DM soon to be imprisoned via coup d'etat

Once bitten

Patron Meritorious
I do have a question ....

What is an 'elite OT?' please?

Are there grades of OTs?

(Speaking from the point of view of a humble 'Clear',)

Pitbull

Patron with Honors
Too late W.O.

He will be starting the inquisition as we speak. All the potential traitors will be getting sec-checked, gang bang style, followed by a lot of running (round a pole in the desert)

The problem in his position is that he is without true friends. In the end it will be just him, his dog and a rather dull but zealot movie star that he can truly count on.

Davey has a dog? What kind? I can just picture Davey taking a poodle out for walkies!

Anne Ominous

Patron with Honors
Rumours like this are exciting, although improbable. That said, it's quite possible that those who are loyal to Scientology and not to the Miscavige SP will employ their own Valkyrie-style operation to unseat him and get the Church back into a stable state.

TC perhaps trying to send a message to the rank and file with his new film...

Some Anons were theorising that the UK CoS might try to splinter off from DM's CoS and save Scientology using the 'spiritual' home of Scn - St Hill - but we ruled this out due to financial issues, ie, DM has all the monies.

Kudos to the Valkyrians if this is the case. Rest assured we'll be there to point, laugh, and film as the Feds start hauling asses away to jail.

thetanic

Gold Meritorious Patron
He will be starting the inquisition as we speak. All the potential traitors will be getting sec-checked, gang bang style, followed by a lot of running (round a pole in the desert)

The problem in his position is that he is without true friends.

Well, he has the one friend (Tom Cruise), but unfortunately for Miscavige, TC's in on the plot.

Thalkirst

Patron with Honors
I was a Sea Org member for 10 years. This plot sounds very unlikely.

Sea Org members and high-level Scientologists are heavily indoctrinated into believing that the E-meter is 100% infallible - which means they can't withhold anything really.

Also, there is the problem of trust. How do you know that your fellow plotter isn't an undercover OSA agent?

Additionally, any member of your group can change his mind and join DM's side, "cogniting" about the "suppressive" nature of the plot.

And - don't forget that as far as I could see, DM is popular with the public Scnists and the rank-and-file Sea Org members.

iaxiloll

Patron with Honors
I was a Sea Org member for 10 years. This plot sounds very unlikely.

Sea Org members and high-level Scientologists are heavily indoctrinated into believing that the E-meter is 100% infallible - which means they can't withhold anything really.

Also, there is the problem of trust. How do you know that your fellow plotter isn't an undercover OSA agent?

Additionally, any member of your group can change his mind and join DM's side, "cogniting" about the "suppressive" nature of the plot.

And - don't forget that as far as I could see, DM is popular with the public Scnists and the rank-and-file Sea Org members.

This reminds me very strongly of the situation in East Germany during the cold war. People could not even trust members of there own family. Behind every corner there could be someone gathering information to use against you if in any way you showed that you where not 100 % true to the regime.

Wisened One

Crusader
:omg: DM has a dog?! :nope:

How come HE gets to have a dog and the rest of us staff/so's DON'T get to have a dog? Huh?!

If HE gets to have a dog, then WE ALL GET TO HAVE A DOG..it'll be ANARCHY!!!!! :p

Axiom142

Gold Meritorious Patron
Power Change,

I would love to believe that this is true. I can imagine that they are a few OTs out there who have seen through the BS and have not actually left the ‘church’ yet. Would any of them have enough balls to try and remove the ‘cause’? Maybe.

But, if this were happening, I doubt very much that they would want to see Miscavige go to trial. This would certainly provoke widespread investigations into The ‘church’ of Scientology’s activities all around the world. This would destroy the CoS.

No, I think that Miscavige would quietly ‘disappear’. Then we would hear the familiar refrain of “He blew because of his out-ethics. I knew he was an SP all along. Now, we will start to see Scientology really take off now that the major suppression on our lines has been removed!”

So, Davey-boy, is this true – are your minions plotting to overthrow you? Should you have another round of declares? Or, are we messing with you?

I don’t think you can afford to take any chances, you know that you are the only person that can lead Scientology. Better lock everyone up. Trust no one!

Axiom142

Power Change

Patron Meritorious
Power Change,

I would love to believe that this is true. I can imagine that they are a few OTs out there who have seen through the BS and have not actually left the ‘church’ yet. Would any of them have enough balls to try and remove the ‘cause’? Maybe.

But, if this were happening, I doubt very much that they would want to see Miscavige go to trial. This would certainly provoke widespread investigations into The ‘church’ of Scientology’s activities all around the world. This would destroy the CoS.

No, I think that Miscavige would quietly ‘disappear’. Then we would hear the familiar refrain of “He blew because of his out-ethics. I knew he was an SP all along. Now, we will start to see Scientology really take off now that the major suppression on our lines has been removed!”

So, Davey-boy, is this true – are your minions plotting to overthrow you? Should you have another round of declares? Or, are we messing with you?

I don’t think you can afford to take any chances, you know that you are the only person that can lead Scientology. Better lock everyone up. Trust no one!

Axiom142

I agree-I dont see the imprisonment thing being of benefit but then again-they would feel that heavy weight of an OVERT if they disposed of him quietly.... they ought to just bury him where he put the rest of the bodies.

It will be interesting to see how this unfolds....?

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
This would be the responsible thing to do.

Its not easy to get to OT8. Its very daunting and expensive.
So even though many of these folks might be somewhat deluded,
they would still have to be some pretty able folks.

Perhaps even within Scientology OT8s might tend to "talk amoung themselves" about the church and the future. They would be very responsible and concerned about the future of things. After all, they are working their butts off propping up the whole system in the sheer "hope" of getting their OT9 and beyond. They sure as hell will not let David Miscavige stand in their way.

Question is: what happens to the financial resourses of Scientology?

And what happens to all those who ran afoul of justice over the years.
Is is going to be just a new group of major assholes running the show?

Either way, it would be good to see this happen.

The next question will be what would they do with Davey? They can't just lock him up somewhere and "have their way" with him. Or could they?

Or would they turn him over to the police? But he would likely seek to use the church's money to defend himself. That would suck. Maybe its better if they do take justice into their own hands. What would YOU do if you had Davey locked up. Where you could do anything you wanted to do to him?

What would YOU do?

watch

You are avocating violence then?

KnightVision

Gold Meritorious Patron
You are avocating violence then?

I think it's an attempt to get folks to look at and compare extremes and lose perspective; therefore diverting attention from examining specifics and arriving at truthful conclusions... it's a common practice of this poster's tactics.

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
I think it's an attempt to get folks to look at and compare extremes and lose perspective; therefore diverting attention from examining specifics and arriving at truthful conclusions... it's a common practice of this poster's tactics.

Yes I know. Just bringing it attention. :D

Operating DB

Truman Show Dropout
I would love to see surreptitious videos and pictures. It's so easy nowadays to hide a tiny cam in one's purse or what not. Wouldn't it be cool to see COB in one of his rants on YouTube??