent names who are out now......

9. Purple Rain

Purple Rain Crusader

Good one, db!

Another suggestion:

Think of all the things they enjoy doing the most and make sure to organise as many as possible for whenever they're working on staff. Invite every single other person they know to come and indulge in the fun, while you congratulate the recovered staff members loudly on their dedication. Acknowledge them for not being dilettantes with other fish to fry. Do they enjoy a day out at the cricket? Off you go! Do they like meeting up at the pub after work for a beer? Do it without them! Then afterwards rave to them about how much fun you all had!

10. Tiger Lily

Tiger Lily Gold Meritorious Patron

Unfortunately, they are probably high on kool-aid right now and nothing you say will get through. But I'd try to plant a seed at least, and I'd use LRH to do it. I would ask them to keep what LRH said about personal integrity in mind. Tell them never to give up their self determinism because someone else seems to have higher level knowledge. Tell them to trust their instincts.

Scientology is so screwy -- it does the opposite of what this essay says while telling you that you are self determined. It's very twisted. Eventually exes realize this, but it will have to be their own realization. . . so if you can draw attention to it, maybe you can help speed up the process.

In Scientology people are told they don't really have self determinism until they are clear/OT3/OT8 and are encouraged to trust the viewpoints of LRH/DM etc. because those guys *know*. So if you can plant that seed that if they see something wrong they need to observe it and say it and stand their ground, then just maybe when they start being mistreated, or seeing others mistreated, or seeing that people aren't really getting better or whatever, maybe at that point they'll be able to break free.

At this point I think that the best thing you can do is be a friend to them. Pressuring them will just push them away. Tell them they have to do what's right for them even if you don't agree you will always be their friend. When they start to feel alone in that morass they will know that your friendship is not conditional.

I'm sorry you have to go through this. :(

11. Lurker5

Lurker5 Gold Meritorious Patron

Me too, when I found out someone I thought was out, was and is still so so IN, and a 100% dm supporter too. Or did this person just tell me that, not trusting me, suspecting he/she was being tested ???? :hmm: :whistling: I never freaking lose hope . . . But it was a HUGE disappointment. HUGE. :unsure: :sadangel: :sadsigh:

12. AnonyMary

AnonyMary Formerly Fooled - Finally Free