What's new

DM, will you PLEASE come out of the closet?

clamicide

Gold Meritorious Patron
I just wanted to put out here that there is nothing at all wrong with being gay.

There *IS* something wrong with being the head of a cult who hates homosexuals while you hide in the closet yourself.

Oh and on the subject of DM and his "actions" being telling - don't forget: DM cancelled relationships/marriages for ALL Int Base Staff. (hmmmm... what does hubbard say about suppression on the 2D????)

Yep, but Jeepers!...I think most of the gay folk I know would cringe if he came out. They have hard enough time convincing bigots that they aren't crazy A*holes...DM as a new poster boy of what a homosexual looks like? *shudder*

FinallyFree

Gold Meritorious Patron
Yep, but Jeepers!...I think most of the gay folk I know would cringe if he came out. They have hard enough time convincing bigots that they aren't crazy A*holes...DM as a new poster boy of what a homosexual looks like? *shudder*

Yeah, somehow I don't think he will ever be nominated for any GLAAD awards. :p

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
If gay folks don't realize that there could be some bad apples amongst those who have that particular orientation, then they would be terribly naive about human nature.