What's new

DM's case and training level?

Pascal

Silver Meritorious Patron
Someone in the know told me that DM has been bogged down on OT 7 since 1992.

No case gain for 15 Years! That's not a good indicator per Scn tech.

My source said DM refuses to allow anyone to audit him. It's a very
good source. :cool:

Patty P

That indicates. He publicly stated on NBC that he had not listened to a SHSBC lecture so the Class IV indication holds and to do OTVII you need class IV.

He definately doesn't have the ARC of OTVIII's I've met.

Anyways, he will be deleted from COS history like those "Dukes" in Venice that had their faces deleted from paintings. Some beings never change, LRH tech or not. :D

Pascal

Prove it.

Well they spent a bunch of money to send CO OSA LATAM to come here for a few days and buy me supper with a low-class Peruvian lawyer 3 weeks ago. We had some laughs and I went clubbing my belly full of COS funded food. God knows what those boobs are up to now. I'm waiting for my goldenrod but they probably won't bother.:p

Terril park

Sponsor
I did the PRD three times.

I consider it the most valuable course in Scio......but I had the mass to go with the significance in most areas.

The best way to word clear is: Do it when needed.

The 1st step on study should be to find what method the person in front of you uses to study?

This is fairly easy to do.

Find the areas or subjects the person is good at:

It can be as simple as tying their shoelaces, or typing, or cooking, ask:

How did you learn to to do that?

This is very therapeutic as it rehabs the fact the person can study and how they study.

Alan

Wonderful!

May I quote you here and there with atribution?

I consider lack of mass a very big problem re study. One thats not easily always accessed. Method 3 can pick up MUs. OK. Solves problems
quite well.

I'm totaly cool with Hondas variable valve timing re mass. RE tech it may be more difficult, for me anyway.

Have a son whose a wizz at maths. I did this stuff at school and see that he is far in advance of me.

I consider people who can operate in this area and this manner have an ability to study beyond the ordinary. Dunno if
my son could be helped by clay demos. He is the only person in his school doing advanced maths and had to teach himself. Teachers can't hack it anymore.

He can visualise and create the mass it seems in order to solve the problems he loves to solve. . Native talent.

Clay demos are a magnificent attempt to replicate such ability.
And they work to a good degree.

svonhatten

Patron with Honors
In the NBC interview DM denies having heard a lecture from the SHSBC where LRH talks about visiting some space radiation belt. Does anyone know what is the DM case and training level? What about those babblings from Ronsorg that say he is a Marcabian and that the COS is run by the IRS?

:cool:

I wouldn't trust a whole lot of Ron's Org.

I think DM was lying too. There's the "I don't know. I never heard that before." and then there's the vehement "I DON'T KNOW!! I NEVER HEARD THAT BEFORE!!!" Usually the latter means their probably lying.

Unfortunately, his facial gestures and hands going up in the air are a sign (to me) that he was lying.

FLUNK! Start again, DM. I bet he didn't do too well on those TRs, did he?

That, or he's like the thugs running the CST... Non-Scientologists running Scientology... GREAT! :melodramatic:

Pascal

I wouldn't trust a whole lot of Ron's Org.

I think DM was lying too. There's the "I don't know. I never heard that before." and then there's the vehement "I DON'T KNOW!! I NEVER HEARD THAT BEFORE!!!" Usually the latter means their probably lying.

Unfortunately, his facial gestures and hands going up in the air are a sign (to me) that he was lying.

FLUNK! Start again, DM. I bet he didn't do too well on those TRs, did he?

That, or he's like the thugs running the CST... Non-Scientologists running Scientology... GREAT! :melodramatic:

Yes, maybe DM was lying. He obviously has no charisma to start talking about OT tech and get away with it. He's a good pitbull as far as keeping the tech sorta safe IMHO. But expantion won't happen under his rule:no: . He's a temp.

Little Bear Victor

Arbitraries removed?

My educated guess based on rumor (I fall back on authority in such matters), is that he has read but not done the upper OT levels all the way up to OT XVI or wherever they go to to reach Total Freedom From your Money. Yes, he is likely bugged on OT VII as of '92, and probably does occasional ruds sessions, which he seems to be bugged at as well, considering how badly his ruds are out. I'm guessing he has destroyed all of his PC folders to protect his "impeccable" image, and ths may be the reason for being bugged. This guess is based on me reading that he had his father's session worksheets destroyed after having gotten him sec checked for going out-2D. :ohmy:

I have other reasons to believe he has not done his grades, considering he cannot spot the correct sources of problems and make them vanish (the EP of Grade 2). And he is planning on revising the grades so that they don't take so long.

But he is still the ultimate Tech Expert and Authority. Since he removed Snr C/S Int for out-tech Grades and explained in a few (staff-only) briefings what was wrong with them and since he is the one who has now personally technically verified that many of the people who previously have attested to the State of Clear in fact aren't and need to redo their TRs and Objectives and Grades, he obviously knows what he is talking about. Right?

So is this another "Arbitraries removed" on the horizon?

Yes, and I hopefully don't have to spell out who the greatest arbitrary is.

Victor

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
My educated guess based on rumor (I fall back on authority in such matters), is that he has read but not done the upper OT levels all the way up to OT XVI or wherever they go to to reach Total Freedom From your Money. Yes, he is likely bugged on OT VII as of '92, and probably does occasional ruds sessions, which he seems to be bugged at as well, considering how badly his ruds are out. I'm guessing he has destroyed all of his PC folders to protect his "impeccable" image, and ths may be the reason for being bugged. This guess is based on me reading that he had his father's session worksheets destroyed after having gotten him sec checked for going out-2D. :ohmy:

I have other reasons to believe he has not done his grades, considering he cannot spot the correct sources of problems and make them vanish (the EP of Grade 2). And he is planning on revising the grades so that they don't take so long.

But he is still the ultimate Tech Expert and Authority. Since he removed Snr C/S Int for out-tech Grades and explained in a few (staff-only) briefings what was wrong with them and since he is the one who has now personally technically verified that many of the people who previously have attested to the State of Clear in fact aren't and need to redo their TRs and Objectives and Grades, he obviously knows what he is talking about. Right?

So is this another "Arbitraries removed" on the horizon?

Yes, and I hopefully don't have to spell out who the greatest arbitrary is.

Victor

Victor your posts are always great. I love the info!!! I just wanted to make a tiny correction: Ability to recognize the source of problems and make them vanish is EP of Grade 1. (Grade 2 is O/W grade).

Little Bear Victor

Victor your posts are always great. I love the info!!! I just wanted to make a tiny correction: Ability to recognize the source of problems and make them vanish is EP of Grade 1. (Grade 2 is O/W grade).

Sorry, and thanks for that correction. I have gotten rid of most of my Scn materials, so I couldn't verify.

Victor