What's new

DISCOVERING THAT YOU ARE OT RIGHT NOW

The Magic Thetan

Patron with Honors
My apology

If my postings seem to long, I apologize. In fact, I apologize if my writings invite you to create any negative response or negative feelings of any kind.

It is my sincere desire that you have everything and anything you desire in life, and my prime purpose is to offer things that empower you with the ability to VANISH the things you do not want, and MAKE APPEAR, the things you do.

I have been blessed with more magic that anyone is supposed to have after they contract to live on this dichotomy orientated planet, and I write to offer a detailed picture of how that occurred.

I am also seeking to make the reading fun, entertaining and valuable.

One of my greatest discoveries in life was the fact that when I was upset about anything, I was the one who was suffering. To me, this did not seem smart, and I have worked ever since to come to a love of everyone and everything, for I find pleasure more enjoyable than pain.

So once again I apologize for any invitation I offered that caused you to FEEL BAD in any way, for I wish for you only what you wish for yourself.

If my writings make you FEEL BAD don’t read them, and if they make you FEEL GOOD do.

Love, The Magic Thetan

The Magic Thetan
Activating Your Unlimited Spiritual Powers
Vanish What You Don’t Want and Make Appear What You Do
1st Submission and Chapter - 1 of
The Johnny Raff Chronicles - The Scientology Years

I believe that we now have a way to access to “A Power” that will enable us to have anything and everything we desire in life at “The Speed of Thought”, and it is my sincere desire that these Chronicles will provide you with a way to personally experience this to be true.

For a great many years, I was honored to be L Ron Hubbard’s top trouble shooting research auditor (a spiritual guide that guides another into the discovery of who and what they are in their most magnificent and most basic state).

As a Class XII Qual corrections auditor (a highly trained spiritual guide), I was often called in to handle one kind of a mess or another, and thanks to the training I had received from Ron and other Scientology Old Timers, I was also able to guide others to Admire and Retire the messes that they had orchestrated themselves into.

I was particularly honored to have been selected as Ron’s personal tester of newly created advanced human ability processes that had the potential to free a spiritual being from the things that prevented them from using their intrinsic unlimited power - a power that enabled them to vanish the things they did not want, and materialize the things they did. In applying these techniques, I was blessed to witness many reality transforming miracles, both in others and in myself.

Although I was very visible as a trouble shooter, I was very invisible as a tester and researcher. For a number of reasons, which I will delineate as we go along, Ron wanted this research and testing kept secret. So of course, I complied with his wishes.

It is only now that I am free to tell the whole story, and that is what these chronicles are all about.

One of my greatest rewards in all this was the personal friendship and relationship that I subsequently developed with the amazing spirit that was operating the body of the man we affectionately knew as Ron, as well as, the many other amazing beings and entities I encountered along the way.

Self Empowerment Seminars in the 1980's

Back in the 1980’s when I was still acting as Ron’s top trouble shooter and tester of OT processes, I began once again to do a series of self empowerment events and seminars. The prime purpose of these was to enable people to directly use their unlimited OT powers to vanish the things they did not want and materialize the things they did.

In these events I shared many of the dozens of reality transforming experiences I had been blessed with over the years. These included some amazing things such as:

:) Being able to see spherically with a clarity greater than anything the human body was capable of.
:p Teleporting a car twenty miles down a freeway.
:happydance: Passing a car through another car.
:eyeroll: Having the entire physical universe disappear and re-appear with a single thought.
:coolwink: Having every incident in this life go by. The incidents did not go by in a blur. They clicked by one by one. They were clearer than when they had occurred, and yet they all went by in a matter of moments - all of them.
:ohmy: Physically decreasing the width of a car using Ron’s golden anchor points with two other people in the car.
:eyeroll: Experiencing a peace and a love so grand it made all the above OT happenings seem like nothing.

In lacing these amazing WonderTales with the tech, wisdom, love, spirit of play and know-how that enabled them to occur, I was further blessed with many audience members who had some amazing things happen in our events and in their lives.

One woman who was attending a three hour event reported that she had gotten more out of the event that she had out of three intensives of NOT’s. Secretly I wished that the people who has these kinds of successes would keep them quiet, for when the church learned of some of these things, I was
unfortunately seen to be a threat by a few aberrated people who preferred to keep people trapped on the road to total freedom.

One day in response to the many grand experiences we were all having, a woman dubbed me The Magic Thetan and the name stuck. (Thetan refers to the non physical spiritual part of us)

Becoming a Tensor Channel

In addition to many reality transforming experiences I was blessed with during my Scientology years, I was further blessed with even more astounding ones in my post Scientology years. These included the pure joy of becoming a tensor channel. This is someone who can purely channel information from a non-physical entity without putting in any interpretations, additions or alterations.

The human body is actually a biological transceiver. It is like a radio and a broadcast station rolled into one. It is constantly receiving and broadcasting electromagnetic information on many wavelengths. The story of how I eventually came to be a tensor channel is a wild one that I will relate in detail in a later chronicle. For although this introductory chapter jumps all over my time track, the remaining ones will, more or less, tell my story in chronological order.

Tensor channels are relatively rare. After my first, rather dramatic, introduction to channeling, I investigated the subject with a real critical eye. In doing this I discovered a number of fake channels, and a number that alloyed the channeled information with their own viewpoints, attitudes, fixed opinions, beliefs and valences (Artificial personalities they had empowered in order to convince others of their self importance.)

After that, I pretty much studied two tensor channels. Using all sorts of people, including scientists form Caltech, I was subsequently able to verify the validity, accuracy and value of the information being channeled.

There are conscious and unconscious tensor channels, although again both types are pretty rare. After nearly a decade of study, and post Scientology training, I experience the pure joy of becoming a tensor channel, for it gave me direct access to the internet of the cosmos.

In essence, a tensor channel is someone who has developed the ability to use their body as a cellular telephone that can tune to, and receive information from a non-physical spirit, entity or group of entities. Tuning to the body and Signature Vibration of a biological entity, is actually the most common form of communication among telepathic ET’s. This form of communication is instantaneous regardless of the real or imagined distance between the two or more linked entities.

A Signature Vibration is a matrix of energy that is the essence of the person, thing, place, area, subject, time or anything for that matter. Think of New York and you will most probably get a particular feeling. In getting that feeling your are literally connecting yourself to the “Signature Vibration” of New York. Now think of Hawaii and notice that you get a different feeling. This is because New York, and every location in existence, has its own “Signature Vibration“. Think of Christmas, Easter, Halloween, St Patrick’s Day or any holiday, and you will get a different feeling for each one. Think of your mother, your aunt, your cousin, your lover, your wife, your husband, or any particular person, and you will get a particular feeling. Think of Chicago modern day and you will get a different feeling than the one you get when you think of Chicago nineteen twenty. When you direct and focus your attention on these people, places, times or things, you are sensing the essence or “Signature Vibration” of these people and things. This is actually a primary step in developing an ability to telepathically communicate with anyone. At first you may choose to think it is only your imagination, but there are ways to discover that it is in fact much more than that, and many of the “Johnny Raff Chronicles” delineate how I developed this ability. If you want to develop your sensitivity to Signature Vibrations, you can go to my web site at wonderworldonline.com. There you will find some Signature Vibration exercises. However, if you are like me, you may want to read through these chronicles first, for when I first encountered this subject, I was very skeptical. It seemed like an “Other Practice”, and I had been programmed to avoid such things. Eventually I was blessed to discover that the MultiVerse (The infinite number of universes that comprise the All That Is) is chock full of incredible OT’s (beings who possess all of their intrinsic unlimited spiritual abilities.) Working with a number of these I was introduced to truths I didn’t know were true.

