What's new

DM from another angle

I am a newbie here, and I have been truly jacked with your stories about being in Scientology, particularly staff stories. I blew the HES post at the KC Org in 98, so I can relate, at least on some level, to what many of you have gone through. It was such a unique experience, so intensely self affecting, so truly private, that it was like a close encounter when I read other posts of there likewise personal, intense accounts. Enthralling and cathartic. Thank you.

I have a point to make about DM which I think is well worth making; to perhaps shed a different light on this man who is under such attack. I am perfectly willing to be absolutely off my rocker on even going down this road, but the observations of the man, though undoubtedly true, leave me with wondering why and how he arrived in the state he is in, and how this effects Scientology and Scientologists.

I don't think DM is an SP. He may be a man who has slid down the tone scale who is dramatizing a lot of low toned activity, but I don't think the guy is an SP and I don't think he's happy that Scientology is failing.

I think you have to agree the man is a pretty remarkable being, all in all. After all, by hook or by crook, he has ascended the throne and has by his own cunning and grit taken control of an organization which, for all practical purposes, is impossible to run. Can you imagine trying to grow an organization with its countless "technologies" needing to be duplicated and applied, with people who, in the main, struggle to master even 1 thing in life? I own a service business and I know the frustration in trying to get others to learn and apply correctly the correct technologies. When my people fail to apply, there are really no serious consequences-just wasted time, trouble, and money. But nobody will get sick and nobody will die if things aren't done right.

Scientology, as you know, requires precise application. It requires duplication, understanding, and application. When applied correctly, it works.

I just can't help but think it is just something that basic which has DM acting so depraved. He has tried and tried and tried to get others to "get it" , with genuine sincerity, only for them to not get it and for him to take continual losses-to the point where he is now. I've been there. I know what it's like to teach somebody correctly only to have them slowly squirrel the tech over time. I've watched my tech squirreled, and I've rehatted, and I've gotten ethics in, but I must tell you, after a while I came to the conclusion that only I was able to truly deliver my tech correctly, consistently. As a consequence, I felt less regard for my employees and found my self respecting them less and less. I became less friendly and angry at even slight mistakes. My people feared me. It became me and them. People quit. But the one's that stayed didn't fuck up any less, really.

My salvation came when I started another business with a whole lot easier tech to apply which made gobs more money. Then I quit being so concerned about the first business. I wasn't dependent on whether the tech was appled correctly or not.

DM does not have that priveledge. He has to get this tech in. He doesn't have other options. He only has who he has to get it in with. Can you imagine being in that position? Do you think you could honestly do better? Can you imagine taking on the responsibility he has and then watch people constantly fail and misapply the tech. Could you be anything but pissed? What kind of superman could step into that job and persist with a smiley face?

Its no wonder he and Tom Cruise have hit it off so well. Tom Cruise is a true upstat and he "gets it" and finally DM has somebody he can truly count on, someone who won't let him down. Tom Cruise is an exemplary product of Scientology and I think DM feels he is one as well-perhaps the only one prior to Tom Cruise. I know the power one derives from having just one other person totally in your court. With that, miracles can happen. Don't be surprised if things dramatically change for the better due to this connection.

If it doesn't, I will probably conclude that DM lacks the intelligence to know he should step down and let somebody else take a crack at it.

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
I am a newbie here, and I have been truly jacked with your stories about being in Scientology, particularly staff stories. I blew the HES post at the KC Org in 98, so I can relate, at least on some level, to what many of you have gone through. It was such a unique experience, so intensely self affecting, so truly private, that it was like a close encounter when I read other posts of there likewise personal, intense accounts. Enthralling and cathartic. Thank you.

I have a point to make about DM which I think is well worth making; to perhaps shed a different light on this man who is under such attack. I am perfectly willing to be absolutely off my rocker on even going down this road, but the observations of the man, though undoubtedly true, leave me with wondering why and how he arrived in the state he is in, and how this effects Scientology and Scientologists.

I don't think DM is an SP. He may be a man who has slid down the tone scale who is dramatizing a lot of low toned activity, but I don't think the guy is an SP and I don't think he's happy that Scientology is failing.

I think you have to agree the man is a pretty remarkable being, all in all. After all, by hook or by crook, he has ascended the throne and has by his own cunning and grit taken control of an organization which, for all practical purposes, is impossible to run. Can you imagine trying to grow an organization with its countless "technologies" needing to be duplicated and applied, with people who, in the main, struggle to master even 1 thing in life? I own a service business and I know the frustration in trying to get others to learn and apply correctly the correct technologies. When my people fail to apply, there are really no serious consequences-just wasted time, trouble, and money. But nobody will get sick and nobody will die if things aren't done right.

Scientology, as you know, requires precise application. It requires duplication, understanding, and application. When applied correctly, it works.

I just can't help but think it is just something that basic which has DM acting so depraved. He has tried and tried and tried to get others to "get it" , with genuine sincerity, only for them to not get it and for him to take continual losses-to the point where he is now. I've been there. I know what it's like to teach somebody correctly only to have them slowly squirrel the tech over time. I've watched my tech squirreled, and I've rehatted, and I've gotten ethics in, but I must tell you, after a while I came to the conclusion that only I was able to truly deliver my tech correctly, consistently. As a consequence, I felt less regard for my employees and found my self respecting them less and less. I became less friendly and angry at even slight mistakes. My people feared me. It became me and them. People quit. But the one's that stayed didn't fuck up any less, really.

My salvation came when I started another business with a whole lot easier tech to apply which made gobs more money. Then I quit being so concerned about the first business. I wasn't dependent on whether the tech was appled correctly or not.

DM does not have that priveledge. He has to get this tech in. He doesn't have other options. He only has who he has to get it in with. Can you imagine being in that position? Do you think you could honestly do better? Can you imagine taking on the responsibility he has and then watch people constantly fail and misapply the tech. Could you be anything but pissed? What kind of superman could step into that job and persist with a smiley face?

Its no wonder he and Tom Cruise have hit it off so well. Tom Cruise is a true upstat and he "gets it" and finally DM has somebody he can truly count on, someone who won't let him down. Tom Cruise is an exemplary product of Scientology and I think DM feels he is one as well-perhaps the only one prior to Tom Cruise. I know the power one derives from having just one other person totally in your court. With that, miracles can happen. Don't be surprised if things dramatically change for the better due to this connection.

If it doesn't, I will probably conclude that DM lacks the intelligence to know he should step down and let somebody else take a crack at it.

Welcome, BigSteve-o!

Do you really think Tom Cruise is an exemplary product of Scientology?

Really? With all that black and white thinking he displays?

Lovesnightsky

Silver Meritorious Patron
Welcome BigSteve,

I think that there is a danger in mistaking a good leader and a humane leader. Hitler was a great leader in that he led millions of people to commit atrocities and believe in his ideology, but he was not a humane leader. In other words, he was good at leading people.
With regard DM, I don't think he knows much about the tech except selling it and making money out of it. I also don't think he is out there to kill the tech. I think that he had a vision and followed it to its conclusion, and that vision was to be the top chief at the church. I also think he did it for purely egotistical and material reasons.
A typical case of power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Div6

Crusader
Hi BigSteve and welcome to ESMB!

You have an interesting angle re: DM. I have to respectfully disagree. You see, he HAD tech experts at Flag and elsewhere. He denigrated them to the point that most stopped auditing, and then he came out with his "unusual solution" of "the golden age of tech" training, including redefinitions of key terms like "floating needle" Now DM was an uninterned Class IV auditor, had minimal hours in the chair and certainly was in no position to evaluate higher classed auditors...but that is what he did.

Coupled with the fact that he is a "failed case" and hasn't been in session since the 90's, and his "products" of collapsing orgs, etc, it is clear to me that he IS an SP. There is a Class XII's eval of the Golden Age of tech here:
http://www.upperbridge.org/GAOT.htm

Keep reading...there are some surprising (and telling) anecdotes. Search for the "Musical Chairs" incident for one.

And again welcome!

Leon

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hold on a bit.

Yes it was remarkable how he got into power - he used extreme overt hostility to suppress, degrade and eliminate every possible rival. Such evil has been noted in history in the lives of people like Hitler and Stalin. Remarkable that such a person could appear in Scientology, remarkable that no one there had the guts to kick him out when they had the chance.

An impossible organisation to run? Well any organisation would be if you insisted on doing it all yourself. His failing - in company with every tyrant who has ever breathed - is that he has always been unable to trust anyone. He has no friends, never has had, he only has people in fear of him. Running an organisation in these circumstances is indeed near-impossible.

He couldn't get others to "get it"? Are you suggesting that he understands Scientology at all? Do you think he always "got it" better than all the trained and experienced auditors that were there?

No ways. He consistently destroyed what was good and effective and supplanted it with his own tyrannical dramatisations of self-rightness and perceived enemies behind every door. The boy is insane - plain and simple.

Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely. He grabbed all the power for himself and is inflicting the consequent insanity on the entire organisation, blaming them all for it.

It's not hard to understand.

Colleen K. Peltomaa

Anyone who has run a business knows what you are saying about the difficulties of getting people you can rely upon, and the business starts to run you.

I'm glad you found a better business that makes more money and I hope a better relationship with your people.

Pascal

What kind of superman could step into that job and persist with a smiley face?

DM is a low level leader, always was on the track and always will be. The ugly truth of SCN is that it will never make you into more than you are natively. Some beings can move a grasshopper leg others can monitor entire civilizations spanning galaxies. DM is closer to the former than the latter. There is no substitute for a real OT that inspires common folks to act like Gods. DM cannot do that and you don't sound like you could in your business. It's a lot to ask on this shitball but that's the only salvation. Effort and hard work don't get anything done in the long run. Groups don't change civilizations. A simple OT with childlike disposition and love in his heart is all that is needed.

Read about great leaders of past, they are here somewhere. Someone needs to wake them up.

As for Tom Cruise, he's an idiot. A glib idiot. He's only famous because he's a marcabian poster child. The "boy next door", no talent at all, just stupid passion. Disgusting. In Broadway they'd mop the floor with his ass. Heck, in Vegas even! SCN celebs are crap. Mere bait for middle-class hypnotic drones. DM has always been a poor strategist and a vicious fool. Too bad that's his basic personality with all the tech he "has" and super duper LRH research. May exile guide him to a place where he can be a success.

Colleen K. Peltomaa

DM is a low level leader, always was on the track and always will be. The ugly truth of SCN is that it will never make you into more than you are natively. Some beings can move a grasshopper leg others can monitor entire civilizations spanning galaxies. DM is closer to the former than the latter. There is no substitute for a real OT that inspires common folks to act like Gods. DM cannot do that and you don't sound like you could in your business. It's a lot to ask on this shitball but that's the only salvation. Effort and hard work don't get anything done in the long run. Groups don't change civilizations. A simple OT with childlike disposition and love in his heart is all that is needed.

Read about great leaders of past, they are here somewhere. Someone needs to wake them up.

As for Tom Cruise, he's an idiot. A glib idiot. He's only famous because he's a marcabian poster child. The "boy next door", no talent at all, just stupid passion. Disgusting. In Broadway they'd mop the floor with his ass. Heck, in Vegas even! SCN celebs are crap. Mere bait for middle-class hypnotic drones. DM has always been a poor strategist and a vicious fool. Too bad that's his basic personality with all the tech he "has" and super duper LRH research. May exile guide him to a place where he can be a success.

Yet, on the surface, and I have been told this by staff who occasionally had him in their space, on the surface he comes across as cheerful and, well, sane. So he must know how to control himself in public.

One former staff (Freewinds) told me that he made the execs who came with him humble themselves and serve the staff on the Freewinds. It was supposed to be an exercise to keep execs humble. On the surface it looked right, but now that I know more about him, I don't think he had a clean intention there.

namaste

I've thought about it myself before; what it would be like to be in his shoes.
Maybe not easy, but the fact is, he did fail.
So whatever the reason(s) he should have been replaced by now.

And whether or not he is a good being at heart or not isn't the issue anymore as far as I'm concerned. He is committing atrocious crimes on people -- kidnapping, beating, etc.
This is not acceptable and must be stopped.

I don't like the idea of anyone being condemned forever, so once he is removed and taken out of a position where he is a danger to others, and serves his time for his crimes, sure pick him up, dust him off, and let him get on with his life and hope he has learned his lesson.

I will admit, though, that he had stepped into a position that was nearly impossible to handle.

Let's hope that another that is just as bad as him doesn't take the reins when he falls.

And welcome Bigsteveo52.

Pierrot

Patron with Honors

I just can't help but think it is just something that basic which has DM acting so depraved. He has tried and tried and tried to get others to "get it" , with genuine sincerity, only for them to not get it and for him to take continual losses-to the point where he is now.

Hi Bigsteve, welcome -and nice post.

you make a point here. Actually stretching it to the extreme while analysing the whole Scientology history one could say everything, all the tech of the Bridge from one side to the other, is in the Dianetics DMSMH 1950, even if written only as a hypothesis or just postulated goal.

And all the subsequent Hubbard writings, including and especially the KSW, and tech developpements can be seen as "He has tried and tried and tried to get others to "get it" , with genuine sincerity, only for them to not get it and for him to take continual losses-to the point where he is now". DM stepped in those boots...

As to the Leadership - much can be said, amongst many I use one main "indicator". Whenever I did any management coaching/consulting or deal with businessmen (and it's even true sometimes when I'm only a customer) I have a look at how the Big Bosses take care of their juniors at the other end of the command line.

Does the boss know the name of that obscure clerk doing no more than paperwork? Is the "leader" sure that person is properly fed, his kids happy, having all the time and means to enjoy free time? Care for people in general is the key word here

lionheart

Gold Meritorious Patron
Welcome BigSteve!

I agree that Miscavige has had losses on getting Scn working.

The problem is in the way the Organisation was set up by Ron with one and only one authority and countless orders, policies and tech instructions.

The subject is imppossible to totally duplicate, especially when you consider the layers of secrecy that Ron laced into the subject and the contradictions built into it.

Whatever one person does from their post, the subject includes the potential to hit them for violation of another aspect of the subject.

Ron also laced the subject with a severe ethics tech to be used whenever one of his orders was broken.

He did this, in my opinion, to enable him to remain in control and he used this sytem to break anybody who came near to threatening his position of authority (McMaster, Roos, Mayo, etc)

So the organisation and subject was set up to support a ruthless dictator.

When Ron was failing physically and mentally, the power vacuum demanded that a ruthless dictator replaced him. Scn can't function without one. So a few aides at the time became the WDC and then RTC. It was inevitable that one person would emerge as the authority to replace Ron.

Whatever the motivation of the new leader originally, the subject itself is set up so that he or she would become more and more authoritarian, ruthless and dogmatic, especially in the face of percieved failure by others.

The subject itself, despite some successes, is set up to fail due to the contradictions in LRH's personality.

This is what happened to Ron himself in the 60's and 70's. He became more and more authoritarian, ruthless and dogmatic in response to his own subject's failures. And it was poor David's fate when he took over.

Add into this the power of Ron's personality and the effort of his disciples to emulate his perceived power. One saw this when LRH was in charge, with his SO Missionaire's, behaving like him, smoking, swearing, busting people off post, shouting and ranting. All done to copy what they percieved to be the winning valence (Ron).

So poor Miscavage was doomed as he rose up the CMO ranks to become more and more like Ron. Then after the loss of Ron (his insanity and then death) the Ron valence will have kicked in even harder on David's personality to fill the vacuum of the loss of Ron's beingness.

I believe this would have happened to anyone who took over the CofS. The system is set up so that only ruthless, authoritarian behaviour can prosper and move up the command chain. Anyone who was reasonable in their behaviour and judgement would not move up the chain of command unless they dropped the better aspects of their personality.

This happened to all of us to some extent if we stayed in Scn for any period of time and took on increased positions of power. Some of us stopped ourselves from more extreme dramatisations and blew ourselves off or got ourselves busted.

So only the ruthless LRH dramatisers survived and moved up the command line.

Miscavige did what LRH required of a senior executive in order to gain control, until he finally gained control of the whole of Scn. Now he works hard to carry out LRH's command intention, inevitably fails, and so enforces command intention even harder.

LRH ended up throwing people overboard, imprisoning them, etc to enforce his intention. DM ended up musical chairing execs, RPFing with avengence and incarcerating "failures" in the SP Hall to enforce LRH's intentions.

This was his inevitable fate.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Welcome to ESMB, Steve.

Interesting to have someone here from KC. When I was at FCB level in the early 90s, KC was described as the epitome of the "small, failing org". I knew very little about it.

It would be good to hear your stories about what it was really like.

Paul

petraph33

Patron with Honors
great post

Welcome BigSteve!

I agree that Miscavige has had losses on getting Scn working.

The problem is in the way the Organisation was set up by Ron with one and only one authority and countless orders, policies and tech instructions.

The subject is imppossible to totally duplicate, especially when you consider the layers of secrecy that Ron laced into the subject and the contradictions built into it.

Whatever one person does from their post, the subject includes the potential to hit them for violation of another aspect of the subject.

Ron also laced the subject with a severe ethics tech to be used whenever one of his orders was broken.

He did this, in my opinion, to enable him to remain in control and he used this sytem to break anybody who came near to threatening his position of authority (McMaster, Roos, Mayo, etc)

So the organisation and subject was set up to support a ruthless dictator.

When Ron was failing physically and mentally, the power vacuum demanded that a ruthless dictator replaced him. Scn can't function without one. So a few aides at the time became the WDC and then RTC. It was inevitable that one person would emerge as the authority to replace Ron.

Whatever the motivation of the new leader originally, the subject itself is set up so that he or she would become more and more authoritarian, ruthless and dogmatic, especially in the face of percieved failure by others.

The subject itself, despite some successes, is set up to fail due to the contradictions in LRH's personality.

This is what happened to Ron himself in the 60's and 70's. He became more and more authoritarian, ruthless and dogmatic in response to his own subject's failures. And it was poor David's fate when he took over.

Add into this the power of Ron's personality and the effort of his disciples to emulate his perceived power. One saw this when LRH was in charge, with his SO Missionaire's, behaving like him, smoking, swearing, busting people off post, shouting and ranting. All done to copy what they percieved to be the winning valence (Ron).

So poor Miscavage was doomed as he rose up the CMO ranks to become more and more like Ron. Then after the loss of Ron (his insanity and then death) the Ron valence will have kicked in even harder on David's personality to fill the vacuum of the loss of Ron's beingness.

I believe this would have happened to anyone who took over the CofS. The system is set up so that only ruthless, authoritarian behaviour can prosper and move up the command chain. Anyone who was reasonable in their behaviour and judgement would not move up the chain of command unless they dropped the better aspects of their personality.

This happened to all of us to some extent if we stayed in Scn for any period of time and took on increased positions of power. Some of us stopped ourselves from more extreme dramatisations and blew ourselves off or got ourselves busted.

So only the ruthless LRH dramatisers survived and moved up the command line.

Miscavige did what LRH required of a senior executive in order to gain control, until he finally gained control of the whole of Scn. Now he works hard to carry out LRH's command intention, inevitably fails, and so enforces command intention even harder.

LRH ended up throwing people overboard, imprisoning them, etc to enforce his intention. DM ended up musical chairing execs, RPFing with avengence and incarcerating "failures" in the SP Hall to enforce LRH's intentions.

This was his inevitable fate.

This is a very, very good post. Thank you for that. It makes it sooo simple to understand and it is really just that. Very good! :thumbsup:

lionheart

Gold Meritorious Patron
This is a very, very good post. Thank you for that. It makes it sooo simple to understand and it is really just that. Very good! :thumbsup:

Thank you! :)

It is sometimes unpopular to say this, but DM is as much a victim of Scn as any of us. Perhaps even more so!

Unfortunately those of us who were around during LRH's time will dwindle away and the CofS will re-paint history with LRH as some wholely benevolent influence.

If DM goes (possibly with a sackful of CofS money and assets?), I expect there are a whole series of other ruthless tryrants waiting to take his place and move LRH's Command Intention forwards. They will paint DM as an evil SP who illegally seized power and suppressed the church during his tenure. This is what LRH did after each of his purges.

Scientology cannot reform itself without violating LRH policies - he set it up that way.

The most ruthless tryant will rise to the top to replace DM just as he replaced LRH and the game will go on... and on... and on...

petraph33

Patron with Honors
Thank you! :)

It is sometimes unpopular to say this, but DM is as much a victim of Scn as any of us. Perhaps even more so!

Unfortunately those of us who were around during LRH's time will dwindle away and the CofS will re-paint history with LRH as some wholely benevolent influence.

If DM goes (possibly with a sackful of CofS money and assets?), I expect there are a whole series of other ruthless tryrants waiting to take his place and move LRH's Command Intention forwards. They will paint DM as an evil SP who illegally seized power and suppressed the church during his tenure. This is what LRH did after each of his purges.

Scientology cannot reform itself without violating LRH policies - he set it up that way.

The most ruthless tryant will rise to the top to replace DM just as he replaced LRH and the game will go on... and on... and on...

well now here's the thing, right: what if that doesn't happen this time, what if those in the SP room go back to basics after the Church goes bust and start all over with DMSMH in it's plain simplicity or, like you say, DM get's outed like so many others have been, but a "general amnesty" get's issued and all the training and processing get's reverted to it's pre-GAT stage, and all that jazz, do you still think it would start all over again? One Candidate that would definitely be able to do something I mentioned and get away with it is former ED Int, Lesevre. He could definitely make a big number out of that one and re-instate all the "Birthday game glory" all over again. What do you think?? - I am not for it and I would not fall for it myself, but it seems like the sensible thing to do? He could definitely pull one of those. Anyone? :unsure:

lionheart

Gold Meritorious Patron
well now here's the thing, right: what if that doesn't happen this time, what if those in the SP room go back to basics after the Church goes bust and start all over with DMSMH in it's plain simplicity or, like you say, DM get's outed like so many others have been, but a "general amnesty" get's issued and all the training and processing get's reverted to it's pre-GAT stage, and all that jazz, do you still think it would start all over again? One Candidate that would definitely be able to do something I mentioned and get away with it is former ED Int, Lesevre. He could definitely make a big number out of that one and re-instate all the "Birthday game glory" all over again. What do you think?? - I am not for it and I would not fall for it myself, but it seems like the sensible thing to do? He could definitely pull one of those. Anyone? :unsure:

Yes, maybe. But honestly how would the CofS reform itself and still stay true to LRH Command Intention? How could it cancel his policies on handling critics? How could it no longer assign low conditions and O/W write-ups for down-statistics? How could it cancel LRH "research" data such as the confidential levels?

If the SPs come out of the Hall they will fight amongst themselves over who is more "on-source" and the one who holds to KSW the hardest will prevail. Anyone else will be a non-scientologist, a squirrel and join the rest of us.

Of course DM could disappear with all the assets and then there would be no "Church" and then there would be a freezone battle over who is most on-source.

Alan

Gold Meritorious Patron
Yes, maybe. But honestly how would the CofS reform itself and still stay true to LRH Command Intention? How could it cancel his policies on handling critics? How could it no longer assign low conditions and O/W write-ups for down-statistics? How could it cancel LRH "research" data such as the confidential levels?

If the SPs come out of the Hall they will fight amongst themselves over who is more "on-source" and the one who holds to KSW the hardest will prevail. Anyone else will be a non-scientologist, a squirrel and join the rest of us.

Of course DM could disappear with all the assets and then there would be no "Church" and then there would be a freezone battle over who is most on-source.

Perhaps - one day - there will be a cognition - each is source - thus it pays to increase each beings ability to allow each to be a source - and to co-exist and co-source together. :thumbsup:

The correct tech would be how did you give away your sourceness and cause others to give away there sourceness? :)

Alan

petraph33

Patron with Honors

Yeah, suppose so.... well, something is happening at the moment, so let's see what happens next and help any way we can, through this board or otherwise, all those happy souls that decide to jump ship.
It kinda makes me think though that it will destroy itself all by itself anyway in a short while, and then whatever tech survives the day and is useful will make its way into society, if it did not already exist somewhere in the first place... I am just glad that I can have my own viewpoint and opinion about it now. Not something I can say I had for an odd 17 years while I was giving it my everything. Now that I look back, it is so clear to me that the self destruction started a lot earlier than I thought, and now the light is going to go out soon. That is a good think considering everyting. I will soon assist my brother, and hopefully many more of my "friends" that are still stuck, on his way of recovery and am looking forward to that.
Your posts are a great help to me and I am sure also many others, Lionheart, so thanks again, and now let's sit back and enjoy the show.... :happydance:

lionheart

Gold Meritorious Patron
Perhaps - one day - there will be a cognition - each is source - thus it pays to increase each beings ability to allow each to be a source - and to co-exist and co-source together. :thumbsup:

The correct tech would be how did you give away your sourceness and cause others to give away there sourceness? :)

Alan

Sort of like running Power properly, on all CofS members!

As such the CofS would no longer be because it is predicated upon Ron being Source.

Even Scn itself would no longer be because that too is predicated upon Ron being Source or evaluator-in-chief! :coolwink: