What's new

Discussions with Terril Park

Terril park

Sponsor
This is a new thread for posts concerning the Freezone, some moved from other threads .
Moderator 3375
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Let's go through what seems to be happening with Hubbard's (and the person's) added significance taken out of it.

The person (user, pc, solo auditor etc) looks with his mind over his immediate space (inside body and a few feet around it) and finds an area of disharmony. He narrows his attention into that area and exchanges communications with the bit(s) of life-force in that area until the disharmony dissipates. Rinse and repeat. Hubbard's specific things like "Intend to the date of incident 2" etc just muddy up what is actually working, which is simply having the comm line in.

There is no incident-running as such for various reasons, the simplest of which being there is no incident there as Hubbard described. Whether or not these bits of life-force have past incidents to relieve is mostly immaterial, since the regular procedure doesn't include running them through random incidents.

Personally when I did OT3 the very first thing I encountered was a cumulative cluster that I carefully date/located all the way down like I had drilled it and was so pleased with how clever I was. However, after seeing many solo auditors on the level it seemed mightily coincidental that the better trained as auditors they were the more handlings they had to do to "blow the bts".

What's the underlying truth of these little bits of life-force? I don't know. There seems to be an alien (i.e., not oneself) facet to them, but beyond that I don't really know at all. I suspect they are not that important to one's life in the general scheme of things.

Paul

"Hubbard's specific things like "Intend to the date of incident 2" etc just muddy up what is actually working, which is simply having the comm line in."

That seems true to me.

My view currently is that OT 2&3 allow much
scope for creative processing. This I did.

On these 2 levels I had minimal instructions
from a C/S and did it my way.

Addressed many life units/BTs. Like Paul I'm
no longer pursuing such matters on further
OT levels. I have no interest and thus per tech
shouldn't run them.

However I have FZ friends who continue to do
so and apparently get gains from doing so.

Go figure? Guess us thetans are all individual.
and need to travel their own path.

Last edited by a moderator:

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron
Re: wall 'o fire

"Hubbard's specific things like "Intend to the date of incident 2" etc just muddy up what is actually working, which is simply having the comm line in."

That seems true to me.

shouldn't run them.

You embrace the grifters "Golden Egg" (Body Thetans)
with an ease and the full throated delusion that only a cult member can summon.
Please tell your FZ friends to get professional help. Their problems are theirs, NOT their BT's.

Gib

Crusader

That seems true to me.

shouldn't run them.

Can you expand on what you mean by "I have FZ friends who continue to do so and apparently get gains from doing so"?

What do you mean by gains? Are they exterior with full perception and how does that help a person or not?

What gains are your talking about? Are they "clear" with full recall of their life, and is that a gain? How does it help one?

Are they OT8 with full whole track recall, and what does that do for a person, I mean having whole track recall, does it matter?

Have you asked your FZ friends who have had "gains" these questions? And have you asked them what they specifically mean by "gain"?

Last edited by a moderator:

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband

Can you expand on what you mean by "I have FZ friends who continue to do so and apparently get gains from doing so"?

What do you mean by gains? Are they exterior with full perception and how does that help a person or not?

What gains are your talking about? Are they "clear" with full recall of their life, and is that a gain? How does it help one?

Are they OT8 with full whole track recall, and what does that do for a person, I mean having whole track recall, does it matter?

Have you asked your FZ friends who have had "gains" these questions? And have you asked them what they specifically mean by "gain"?

Good luck with getting straight answers to your questions Gib.

Terril park

Sponsor

My personal friends I havn't asked exactly what their
gains are. One, last I checked, had been doing solo NOTs
for 15 years and very enthusiastically. Another has
returned to solo NOTs and was very happy with his
progress. Ralph Hilton just gave an interview here and
mentioned gains on solo NOTs. IIRC he mentioned having
full whole track recall. Some have had sporadic success
on moving objects by thought alone.

I've heard of 2 who have been exterior with perception,
also one critic who also did. Roland Rashleigh Berry IIRC.

One non scientologist who for many years could go
exterior with perception and travel that way.

For some years I posted peoples success stories here.
Why not dig them up?

George Layton

Silver Meritorious Patron

Why not dig them up?

It seems like it would take a long time for full whole track recall. Like as long as it took to live it. Maybe he has the ability to recall any time that someone asks about, for instance: "What did you have for breakfast on the second day of the third week after it was discovered you were a Galactic Patrol spy by the psyches on Farsec?"

"Oh that's an easy one, they fed us that one meal a day of moldy yeast cake."

JustSheila

Crusader

gains are. <snip>

And therein lies your blindness and refusal to see facts as facts, Terril. You don't ask because you don't want to know, or because deep down you actually do know that these so-called abilities and gains only exist in a person's mind because of all the hype you and those like you promote. It is a sort of group hypnosis. You keep writing it because you have a need to keep reinforcing the delusion for yourself and others.

If a person believes he is a superbeing and others keep reinforcing the delusion, then his loser life and lack of career don't matter. He doesn't have to improve his actual life in order to have a huge ego.

It's a placebo, like a drug, but it also wears off unless you keep reinforcing it. So you're doing all you can to keep people reinforced. You know very well that scientology doesn't cure anything.

There are those who will always prefer the imaginary world in their minds because it's a whole lot less work than going out in the real world and making a genuine impact.

strativarius

One non scientologist who for many years could go exterior with perception and travel that way.

If this were true, can you imagine how much the CIA or the FBI or the FSB or MI6 or Mossad would pay somebody who could be in places and remain invisible but see and hear everything that was going on, since that is what the above implies. Or can you imagine how much money you could make (or fame that would accrue to you if money is not your goal) because of all the supernatural feats you could perform if you had the above ability. I don't remember reading about it in the newspapers, but perhaps I just didn't buy one that day.

What's that you say? We're not ready for it yet. It would freak us out too much to hear about this stuff. Oh, OK, I believe you...

George Layton

And therein lies your blindness and refusal to see facts as facts, Terril. You don't ask because you don't want to know, or because deep down you actually do know that these so-called abilities and gains only exist in a person's mind because of all the hype you and those like you promote. It is a sort of group hypnosis. You keep writing it because you have a need to keep reinforcing the delusion for yourself and others.

If a person believes he is a superbeing and others keep reinforcing the delusion, then his loser life and lack of career don't matter. He doesn't have to improve his actual life in order to have a huge ego.

It's a placebo, like a drug, but it also wears off unless you keep reinforcing it. So you're doing all you can to keep people reinforced. You know very well that scientology doesn't cure anything.

There are those who will always prefer the imaginary world in their minds because it's a whole lot less work than going out in the real world and making a genuine impact.

For some I believe that vanity has such a hold on their mental functions that they cannot grasp the idea that someone as intelligent as themselves could have been duped for so long.
They have to be right about some part of it because they are to intelligent to have been wrong for so long a time. To have come to so many insights and to have never come to THAT insight is beyond belief.

Last edited:

George Layton

If this were true, can you imagine how much the CIA or the FBI or the FSB or MI6 or Mossad would pay somebody who could be in places and remain invisible but see and hear everything that was going on, since that is what the above implies. Or can you imagine how much money you could make (or fame that would accrue to you if money is not your goal) because of all the supernatural feats you could perform if you had the above ability. I don't remember reading about it in the newspapers, but perhaps I just didn't buy one that day.

What's that you say? We're not ready for it yet. It would freak us out too much to hear about this stuff. Oh, OK, I believe you...

And couple that ability with sporadic success
on moving objects by thought. you could knock people's hats off at 50 feet.

JustSheila

Crusader

For some I believe that vanity has such a hold on their mental functions that they cannot grasp the idea that someone as intelligent as themselves could have been duped for so long.
They have to be right about some part of it because they are to intelligent to have been wrong for so long a time. To have come to so many incites and to have never come to THAT incite is beyond belief.

