What's new

DM Blew New Years Eve Event?!

slimjim

Patron with Honors
I just read on clambake that DM was NOT present at the new years eve event, and tommy Davis was the MC. Anybody know more about this? This seems to be really telling!! Wow!:D

Pixie

Crusader
I just read on clambake that DM was NOT present at the new years eve event, and tommy Davis was the MC. Anybody know more about this? This seems to be really telling!! Wow!:D

Someone else started a thread about this already, anyhow, this is good news. For a control freak like DM there must be something up as he never misses events and adores the adulation. Perhaps he's had enough and blown to his tax haven in Swizerland, or perhaps he really is being investigated, or ill, or in hiding. Whatever the reason, there is something big afoot, I can feel it in my small but perfectly formed Pixie bones.... :D

slimjim

Patron with Honors
agree, threads should merge, I didn't realize it was already in breaking news. Just want to add that I just read at clambake the following by "Sunshine" - this makes me feel real good!!!!

My sources say that he is very depressed with all things that have hapenned recently.
Tom Cruise decided not adverstise Scientology any more, and his life is being threatened by no other than Scientology mafia, but it is being blamed to Anonymous; the stock market felt and Davie lost a lot of money - he had money invested with Madoff.
Real Estate values are decreasing every where in the globe; people are talking about human trafficking in Scientology with passports confiscated by Scientology mafia and human slavery; Second Chance being investigated, staff leaving in flocks, very few old timers, a lot of scientology crimes being exposed, Moxon about to find out the true of his daughter's demise, OSA staff dismantled, as Mike Rinder, Ben Shaw, and others blew. The list goes on.
It is a very depressing time to DM.
Pay back time for all lives ruined in Scientology, I must say!!!
2009 is the year that he will be investigated by major law enforcement agency, and his empire take down.
Things are melting down....
Sunshine

ShortStop

Patron
Just want to add that I just read at clambake the following by "Sunshine" - this makes me feel real good!!!!

My sources say that he is very depressed with all things that have hapenned recently.
Tom Cruise decided not adverstise Scientology any more, and his life is being threatened by no other than Scientology mafia, but it is being blamed to Anonymous; the stock market felt and Davie lost a lot of money - he had money invested with Madoff.
Real Estate values are decreasing every where in the globe; people are talking about human trafficking in Scientology with passports confiscated by Scientology mafia and human slavery; Second Chance being investigated, staff leaving in flocks, very few old timers, a lot of scientology crimes being exposed, Moxon about to find out the true of his daughter's demise, OSA staff dismantled, as Mike Rinder, Ben Shaw, and others blew. The list goes on.
2009 is the year that he will be investigated by major law enforcement agency, and his empire take down.

Everything I'd love to hear. But no verification, so I'm not buying it for now.

Zephyr

Patron with Honors
agree, threads should merge, I didn't realize it was already in breaking news. Just want to add that I just read at clambake the following by "Sunshine" - this makes me feel real good!!!!

Sunshine

Yeah but... I have no way of knowing how many millions DeMon and the Cof$ have lost with the drastic drop in property values but I feel assured it probably has been a whole lot. Also probable is the few rich who have been supporting DeMon's Show financially have either lost interest or maybe became bored with the screwing received by little Davey in today's economic climate; no longer can or want to give. And that climate has to have affected DeMon's mood, considering making money is paramount, losing so much could be worrisome for the Midget in any event.

Haven't a clue why he didn't show off at the recent event. Maybe because of all the tears, his make-up kept running. Maybe the custom made lifts he ordered didn't arrive in time... who knows.

I can only imagine if DeMon was hooked up with Madoff, his best buddy was too and lost a bundle as well. Covered in other threads about the quality of actor TC is, he is well known and I'd love to see he come to his senses and denounce DeMon and $CN. That'd sure get a following (wishful thinking).

It is interesting and entertaining to watch the going-ons.

Rob

slimjim

Patron with Honors
^^^^^^ me either, but would love to know what "fapping" is. Have seen this mentioned before and I think it sounds wonderful, would love to be able to say it multipleeeee in proper context!! Someone enlighten me?

slimjim

Patron with Honors
Also read on clambake that it is EXTREMELY unusual for DM to not MC a major event, one other time that happened was during the time the Lisa MacPherson death occurred and there were legal troubles, and it is assumed he had to "handle the flap". With so many "flappy" things for us to fap(?) about, maybe he's snowed under and the puir wittle fing is ovew -whelmed and can't keep his lines straight for the event?

Stephanie

Patron with Honors
imo, dm maybe in an ethics cycle to answer for all of the down spiraling.

soon enough, someone has to give him the boot.

why did no one take lrh's will to court and demand pat broeker be left in charge?

their is no info on pat anywhere, what happened to him? i heard in the rpf and then what? any info?

slimjim

Patron with Honors
thanks Div 6, I might be a bit more selective in my use, I still think it sounds great though, kind of like a happy yawn/laugh/sigh kinda thing. Which is pretty appropriate:)

Pascal

Silver Meritorious Patron
Bad guys don't win

In any case, it show his power is slipping and troop morale must be lowest ever, no matter the glitzy PR crap. A glorious year this year will be aye!

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Telepathetic

Gold Meritorious Patron

Sunshine

Where or from whom did you find out that Ben Shaw blew?

Last edited:

ThisFenceHurts

Patron with Honors
Re-iterating what I posted on the other thread, he (DM) was not present at the LA event, which is taped in advance. He WAS present at the Flag presentation of the event on New Year's Eve.

Last edited: