What's new

DISCONNECTION POLICY & HOW MY FIGHT CONTINUES

joolie

Patron
Hi Susan,

So sorry to hear your story about Mandy... brought back a lot of memories.
Gosh it seems like another time when Chaz and Mo were the unstoppable course sups back at St Hill. Frank was the DoT as I recall... Jeez.... Mandy was doing her auditor training ... is it really 22 years ago.

May I be so bold as to offer an idea for a change of tactic. Having been in the SO and also having had that "you are either for us or against us" and "the SO is the only and right thing to do" viewpoints you, unfortunately are the enemy.

Until that viewpoint is changed little can be done, I'm really talking from my experience here and could be completely wrong regarding Mandy.
Putting myself back in the SO and with that SO viewpoint asking to speak to her and the wording on the placards may unfortunately only reinforce this.

How about a simple message of "Mandy I love you, you will always have a home - Mum" Imagine that one message being held up on placards all around the LA complex.

One day she will come home.

Love to you and C.

J

British Mom

Patron with Honors
Hi Susan,

So sorry to hear your story about Mandy... brought back a lot of memories.
Gosh it seems like another time when Chaz and Mo were the unstoppable course sups back at St Hill. Frank was the DoT as I recall... Jeez.... Mandy was doing her auditor training ... is it really 22 years ago.

May I be so bold as to offer an idea for a change of tactic. Having been in the SO and also having had that "you are either for us or against us" and "the SO is the only and right thing to do" viewpoints you, unfortunately are the enemy.

Until that viewpoint is changed little can be done, I'm really talking from my experience here and could be completely wrong regarding Mandy.
Putting myself back in the SO and with that SO viewpoint asking to speak to her and the wording on the placards may unfortunately only reinforce this.

How about a simple message of "Mandy I love you, you will always have a home - Mum" Imagine that one message being held up on placards all around the LA complex.

One day she will come home.

Love to you and C.

J

Hi, Thank you for your kind words, Yes they were the days, the good times at St. Hill, when Mandy & Chaz got married & Oh how beautiful she looked, they were so happy. I have recently found out that they were forced to divorce as Chaz was sent to Int & Mandy wasnt qualified.

But last night I also found out that Chaz was back in the UK, so I called St. HIll & they put me through to a different department & said he is not here today, but will be tomorrow, so it looks like he is back in the UK again.

Mandy is still in LA & yes while I was there I wrote loads of postcards & put the words that you suggested, one each week has been sent to Mandy by the girls in America, since I left.

Alot is happening in America at the present & I live in hope that one day she will call. Love is much stronger than anything else & that will win in the end.

Take care & love to you, Susan

lionheart

Gold Meritorious Patron
Love is much stronger than anything else & that will win in the end.

I loved you for a long, long time
I know this love is real
It don't matter how it all went wrong
That don't change the way I feel
And I can't believe that time's
Gonna heal this wound that I'm speaking of
There ain't no cure
There ain't no cure
There ain't no cure for love

All the rocket ships are climbing through the sky
The holy books are open wide
The doctors working day and night
But they'll never ever find that cure for love
There ain't no drink, no drug
There's nothing pure enough to be a cure for love

I walked into this empty church
I had no place else to go
When the sweetest voice I ever heard
Whispered to my soul
I don't need to be forgiven
For loving you so much
It's written in the scriptures
It's written there in blood
I even heard the angels
Declare it from above
There ain't no cure
There ain't no cure

Leonard Cohen.

British Mom

Patron with Honors
I loved you for a long, long time
I know this love is real
It don't matter how it all went wrong
That don't change the way I feel
And I can't believe that time's
Gonna heal this wound that I'm speaking of
There ain't no cure
There ain't no cure

All the rocket ships are climbing through the sky
The holy books are open wide
The doctors working day and night
But they'll never ever find that cure for love
There ain't no drink, no drug
There's nothing pure enough to be a cure for love

I walked into this empty church
I had no place else to go
When the sweetest voice I ever heard
Whispered to my soul
I don't need to be forgiven
For loving you so much
It's written in the scriptures
It's written there in blood
I even heard the angels
Declare it from above
There ain't no cure
There ain't no cure

Leonard Cohen.

Thank you, this says it all :yes:

Panther

Patron
Hi, Thank you for your kind words, Yes they were the days, the good times at St. Hill, when Mandy & Chaz got married & Oh how beautiful she looked, they were so happy. I have recently found out that they were forced to divorce as Chaz was sent to Int & Mandy wasnt qualified.

But last night I also found out that Chaz was back in the UK, so I called St. HIll & they put me through to a different department & said he is not here today, but will be tomorrow, so it looks like he is back in the UK again.

Mandy is still in LA & yes while I was there I wrote loads of postcards & put the words that you suggested, one each week has been sent to Mandy by the girls in America, since I left.

Alot is happening in America at the present & I live in hope that one day she will call. Love is much stronger than anything else & that will win in the end.

Take care & love to you, Susan

Hi British Mom,

I had a call from Mandy a while back - I was out so didn't get to speak to her; I'm guessing it was a call-in call or selling me Basics or some such... but if she does call again I will tell you would love to talk to her. I worked with her at SHF late 80s, she was/is just the most beautiful, bright and loving person. Everyone loved her. She and Chaz were the dream couple. I really feel for you. Take care.

RosyGlass

Patron with Honors
While I've had my experiences in this cult, and thinking if there was anything I could say to help, it reminded me of a time where I didn't talk to my Dad for a long time, not having to do with Scn at all.

In my mind, I had good reason (and I did, actually). But their came a time when he needed me, and I was there, naturally. He was not one to express feelings, but bit by bit I learned who my father was as a human being.

The good, the bad and the ugly. I'm conveying this story because there were many years, and many times I so needed to have that contact and didn't. I understand that painful void. if I can give any humble advice, it would be to persist, but in the meantime, please live your lives with love and happiness with all those who are actually around you.

British Mom

Patron with Honors
Hi British Mom,

I had a call from Mandy a while back - I was out so didn't get to speak to her; I'm guessing it was a call-in call or selling me Basics or some such... but if she does call again I will tell you would love to talk to her. I worked with her at SHF late 80s, she was/is just the most beautiful, bright and loving person. Everyone loved her. She and Chaz were the dream couple. I really feel for you. Take care.

OH dear, she loved her family too. Chaz & Mandy are divorced now :ohmy:

they were forced to divorced by Misscabbage, Chaz went up lines & Mandy wasnt qualled, but Chaz is no longer up lines, as he didnt make it, was sent back to St. Hill, but now hes back in LA. This is all wrong, she hasnt spoken to any of her family since 2000. I really appreciate your note, thank you very much :yes:

British Mom

Patron with Honors
While I've had my experiences in this cult, and thinking if there was anything I could say to help, it reminded me of a time where I didn't talk to my Dad for a long time, not having to do with Scn at all.

In my mind, I had good reason (and I did, actually). But their came a time when he needed me, and I was there, naturally. He was not one to express feelings, but bit by bit I learned who my father was as a human being.

The good, the bad and the ugly. I'm conveying this story because there were many years, and many times I so needed to have that contact and didn't. I understand that painful void. if I can give any humble advice, it would be to persist, but in the meantime, please live your lives with love and happiness with all those who are actually around you.

Thank you very much RosyGlass. What you have said is what I am doing. I am very lucky that I have another very loving daughter & she has given me two beautiful grandchildren, whom I am very proud of. :happydance: I have also retired now & have a little puppy that has given me so much love, unconditional too. Never had a dog before. I thank my lucky stars that I have so much love around me.:thumbsup:

I have also made some wonderful friends who really support me in my fight to get a better life for my first born, dear, dear Mandy, whom I love very much & just wish the best in life.:yes: Thank you too for your support, it is appreciated :yes: God Bless you.

Blue Spirit

Silver Meritorious Patron
How To Extract Your Relative From Scientology

Thank you very much RosyGlass. What you have said is what I am doing. I am very lucky that I have another very loving daughter & she has given me two beautiful grandchildren, whom I am very proud of. :happydance: I have also retired now & have a little puppy that has given me so much love, unconditional too. Never had a dog before. I thank my lucky stars that I have so much love around me.:thumbsup:

I have also made some wonderful friends who really support me in my fight to get a better life for my first born, dear, dear Mandy, whom I love very much & just wish the best in life.:yes: Thank you too for your support, it is appreciated :yes: God Bless you.

A while back I read someone's excellent strategy on how to get your relative

out for certain by using repetitive communications to a series of Authorities

and that causes the person to be removed by Scientology to avoid a PR flap.

British Mom, did you read that ?

Please read it, or re-read it and DO IT.

She can always do her Bridge in the field better and cheaper, if that's her

worry or concern.

British Mom

Patron with Honors
A while back I read someone's excellent strategy on how to get your relative

out for certain by using repetitive communications to a series of Authorities

and that causes the person to be removed by Scientology to avoid a PR flap.

British Mom, did you read that ?

Please read it, or re-read it and DO IT.

She can always do her Bridge in the field better and cheaper, if that's her

worry or concern.

Hi Blue Spirit (what a lovely name)

Yes I have read it. I really thought that by going to LA last March 09 would have caused Mandy to be off loaded, but it didnt. I dont think they are doing things like that at present. About a month ago an anon saw a girl & older man walking towards him & the anon noticed a name badge on the girl, it said Mandy Kember, so the anon said "Oh you are Mandy Kember, I have a message from you which is Your Mother loves you very much & is very sad that you dont communicate with her" Mandy freaked out, she looked at the floor & the older guy stood inbetween the anon & Mandy.

He said if you dont go I will call the Police, the anon said "Go Ahead", Mandy ran away. The older guy was very protective of her, so its looks like Mandy is being told a load of crap & is terrified.

I have also been writing letters up lines for years, but nothing has happened. so I dont know really what the answer is, Mandy is the Senior C/s there so maybe they are protecting her, but I wish she would get thown out.

Panther

Patron
OH dear, she loved her family too. Chaz & Mandy are divorced now :ohmy:

they were forced to divorced by Misscabbage, Chaz went up lines & Mandy wasnt qualled, but Chaz is no longer up lines, as he didnt make it, was sent back to St. Hill, but now hes back in LA. This is all wrong, she hasnt spoken to any of her family since 2000. I really appreciate your note, thank you very much :yes:

Well don't forget - DISCONNECTION IS CANCELLED. Tommy Davis has said it publicly for the world to hear this week. So maybe you should ask anyone not letting you talk to Mandy if they know that? Seriously. “The church doesn’t mandate disconnection with anybody." He also told John Roberts on CNN, “There’s no such thing as disconnection… There isn’t any such policy in the Church dictating who you can and cannot be in communication with, it just doesn’t happen.” LRH cancelled disconnection in HCO PL 15 Nov 1968, Cancellation of Disconnection. If anyone says Mandy doesn't want to talk to you ask them to show you evidence that SHE knows disconnection is cancelled.

Axiom142

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hi British Mom,

:welcome:

Hi there Panther!

How about stopping by the ‘New Member Introductions’ section and telling us a little about yourself? I’m sure you have some interesting stories to tell. :coolwink:

By the way, you look awfully familiar, have we met somewhere before...? :whistling:

I agree, Mandy is a wonderful person. She was my auditor back in the mid 90s and I was so sad to see her leave the UK. It would make me happy beyond words if she could be reunited with her family again. I had a call from Mandy at the beginning of last year, and unfortunately I didn’t know then how badly her mother wanted to speak to her, otherwise I would have told her that.

If she decides to stay in the CoS, that is her decision, but she should be allowed to see and speak to her own mother for goodness sakes! What sort of organisation prevents this?

Axiom142

Mary

Patron with Honors
Thank you for your kind words. I am doing this for me & others now, at first it was just for me but not anymore, even if I get Mandy back I will still continue to tell the story & I couldnt have done it without the support that I have had from people like you & the amazing people that I have met on this journey.:thumbsup:

Out of all this I have met some real angels, it has brought my faith back to where it should be, there are alot of good people in this world.. My world (in Scientology) was full of fear & control, but now its full of love & support for fellow men & the powers that be. Love is the most powerful weapon in the universe. :yes: God bless you.:thumbsup:

I was feeling somewhat overwhelmed with the grief and loss of my own daughter and family due to $cn disconnection policies. Somehow reading this thread and your post gave me hope. I wrote a prayer ... 'scuse the crappy poetry.

A sort of magic, good karma, by any label chosen,
Espoused t’ween minds of human good will and kindness,
Would influence the tides of quantum ebb and flux,
Re-direct life’s random and chaotic fortunes,
Sway the winds of chance to inter-weave and co-incide,
Spring forth and issue that sorely needed lucky break,
For some good soul in dire straights,
Return an answer to this child’s secret prayer,
Tip the balance of other’s doubt,
In favour of a right or noble thing,
And grant the deepest wish of a mother’s heart to be fulfilled

Thanks for having such courage in speaking out.

Mary.

British Mom

Patron with Honors
I was feeling somewhat overwhelmed with the grief and loss of my own daughter and family due to $cn disconnection policies. Somehow reading this thread and your post gave me hope. I wrote a prayer ... 'scuse the crappy poetry.

A sort of magic, good karma, by any label chosen,
Espoused t’ween minds of human good will and kindness,
Would influence the tides of quantum ebb and flux,
Re-direct life’s random and chaotic fortunes,
Sway the winds of chance to inter-weave and co-incide,
Spring forth and issue that sorely needed lucky break,
For some good soul in dire straights,
Return an answer to this child’s secret prayer,
Tip the balance of other’s doubt,
In favour of a right or noble thing,
And grant the deepest wish of a mother’s heart to be fulfilled

Thanks for having such courage in speaking out.

Mary.

Thank you very much for the prayer Mary, it brought tears to my eyes:bigcry: the fact you are thinking about me means alot, there are alot of people like us on this planet & I would say that now this is all we can do is pray. Pray for the poor souls that are captive by the teachings of Hubbard :yes: but I think that pray & love are the best tools we have to free our children :yes:

Its funny but when I went to LA my other daughter didnt know why I was really going, I said I was going for a holiday, she did say will you try & see Mandy, so I said "well I will try", but of course, as you know it was all over You Tube & I thought Oh dear. When I returned home my other daughter didnt say anything so I thought Oh that good, she hasnt seen all the videos.

3 months later after my return, I received a text from my other daughter & it said "Mum, I have just watched all your video's & that was a great thing you did", I just cried & cried, she was so pleased I did what I did. I would have told her one day but when the time was right & it was then.:thumbsup:

I am sorry for your loss of daughter & family but my gut feeling is that it wont be too long before we can communicate & hug them again. This last year & a half alot has happened towards the downfall of the church & their crimes are being continual expose so hang on in there Mary, we love you & I know your daughter does too :yes:

Thank you for your support & I can asure you, YOU have mine:blowkiss: :blowkiss: :grouphug: :bighug: