What's new

DM's case and training level?

Pascal

Silver Meritorious Patron
In the NBC interview DM denies having heard a lecture from the SHSBC where LRH talks about visiting some space radiation belt. Does anyone know what is the DM case and training level? What about those babblings from Ronsorg that say he is a Marcabian and that the COS is run by the IRS?

:cool:

Div6

Crusader
In the NBC interview DM denies having heard a lecture from the SHSBC where LRH talks about visiting some space radiation belt. Does anyone know what is the DM case and training level? What about those babblings from Ronsorg that say he is a Marcabian and that the COS is run by the IRS?

Last I heard he was an uninterned Cl IV....don't know about his case level, but if his products are any indication, he is a best a Life Repair completion...:duh:

The holding org for the tech and trademarks/service marks is the Church of Spiritual Technology (CST) which, according to the filing with the IRS is NOT a church, and is run by 3 wog attorneys. Where the org board goes from there depends upon your point of view.....:eek:

Pascal

Last I heard he was an uninterned Cl IV....don't know about his case level, but if his products are any indication, he is a best a Life Repair completion...:duh:

The holding org for the tech and trademarks/service marks is the Church of Spiritual Technology (CST) which, according to the filing with the IRS is NOT a church, and is run by 3 wog attorneys. Where the org board goes from there depends upon your point of view.....:eek:

Yes class IV indicates. I was one SSO at the Montreal org and was sarging everyone on study, the ED who was on her Vol. 0 told me I was the first person to ever get her on study! She is dead now, cancer.

The COS will only be as great as it's leader. Mankind deserves much better.

Roadrunner

Patron with Honors
David Miscavige is a Primary Rundown completion from 1972 at a time he was 12 years old. Success story is in 'The Auditor' from that time. But today and since 1979 or so we have no PRD in use.

RR

haiqu

Patron Meritorious
David Miscavige is a Primary Rundown completion from 1972 at a time he was 12 years old. Success story is in 'The Auditor' from that time. But today and since 1979 or so we have no PRD in use.

RR

I think he may have attested to "Operating GE" since then.

<grin, duck, run>

haiqu

Pascal

RR

Yawn... The COS is unable to comply with LRHs orders. The PRD should have been released eons ago, same with Super Power, etc...

We need an OT in charge, not a doll body variety thetan. God if I only had an auditor here, I'd show them all, like I always do.

haiqu

Patron Meritorious
Yawn... The COS is unable to comply with LRHs orders. The PRD should have been released eons ago, same with Super Power, etc...

WTF are you on about? The PRD (Primary Rundown, for the terminally clueless) was in use in the 1970's. It has fallen into DISUSE according to the above message. It was not something new that was supposed to have been "released eons ago".

We need an OT in charge, not a doll body variety thetan. God if I only had an auditor here, I'd show them all, like I always do.

Yes, yes. "You're a legend in your own mind" to quote Dirty Harry.

haiqu

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron

Not sure what his case level is but I have it on good authority that he is VERY difficult to get case gain on. But I'm sure that wouldn't come as a big surprise to many.

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
Wow, fat folder!!! Hmm. Interesting!

I remember wanting to do PRD and I couldnt cause there is some part not released. I really cant remember what it was. Is there an auditing step on it of some sort? (Yes, I'm Class VI and studied it, but it fell out of my head when did not come to practical use!)

Roadrunner

Patron with Honors
WTF are you on about? The PRD (Primary Rundown, for the terminally clueless) was in use in the 1970's. It has fallen into DISUSE according to the above message. It was not something new that was supposed to have been "released eons ago".

haiqu

Yes and no. It had been taken out of use. But since at least 1995 announcements appear like "when released". I do know from some people up-lines that this has been worked on. However if it ever will be rereleased? After all it is just some wordlist that you need to be able to run it.

Does anyone know exactly when and for what reason it was discontinued? Do we have any PRD completions around here on this forum?

RR

Last edited:

Pascal

haiqu

You cannot do the PRD in PT. It has not been released. Look at the latest Grade Chart.

Curb your compulsive inval.

Pascal

Not sure what his case level is but I have it on good authority that he is VERY difficult to get case gain on. But I'm sure that wouldn't come as a big surprise to many.

He obviously doesn't want anyone to find out who he is so he makes himself unauditable. Anyways, as we say in Peru, he doesn't exist.

I have a dream! And it don't include no smurfs!:no:

Pascal

Wow, fat folder!!! Hmm. Interesting!

I remember wanting to do PRD and I couldnt cause there is some part not released. I really cant remember what it was. Is there an auditing step on it of some sort? (Yes, I'm Class VI and studied it, but it fell out of my head when did not come to practical use!)

Bea, I thought the PRD is simply to word clear ALL of Study Tech, tapes and HCOBs. Ain't that Method # somthing?

First RD DM should have gotten is the "Calcium" RD and the "Get your ears taped" RD.:p

Pascal

Yes and no. It had been taken out of use. But since at least 1995 announcements appear like "when released". I do know from some people up-lines that this has been worked on. However if it ever will be rereleased? After all it is just some wordlist that you need to be able to run it.

Does anyone know exactly when and for what reason it was discontinued? Do we have any PRD completions around here on this forum?

RR

Why? Obviously upper management cannot duplicate the tech and is dramatizing this by witholding valueable tech like the PRD. Notice that we STILL do no have a complete tech dictionary. They are still selling that useless one with BTBs and crap. So much for the Retarded Tadpole Center:duh:

Kookaburra

Gold Meritorious Patron

RR

I did not do the PRD but I remember it well. It is simply a Method 8 word clearing list on the Student Hat materials done as the first action of the course. Method 1 W/C was a prerequisite. It's result was Superliterate. I have NO recollection of it having been cancelled. It probably dropped out of use because it took a long time and there was often a push for faster training. There is no reason why it should not be delivered.

Any future release will have new glossy paper and be an excuse for an event. They have to keep coming up with something to get the old cash cows to cough up some more money. Seems they are also relying on not many old techies around to remember things like this.

Regards,

Kookaburra

Alan

Gold Meritorious Patron
Do we have any PRD completions around here on this forum?

RR

I did the PRD three times.

I consider it the most valuable course in Scio......but I had the mass to go with the significance in most areas.

The best way to word clear is: Do it when needed.

The 1st step on study should be to find what method the person in front of you uses to study?

This is fairly easy to do.

Find the areas or subjects the person is good at:

It can be as simple as tying their shoelaces, or typing, or cooking, ask:

How did you learn to to do that?

This is very therapeutic as it rehabs the fact the person can study and how they study.

Alan

Last edited by a moderator:

Pascal

I did the PRD three times.

I consider it the most valuable course in Scio......but I had the mass to go with the significance in most areas.

The best way to word clear is: Do it when needed.

The 1st step on study should be to find what method the person in front of you uses to study?

This is fairly easy to do.

Find the areas or subjects the person is good at:

It can be as simple as tying their shoelaces, or typing, or cooking, ask:

How did you learn to to do that?

This is very therapuatic as it rehabs the fact the person can study and how they study.

Alan

I met a bunch of wogs that had read the dictionary and had transcribed it to master language. LRH has compended quite a lot of wisdom. And left us the best part. To set things right.

Ironic that he left a nitwit in charge. :eek:

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS

RR

I believe it was replaced by the Key to Life.

Patty P

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS

Someone in the know told me that DM has been bogged down on OT 7 since 1992.

No case gain for 15 Years! That's not a good indicator per Scn tech.

My source said DM refuses to allow anyone to audit him. It's a very
good source. :cool:

Patty P