What's new

DM MUST GIVE LIVE, UNRESTRICTED DEPOSITION in Monique Rathbun's suit!

NoName

A Girl Has No Name
Mebbe DM thinks his itinerary could be leaked and he becomes a fair game target?

Just a thought... Assuming the document could be leaked without legal repercussions.

Anyway, DM would most likely be pissed about ANYONE knowing what his activities are or will be.

Right, you wouldn't want any flying squirrels booking helicopter rentals three months out. :whistling:

freethinker

Sponsor
It's interesting that those who were deposed had little knowledge of what he did or where he was but he has a full scale itinerary for the court.

Contrary facts?:biggrin:
I tend to doubt that because their attorney would have balked big time at any incriminating evidence in writing.

From what Lamont Jefferson described it had DM traveling a lot all over the world between now and the end of March. In fact the impression I got is that most of the time he will be abroad. Allegedly of course. :coolwink:

Gib

Crusader
There is no way out.
There is only Bad or Worse.
Miscavige will either lie and obstruct justice which is perjury ~~
Or he will admit to supervising and running dark and unconscionable deeds.....
Ray Jeffrey has provided a road map of how to go after the "CHURCH."
Any subsequent lawyer would be a fool if they did not mirror this pathway and Miscavige's involvement.

somebody ought to do a flow chart, a diagram, sort of like DM is the middle of all these corporate entities, he is surrounded by CSI, CST, RTC, SMI, ASI, etc.

You know, like follow the money flow. But, in DM's case, it's follow the authority flow.

For instance, although in the Monique lawsuit, CSI has admitted to hiring the "Squirel Busters" to make Monigue's life hell, and thereby try to get RTC/DM out of the lawsuit

but, who signs the checks to the PI's? Who signed the check to hire the video guy? What about the expenses such as plane fair, hotel expenses, spying camera's, etc. Where did that money come from?

well, that Sea Org Member that signed the check from the actual bank account, who gave that person the authority to write the check?

That person can be deposed by Ray Jeffrey. And everybody on up the command channel to DM as the final authority.

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
somebody ought to do a flow chart, a diagram, sort of like DM is the middle of all these corporate entities, he is surrounded by CSI, CST, RTC, SMI, ASI, etc.

You know, like follow the money flow. But, in DM's case, it's follow the authority flow.

For instance, although in the Monique lawsuit, CSI has admitted to hiring the "Squirel Busters" to make Monigue's life hell, and thereby try to get RTC/DM out of the lawsuit

but, who signs the checks to the PI's? Who signed the check to hire the video guy? What about the expenses such as plane fair, hotel expenses, spying camera's, etc. Where did that money come from?

well, that Sea Org Member that signed the check from the actual bank account, who gave that person the authority to write the check?

That person can be deposed by Ray Jeffrey. And everybody on up the command channel to DM as the final authority.

It must be a mad scramble behind lines with COB trying to "brief" the people likely to be deposed. A nightmare of impossibility to try to get them all to lie and do so without getting caught up by a world class litigator (RJ).

I don't recall ANY time in church history that Hubbard or Miscavige was hauled into court and held accountable for Fair Game.

This is a moment of great beauty and justice unfolding.

Gib

Crusader
It must be a mad scramble behind lines with COB trying to "brief" the people likely to be deposed. A nightmare of impossibility to try to get them all to lie and do so without getting caught up by a world class litigator (RJ).

I don't recall ANY time in church history that Hubbard or Miscavige was hauled into court and held accountable for Fair Game.

This is a moment of great beauty and justice unfolding.

I'm actually serious in what I said,

maybe a power point presentation.

It would be helpful to diagram it out,

people talk about it, JustMe, has explained it, but only in words.

The computer guys actually draw logic diagrams of their programs.

It's no different what I'm suggesting. A block diagram which shows the command structure, which is actually the money flow, or authority to spend money.

I was engineer trained before scientology and used block diagrams all the time.

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron
My opinion? Just the usual stuff. DM is enraged that the incompetent attorneys betrayed him.

"He" could have made it go right, he bellows! Except that he is the one that selected and paid millions of dollars to the attorneys of "his" choice, elected and approved "his" legal strategy, proving quite conclusively that "he" cannot make it go right. LOL.

It doesn't have to make sense, it's Scientology.

THE best quote of the day!
It doesn't have to make sense,
it's Scientology"
:clap::roflmao::hysterical:

Perfect, HH!

:flowers2:

PS: Questions to "Dave"

What happened to your "intention"? If you're "OT" (which I just heard he's supposedly OT 7?)
Why can't you INTEND these trials to be done?

Who are you PTS to, Jack ASS? (you ran that on me for 30 years...now I get to run it on YOU!!
:hysterical::roflmao:
Oh! And

This is for you, too: :moon:

:goodluck: :omg::roflmao:

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
I'm actually serious in what I said,

maybe a power point presentation.

It would be helpful to diagram it out,

people talk about it, JustMe, has explained it, but only in words.

The computer guys actually draw logic diagrams of their programs.

It's no different what I'm suggesting. A block diagram which shows the command structure, which is actually the money flow, or authority to spend money.

I was engineer trained before scientology and used block diagrams all the time.

How about some Sets and Subsets

Each lawyer dressed in a specific colour for the specific defendant. RED, GREEN BLUE etc....

Then DM dressed like a bullseye target with ALL THOSE COLOURS IN STRIPES.

Then it would be clear as day....that DM is represented in part by the matching lawyer. :coolwink:

Need a good shoop on that...:biggrin:

The_Fixer

Class Clown
Maybe the schedule was just made-up ad hoc bullshit, like so much else. If a copy makes its way to the outside world, then either it gets exposed as utter bullshit or the Dwarf actually has to follow a bullshit schedule full of things he never intended to do at all.

Paul

Oh no, I'm sure honest Dave would NEVER do such a dishonest thing!

The very notion! You should be ashamed....

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
Agreed, Karen.

This is a template for how to destroy the cult in court. Get Miscavige involved and have him deposed.

The Holy Grail would be to have him appear in court and get him to perjure himself.

Axiom142

Yes, and it might have happened long ago (destroy the cult) if Hubbard had been deposed.
Can you imagine? Q: Mr Hubbard are you nuclear physicist?

Hubbard hid from process servers and evaded depositions for years... DM is only duplicating [STRIKE]source[/STRIKE] farce.

edit: Gawd, somebody has to ask DM about the oiliness table...and let him then explain how it is a religious sacrament....Mosey won't even need to settle this case for cash, she could put the deposition video on pay per view and retire...

tom-miscavige-love.jpg

Anonycat

Crusader

Great idea.

Reasonable

Silver Meritorious Patron
Can Miscavage's testamony be videoes and posted?

Is it legal for anyone to go to this trial and video tape it and post it on the internet?

Magoo

Gold Meritorious Patron
Re: Can Miscavage's testamony be videoes and posted?

Is it legal for anyone to go to this trial and video tape it and post it on the internet?

Good question. I guess it depends on the rules
of that Judge's courtroom, and the state re posting it on the Net?

Frankly.............*I* do not know. Is there anyone here who legally knows the
answer to this question?

TLC

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
I am not sure about that either but don't expect to be able to do that for the depositions which, with rare exceptions, are held somewhere else like a conference room in a hotel or at the office of a law firm and mostly have named parties, their lawyers and the 'court reporter' at them.

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron
I'd be interested in hearing opinions about the significance of the documents filed by Monique's lawyer. All those people who were in high positions in the CofS talking about how it's run and the abuses of Miscavige.

It seems to me that now they are in the court record they can be used for other court cases and can be freely quoted by the media. Am I wrong on this?

Here in the UK there is an ongoing court case regarding a celebrity cook who is suing some ex-employees and they are making outrageous claims about her drug use. The newspapers are lapping this up even though it hasn't yet been proven to be true. It seems that they can print anything that is said in court.

If this is correct then surely the more information that comes out in court the more damaging it becomes to the CofS, regardless of the actual outcome of the case. Like a giant snowball gathering momentum.

Am I thinking along the right lines here?

Lone Star

Crusader

It's up to the Judge. This past week he allowed the first 30 minutes to be taped on Wed. Mike Bennitt did so and its posted on ESMB, on Tony Ortega's blog, and on WWP.

No taping on Friday was allowed.

EDIT: I got off my lazy ass and posted it here....

http://vimeo.com/81682674

Last edited:

Boojuum

Silver Meritorious Patron
Questions for those in the know:

1. How much money do you think the COS is offering as a settlement? Will Monique accept it?
2. What is the COS doing right now to protect DM?
3. Are the whales of Scientology being $haken down to protect Davey from being deposed?
4. Can anyone with that much money at their disposal actually, truly, really, be deposed in a public hearing? Seems unlikely to me.
5. What is the legal bill for all this?
6. Does anyone in the COS realize that the reason for this extremely expensive and dangerous lawsuit is due to FOLLOWING an idiotic policy letter.
7. The COS really, truly, no-doubt-it HARASSED Monique, who isn't even a Scientologist, and never was a threat to them. I think this is a big deal. Recalling the protests we did in the late 70's, the staff had no idea that the COS did anything illegal or wrong. Nowadays, the facts are be hard to hide. The facts are ugly. The harassers are on tape. Hard for the COS to claim innocence. Will the membership figure this out?

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
Questions for those in the know:

1. How much money do you think the COS is offering as a settlement? Will Monique accept it?

I'm not in the know and IANAL, but here's an uneducated guess based upon what I predict to happen after consulting with my Magic 8-Ball

Monique will accept a CoS settlement of 10 million dollars with no gag orders, NDA's, or restrictions involving Mosey and/or Marty's participation in any future lawsuits. (but terms of the settlement will be kept confidential).

A Miscavige deposition will not happen - this case will be settled prior to that because DM's army of attorneys will convince him that by not settling at this time he will be:

1) opening himself up to perjury charges (as he absolutely cannot afford to tell the truth).

2) Others wanting to sue the CoS and/or David Miscavige in the future would benefit from the information that could come out if this case is not settled prior to a Miscavige deposition.

Smurf

Gold Meritorious SP

The hearings in court are public, but it entirely up to the judge whether the proceedings can be videotaped. Tony Ortega attended a closed hearing where he was prohibited from using his lap top.

DM's deposition will be held in an attorney's office, not the courtroom. The public is not invited. Those attending would be David Miscavige, the attorneys involved, the plaintiff.. Mosey (and possibly Marty) Rathbun, members of their attorney's staff (usually a paralegal), a court reporter & a person videotaping the proceeding.

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
I wish they would despose Pat Broeker. He was located earlier this year by private investigator's and is living in Florida I believe. Why doesn't Ray Jeffries depose him. Would that just not be the best? I wonder why he has not come out? I would love to hear his story and find out what happened and have him reveal all of his secrets...the biggest one is that Scientology does not work, there is no state of Clear or OT and the upper levels don't exist. Tell us all about how El Con Hubbard was in hiding away in a blue trailer in the desert, disguised and messed up.... also, who killed LRH - Miscavige? Broeker? or LRH?