We Have The Power

It took me many years to arrive at the certainty that we do in fact have the power to materialize our fondest desires, for there are forces in this reality that work constantly to convince us that we do not have this power - that we do not have the ability to vanish the realities we do not prefer and materialize the ones we do. In fact, over the last four years (2006 to 2010), I was subjected to yet another test of our intrinsic nature and power. It is a wild story, a fall from Heaven, a descent into hell and re-emergence into a reality that promises to be greater than any I have known before. This story too I will share as we move along.

It appears that each of us actually has “The Power” right here and right now to personally experience complete creative fulfillment, unlimited wealth, wonderful relationships, perfect health and transcendent happenings that are greater and grander than anything we have ever known as human beings. We just have to embrace the truths that enable us to meet up with our true selves.

This is not something I am asking you to believe. It is something I am inviting you to discover, for the only real proof of anything is experiencing it to be true.

Each of us has The Power right here and right now to pull off anything we wish to pull off, and in these chronicles I will do my best to demonstrate a workable way to access our unlimited, intrinsically magnificent and fabulously enjoyable Unlimited Spiritual Selves.

I will also seek to delineate a workable way to Feel Fabulous All of the Time, if you choose to live that way.

These Johnny Raff Chronicles are going to take you on a seventy year trek of discovery that leads to The Certainty that this lifetime really is the lifetime in which we will transcend out of The Limited Mastery Games that we consciously and deliberately plugged ourselves into, and into The Unlimited Mastery Games that we now choose to orchestrate into existence.

True Power and The New World Order

In his study tapes, L Ron Hubbard demonstrated his amazing ability to look at a subject and discover what it is really all about. His subsequent understandings of the subject, and his organization and presentation of the truths that enable one to effectively study anything, is in my humble opinion, totally brilliant. He really nailed the subject down.

In his study materials he points out that if one goes past a word one does not fully understand, one can go mentally blank and therefore miss understanding the material one wanted to understand. Also if one goes past a word that is misunderstood, one can get into a mental mess that inhibits one's ability to fully grasp and understand the subject one was seeking to understand. Thus, in doing this, one does not have The Power to master a subject. If that subject has to do with the subject of how do we get everything we want, and we go past words we do not fully understand, then we never arrive at “The Power” to get whatever we want, whenever we want it.

I was first introduced to Hubbard’s life transforming works back in the summer of 1965. Shortly thereafter I was on a course of his that required that I study his study materials. In fact the first red-on-white technical bulletin I read of Hubbard’s was on the subject of how to study. My subsequent application of the data resulted in a phenomenal miracle that I delineate in detail in the fourth submission and chapter of these chronicles.

Shortly after that I was blessed with the opportunity to listen to Hubbard’s Study Tape Lectures, and I was totally blown away. I loved those tapes.

One of the things Hubbard said on the tapes really intrigued me. He said that back at the turn of the nineteenth century there was a copyright congress that systematically removed some key definitions from our dictionaries. It seems that, according to Hubbard, there were some nasty, “New Order, Divine Right of Kings Bad Guys” who decided that certain definitions had “The Power” to make people too powerful. So they decided to remove them from The ken of Man.

Now I knew that I was not to believe anything Hubbard said, I was supposed to go out and discover if it was really true or not. In addition to knowing this intrinsically, I had also adopted as my bible Ron’s one page article entitled “Personal Integrity“. In that article he said, “What is true for you is what you have observed yourself. And when you lose that you have lost everything.”

“Nothing in Dianetics and Scientology is true for you unless you have observed it. And it is true according to your observation“, and, “that is all“.
So off I went to find out if there really were bad guys who removed power inducting definitions from our dictionaries.

According to information that I got from my wonderful bookie father when I was a kid, there are a relatively small number of families that pretty much own and control the rest of the world. According to some popularized stories, these New World Order people subscribe to the belief that they have the right and the duty to rule over and control the rest of us. Again, according to these stories, these supposed people have been, and are, known by many names, and their “power” is wielded through many organizations such as, just to name a few, The Illuminati, The Bildeberger Group and The Trilateral Commission.

Over the years my personal research seemed to confirm that there is some truth to these conspiracy stories, that there are a certain number of people who wish to control people because they think it will get them the things, and the world, that they want.

However, it also appears, that there are also a lot of people in these organizations that are loving, wise, intelligent and capable almost beyond belief. In fact, as with most organizations, it turns out that there are a lot more good guys, than there are bad guys. And the bad guys are bad guys only because they have fallen into the belief that they have to control, dominate and suppress people to get the life and the world they desire, and this is simply not true. As the really intelligent and wise good guys know, it is possible to get anything you desire in life without the need to harm anyone, including yourself, in the process. The truly intelligent know with absolute certainty that the quality of their lives is as good as the quality of everyone’s life. They know beyond a shadow of a doubt that when everybody wins, their personal wins are far greater than even they could imagine. They know that when everyone follows their excitement with honor, integrity, and a sincere desire to see everyone have the kind of wins they experience, then everyone gets the experience of seeing their individual uniqueness manifest a fruit we can all enjoy.

The really smart good guys even know that it is foolish to oppose the viewpoint of the bad guys, or the viewpoints of anyone for that matter, for if you opposed someone’s viewpoint, they will defend it to the death. In fact, that is the source of untold misery, from the social war games we play, up to the total insanity of global wars we orchestrate into existence.

It also might be wise to point out that as long as we are plugged into the game of being a limited human, I feel it would be a really bad idea to oppose the viewpoints of any of these New World Order people, because if you do, it is likely that they will bury you. For if we are still currently playing the agreed upon game of “Human Limitation Mastery“, it is not a good idea to oppose people as powerful as these New World order characters, for they wield a LOT of power. It is not the kind of “True Power” that I will be talking about later in this chapter. It is the power of force, and the power to have control over others, and believe me, these guys have got that kind of power. So before you decided to oppose any of their viewpoints, I suggest that you free yourself from “The Limitation Mastery Human” game, and become an all powerful, loving spirit. Of course when you become that, you will have no need or desire to oppose anything, for you will have ascended into the magnificent realization that everything is simply a valid way of experiencing life. Yes, even being the effect of the actions of the nasty suppressive people. This too is one of the valid ways of experiencing life, and when we do arrive at a lofty state of being, we will smile and realize just how true this is. For from this lofty state, we will realize that games are negative only because we say they are.

In actual fact it is silly to defend ones’ viewpoint for it really need no defense. If you create the viewpoint, it is a valid point of view, whether anyone agrees with it or not. If you choose to argue with someone you will just have an argument, and love and friendship are a lot more fun.

Don’t take my word for any of this, for that would be a violation of your personal integrity. However, I for one, have been blessed with the discovery of the truth that a lot of supposedly bad guy organizations such as The Bildeberger Group, have a lot of good guys in them.

Just as a humorous aside, my good friend Annie Basile, who is a wondrous seeker of truth and wisdom, and who knows a lot about “The New World Order” groups, once took the name of one of the conspiracy theory groups, and reworked it. She transformed The Bildeberger Group into The Build a Better Burger Group, obviously a knock off of McDonald’s.

As the conspiracy, or possibly true and accurate story goes, some New World Order families raise their kids in the philosophy of The Divine Right of Kings that says that they have the right and duty to rule over the rest of the world. According to one version of the story, these Illuminated Ones (or Illuminati) subscribe to the idea that they have lived before, and the rest of us have not. They tenaciously cling to the belief that they are the direct descendants of the Kings, Queens and Rulers of old, and that some of them were these people. Reportedly some even feel that they descended from a race of ET’s called the Anunaki, that according to some, seeded the humans into existence. However, again, this is a conspiracy theory, and a theory remains a theory until we are blessed with the ability to observe and discover the truth for ourselves.

The WonderProject

Actually my sixty-seven year study of how to get the New World Order powers to want to support the survival, wealth and happiness of every person on the planet, lead eventually to the creation of “The WonderProject” - a workable way to entice the powers and vested interests into the realization and absolute certainty that when they choose to support every individual on the planet, their lives become grander than they ever dreamed possible. Thus instead of opposing any of their viewpoints, we create enticing invitations for them, the vested interests to discover that it is in their interest to support everyone.

The prime directive of The WonderProject is to entertain people into the certainty and awareness that they can have anything and everything they want in life without the need to harm anyone, including themselves in the process.

This aligns fully with the wisdom and know how that L Ron Hubbard delineated, for he once eloquently regurgitated the truth that “The only true gain is an increase in awareness”.

So that is exactly what we are seeking to do at WonderWorld Enterprises. We are seeking to source into existence a number of entertainment vehicles that in their turn, will offer to the general public, a vast number of enticing invitations for them to discover and experience the unlimited power and majesty of their true selves. This is my version of a Road to Total Freedom, and I am looking forward to seeing how well it works.

The entertainment vehicles we are working on include, six Disney quality theme parks. Twenty seven feature films, a whole new generation of exciting video games that entice kids to use wisdom and know-how to vanish the enemies we birth into existence, and an educational system that makes learning a pure delight.

The conceptual designs for phase one of the WonderWorld theme park have been completed, and a number of the shows and attractions have been scripted. This park is billed as “A Living Invitation to Make Life Wonderful, Coupled to All the Know-How Needed to Make It Happen”. This envisioned and conceptually designed park, is as far ahead of today and Walt Disney was ahead of his.

If you want to take a trip to this envisioned WonderWorld, and you want to experience the thrill of its attractions before it materializes into our so-called physical reality, then I invite you to go to our web site at wonderworldonline.com, click on the book icon on the home page, and order yourself a hard copy edition of the book entitled, “An Invitation to WonderWorld.” Then as you read the book, you will be able to bask in the glory and magic of this quantum leap in theme parks..

In addition to all of the completed conceptual designs for the WonderWorld theme park, we also completed preliminary conceptual design work on a part to be built not far from Ron Hubbard’s Saint Hill Manor college in Sussex, England.

This park is called Magic Track.

At the end of a magic street, guests will encounter a hub, similar to the one at the end of Disneyland’s main street. Here they will be able to choose which one of the three lands they wish to visit first.

The first land gets its name from the name of the theme park itself. It is called Magic Track. Here guests will be introduced to the idea that there are an infinite number of parallel realities, and here they will be able to experience the thrill of shifting into realities grander than any they have known before.

In the second land, entitled, “Life Magic” guests will be entertained into a discovery of truths, know-how and wisdom that can empower them with the ability to vanish the things they do not want, and materialize the things they do.

The third and final land entitled, “Harry Potter Park“, guests will experience a world very different from the park that Universal built in Orlando, Florida. As of this very writing, we are working to entice J. K. Rowling into the realization that her wondrous books, and fabulous invitations into the worlds of magic, can become something that contributes greatly to our discovery of the nature of true magic.

If there really are a bunch of bad guys who are secretly tucking themselves away in secret societies, then our theme parks will really give them something to think about. As an example, two major lands in the WonderWorld theme park are dedicated to the task of transforming our planet into a living reflection of our highest and fondest dreams.

United Worlds, which contains the Interplanetary and Intergalactic Information Network, has a series of “Path Clearing Attractions” that entertain guests into the discovery of workable ways for us to transform our world into everything we want it to be.

The “Conflicts Clearing Attraction“, for instance, offers an ongoing stream of theatrical plays that entice the vested interests into the realization that it is in their interest to support the health, wealth, and happiness of every man, woman and child on the planet. Constantly these dramatic plays and musicals are broadcast out to the world via the Internet and “The WonderWorld Multiversity, the first university ever to be built in a theme park setting.

In the huge United Worlds section of the park, guests encounter aliens who have just landed their star ships, or Beamed-In from their mother ships. Sitting with these aliens at “The Crashed Saucer Salad Bar Restaurant", the “Alien Funny Foods Emporium“, or one of the many other attractions, one can have some really fun and valuable conversations. For these aliens claim they had all the problems we have, and they found workable answers. And since these aliens are from the 99.9999% of “The MultiVerse” that contains only good guys, you can come up with some really neat solutions to things.

Anyway getting back to my Scientology adventures story.

The Source Definition of Power

To date I have not had the opportunity to observe and confirm the existence of the bad guys that Ron talked about in his study tapes. I have however, been able to confirm from direct personal observation, that certain empowering concepts were not included in any dictionary published after 1911, at least not any that I could find.

So it appeared that Ron was right about the removal of some key definitions from our dictionaries around the turn of the nineteenth century. So if you want to get hold of these missing definitions, then you had better go out and find a dictionary that was published prior to 1911. So that is exactly what I did.

The first one I found was, Funk & Wagnall’s 1911 version of a Standard Dictionary of the English Language. Some of the definitions in it were amazing. For instance, the word Religion was not defined as a group of people who gathered together to worship a God, a Deity or the Latest Guru. The source definition of the world Religion meant “to go through in thought again“. Well I certainly was going through a lot of thoughts again, so I guess by that definition, I was being religious.

“Wow!” I thought, “There really are some definitions that are different from the ones in our modern day dictionaries“. So out I went to find some more, and then, I hit the jackpot.

I found a twelve volume, impressive looking, set of dictionaries called The Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia. They were published at the turn of the 19th century, and the set was larger than the old Encyclopedia Britannica that people of my generation grew up with. It was a comprehensive, magnificently engineered, chronology of the English language. It systematically presented the original source meanings of words, and then traced their alterations through history and literature.

Our modern dictionaries tend to define words in order of common usage. The first definition listed is the one most commonly used. The definitions then proceed through specialized use definitions and down to the archaic ones. Then, if it is included at all, the supposed source words and definitions are delineated. However, a study of dictionaries published prior to 1911 reveals that a number of original source concepts no longer appear in our modern publications. It seems Ron was right about that.

I was gathering evidence in support of the idea that some “Bad Guys” actually had removed certain definitions from our dictionaries. Maybe it was true that certain powers did not want the general public to have this information, Maybe it was true that these people were aware that these concepts tended to empower the individual making them almost impossible to dominate or control. On the other hand, maybe they were good guys who wanted to create a simpler version of the dictionary that was more user friendly to the general public.

Regardless of whether the bad guy story is true or not, it is a verifiable fact that certain empowering source concepts and definitions vanished out of public view nearly a century ago. This I personally observed to be true, so my personal integrity on that part of the story was intact.

I scanned through the definitions of a number of words in the Century Dictionary and Cyclopedia, but one particularly really hit home. It was the definition for the word Power.

The first, and supposedly original source definition of the word power, read as follows:

“Such an absence of external restriction and limitation that it depends only upon the inward determination of the subject whether or not it will act.”

Here was a concept of power that implied that it was an intrinsic characteristic that is born out of the idea that, when one has this kind of True Power, there is no external restriction or limitation that can prevent one from doing anything. All one has to do, when one is free of restrictive or limiting thoughts, ideas or beliefs, is to determine that something will happen, and it will.

It reminded me of Ron’s definition of a Positive Postulate - “it’s not only that there is no negative given attention to, but it does not assume that any negative is possible”.

This is the kind of power Christ had when He performed miracles and turned to His followers telling them that they would do these things and greater things. This is the kind of power that comes when we bask in The kind of Love that Ron talked about in his “Greatness” article. It is the kind of power that is natural when we fully realize that we fundamentally are one with the All and the All is one with us. This is the kind of power that was meant to be our birthright. It is the kind of effortless, life enhancing, peaceful, loving and effortless power that materializes when we discover ourselves to be one with the source energies that materialize the realities we experience.

This kind of power is now within our reach - the power to transform ourselves and our world.

When I read the first draft of this to my good buddy Hal Seyle at our regular Friday morning get together, he offered another viewpoint. He felt that this was the kind we are evolving into, rather than a power that is our birthright. Personally I believe it’s both, however, I sincerely welcomed Hal’s viewpoint, because since God traditionally has all of the viewpoints there are, the more viewpoints we have, the more God-like we are.

Just then the beautiful and delightful Maria arrived at our table with our breakfast in hand. We almost always go to Foxy’s restaurant in Glendale, California for when we do, we get to bask in the wonderfulness of Maria, “Hot dish coming through” Maria said as she approached, “and she’s bringing an omelet”. That’s Maria.

Creating Processes

In the early days of Scientology, Ron encouraged his students to embrace the essence of a concept and use it to birth processes into existence. Then when I saw what a mess the less than wise and intelligent people made of things when they made up their own processes, he shied away from the practice of granting this freedom to his students. From that point on he created all of the processes himself and it became a BIG out ethics NO NO to create a process on your own. Well as you will discover if you choose to continue reading these Johnny Raff Chronicles, when I first entered the subject I came under of the tutelage of some very wise and intelligent Old Timers who made up their own processes all of the time, processes that resulted in miracles for me and others. One of them was later declared to be a suppressive person for daring to allow himself this freedom that Ron had given him, and he had decided to maintain. Well, as you will read a bit later in this chapter, I was also declared to be a Suppressive Person for daring to grant to myself a freedom that Ron gave to everyone in the old days, the freedom to choose where you did and did not wish to be.

So in tribute and grateful acknowledgment to two of those Old Timers who guided me to the magic within us all, I wish to offer you the process that immediately sprang to mind as I cogitated on the source meaning of the word power as it was so eloquently delineated in the Century Dictionaries. Since this process is based on the source definition of the word power, I guess it will be a power process. And I suppose that when and if this dastardly power process creating deed of mine gets back to people who believe that my creativity is an evil act, then I may well be awarded another Suppressive Person certificate. However, if that does occur, it will be my own damn fault, for it can only occur if I continue to cling to the belief that it can, but more about that later.

So here is the process that sprang to mind when I read the Century Dictionary original source meaning of the word power. “Such an absence of external restriction and limitation that it depends only upon the inward determination of the subject whether or not it will act.”

1) “Get the idea that right here and right now there is a complete absence of any external restriction or limitation that can prevent you from doing anything you choose to do.”

2) “Get the idea that nothing can limit you.”

3) “Pretend that life is exactly as you wish it to be right now.”

One of my all-time favorite statements of Mr. L Ron Hubbard was, “The greatest pretense is that it isn’t all a pretense”.

(Copyrighted (c) by John Rafanello - on the off chance that the church might want to buy the process.)

I feel that the process should be run repetitively, (1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3 etc.) until one reaches a state where one feels fabulous!

At least from my point of view, you have the right and the freedom to do anything and everything you want to do. I however, highly recommend that you do only those things that truly benefit you and others, and, as Ron once pointed out, if you wish to be happy, it is also a good idea to only do those things that others can experience easily.

As it was with Ron in the early days of Scientology, it is OK with me if you create processes out of your understandings of what it’s all about, but I highly recommend that you make sure you know what the subject of auditing is all about before you do that. A magnificent dissertation on what processing is all about can be found in the chapter on “Description Processing” in Ron Hubbard’s Phoenix Lectures book. It is Chapter twenty three, and I HIGHLY RECOMMEND that you get hold of that book and read that chapter. It offers a lot of insight on the skill that it takes to successfully run life enhancing processes.

It was fascinating for me to discover that the second definition for power in the Century Dictionary’s chronology that traced the original source meanings through their alterations in literature and history, defined the word power as follows:

“An endowment of a voluntary being whereupon it can act.”

In this second definition, we are invited to get the idea that The Power was being endowed by some source outside of the individual. It was no longer being defined as an intrinsic characteristic of the person. It was no longer being delineated as something that was an integral part of the basic nature of an all powerful, unlimited spirit that had decided to take on a human body so they could see what things were like down here.

All the definitions that followed had something to do with force and the ability to control people and things through the use of force. In this context, power had degenerated into the idea of having power over somebody or some situation.

This was power over people and over animals. Power was no longer an intrinsic or endowed characteristic that enabled one to create anything and everything one desired without the need to harm anyone or anything, including oneself, in the process. This was the power of competition, the power where someone wins, and someone loses. This was the power of games, everything from the game of foot ball, where you strive against near impossible odds to place an inflated pigskin between two poles, to the very game of life itself.

This was power that was down the scale, way down into the realms where we use our power to destroy the enemies we have postulated into existence. This was the kind of power that lead to conflicts, miseries and, at times, a Hell on Earth, This was the kind of power that motivated me to go back and reread the first definition, and then bask in the game of imagining wonderful things into existence.

Personal Experience Defintions

So it looks like it behooves us to really get our words fully defined to the point where we know not only all the use definitions there are, but also The Source definitions and concepts.

So with that in mind, I would like to present you with a few specialized definitions before we proceed further, for I intend to use these definitions in this chapter, because they will assist me to retain the flavor of the wonderful times I want to share with you.

Hopefully, you will not cling to the idea that reading definitions is not fun, or to the really dangerous idea that you already know the definitions of these terms and therefore you have nothing more to learn about them. I once fell into the trap of thinking I knew all about something once, and it nearly destroyed me. I’ll tell you all about that happening in the third chapter of these Johnny Raff Chronicles.

In orchestrating Scientology and Dianetics into existence, Ron Hubbard created a number of specialized definitions to describe things that had not been described before. His technical and administrative dictionaries delineate many of these valuable concepts and terms. However, please note that the definitions below are not Ron’s, they are mine. My definitions do at times parallel Ron’s, but they are nevertheless mine. I did this because this is The Johnny Raff Chronicles, and this is my story. So I defined the words in a way that harmonizes with “My Story” and my experiences. So please, read, enjoy, and if you choose to, flow some admiration my way, for as Ron Hubbard so accurately noted, admiration is one of the most valuable things in the universe, and although we should never fall into the trap of needing it, we should get as much as we possibly can.

The Terms and Definitions

Scientology - a body of information which when properly and successfully applied develops the ability to know anything you wish to know whenever you wish to know it, be anything you wish to be whenever you wish to be it, do anything you wish to do whenever you wish to do it, have anything you wish to have whenever you wish to have it, love anyone or anything you wish to love whenever you wish to, admire and appreciate anyone or anything whenever you wish to, vanish, like a wizard of old, anything you wish to vanish whenever you wish to vanish it, and create and materialize anything you wish to create and materialize whenever you wish to do so.

All of this is true because the most basic and fundamental definition of the word Scientology is knowing how to know anything.

When one becomes a true Scientologist one can know anything one wishes to know at The Speed of Thought which is a LOT faster, by the way, than the speed of light. However, to fully become a Scientologist by this definition, one must be willing to DISCOVER that ALL OF THE ANSWERS do not exist in the Church of Scientology, or in any other church, organization, or body of information. All of the answers do not exist in the body of information that L Ron Hubbard so beautifully orchestrated into existence. ALL of the answers exist within each and every one of us, and when we properly study, learn and successfully apply The Truths of Life, we will discover this to be The Absolute Truth. This is of course MY viewpoint, that is born out of my personal observations, discoveries and experiences. If it doesn’t feel right to you just now, then it does not feel right to you just now, and it would be a violation of personal integrity if you just took my word for it.

Thetan - Ron Hubbard took the 8th letter of the Greek alphabet, which the Greeks reportedly used to describe the spiritual part of man, added an N to the word to make it a noun, and then used it to represent the non-physical part of us. Get a mental picture of a dog and then look at the picture. Now answer the question, “Who’s looking at the picture?’ and if you choose to respond, “I am!”, as most people do, you will get a sense of who Ron is referring to when he uses the word Thetan. He elected not to use the word spirit or soul due to the fact that those words mean many different things to many different people.

Ron - L Ron Hubbard the sometimes wonderful, and sometimes controversial author of Scientology and Dianetics.

OT - Operating Thetan - a spiritual being who has fully regained their understandings of who and what they are to the point where they can effortlessly know anything they wish to know, be anything they want to be, do anything they wish to do, have anything they wish to have and create anything they wish to create in an eternal state of ongoing peace and ecstasy.

OT Processes - a set of philosophical techniques and exercises that enable a person to experience their unlimited spiritual ability to vanish the things they do not want and make appear the things they do.

OT Powers - the intrinsic powers of a spiritual being who has consciously and deliberately decided to cease playing games of Limitation Mastery so that they can create more of the life they prefer, and less of the life they do not prefer.

Golden Anchor Points - In a lecture I listened to while on the Saint Hill Briefing course in Sussex England in 1967, Ron talked about these golden anchor points. They were seen to be, a series of golden balls of varying sizes that determine the structural integrity of the human body and physical objects. Theoretically, (or experiential for me on one particular occasion) you can shift the position of these anchor points and literally shift the way the body or object functions. You can then do such things as bend your arm in the middle rather than at the elbow, or physically reduce the dimensions of a car. It sound incredible I know (… a word that means we find it difficult to credit as true). However, the only real proof of this stuff is experiencing it to be true, and at least on a few occasions, I have done so.

NOT’s - New Era Dianetics for OT’s - a series of advanced spiritual enhancement processes developed by David Mayo.

Aberrated - the word basically comes from a Greek root meaning to wander. In Scientology, it was used to mean that the person wandered off a path that was designed to lead back to the magnificence of their true nature as an unlimited spiritual entity. Technically, it would mean any wandering one does that leads away from the intrinsic magnificence of ones basic nature.

A Committee of Evidence or CommEv - a Scientology group of people who are charged with gathering evidence regarding the guilt or innocence of a person so that they can assist them to handle the things that may be impeding their progress on The Road to Total Freedom. When done by ethical and intelligent people, it is a beautiful thing. When done by aberrated and less than intelligent people, it is a thing akin to the Spanish Inquisition.

A Class-VIII and a Class-XII Qual auditor - a high level of training that enables you to assist others with greater and greater ease, and greater and greater results.

OT-VIII - a high spiritual achievement level that is intended to bring one closer to harmonizing with ones’ unlimited, intrinsically magnificent, spiritual self.

The Solo Course - a course designed to train you how to audit or process yourself on various Scientology processes.

The Briefing Course (Also known as the Saint Hill Briefing Course) - a college level auditor training course - a course designed to make you proficient in your ability to assist others in achieving whatever it is they wish to achieve in this life, and/or in any afterlife they choose to participate in.

the orgs - The Scientology organizations.

Stats - Statistics - numerical indications of productivity that assist one to manage ones progress toward envisioned and targeted goals. Keeping and focusing on statistics can also be misused to the point where you, or your supervisor, focus so intensely on the statistics, that they lose track of what you are seeking to produce or accomplish. I have a real funny story about that, which I will share with you in a later chapter.

Well done auditing stats - numerical indicators of how well you had done assisting others to achieve the things they were seeking to achieve. Auditing is a term basically referring to the application of Scientology and Dianetic processes to another person. The word fundamentally refers to the ability to really listen and acknowledge a person to the point where they are absolutely certain that you:

1. heard and understood what they had to say.
2. you heard and understand the utter magnificence and uniqueness of who and what they are being in their current human form, and
3. You heard and understood who and what they are spiritually.

Ethics - In Ron’s original Unabridged Scientology Dictionary he defined ethics as follows: reason and the contemplation of optimum survival“.

By this definition, when one keeps oneself continually attuned to the contemplation of life being optimum, while at the same time reasoning how to make it happen, one is being ethical. If one ceases to be ethical in the perception of Scientology personnel, one can be ordered to an Ethics Officer who assists you to get back on track. Like the Committee of Evidence, when this is done by ethical and intelligent Ethics Officers, it is a beautiful thing. When it is done by aberrated and less than intelligent one‘s, it is a thing akin to the Spanish Inquisition.

