What's new

DM soon to be imprisoned via coup d'etat

Operating DB

Truman Show Dropout
What would YOU do if you had Davey locked up. Where you could do anything you wanted to do to him?

What would YOU do?

watch

Nice! Would we all be allowed to witness this? Bring on the popcorn!!!

KnightVision

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hummmm... letsee.... lock him up in a room and have him listen to the Phily lectures 100 times consecutively. That should sufficiently cause an 'effect'.

Feral

Rogue male
:omg: DM has a dog?! :nope:

How come HE gets to have a dog and the rest of us staff/so's DON'T get to have a dog? Huh?!

If HE gets to have a dog, then WE ALL GET TO HAVE A DOG..it'll be ANARCHY!!!!! :p

OK, I found it, it was on a LULU BELLE thread from Miss X;,

One time I was busted out of WDC into Gold for a period of a few months and when I came back, the first thing I had to do was read a whole binder of COB transcripts of what Int was ordered to do during the time I was gone.

In that binder included a CHLOE PROJECT. "Chloe" was DM's dog.

And it was an ethics project for the Int crew (you know, weed out the suppressives and so on).

A few days later, DM came into WDC with his dog dressed in a black sweater that had COMMANDER stripes on the shoulders. The dog barked when she saw me and DM said that she can detect out-ethics and I must have something going on. I had to do everything in my power not to laugh my ass off because he was serious.

Recently one of my husband's friends told him that she was on post at the FLB when DM walked into her office with his whole entourage and he asked her something like "do I remind you more of Alexander the Great or Napoleon?" (she can't remember the two people he named because she was so surprised by the question) and because of her hesitancy in answering the question, he said "she's got withholds".

She was carted off for sec checking full time and ended up off-loaded and declared for bogus post reasons -- obviously because they couldn't issue the REAL reason she had to be gotten rid of.

………….

What Chloe was really saying to me when she barked (this little wimper of a bark) was "you look like the only sane one around here, now can you please help get me out of this rediculous outfit?"

Poor puppy!
sendpm.gif

Wisened One

Crusader
:spitcoffee:

:omg: You SERIOUS? DM had a 'Cloe Project' for people to read and follow?! :no: Wow...:no:....DM is FULL of it....Wow..:no: :duh:

OK, I found it, it was on a LULU BELLE thread from Miss X;,

One time I was busted out of WDC into Gold for a period of a few months and when I came back, the first thing I had to do was read a whole binder of COB transcripts of what Int was ordered to do during the time I was gone.

And it was an ethics project for the Int crew (you know, weed out the suppressives and so on).

A few days later, DM came into WDC with his dog dressed in a black sweater that had COMMANDER stripes on the shoulders. The dog barked when she saw me and DM said that she can detect out-ethics and I must have something going on. I had to do everything in my power not to laugh my ass off because he was serious.

Recently one of my husband's friends told him that she was on post at the FLB when DM walked into her office with his whole entourage and he asked her something like "do I remind you more of Alexander the Great or Napoleon?" (she can't remember the two people he named because she was so surprised by the question) and because of her hesitancy in answering the question, he said "she's got withholds".

She was carted off for sec checking full time and ended up off-loaded and declared for bogus post reasons -- obviously because they couldn't issue the REAL reason she had to be gotten rid of.

………….

What Chloe was really saying to me when she barked (this little wimper of a bark) was "you look like the only sane one around here, now can you please help get me out of this rediculous outfit?"

Poor puppy!
sendpm.gif

Jakadak

Patron with Honors

………….

Poor puppy!
sendpm.gif

OMG !!:omg: :omg: I can picture that poor dog Chloe in her black jumper. :duh: And yes Feral, I can imagine her saying to you "you look like the only sane one around here, now can you please help get me out of this ridiculous outfit?" She was probably also saying " Get me outta here....PLEASE !! :nervous:

alex

Gold Meritorious Patron
http://www.forum.exscn.net/showpost.php?p=77244&postcount=105

"AP Riverside California- Animal control officers today seized and impounded the pet dog of Church of Scientology leader David Miscavaige. Anonymous reports of abuse, combined with discreditable reactions from Miscavaige led to the action.

