ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

discarnate intelligence wrote 9 word/1 symbol phrase via telekinesis, please share #tellArt

Discussion in 'Scientology Front Groups and Alliances' started by vain_shields217, Aug 11, 2019.

1. vain_shields217

vain_shields217 Patron with Honors

handwriting evolved a certain appearance purely due to the nature of quillpens as I understand it. All the stuff you refer to: nib pressure, right or left-handed, etc. is very relevant. In terms of the word list looking like this: 'list', that's because I would make things-to-do-lists throughout my late teens/early 20's with a single inverted comma around the key word in each item. It's probably meaningless to you if you are unsure about my claim, but what if the akashic record has a bit of God in it and the Holy Spirit knew that habit of mine. It's funny to imagine it looking like printer fonts on a handwriting surface like a post-it!

[bcolor=#ffcc00]In other words, the mind writes like it has an arm? [/bcolor] >> the M.D. Prodromita icon, mother and child, housed at Mount Athos, doesn't have any brush-marks but still looks 'painted'

This certainly looks like a thick classic pen was in use, but again it can't have involved nib pressure:
    [​IMG]
    very interesting g at the end of that (X)weig word wouldn't you say? it's got the ink direction written all over it