What's new

DM soon to be imprisoned via coup d'etat

gomorrhan

Gold Meritorious Patron
I'll note that you have done nothing to depose the "odd dwarf", PMD. And yes, there are no OTs, good spotting.

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Well, I don't think anything more than to send him out in the dangerous WOG WORLD with no money, no friends, no family, no home, no car and see if he can SURVIVE.

Now that is drama! :drama:Of course every move is video taped and placed on the internet for our pleasure. See DM cry, see DM curl up into a ball and FREAK OUT! See DM flippin burgers at McDonald's

Can you imagine his reality when he has to face the real world??? Priceless!:yes:

Feral

Rogue male
Hehehe! I remember this, I wonder if Davey shit his little pants when this one came out.

RolandRB

Rest in Peace
Not sure if anyone has heard this .... I have been told by an old OT friend still in that an elite group of public OT 7 and OT 8' s are planning a coup d'etat within the C of S. They have been doing an independent investigation and have discovered that DM is the SP responsible for the upcoming closure
of C of S.

This group has been infiltrating the SO for several months now in coordination with 3 very long standing SO members; rumor has it that they have very protected situations close to DM'es nest but in several offices and have now managed to increase their network within the SO to 89 people in the US. The plan has been reportedly safe pointed within the SO and this OT group.

These SO members have gathered indisputable evidence about abuses, deaths, tax evasion, and extortion associated with DM and can guarantee imprisonment of this SP. The SO members decided to help this elite OT group when they learned that the C of S is near closing.

There is an upcoming coup d 'etat opportunity to carry this out and confine DM without any chance of rescue, but when? They have said it will be within this year.

I was blown away when I heard this....but apparently enough people in scn have noticed the problems and have had enough.

am not sure whether to believe any of this frankly...but wondered if anyone else heard about it.

That was posted in 2008. It didn't happen.

OldTimingMan

Patron with Honors
Didn't look legit. ...Oh, I'll announce a tip-top secret with enough details to make it impossible to succeed, cause I want to help, really I do...:no:

RBMM

Patron
Hi. Newbie here.

Is there even a hierarchy in place which can replace David once he is finally booted out? I am under the impression that executives directly under him are simply slaves. When David is finally arrested (it will happen eventually), do executives have the legal ability to take over the organization?

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
Hi. Newbie here.

Is there even a hierarchy in place which can replace David once he is finally booted out? I am under the impression that executives directly under him are simply slaves. When David is finally arrested (it will happen eventually), do executives have the legal ability to take over the organization?

On paper there are other members of the Board of Directors. I have heard that DM is the sole signatory on all the bank accounts now. One can only speculate on how much money has been siphoned off. Even if he only had his salary ($150,000 per year) for the past 30 years he'd be a multi millionaire as everything is paid for out of CoS money....all his mansions and cars and Italian suits and so on.

There is no real management in place at Int level now. Only DM and a few lackeys. All of CMO, Exec Strata and WDC are either in the hole or demoted to menial positions in Gold. The are so browbeaten it is unlikely they could decide what they wanted for dinner, much less how to run the CoS internationally.

So DM will stay where he is until the CoS is completely destroyed and all those empty buildings are sold off the pay the backbills for heat and light. The former execs will probably die in the hole or emerge a complete wreck unable to look after themselves.

It's all very sad. Can't even count the # of lives that little slug has ruined.

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron
So DM will stay where he is until the CoS is completely destroyed and all those empty buildings are sold off the pay the backbills for heat and light. The former execs will probably die in the hole or emerge a complete wreck unable to look after themselves.

It's all very sad. Can't even count the # of lives that little slug has ruined.

It's one of the greatest cult success stories ever told! After all, a concience and $5.00 will get you a latte at Starbucks. Furthermore, what you don't take into account ... those people WANTED their lives ruined, NOW THEY HAVE SOMETHING TO DO!!!!!!!!! Now that may sound a bit harsh to some, but, it's true ... if DM didn't take advantage, somebody else would have!!!

Did you know that there are literally MILLIONS of people walking around, looking for a cause, for whom time and money is a terrible burden? Did you know that they would gladly hand over their time, their money, and even their lives to that special someone who provides them with a cause ... a meaning for their miserable and meaningless existence here on this planet? And did you know ... that thru the miracle of my TV offer cult startup success kit, MAKING BIG MONEY IN THE CULT BUSINESS! ... that special someone could be YOU! Finally, the inner secrets and hidden technologies of the cult gurus have been revealed so that you, too, can be, in a matter of a few weeks, be MAKING BIG MONEY IN THE CULT BUSINESS! So what are you waiting for? You can get started today for only $59.95 by calling the toll free number on your screen. Operators are standing by!!!! Instead of DM, perhaps it will be you up here with your success story on the next edition of ... MAKING BIG MONEY IN THE CULT BUSINESS!

Pete