What's new

DISCONNECTION POLICY & HOW MY FIGHT CONTINUES

British Mom

Patron with Honors
Hi everyone,

When I returned from Los Angeles back in March 09, I got in touch with Tony & Sue of getbeckyout, they live in Manchester so last weekend I travelled there to met them & do my first UK protest with the Anons.:clap: :clap: :clap:

I met some lovely anons & some ex scientologist, at one point I felt quite tired as I left home at 6am & the journey was 3 hours, so Tony said go & have a sit down in the car, well Tony's car has signs all over it, like Scientology is a Cult & so on.

While I was sitting there, a aged gentleman came & spoke to me about Jesus, then he started to sing to me, bless him, we spoke for ages. Later a father & son stopped to talk to me, they were from Los Angels, on holiday in England, again we spoke for ages about the C of S, they were Buddists & to top it all, a lady stopped & said how awful Scientology was, she was an atheist, we certaintly got the message out :yes:

I did an interview, so here it is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7GMRUpZjf5o

Tony & Sue looked after me & l stayed at their lovely home, was taken out for dinner in the evening, we had a really good time, thank you Tony & Sue, we talked till 2am then went to bed.

It was a really good & productive weekend so the fight continues to free the Sea Org.:happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

God Bless you.

lionheart

Gold Meritorious Patron
Brilliant!

Ordinary people showing their disdain for the cult.

Very powerful.

Well done everybody involved.

Carmel

Crusader
Good on you, darlin' girl, keep going. :) You've got a bloody shit of a situation there. I feel for you and for others in your position.

Just know this - You are not alone. There are many who back you up in your endeavour, and who are working on various fronts to deal with this cruelty that's prevalent around the CofS on all Conts.

I hope/postulate/pray that soon you will have her back, and that you will be sleeping at nights with peace at heart.

Love,
Carmel :hug:

British Mom

Patron with Honors
Good on you, darlin' girl, keep going. :) You've got a bloody shit of a situation there. I feel for you and for others in your position.

Just know this - You are not alone. There are many who back you up in your endeavour, and who are working on various fronts to deal with this cruelty that's prevalent around the CofS on all Conts.

I hope/postulate/pray that soon you will have her back, and that you will be sleeping at nights with peace at heart.

Love,
Carmel :hug:

Thank you for your kind words. I am doing this for me & others now, at first it was just for me but not anymore, even if I get Mandy back I will still continue to tell the story & I couldnt have done it without the support that I have had from people like you & the amazing people that I have met on this journey.:thumbsup:

Out of all this I have met some real angels, it has brought my faith back to where it should be, there are alot of good people in this world.. My world (in Scientology) was full of fear & control, but now its full of love & support for fellow men & the powers that be. Love is the most powerful weapon in the universe. :yes: God bless you.:thumbsup:

lionheart

Gold Meritorious Patron
I too met some amazing people at the Anon protests. Anons and Old Guard.

It does re-affirm your faith in human beings. A faith which scientology dented in my case.

British Mom

Patron with Honors
I too met some amazing people at the Anon protests. Anons and Old Guard.

It does re-affirm your faith in human beings. A faith which scientology dented in my case.

Yes, me too, Scientology makes the wog world seem dangerous:angry: but there is alot of good in it too:thumbsup: Take care :yes:

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
Yes, me too, Scientology makes the wog world seem dangerous:angry: but there is alot of good in it too:thumbsup: Take care :yes:

Hi British Mom,

Having worked with Mandy for a while, I know from her that she missed you too. She has you in her heart, no matter what she says, or should I say, what they "drill" her to say.

I remember when you had visited that they had her go to the police station and let them know that she did not want to see you.

I find that so hard to believe.

She misses England and her family. I know that she does.

And did she really lose her husband? He went uplines and they had to divorce? I find that very hard to understand. She was very much in love with him.

Maybe with your persistence, and the rough life she has in the SO, by attrition, she will finally wake up. And she will know you will be there for her, when the time is right.

I admire your persistence and courage.

Love should be the most important thing, and yet, in Scientology, it absolutely is not.

And here is another example of it.

(I am no stranger to disconnection either, covered in my own story. Disconnected from my father from 75 to 05. Currently disconnected from my mother and brother since 04).

British Mom

Patron with Honors
Hi British Mom,

Having worked with Mandy for a while, I know from her that she missed you too. She has you in her heart, no matter what she says, or should I say, what they "drill" her to say.

I remember when you had visited that they had her go to the police station and let them know that she did not want to see you.

I find that so hard to believe.

She misses England and her family. I know that she does.

And did she really lose her husband? He went uplines and they had to divorce? I find that very hard to understand. She was very much in love with him.

Maybe with your persistence, and the rough life she has in the SO, by attrition, she will finally wake up. And she will know you will be there for her, when the time is right.

I admire your persistence and courage.

Love should be the most important thing, and yet, in Scientology, it absolutely is not.

And here is another example of it.

(I am no stranger to disconnection either, covered in my own story. Disconnected from my father from 75 to 05. Currently disconnected from my mother and brother since 04).

Oh Bea, I am so sorry :bigcry: the tears are just rolling down my face, this has to stop. :angry:

This is what I heard that Mandy & Chas were divorced in 2007, this broke my heart & as you said they loved each other soooooo much. I was never happy about her being in LA but I thought at least she has Chas, but if its true she doesnt now.:confused2:

And as you have said Love is the most important thing & I feel in my heart that she is calling me to help her. I remember once when she was a little girl & in trouble I heard her call me, when she came home, she told me about something scary that had happened & I thought :omg: I picked it up.

So I will not give up & I am sure you wont either, love is the most powerful tool in this world. Take care & God Bless You.:blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss:

Outethicsofficer

Silver Meritorious Patron
Hi British Mom

What a terrible plight. Your journey is so familiar, we got our youngest out just after Xmas 2008, just before she was to be spirited away to Flag to get her away from us, we are "external influences", you get this status simply by being a parent of an SO member, especially if you make a noise about getting to have some time with that member or for a small thing like ensuring they have a bit of pocket money to spend, heaven help you if you expect the SO member to get proper medical attention when it is needed, as we did.

We never never never realised this was how we were viewed for we were dedicated scio's doing as much as we felt we could to support the movement and our daughters, my wife has a daughter she hasn't seen for 5 yrs at Flag.

Recently, Fiona (at Flag) has effectively been disconnected from us both, she has as well been disconnected from the rest of her extended family, who are non scio's. When I say she has been "disconnected from us" I mean to lay her not being in comm directly at the feet of the church, no one in their right mind ceases communication with their whole family, not unless some undue influence is being brought to bear on the person.

I really would like to let you know, your daughter is not in agreement with this disconnection, she could not possibly be, it is so obvious you love her greatly, she will know that, underneath the enforced reality that has her beingness trapped she will know that. It is now quite obvious to us we were very lucky to have intervened in our youngest daughters case, preventing her from going to Flag and getting her out of the SO, we are now without doubt that she would have been "brainwashed" (for want of a better term) into some sort of lie about family and in particular us an enforced reality that is in my opinion is designed to destroy the fabric of family!:omg:

Your are amongst friends on this board, we are constantly seeking ways to penetrate to dislodge the mind control this group has on our loved ones. I'd hate to think it might take the disolution of the SO before we get to see Fiona again! If that is to be the case then we will work to bring that to fruition, perhaps the little bits we all do will add to the bringing down of this group, I think so.:yes:

Our thoughts are with you and the many others who find themselves in similar circumstances.

PS: I have been wondering if it is possible that Fiona may not be the one answering to our emails, when they do get answered, is it likely they don't let her know we have been trying to contact her? :confused2:

James

Mystic

Crusader
Aw Mom I just love you just being you and how that results in the way you protest this bloody cult. You often touch my heart. :kiss:

Outethicsofficer

Patricia Curtis

Patron with Honors
I really would like to let you know, your daughter is not in agreement with this disconnection, she could not possibly be, it is so obvious you love her greatly, she will know that, underneath the enforced reality that has her beingness trapped she will know that.

Susan, sometimes I laugh when I think of all the nutty ways we've approached this battle (and you know I have the photographic evidence to prove it :wink:). But from the bottom of my heart, no words have ever rang truer to me than these spoken by Outethicsofficer.

That girl loves her mama and you will be seeing her soon. Thank you, Outethicsofficer, for your wonderfully encouraging message.

Happy Days

Dear British Mum

I read your post and my heart sank for you, me and all the others who are in the same situation.

As the OEO mentioned in his post, my daughter is at Flag in CMO.

She's a beautiful, kind and loving daughter, grand daughter, niece and cousin, so not communicating to her family is just not her, she has always had very open communication lines. So I know that it's whatever drilling, processing, she having to handle me and the family in her universe, to make us less important. We are definitely thought of as external influences, her father is the only family member who is still a Scientologist so basically the rest of her family are being blown off as not important.

I too am suspicious of any emails received from my daughter as she does not have her own personal email account so anyone could be responding to emails. Although she has not responded to my last two emails.

So, we move forward and continue to put plans in place, make contact with people who have influence and endeavour to make a difference to this whole distressing situation.

Love and thoughts to you and your family

British Mom

Patron with Honors
Hi Outethicsofficer

Hi James,

Thank you for what you have written. Thats right what you have said. We were the external influences, thats why they got her to L.A. The rest of my family were disaffected at the time & I am sure that Mandy's husband had something to do with it. They are not together now.

She was in touch when first went over there to L.A. & very unhappy & I tried to get her back. The thing that upsets me is that, she disconnected from all her family. On my ex husbands side they werent Scientologists & she cut the communication to them too.

I divorced my husband in 2001 so wasnt connected to his side of the family & that didnt make sense that Mandy stop talking to them as well. Oh well, the way the C of S operates doesnt make sense, they are just an evil cult.

Love is so much more powerful & that will win in the end. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thanks for your support & God Bless You & everyone else on this board.

Ladybird

Susan, I have watched all your videos and read all the posts about your situation. It so closely matches my own and so many others. I think you are doing the right thing by keeping on speaking out. It has been my experience that often the cult will put so much pressure on the person inside for "pulling in the flap" that eventually it gets so over the top that the Sea Org member gets fed up. Even if she gets offloaded against her will and sent to "handle" you and her family, it won't take long for her to realize the truth.

A few days of sleep, no pressure, good food and real love is all it takes.

There is no love in Scientology and they have no "tech" to handle it.

British Mom

Patron with Honors
Susan, I have watched all your videos and read all the posts about your situation. It so closely matches my own and so many others. I think you are doing the right thing by keeping on speaking out. It has been my experience that often the cult will put so much pressure on the person inside for "pulling in the flap" that eventually it gets so over the top that the Sea Org member gets fed up. Even if she gets offloaded against her will and sent to "handle" you and her family, it won't take long for her to realize the truth.

A few days of sleep, no pressure, good food and real love is all it takes.

There is no love in Scientology and they have no "tech" to handle it.

Yes, this is what I am hoping that she gets offloaded:thumbsup: It will be hard but with Love, rest & good food I am sure it wouldnt take long to get her back into the fold, so to speak. :happydance: :happydance: I am here to love & help her & others. :yes: :yes: :yes: