ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

DM was C/S for Lisa McPherson?

Discussion in 'David Miscavige and Current Management' started by svonhatten, Aug 3, 2013.

1. iHateDuplicity

iHateDuplicity Patron with Honors

Huh? What are you talking about? GAT II was conceived and the groundwork laid for it years before Marty even left the Sea Org.

2. Enthetan

Enthetan Master of Disaster

Your mistake is in trying to apply logic and reason to Scn PR spin.

3. freethinker

freethinker Sponsor

I don't know how you would know that or if you do. How many years? GAT I came out in 96 so it wasn't worked on before that because GAT I was 100% pure LRH tech (cough, cough). You can't get better than 100%. Why has it taken so long for GATII to come out?

It is a fact Scientologists are being told that Marty squirelled GAT I and that is why GATII, prove me wrong.

4. Bumping this thread for Lisa:

[​IMG]

5. guanoloco

guanoloco As-Wased

Which is exactly why she is dead...he C/Sed the case...she spun...he locked her away to dispose of without sorrow to cover his ass so as not to look bad tech-wise. If you ever read "The Story of a Squirrel" he is guilty of everything he accused Mayo of doing.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2013
  6. Kookaburra

Kookaburra Gold Meritorious Patron

DM did indeed C/S Lisa MacPherson. He did this on a complete bypass of her real C/S who was apparently too cowed to stand up to him.

It is important to note here that DM is NOT a trained C/S. He is not even an auditor. He was thrown off the Cl IV Internship at St Hill for hitting a PC in session and has never audited since.

There are two eyewitness accounts to this on the net. One of them is Karen # 1. Anyone who wants docs can google this themselves.

LOL!!! Doing the things that won! OSA made up this story to explain all the people protesting in front of orgs. And the marks bought it. I've had irate Scientologists accuse me of standing there with a picket sign for a measly $50.