What's new

DM's idol dies!!!!

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron
The head hoople #1 asshole dear phuggen leader of North Korea just kicked the bucket. There goes DM's idol!

Pete

Ladybird

Silver Meritorious Patron
I didn't get the INDIE thing about "Dear Leader" until I read Ding Dong Il North Koreans "Dear Leader"s Obituary today.

Now I am wondering if DM is gonna replace all the photos, posters and brass heads of L. Ron Hubbard with his own images?

I do hope they shoop out that wart on his face. Hubbard had his big wart on his forehead airbrushed out. Hubbard was ugly but Dinky Dainty Dave is an embarrassment to his cult and napoleanic "Dear Leaders" everywhere.

Sindy

Crusader
That video is fascinating, riveting and really scary. I don't really get the faucet inspection at the end but, I am very glad I don't live there. :ohmy:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
That video is fascinating, riveting and really scary. I don't really get the faucet inspection at the end but, I am very glad I don't live there. :ohmy:

(Insert cult leader name) deeply loves and cares about you the common man and he is handling all your common problems.

namaste

Silver Meritorious Patron
DM's idol dies -- lol :biggrin:

Now -- meaning "after the fact" -- would be a good time for The Church of Scientology's OTs to start taking credit for this event happening because it was their powerful intention to make the world a saner place that obviously "caused" it.

BlockPrint

Patron
Heh, I saw the thread title and I thought there'd been some sort of accident or somethng that did Tom Cruise in. :duh:

Stat

Gold Meritorious Patron
DM would never idolize someone like this, or anyone (LRH).
DM is self-sufficient, indeed. DM is good like that. Perfection.

Clear your MU's. Clear Perfection too. Silly gooses. Argentina.

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron
DM would never idolize someone like this, or anyone (LRH).
DM is self-sufficient, indeed. DM is good like that. Perfection.

Clear your MU's. Clear Perfection too. Silly gooses. Argentina.

Perhaps I should have said his protege has died. Maybe Kim Jung Assholiness was taking his ques from DM.

Pete

Thrak

Gold Meritorious Patron
What a shame. They were such good friends.

DMBuddy.jpg

NonScio

Patron Meritorious
It is claimed in North Korea that the Dear Leader, the very first time he played
Golf, got 11 holes in one and shot 38 under par for the course! When he was
born, a double rainbow formed over the site of his nativity. He was also a
prolific Film producer, music writer, author of thousands of books. etc.etc.

So, even though the cult makes every effort to be the world's greatest
purveyor of silly outrageous claims, The Dear Leader may have had them beat.
DM should take heart in the Dear Leader's examplle...you can probably get
away with a lot more if you just try!