DM MUST GIVE LIVE, UNRESTRICTED DEPOSITION in Monique Rathbun's suit!

FlunkYou

Patron with Honors
I'm not in the know and IANAL, but here's an uneducated guess based upon what I predict to happen after consulting with my Magic 8-Ball

Monique will accept a CoS settlement of 10 million dollars with no gag orders, NDA's, or restrictions involving Mosey and/or Marty's participation in any future lawsuits. (but terms of the settlement will be kept confidential).

A Miscavige deposition will not happen - this case will be settled prior to that because DM's army of attorneys will convince him that by not settling at this time he will be:

1) opening himself up to perjury charges (as he absolutely cannot afford to tell the truth).

2) Others wanting to sue the CoS and/or David Miscavige in the future would benefit from the information that could come out if this case is not settled prior to a Miscavige deposition.

My thoughts exactly. Plus, when Wheezy is ready to retire, they can "discover" how he inserted a comma (or some shit) somewhere and f'ed up the whole bridge. They can fix it, repackage it, and sell it all over AGAIN. :hifive:

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron
"Dave" needs to some how gather up some courage
and literally do s/t like this:

The ending IS what's happening w/ $cientology (and no, that is NOT a threat....that's an analogy of a fact)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Q_olybarxU

He wishes he was this good, and had
that many fans screaming.

Unfortunately for you, "Dave"...you stand ALONE. :omg::yes:

Tick Tock, Tick Tock: Time is on *our* side!

To all here: Merry Christmas :cheers:

Tory/Magoo~ The SP Elf :biggrin:

Xenu's Boyfriend

Silver Meritorious Patron
I'm sure it has been said, but this is my favorite part:

"Also, Jeffrey surprised Scientology’s attorneys by bringing with him a proposed order for deposing not only Miscavige, but also the church leader’s wife, Shelly Miscavige, his personal “communicator” Laurisse, and also Linda Hamel, who runs Scientology’s spy wing, the Office of Special Affairs."

I, you, and I'm sure Leah Remini and many others, would LOVE to see CoS be forced to produce Shelly Miscavige. This would be extraordinary and historic. What kind of shape is she in, what would she say - would she appear and disappear again? Lord, they must be shitting themselves.

:hotwater:

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron
I'm sure it has been said, but this is my favorite part:

"Also, Jeffrey surprised Scientology’s attorneys by bringing with him a proposed order for deposing not only Miscavige, but also the church leader’s wife, Shelly Miscavige, his personal “communicator” Laurisse, and also Linda Hamel, who runs Scientology’s spy wing, the Office of Special Affairs."

I, you, and I'm sure Leah Remini and many others, would LOVE to see CoS be forced to produce Shelly Miscavige. This would be extraordinary and historic. What kind of shape is she in, what would she say - would she appear and disappear again? Lord, they must be shitting themselves.

:hotwater:
I hear your hopes, Xenu's Boyfriend...and I share them, too.
However, I'll never forget years ago when we 1st heard about "The Hole"..some peeps over
on OCMB got the local Hemet Authorities to go in and check it out.

We were EXTREMELY hopeful....thinking these peeps who had been locked up for months,
some years...would walk, IF given the chance.

The sad truth is mind control is VERY deep. :angry: :nervous:

Their response? "We're here on our own determinism" :ohmy: :eyeroll:

So will Shelly be the same...."Dave's" Lap dog, or speak up? :confused2:

Tick Tock, Tick Tock..............TIME *IS* On our side, as EVENTUALLY

this IS all going to CRACK. :cheers: :happydance:

Love to you and Happy Holidays to ALL :)

Tory/Magoo~The SP Elf