What's new

DM Vicious?

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
They wrote he served in 5 theatres during WWII?

It must include the costly Mexican coast theatre and let's see what else,

I can only assume it includes the theatre of the absurd.

Later reproofing of transcriptions must have shown he barely served in 1 and came back with a blindingly, crippling case of indigestion which he miracurously cured by himself.

Well, not exactly. He remained 'disabled' until the 70s.

Zinj

Alanzo

Bardo Tulpa
What happened in the 70ies? Is that when he reverted to psych drugs?

V

After LRH died, all his Naval records went into the public domain.

It was found that LRH collected a disability check from the government up until the day he died (which is what I heard - not just until the 70's).

Pascal

Silver Meritorious Patron

It was found that LRH collected a disability check from the government up until the day he died (which is what I heard - not just until the 70's).

The CIA could have easily doctored up quite a life for LRH in govmt files. I would not trust anything about LRH's life from wog sources.

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor

I've heard a couple of versions; one that he kept getting his checks till at least 1980 and one that they stopped around 1976. Or, maybe he just stopped getting them because he was on the lam. I don't know which it'd be.

As to 'not trusting wog sources about LRH'; heh.

Could se see a show of hands? How many people think the CIA/FBI/Interpol or others are involved in a conspiracy to demean Ron?

'Naval Intelligence', war hero, yadda yadda...

Zinj

Pascal

I would like to see a show of hands on who trusts CoS as the source of data on LRH.

V

Good point...

The only hope we have is to become OT enough to see truth. I heard some OTVIII talk about how looking at a house he could get images of how lived there, where the MEST it was made of came from etc... I guess an OT could "smell" LRH tech or truth itself. As far as I know the Co$ has not altered technical stuff, they only pruned politically incorrect stuff LRH gave them permission to. And they might have "added" stuff to handle dummies ie "GAT", etc... I prefer unpruned lectures from the FZ but trust the Co$ materials. I doubt they squirrel. On the contrary they are "taliban-like", typical of SP leaders and PTS gimps.

Anyone have proof of damaging alterations of tech by Co$?

B

bobo

What could be the reason of these alterations?

B.

Last edited by a moderator:
B

bobo

While editing I got a beep in my left ear.

B.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pascal

What could be the reason of these alterations?

B.

LRH authorized alterations for political reasons and of confidential stuff. Student tapes have been pruned of GPM references and The 5 conditions from the SHSBC has been pruned of a remark that LRH makes of Julius Cesar being a "epileptic homosexual".

I just hope Pet Shop Boys don't write an anti-scientology song. :p

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron
(I managed to dredge back up the subject we were in the middle of. Call me the discovered of lost threads!)

That being the case, and since I don't have a copy of Dianetics Today, what is it supposed to be all about? Just an update on Dianetics technology from that time? (When was it published originally?)

1954 was the famous year when LRH recovered the Dn trademarks which marked the reunification of Dianetics and Scientology. Dianetics technology was subsequently updated to better match up to Scientology discoveries (I'm leaving out all the quote marks I have an urge to put around certain words here). So, this book, I would assume, was the handbook of Dianetics technology after those changes? Although Dianetics 55! is more like it.

Just trying to fill the holes in my education here.

Victor

Dianetics Today was basicly a text of standard Dianetics as it was in the mid 70's. It was pretty much a duplicate of the Standard Dianetics Course in book form with the addition of the LRH C/S'd sessions. There was also a course framed around it called the Hubbard Professional Dianetics Course for exactly twice the price of the HSDC.

Little Bear Victor

Dianetics Today was basicly a text of standard Dianetics as it was in the mid 70's. It was pretty much a duplicate of the Standard Dianetics Course in book form with the addition of the LRH C/S'd sessions. There was also a course framed around it called the Hubbard Professional Dianetics Course for exactly twice the price of the HSDC.

Okay, thanks Kookaburra. Alanzo filled me in on the content of the book as well.

Victor

B

bobo

I read parts of it. Was an interesting book.

Remember he wrote that it would take about 2 to 300 years to clear this planet.

B.

Little Bear Victor

I read parts of it. Was an interesting book.

Remember he wrote that it would take about 2 to 300 years to clear this planet.

B.

That's a bit of a range. He also talked (somewhere else) about the 50-year cultural comm lag. I have to admit the world is catching on to what is really going on in Scientology pretty good now that it has been going on for over 50 years, so that prediction at least was accurate...

V

B

bobo

That's a bit of a range. He also talked (somewhere else) about the 50-year cultural comm lag. I have to admit the world is catching on to what is really going on in Scientology pretty good now that it has been going on for over 50 years, so that prediction at least was accurate...

V

200 to 300 of course.

Always found this data in contradiction with the birthday game idiocy.

Maybe a reason why this book has been gone out of print. ;)

Tech of LRH will dissolve in the future, thats what I think.

Parts of it will be "univerlized", that is pruned from his name and the name of his organizations.

B.