Officials will not disclose all the facts in the matter, but will only say the abuse was sexual. Miscavaige nor no other member of the organization were available for comment.

In the course of their investigation officials have also discovered evidence of massive amounts of money, $900,000,000.00, from the "Sea Org Reserves" (the church's endowment) to have been transfered to accounts solely for the benefit of Miscavaige.

Officials from the Internal Revenue Service, who had accompanied the animal control officers as advisors, privately say that Miscavaige may have fled the country and that they are on his trail with the help of several other interested governments and agencies.

The IRS spokespersons official comments were only that Miscavaige had violated certain agreement that had been in place between the IRS and the Church.

A grass roots movement has formed to encourage the County of Riverside to turn the dog over to Ellen DeGeneris, where it is believed it will receive the love it deserves. "

Pascal

Silver Meritorious Patron
Yes!

Well I've had a day full of postulates coming true!

This one takes the cake!

VWD to all with their postulating DM in jail where he belongs, along with Bubba.

We'll see a general amnesty soon and proper investigation of all of DM's "products". :happydance:

Iknowtoomuch

Gold Meritorious Patron
DM owned two dogs at one point both being Beagles. All I can say is those were pretty dumb dogs. And sadly, one got hit by a car at one point. Reportedly.:thumbsup:

Pascal

DM owned two dogs at one point both being Beagles. All I can say is those were pretty dumb dogs. And sadly, one got hit by a car at one point. Reportedly.:thumbsup:

Figures someone as dumb as DM would get beagles, the dumbest of dogs and a breed no dog expert would have as a pet as they are at best hunting dogs utterly useless as pets unless you have..hmm asthma, as their hair is short. They are the least loyal of dogs, ironic DM would pick that. heh

Of course I have an afghan hound, king of dogs and dog of kings.

Little Bear Victor

Two beagles and a dalmatian. One of the beagles got run over (whether by accident or not) by the LRH External Comm van. The story on the base was that it was on purpose, for the guy was declared, the story outside is that it was an accident. Probably pretty easy to figure out which one to believe.

As to the original subject of the thread, is does not seem likely that such a coup d'etat would be in the works for many reasons. But even if it was, letting DM know about won't change a thing. He has already acted for 25 years like someone was about to overthrow him any minute. It's not like he isn't already doing all he can to "spot" any potential rival -- he has already spotted and declared about a 1000 times more enemies than there actually were (before he made them so).

Power Change

Patron Meritorious
As to the original subject of the thread, is does not seem likely that such a coup d'etat would be in the works for many reasons. But even if it was, letting DM know about won't change a thing. He has already acted for 25 years like someone was about to overthrow him any minute.

It's not like he isn't already doing all he can to "spot" any potential rival -- he has already spotted and declared about a 1000 times more enemies than there actually were (before he made them so).

Good point. Perhaps we will see just how far his paranoia can take him...to what heights?

After an abundance of declares , we already heard from someone about armed guards, .....next might be that he won't leave his room or will drink himself to death. The more declares the better for the declarees....forced freedom.

Iknowtoomuch

Gold Meritorious Patron
Two beagles and a dalmatian. One of the beagles got run over (whether by accident or not) by the LRH External Comm van. The story on the base was that it was on purpose, for the guy was declared, the story outside is that it was an accident. Probably pretty easy to figure out which one to believe.

As to the original subject of the thread, is does not seem likely that such a coup d'etat would be in the works for many reasons. But even if it was, letting DM know about won't change a thing. He has already acted for 25 years like someone was about to overthrow him any minute. It's not like he isn't already doing all he can to "spot" any potential rival -- he has already spotted and declared about a 1000 times more enemies than there actually were (before he made them so).

I didn't hear about anyone getting declared over that. :confused2: Unless it was done by RTC.

sunshine4all

I'd welcome DM to my house if he should be overthrown, the old leprecons fail to clean the dishes right and I don't think they ever vacumed the place