KaKhan Status - This awarded status comes from a story that says that the Mongolian Emperor Genghis Khan used to award his followers the status of KaKhan after an amazing accomplishment of one kind or another. Someone who had this award could make three major violations and get away with them. In Scientology, Ron Hubbard created this status as a reward for outstanding achievements. Supposedly, when you have been awarded this status, it protects you from any ethics actions prompted by derogatory reports made on you by others. It says that you can only be brought to a Scientology ethics trial by an Executive Order from the highest organization in Scientology.

Flag - the highest organization in Scientology.

SP - A suppressive Person - the worst thing you can possibly be in the eyes of the Scientologists and the Church of Scientology. The Scientology Technical Dictionary defines an SP as follows:

“A suppressive automatically and immediately will curve any betterment activity into something evil or bad. He goofs up or vilifies any effort to help anybody and particularly knifes with violence anything calculated to make human beings more powerful or
intelligent” L Ron Hubbard

Tensor Channel - someone who can purely channel information from a non-physical entity without adding in any interpretations, additions or alterations. In essence, the person has developed the ability to use their body as a cellular telephone that can tune to, and receive information from a non-physical spirit, entity or group of entities. Tuning to the body and Signature Vibration of a biological entity, is actually the most common form of communication amongst telepathic ET’s. This form of communication is instantaneous regardless of the real or imagined distance between the two or more linked entities.

Signature Vibration - a matrix of energy that is the essence of the person, thing, place, area, subject, time or anything for that matter. Think of New York and you will most probably get a particular feeling. In getting that feeling your are literally connecting yourself to the “Signature Vibration” of New York. Now think of Hawaii and notice that you get a different feeling. This is because New York, and every location in existence, has its own “Signature Vibration“. Think of Christmas, Easter, Halloween, St Patrick’s Day or any holiday, and you will get a different feeling for each one. Think of your mother, your aunt, your cousin, your lover, your wife, your husband, or any particular person, and you will get a particular feeling. Think of Chicago modern day and you will get a different feeling than the one you get when you think of Chicago nineteen-twenty. When you direct and focus your attention on these people, places, times or things, you are sensing the essence or “Signature Vibration” of these people and things. This is actually a primary step in developing an ability to telepathically communicate with anyone. At first you may choose to think it is only your imagination, but there are ways to discover that it is in fact much more than that, and many of the “Johnny Raff Chronicles” delineate how John developed this ability.

The WonderProject - a project originated by John Rafanello that is designed to be the next quantum leap in entertainment, education and human development. It consists of a series of theme parks, feature films, video games and fun educational systems that entertain and empower people with the ability to manifest their dreams with greater and greater ease. If you wish to know more, go to wonderworldonline.com, click on the book icon on the home page, and order a copy of John’s book entitled, “An Invitation to WonderWorld”.

My Story

My Scientology story began in January 1965. It began with a very dramatic bang that I will share with you in detail in the next chapter of these chronicles.

On the 2nd of May 1965, I had my first major life and reality transforming OT experience. The details of that happening are also in Chapter 2, and after that OT miracles began to occur on a regular basis.

At the beginning of this chapter I listed a few of these OT reality transforming experiences, I said they included:

:) \Bbeing able to see spherically with a clarity greater than anything the human body was capable of.
:eyeroll: Having the entire physical universe disappear and re-appear with a single thought.
:coolwink: Having every incident in this life go by. The incidents did not go by in a blur. They clicked by one by one. They were clearer than when they had occurred, and yet they all went by in a matter of moments - all of them.
:eyeroll: Physically decreasing the width of a car using Ron’s golden anchor points with two other people in the car.
:happydance: Experiencing a peace and a love so grand it made all the above OT happenings seem like nothing.

If you choose to keep reading these chronicles, as I hope you will, you will discover that, as fantastic as these experiences were, even greater ones were on their way.

At the beginning of this chapter I also mentioned the talks, seminars and workshops I gave in the 1980’s, and the amazing experiences we had then. Not too long ago as of this June 2010 writing, I wrote treatments for a television series that would share my WonderTales. This show is currently in the works, and if all goes according to plan, it will come to fruition in a year or two.

In the events that I gave in the 1980’s I would often lace my WonderTales with the tech, wisdom, love, spirit of play and know-how that enabled them to occur. As a result, I was further blessed with many audience members who had some amazing things happen in the events, and in their lives.

As I said earlier, one woman who was attending a three hour event reported that she had got more out of the event than she had out of three intensives of NOT’s. Secretly I wished that the people who has these kinds of successes would keep them quiet, for when the Church learned of some of these things, I was unfortunately seen to be a threat by a few aberrated people who preferred to keep people trapped on the road to total freedom.

That was when a audience member decided to dub me The Magic Thetan.

Getting Declared

Over the course of my magical, and at times miserable, experiences in Scientology, I periodically encountered people in the organization who felt it was their duty and responsibility to bring me before a Ethics Officer or a Committee of Evidence based on some false reports, false perception or the idea that I was becoming too popular or powerful to be tolerated. I am proud to say that I was successfully able to handle each assault. However, after a number of years of this I tired of the game, and the extreme amount of effort and time it took to handle these assaults. So when I was once again ordered to the latest CommEv, I politely declined to attend. In my letter to the Committee of Evidence I stated that I had spent over twenty years contributing to Scientology. I had become a Class-VIII and a Class-XII Qual Auditor. I was OT-VIII and had done virtually every course Ron ever created. I had supervised the Solo and Briefing courses to record stats. I was directly responsible for introducing thousands of people to the magic of Ron’s tech and wisdom. I had become Ron’s personal trouble shooter and had cleaned up dozens of messes that threatened the integrity of the orgs. My events and seminars were directly responsible for people joining staff and stats shooting out the roof when certain orgs were in danger of going into non-existence. I had thousands of well done auditing stats and I had been awarded three KaKhan Statuses that said I could not be ComEved except at Flag by Executive Order, and despite all of this, I was once again being ordered to an Ethics trial by local officials. So I said, just as Ron refused to attend civil trials because he deemed them to be unjust, I will not be attending this latest assault on my honor, competence and integrity.

So they just arbitrarily declared me an SP and issued a written order on goldenrod paper that was full of lies. Thus after twenty years of bringing people to wondrous wins using Ron‘s tech and wisdom, I was summarily Ex-communicated from the Church of Scientology, and everyone in the church was subsequently notified in writing that I was now one of the most degraded and evil people on the planet Earth.

I feel it is important to point out that there were also some truly magnificent people who really understood the true nature and value of the Ethics technologies that Ron had developed. One of these was a dear friend of mine by the name of Mary Maren. Today she is Mary Freeman, for she subsequently married another amazingly capable being by the name of Frankie Freeman.

Some months before the Los Angeles organization decided to award me a Suppressive Person goldenrod certificate, I met with Mary at the Flag organization in Clearwater Florida. At the time I was rather upset with the threats that I might be declared to be a Suppressive Person. “That’s insane Mary” I said “I have been contributing to this organization for twenty years. Now they want to declare me. It’s nuts”

“In one sense it’s not so nuts”, Mary replied “You are perceived to be dangerous by those who do not understand the true nature of ethics. You are a threat to those who feel they must control the rest of us. So, in a way, you are suppressive to Church officials who are afraid of people who get too popular or too powerful.”

Mary had a lot of wisdom, and a lot of know-how on the subject of ethics, and no doubt she still does. In fact just recently, the guy who enticed and motivated me to write these chronicles, remarked that Mary Freeman, was probably the best ethics tech person on the planet. Unfortunately, he does not yet want me to reveal his true name, so I can’t give him the full acknowledgment that I feel he deserves. However, on ESMB (The Ex Scientologist Message Board) he is known as Blue Spirit.

After my Suppressive person declare in Los Angeles, it took me quite a while to fully recover from the apparent loss of hundreds of loving friends who arbitrarily turned their backs on me. For years I suffered from horrible nightmares in which I was being labeled and attacked by the people and fellow Scientologists that I had helped and loved. Periodically I wondered if somehow I really was an SP. Sometimes I would wonder if all the gains that people reported that they had gotten from me were somehow false.

The pain and misery I experience during these times is virtually impossible to delineate in words that even come close to the agony we can project ourselves into. However, as I was gradually and eventually blessed with a series of ongoing discoveries that confirmed that all my miseries were my own creations, (beautifully and masterfully orchestrated into existence by me and me alone), I once again emerged into the glory and majesty of knowing who and what we truly are. I discovered that I had responded badly to what had occurred and I needed to correct that. So over the next few years I dedicated myself to doing just that.

Some New Adventures

In Ron’s Philadelphia Doctorate Course that I had come to love and know inside and out, Ron stated that one day I would discover that I needed to walk the rest of the way by myself, and I would have to run him and the subject of Scientology out.

So off I went to a new series of adventures and discoveries that subsequently lead to higher-self experiences grander than any I had known before.

It’s a wonderful story, and as time goes on, I would be honored to share it with you.

I still do not have ALL of the answers, for my carpet still does not fly when I tell it to. Just as I was writing this, I turned to it and told it to get up, and it did not. It continued to sit there stubbornly attuned to a belief system that says that carpets do not fly. However, I feel that I am getting closer to the day when it will, the day when it and I truly connect our totally unlimited selves, and when that occurs, I will pick you up on my carpet and off we will go to adventures grander than we have known before.

In the meantime, I will continue to share with you my story. I will continue to invite, and entice you to bask in the joy of discovering the answers to the question, “What’s it all about Alfie? When you work it out, what’s It all about?”

I will continue in these Johnny Raff Chronicles to paint a fun and entertaining picture of the wonderful and magnificent, reality transforming experiences I have been blessed with. I will continue to explore with you the truths, know-how and wisdom that gave birth to these delightful happenings. I will continue to develop my ability to consciously and deliberately vanish the things I do not want and materialize the things I do. I will continue to explore the wisdom of wizards, and I will continue to discover the source of a Sorcerer’s power. I will continually do everything in my power to assist you to Activate Your Unlimited Spiritual Powers, so that you can Vanish the things you do not want, and Make Appear the things you do.

So in conclusion, may I wish for you everything that you wish for yourself.

May your life be all that you want it to be, and if it’s not, may you think it is.

Love

John Michael Rafanello
The Magic Thetan

Stay Tuned
for my 2nd Submission and Chapter of
The Johnny Raff Chronicles - The Scientology Years
It is entitled
“The Magic Thetan Returns“.

I would Love to Hear what you thought about what you read

If you are willing to share your thoughts about what you just read please send me an E-Mail at [email protected]. If you like you can also visit my Web site at wonderworldonline.com. There you can order my book outlining my vision for the next quantum leap in entertainment and education entitled “An Invitation to WonderWorld.“

As always, I wish you all that you wish for yourself, and if your life is not everything you want it to be, may you have the wisdom to pretend it is.

Love to you and yours.

John M Rafanello,
The Magic Thetan

A Brief Bio
John Rafanello​

John Rafanello was Ron’s top researcher, tester and trouble shooter. He is a Class XII Qual Corrections auditor, OT-9 and he did additional OT levels under Ron’s personal tutelage.

He is also a former space electronics engineer who worked on the Saturn Moon Rocket, a former Disney Imagineer who worked on the EPCOT project for Disneyworld and the creator of dozens of life enhancement workshops. As a life coach, consultant and spiritual guide he enjoyed 40 years of success guiding clients to the life they preferred. He is a graduate of just about every course Ron ever created including The Philadelphia Doctorate Course. As a result of this and other studies John has been blessed with hundreds of reality transcending OT experiences. In his Johnny Raff Chronicles he shares many of these along with the beliefs and know-how that caused them to occur. John has also done extensive graduate studies in Meta and Quantum Physics and he is a pure tensor channel who can communicate with spiritual disembodied beings as clearly as he can with you. As the Chief Visioneer and architect of The WonderProject he is working to create the next quantum leap in entertainment and education - a series of theme parks, feature films, video games and fun educational systems that empower people with the ability to manifest their fondest dreams. He is a master story teller and a real fun and valuable person to be with.

Last edited:

freethinker

Sponsor
Dude, You need to edit this down. Not many will tackle the wall of words un less they know it contains info they want or need.

Do a synopsis.

AlphOhm

Traveler of time/space
CoolStoryBro.jpg

So on the "COMPLETE LIST OF ALL CLASS XII AUDITORS EVER MADE", I don't see the name "Rafanello" anywhere. http://www.arovast.co.uk/fzsurvivor/xii.htm

Care to enlighten us further about your claim?

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
If you can't make an ashtray fly, I don't give a fuck.

Nothing else about spirituality needs so many words.

Zinj

Pepin

Patron with Honors
I like how you have accurately described Scientology at it's purest form without the added BS added by the church and experiences of those here who were suppressed by it.

I admire the method of describing the power game of humans and the invitation to remove one's self from that game and realize they are much much more and always in control from the spirit point of view.

I love and can agree with what you have written here, probably because I knew you at AOLA in 1980 and I know your testimony to be true.

I agree with one of the responses here; Too much info for the casual reader.
The intro fascinated me but will most likely be lost on most of the readers here as they try to absorb so much at once. It's like "getting hit with a bullet"
( I borrow from you John)

Last edited:

lkwdblds

Crusader
Johnny R. is the real thing!

If it sounds too good to be true then it's not. I smell a scammer here.

I know John a little and one thing I am sure of is that he is no scammer. His space is as pure as the driven snow, totally clean. The most noticeable thing about him which you perceive when you meet him is his exuberance. Enthusiasm to him is a lower tone, he is so exuberant that it strains the limits of the human body for him to express himself within the confines of his body.

A lot of people on ESMB constantly bemoan the fact that the Clearing Level produced nobody who is really Clear per Book One and the OT levels produced no OTs. Here is a guy who claims he has experienced extreme OT abilities. I am an advocate for him and I would be less than honest if I said that some of his claims are not real to me, they seem far fetched at times but who am I to judge until I've heard his whole program and at least dipped my toe in the water!

My advice is to let go of one's preconceived concepts of what is fact and what is fiction. Clear all preconceived thoughts out of your mind which say that certain phenomena are not possible and anyone espousing them must be a scammer. Get beyond that and read his materials and HEAR HIM OUT! GIVE JOHNNY A FAIR AND COMPLETE HEARING BEFORE MAKING UP YOUR MIND!

He is nobody's fool and I believe he knows that he will be challanged by some and will scoffed at by others. He is making himself available on ESMB and he also knows that there are many on ESMB who will take him seriously. His first installment is very long and there are going to be more long installments. If you find the material interesting you will read through it all. It is a take it or leave it proposition. It is important to him to get this information out to the ESMB public and beyond. We should provide a sane forum here for him to do so.

Valid questions and criticisms, yes by all means, but give him a chance to say his piece before grouping him into some arbitrary box right from the start. This board has been clamoring for someone to demonstrate their OT abilities since its inception. Here is a being who states flat out that not only can he demonstrate his OT abilities to you but he can teach you techniques that will give you those abilities as well. IT DOESN'T GET ANY BETTER THAN THAT!

If Johhny was a scammer, he would be crazy to make such claims and not be able to back them up but as I say, he is not crazy, perhaps crazy like a fox but not crazy crazy. Hear him out and only then judge what he has to say. Pepin above wrote a good post and should be commended!
Lakey

Last edited:

GreyWolf

Gold Meritorious Patron
Docs?

Where are the effing docs?

At the beginning of this chapter I listed a few of these OT reality transforming experiences, I said they included:

:) being able to see spherically with a clarity greater than anything the human body was capable of.
:eyeroll: Physically decreasing the width of a car using Ron’s golden anchor points with two other people in the car.
:happydance: Experiencing a peace and a love so grand it made all the above OT happenings seem like nothing.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Problem.

Scientology is in the business of selling words.

It sells them with guile, charm, lies and belief.

But that's all it sells, the words.

The words are used to elicit a mythical narrative in your mind that gives you hope.

They will say ANY words to do this.

Now comes this guy, John R.

He has lots of words.

He is not skilled at presenting his words. That's entirely forgivable. But, far worse...

He does not present the THINGS the words represent.

The audience is beyond restless. Many are already leaving for the exits.

C'mon John. Is that all you have? Words?

I'll stick around for round two to see if you show your OT powers. But, you and I know that you won't.

So far you don't even evidence the power to interest people in what you are selling. Not a good sign, John.

My prediction.

Round Two will be....more words.

Let me leave you with a final HINT, John.

Did you ever have someone come up to you quite excited and begin telling you in excruciatingly slow detail a phantasmagorically boring dream they once had?

Yeah, John, it's like that.

You got something you want to show me?

Otherwise, you got another empty seat here, if you even care about that kind of thing.

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

I know John a little and one thing I am sure of is that he is no scammer. His space is as pure as the driven snow---snipped----

Hey, Lakester! I love you man, but right now, if you had to bet everything you own on whether John is going to show something to back up his OT claims, what would you bet?

YES HE WILL

NO HE WON'T

How come you are betting against him? There is a very good reason...

It's called "put up or shut up time" for John. He already made his claims. There is nothing more to do than for him to show the magic tricks he has been bragging about.

I go to magic shows to SEE magic tricks not to hear how amazing they are.

How about you?

Didn't you just sit thru a 4-decade-long promotional trailer of coming attractions by Hubbard--with no magic trick at the end of his spiel?

Damn, brother, you are one patient motherf*cker! :D

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

I guess this is a very entertaining thread in a morbid-curiosity kind of way...

It's not often that a genuine salvation-believing-miracle-salve-salesman rolls his horse-drawn wagon into EsmbVille and begins pitching.

Snake_oil_salesman_small.jpg

In over a third of a century of entrepreneurial life, starting companies and investing in ventures, I long since realized that there are, essentially, 2 kinds of investors.

SOPHISTICATED INVESTORS

WACKY INVESTORS​

Now to get someone who is a sophisticated investor to put money into a deal, it takes an inordinate amount of truth and provability to be evidenced before they buy anything.

Wacky Investors, on the opposite extreme, throw money into deals for a long list of odd reasons, none of which is likely to have any other result than a loss to be used as a tax writeoff.

So WHO exactly is John the Magic Thetan pitching his deal to here on ESMB?

Sophisticated Investors.

Tough crowd, John, because...

They know the Total Freedom, OT, Bridge business inside and out. They are pros.

I wonder why John didn't roll his wagon into friendlier territory?

His GI depends on identifying wacky investors and closing them.

Wonder why he's here???

SchwimmelPuckel

Genuine Meatball
Hey! - This shit is useful! Solves all manner of problems with all those halfwit motorists on the roads everywhere! - I'm off to try it!
I didn't notice that.. Somehow I'm sure I would notice if the universe disappeared.. Anyways.. If the universe ever disappears, we know it was this idiot done it!
:ohmy: Physically decreasing the width of a car using Ron’s golden anchor points with two other people in the car.
Well, who needs it? - What with simply teleporting the darn car or driving right through the other cars! - Probably looks funny as hell.. Just the thing for some sputtering giggles on the highway!
:eyeroll: Experiencing a peace and a love so grand it made all the above OT happenings seem like nothing.
May I suggest that you stick to this! - Sounds grand, and less risky of making a merry mess of the physical universe.

:duh:

FoTi

Crusader
Quote:
"At the beginning of this chapter I listed a few of these OT reality transforming experiences, I said they included:

1. being able to see spherically with a clarity greater than anything the human body was capable of.
2. Teleporting a car twenty miles down a freeway.
3. Passing a car through another car.
4. Having the entire physical universe disappear and re-appear with a single thought.
5. Having every incident in this life go by. The incidents did not go by in a blur. They clicked by one by one. They were clearer than when they had occurred, and yet they all went by in a matter of moments - all of them.
6. Physically decreasing the width of a car using Ron’s golden anchor points with two other people in the car.
7. Experiencing a peace and a love so grand it made all the above OT happenings seem like nothing. "

Where are the effing docs?

There won't be any effing docs. They are his own personal experiences.

If you had any experiences similar to these you wouldn't have any effing docs either. You would only have your own experiences and the knowledge that they happened in your life.

Unless you have experienced these kind of things yourself, you most likely wouldn't understand where he is coming from. It's a different sort of experience/reality than most people are used to in their everyday life. When they happen they are very surprising and very exilarating. They also show one what is really possible in life.

Because of my own personal experiences of not exactly the same, but of a similar nature, what John says rings true with me. I don't know John. I have heard of his name, but have not had personal contact with him as Lakey has and I have never heard anything about his reputation from anyone else.

I do not see that he has done anything destructive here as of yet. I only see that he has presented his own viewpoint, his own experiences and his own story. I kind of like it. He seems to have some fun and interesting ideas and maybe something that will help make life better for some. Why not give him a chance to tell the rest of his story without attacking him?

... Valid questions and criticisms, yes by all means, but give him a chance to say his piece before grouping him into some arbitrary box right from the start. ...

The odd thing Lakey is that after all this time you still don't "get" how esmb functions.
:no:

I'm glad to see John posting here. I am myself certainly looking forward to reading what else he has to say. But I hope he is wearing his armor plated undies. As is readily apparent, many here aren't quite so welcoming. This is hardly surprising as esmb is not an especially friendly or welcoming crowd for those whose postings run counter to popular prejudices. :whistling:

Mark A. Baker :coolwink: