What's new

Disconnection Cancelled

Megalomaniac

Silver Meritorious Patron
Hi Everyone!

My name is Mac.

Born 1971. Parents got into Scientology 1974. Delphi Oregon 77-81, 86-89. KTL, LOC, Student Hat, Objectives. And a lot of miscellaneous.

Hope to meet you all. :happydance:

Mac Stevens
415 NE 6th Street
Newport, Oregon 97365-2805
(541) 574-4451
[email protected]

Div6

Crusader
I think a new OSA strat is to title threads in a potentially "theta" way and then keep them at the top of the categories.....must give them extra points or something.....

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
I think a new OSA strat is to title threads in a potentially "theta" way and then keep them at the top of the categories.....must give them extra points or something.....

And it's an Earthlink e-mail address too. Conclusive proof! The full contact details are just provided to throw us off, right? Do you know what you get when you Google that phone number?

Hi Mac, and welcome. Please excuse our humour. :)

Paul

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
Just sayin'

Hey, mon, I used to have, on our second 'puter, an Earthlink email address and I definitely wasn't OSA...though, I must say, I did ditch it after a while on the advice of a friend.

Div6

Crusader
And it's an Earthlink e-mail address too. Conclusive proof! The full contact details are just provided to throw us off, right? Do you know what you get when you Google that phone number?

Hi Mac, and welcome. Please excuse our humour. :)

Paul

I was looking more at the "I think I leik Scn" thread, and how it gets punted up....this one not so much. Sorry. Should have been clearer in my statement.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Hey, mon, I used to have, on our second 'puter, an Earthlink email address and I definitely wasn't OSA...though, I must say, I did ditch it after a while on the advice of a friend.

Yeah. I had an Earthlink dial-up connection and e-mail address from 1996 to 1999. Then I read the linked affidavit online about Earthlink monitoring the Internet and collaborating with OSA and I dumped my Earthlink account pronto. I have no idea if it is/was true, but figured it didn't cost me anything to be cautious.

http://www.skeptictank.org/moxon1.htm

Paul

byte301

Crusader
We had earthlink too. We had so many problems with it we dumped it...their customer service was a joke.

I later found out it was a scilon owned company.

klidov

Silver Meritorious Patron
We had earthlink too. We had so many problems with it we dumped it...their customer service was a joke.

I later found out it was a scilon owned company.

Everyone I know who used Earthlink dropped it by 2006. I don't think I've had an Earthlink account for over 10 years.

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
Yeah, I remember hearing about that (that Earthlink was feeding info to CofS0 too. If I'd never been in, I'd think "WTF? WHY??" but I think it's true believer syndrome.

Axiom142

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hi Everyone!

My name is Mac.

Born 1971. Parents got into Scientology 1974. Delphi Oregon 77-81, 86-89. KTL, LOC, Student Hat, Objectives. And a lot of miscellaneous.

Hope to meet you all. :happydance:

Mac Stevens
415 NE 6th Street
Newport, Oregon 97365-2805
(541) 574-4451
[email protected]

:welcome2:

Welcome Mac!

So are you still 'in', or have you seen the light?

Axiom142

byte301

Crusader
Everyone I know who used Earthlink dropped it by 2006. I don't think I've had an Earthlink account for over 10 years.

Yes, klidov, we dropped it years ago too. The tech support was even here in NM, not India...and it STILL sucked. LOL!

uniquemand

Unbeliever
I told everyone I knew that Earthlink was a scientology company. Immediately people worried about backdoors being used to scan their communications and stopped using Earthlink.

Unperfekt

Patron
Hey Megalomaniac,

Have you talked to your local anonymous cell recently? We can hook you up with a ton of exes in Portland, we have a pretty big network.

Our website is at pdxanon.info and there's a link to our forums from there. Hope you can tell us your story!

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
I must address the thread title, Mac.
There's really no need to tell blatant lies about scientology, such as "Disconnection Cancelled".
Telling lies about scientology is scientology's job, it's NOT what we do on ESMB.
So, just to set the record straight: Disconnection is practiced daily in the CofS.
Consider yourself told. :D

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
There's really no need to tell blatant lies about scientology, such as "Disconnection Cancelled".
Telling lies about scientology is scientology's job, it's NOT what we do on ESMB.
So, just to set the record straight: Disconnection is practiced daily in the CofS.

^^^This!^^^

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire

I didn't read it like that at all. I read it as a friendly hello from a new-ish poster who is posting his real name and contact details for the first time, which is quite a big deal on any Scn discussion board. Who on ESMB has done that? It is possible to find out my home address and phone number(s) online without a whole lot of trouble, but I still feel a bit queasy about posting them here. The disconnection cancelled was his OWN. In other words, he is connecting up with us in a friendly fashion, while making a joke about it.

Wonder if he'll ever dare post here again?

Paul