Yes!

And that fear, that deep, dark fear in their guts that it was never anything more than imagination and they not only wasted their own lives chasing unicorns, but led others to delusions that kept them locked in their self-congratulatory imaginations rather than achieving their full potential in life.

It takes a huge amount of courage to go through the withdrawal and stop reinforcing the delusion and quietly confront that fear, that inner "knowingness" that it was never real.

We who left had the courage and humility to confront our fears and separate what was real from the imaginary.

Others still have not, and in the face of truth, absolutely MUST keep writing and telling themselves over and over again about their "wins" and "gains" to keep the delusion alive. It is only this constant reinforcement that keeps that overwhelming fear that they were wrong at bay.

It is a coward's way to avoid truth by taking a vacation in their imaginary world and never return.

strativarius

I would feel sorry for Terril park and his desperate need to cling on to his delusion that scientology works if it were not for the fact that he hangs around here waiting for unsuspecting raw meat to come along and rarely misses an opportunity to proselytize Hubbard's evil con of a religion to them, attempting to pull them into the merde that most of us have had to drag ourselves out of. For that reason, (and his disingenuousness, of which I have abundant proof) for him I have nothing but contempt.

Last edited:

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation

Why not dig them up?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASvYzbIysAY

F.Bullbait

Oh, a wise guy,eh?

progress.

15 years? Must be fun...

escinf.JPG

Elronius of Marcabia

Gains and wins of a dubious nature from Terill don't hold much credibility
and it's easy to see why those who object to his support of the hubbardian hoax and con
feel the need to speak up in hopes no stray ex is lured to the idea that scientology lite
is somehow less crazy and less damaging outside the CO$

It's not Terill's belief in unicorns that concerns me or that people may be duped
or conned that happens everyday and likley always will.

Buyer beware is the golden rule imho :coolwink:

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP

on moving objects by thought alone

Why not dig them up?

With all the people you know that have done Scientology, those gains don't sound particularly impressive to me. :no:

I've heard of 2 who have been exterior with perception

Hubbard promised that ALL who did the "OT levels" the ability to go exterior with full perception, didn't he? And you heard of two?

Same thing with:
Some have had sporadic success on moving objects by thought alone.

Some have had success? But only sporadic?

In terms of what Hubbard promised, those are NOT advanced OT abilities, but very basic. Yet the level of success that you've heard about is very low.

Why would someone want to invest years of their life doing Scientology for this pathetic rate of success?

If you invested years of your life into some other educational or other activities you could have a big impact on the world with a higher rate of success.

Churchill

Gold Meritorious Patron

Good post.

The concept of Scientology as a "vacation" from reality is a charitable and intriguing one.
Sadly, some never return.

It really and truly is, as Rod Serling might intone, "A cautionary tale to be heeded by those trusting souls among us of what lies in wait...to be ignored at one's own risk; this warning, from this darkest recess of...The Twilight Zone." (cue theme music)

Freeminds

Bitter defrocked apostate

Don't worry – the Scientology victims are slipping through the clutches of the Cheapzone just like they escaped from the ‘Church’ of Scientology.

If the Cheapzone pitch worked, their growth phase would have come when ‘real’ Scientology’s numbers fell. Now, the UFO cult is less than half the size it was, but the newly-escaped haven’t beaten a path to any of the woo-woo Zoners. Not much “auditing” going on at all, nowadays, I’m pleased to see.

I don’t see any reason for that happy state of affairs to change.

(But that doesn’t mean I find it easy to accept Hubbard apologists who hang around on here looking for a mark.)

JustSheila

Crusader

That seems true to me.

shouldn't run them.

[video=youtube;npEcPOyHcI8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npEcPOyHcI8[/video]

George Layton

They have to be right about some part of it because they are to intelligent to have been wrong for so long a time. To have come to so many incites and to have never come to THAT incite is beyond belief.

Not incite sorry, insight.