What's new

DM's Medals

Gus

Patron with Honors
Good God, look at that fine array of medals Mr. David Miscavige has awarded hisself! I'm so impressed.

Jeezus, he's even listing a bit to starboard under all that weight!

It's so ridiculous I have to wonder if this is shooped. What's really funny is that it could be true...

Anyone know if he really wears all that crap?

Gus

Xenu's Boyfriend

Silver Meritorious Patron
The whole picture is shopped. The medals are real and belong to someone in a ceremony that took place, but TC and DM heads have been replaced.

Gib

Crusader
Good God, look at that fine array of medals Mr. David Miscavige has awarded hisself! I'm so impressed.

Jeezus, he's even listing a bit to starboard under all that weight!

It's so ridiculous I have to wonder if this is shooped. What's really funny is that it could be true...

Anyone know if he really wears all that crap?

Gus

I was wondering the same. Is it a photo shoped picture? :confused2:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Untitled-1228.jpg

Gib

Crusader
Yes. It is an interpretation of him. Not the kid who never passed High School, but the elegant lord!

OK.

But Hubbard is the only one that said the SO staff were the most ethical people on the planet and they are revered by staff.................

Truth is :whistling:

Jay Pea

Patron with Honors
Reality check! In '2009 I had the wonderful opportunity of attending a formal military ceremony where my daughter-in-law recieved her U.S. Navy flight ~golden wings~ as a pilot after much grueling training. It was sooo emotional as an accomplishment for a young kid wanting to do to better in the lot in life. We were surrounded by REAL admirals and generals who had all kinds of medals pinned on their uniforms. I was humbled. I don't get how the DM awards rise to the same level or occasion -- remotely or otherwise.

MissWog

Silver Meritorious Patron
It is definitely photo shopped but it sure is funny.
And the reality is just as funny!

Notice the DM vanity wall.. He is so ridiculous he even lies to himself by framing the photoshopped audience from the New Year event in 2000!! :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

DMhandinpocket.jpg

Last edited:

This is NOT OK !!!!

Gold Meritorious Patron
I've been wondering for years what that top pin is - the all red one with the single gold star in the middle.

He'll wear that single one alone, while in a tux.

Anyone know the name of that pin and what DM awarded it to himself for?

No other exec has ever worn this pin as far as I know and I've guessed that the significance is loyal officer or winning the war aginst the IRS.

AngeloV

Gold Meritorious Patron
And the reality is just as funny!

Notice the DM vanity wall.. He is so ridiculous he even lies to himself by framing the photoshopped audience from the New Year event in 2000!! :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

DMhandinpocket.jpg

Dear Lurkers and other non-scientologists,

Here you see the eccliastical leader of the church of scientology. You may be wondering why he is wearing a navy uniform. Let me explain. First, that is not a navy uniform. Mr. Miscavige is not, was not nor ever will be in the navy of any country. He is wearing a faux navy uniform. Much like all PR in scientology, it is a facade that used to project power and gravitas where there is none. The uniform with its ribbons, lanyard and golden sleeve chevrons is impressive looking but it represents nothing but hubris. The use of a naval-like uniform is an affront to real naval officers - people who actually put their lives on the line to protect a country.

If you think this is weird or odd you are correct. It is weird and it should stand as a warning to stay away from the church that is a navy that is a corporation that is a technology. And it's also none of the above.

Confusing? You bet it is. Scientology: Confusing people for over 60 years.

clamicide

Gold Meritorious Patron
actually, I would be curious if someone knows what the different ribbons in the SO meant... I had some knowledge years ago, but totally discarded it... I'm kind of amused that I said that in 'past tense'.... guess I'm just really want to think of the SO as gone..

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
I've been wondering for years what that top pin is - the all red one with the single gold star in the middle.

He'll wear that single one alone, while in a tux.

Anyone know the name of that pin and what DM awarded it to himself for?

No other exec has ever worn this pin as far as I know and I've guessed that the significance is loyal officer or winning the war aginst the IRS.

Just a guess, the red represents butt-cheeks, and the star....... (use yer imagination) :p

I'm actually surprised that cult hasn't been busted for imitation military uniforms yet, as it is against US law to use uniforms that ressemble the real thing, that includes medals/bars etc.
The organisation/cult insults all who have served their countries in a military capacity, imho. (as well as just generally insulting good ol' common sense).

JBWriter

Happy Sapien
Dear Lurkers and other non-scientologists,

Here you see the eccliastical leader of the church of scientology. You may be wondering why he is wearing a navy uniform. Let me explain. First, that is not a navy uniform. Mr. Miscavige is not, was not nor ever will be in the navy of any country. He is wearing a faux navy uniform. Much like all PR in scientology, it is a facade that used to project power and gravitas where there is none. The uniform with its ribbons, lanyard and golden sleeve chevrons is impressive looking but it represents nothing but hubris. The use of a naval-like uniform is an affront to real naval officers - people who actually put their lives on the line to protect a country.

If you think this is weird or odd you are correct. It is weird and it should stand as a warning to stay away from the church that is a navy that is a corporation that is a technology. And it's also none of the above.

Confusing? You bet it is. Scientology: Confusing people for over 60 years.

In the Army, they're officially called 'service stripes' (unofficially, 'hash marks') and indicate length of service.

Chevrons are found further up the sleeve near the bicep and denote enlisted rank. (Army: 1 chevron = E-2/Private; 2 chevrons = E-4/Corporal; 3 chevrons = E-5/Sergeant.)

My point - if CO$ can't even use the correct terms for that which they covet enough to 'steal', the insult to true military servicemembers is even more egregious.

JB*. (*Owner of a DD-214.)

Anonycat

Crusader
If I didn't know everything about scientology, I would of course think that the sea org uniforms were Navy.

Federal laws concerning the wear of the United States Military uniforms by people not on active duty are published in the United States Code (USC).

Specifically, 10 USC, Subtitle A, Part II, Chapter 45, Sections 771 and 772.

Section 771 states:

Except as otherwise provided by law, no person except a member of the Army, Navy, Air Force, or Marine Corps, as the case may be, may wear -

(1) the uniform, or a distinctive part of the uniform, of the Army, Navy, Air Force, or Marine Corps; or

(2) a uniform any part of which is similar to a distinctive part of the uniform of the Army, Navy, Air Force, or Marine Corps

Section 772 lists some exceptions:

(a) A member of the Army National Guard or the Air National Guard may wear the uniform prescribed for the Army National Guard or the Air National Guard, as the case may be.

(b) A member of the Naval Militia may wear the uniform prescribed for the Naval Militia.

(c) A retired officer of the Army, Navy, Air Force, or Marine Corps may bear the title and wear the uniform of his retired grade.

(d) A person who is discharged honorably or under honorable conditions from the Army, Navy, Air Force, or Marine Corps may wear his uniform while going from the place of discharge to his home, within three months after his discharge.

(e) A person not on active duty who served honorably in time of war in the Army, