What's new

DM MUST GIVE LIVE, UNRESTRICTED DEPOSITION in Monique Rathbun's suit!

thewritegoddess

Patron with Honors
:dancer:http://tonyortega.org/2013/12/13/te...ntology-leader-david-miscavige/#disqus_thread

Excerpt from the Bunker:

Miscavige had argued that he had nothing to do with the harassment campaign that Monique alleges made her life miserable over the past four years. And although one church entity, the Church of Scientology International, has admitted to running that campaign, Miscavige claims that he has nothing to do with CSI and instead only runs a different church entity, the Religious Technology Center (RTC), and should be let out of the lawsuit. Monique argues that he runs all aspects of Scientology, and she should have the ability to depose Miscavige before Judge Waldrip can make a decision about Miscavige’s request to be let out of it.
Today, Waldrip agreed.

He's gonna have to participate in a LIVE deposition!:party:

Last edited by a moderator:

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
Re: DM MUST GIVE LIVE DEPOSITION in Monique Rathbun's suit!

Awesome job for starting another thread...this is so huge it deserves fifty thousand threads with David Miscavige's name on it so he finds them and reads them. Only, please correct the title - HE IS TO GIVE A DEPOSITION WITH NO RESTRICTIONS!! The Judge wants him deposed like any other bean!! No special treatment for the leader, that is not a leader, but is busy mocking up activities for his cult, that he is not a leader of, but has to act like one, but really isn't one!:headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin::headspin:No worries - the Judge did not get spun in on that crap the scientology attorney's fed him...he saw right through it!! We will soon find out if Shelly Miscavige is dead too!! Ray Jeffries asked to have her deposed along with Laurisse, DM's HO!

thewritegoddess

Patron with Honors

Awesome job for starting another thread...this is so huge it deserves fifty thousand threads with David Miscavige's name on it so he finds them and reads them. Only, please correct the title - HE IS TO GIVE A DEPOSITION WITH NO RESTRICTIONS!!!

I'd love to! How does one go about doing this? :thankyou:

TG1

Angelic Poster

Ask a mod to help. Click the report button on your post above.

Chess

Patron with Honors

This post I've just got to say something - YOU BLOODY BEAUTIE!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:
I hope DMs deposition is filmed, subtitled and played in every country that has an org and then some.
Oh, this is the best news I've heard come out of $cn saga for a long time :clap:. It ain't over till the fat lady sings I suppose with all the lawyer crap to come but it sure is a step in the right direction, can't wait :yes:

Sindy

Crusader

Easily done. Go to the top of the thread (where your original posting is) and press the edit button (which is only available to you) and this will allow you to edit the title if you want to.

thewritegoddess

Patron with Honors

Easily done. Go to the top of the thread (where your original posting is) and press the edit button (which is only available to you) and this will allow you to edit the title if you want to.

It doesn't let me, I've tried that. It's all good, I sent a message to the mods for help.

sallydannce

Gold Meritorious Patron

I have to say I haven't been this excited since I left the cult!

Thank God for smart lawyers. Thank God for Judges that stay focused. Thank God for a woman that has true courage (Mosey you rock and that wee boy of yours is a heart-stealing bundle of wonder!)

Whoa! :happydance:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Ordering DM's Deposition could not have possibly happened on a better date!

7b03cc89-8863-409a-b342-ae9ab1623ce1_zpsae242079.jpg

fda21c39-4c79-4a43-93cb-5d89f64941ae_zpsef65e86c.png

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP

You can click the "Edit" button for your original post in the thread.

They press the "Go Advanced" button. (bottom right corner)

And this will allow you to edit the thread title. (towards the top you'll see a window with the word "title" to the left)

After you edit the title than press the "Save Changes" button.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP

This is my favorite part:
http://tonyortega.org/2013/12/13/te...cientology-leader-david-miscavige/#more-12140

Scientology then tried to talk Judge Waldrip out of his decision [requiring Miscavige to be deposed], Jeffrey said.

The Scientology attorneys began complaining that the decision was a violation of Miscavige’s religious freedom. Jeffrey then pointed out that during the recent scandals with the Catholic Church, bishops and archbishops had given depositions without it violating their religious freedom.

“But not the Pope!” exclaimed Ricardo Cedillo, attorney for Scientology.

“We all laughed at that, and so did the judge,” Jeffrey said.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

A declaration on DM's diabolically defeated deposition defense. . .

All the LOL (Lawyering Or Lying) by the Crimewave Of Scientology is powerless to stop the inexorably trudging-forth tech known as the truth.

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter

Radar Online: ‘No Restrictions’: Controversial Scientology Leader David Miscavige To Be Questioned In Harassment Lawsuit, As Lawyers Consider Calling His ‘Missing’ Wife For Deposition
http://radaronline.com/2013/12/scientology-leader-david-miscavige-deposed-judge-orders/

Excerpt:
Church of Scientology leader David Miscavige will be deposed at the order of a Texas judge regarding the harassment lawsuit filed against the organization by a former church exec’s wife, Monique Rathbun, RadarOnline.com is reporting.

Rathbun’s attorney, Ray Jeffrey, first confirmed that the deposition will happen to the Scientology watchdog site The Underground Bunker and said the church’s attorneys requested the deposition be written instead of verbal, but Judge Dib Waldrip did not grant that motion.

“He has ordered the deposition of Miscavige with no restrictions. It will be a regular deposition like any other,” Jeffrey told the site.

Arthur Dent

Silver Meritorious Patron

What a great surprise!! What a great early Christmas present for all of us!!

:buzzin:

:party::party:

I'm thinking this is Miscabbage right about now: :banghead:

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron

I agree: :woohoo: :party:

Oh my Gawd!! There's Thursday before 2:00 (which C of $ has been screwed on for years now) :yes: :bricks::bricks::bricks:

and

THE NEW WEEK! (which begins right after Thursday at 2:00 :eyeroll::duh::angry:

WELCOME TO HELL OSA OPS and Those supporting "Dave" :omg:

I hate to be redundant, having said this for over 10 years now....but THIS ONE calls for it!

"Dave": Tick Tock, Tick Tock...Time is on *our* side!
:happydance::hysterical::buzzin::grouphug:
:hifive::kangaroo::thewave::thewave::thewave::typing::wiggle:

:goodluck: :roflmao::melodramatic: :hysterical: :biggrin:

Tory/Magoo

PS: Don't even think about trying this: :spacecraft: :storm::catfight::furious::sadwave::wasntme: OH YES IT WAS
((And we thousands are here to back it ALL up!!)) :grouphug:

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron

Ordering DM's Deposition could not have possibly happened on a better date!

7b03cc89-8863-409a-b342-ae9ab1623ce1_zpsae242079.jpg

fda21c39-4c79-4a43-93cb-5d89f64941ae_zpsef65e86c.png

Oh My Gawd...You are right, HH!

Thanks for pointing this out...and the *great* photo (and SO appropriate for "Dave")!

:cheers: Happy Friday the 13th to ALL! :cheers:
:roflmao::clap::hysterical:

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron

I am thinking this is David Miscavige right about now: :nervous::angry::catfight::argue::argue::grouch::violent::hissyfit::storm::shithitfan::timebomb::booze::booze::booze::booze::booze::booze::bong::bong::bong: and this is us SP's right about now: :happydance::clap::lol::hifive::cheerleader::dance3::buzzin::dancer::giggle::sing::party::laugh::woohoo::moon::bleh::neener::tease::drama::drama::drama::drama::drama: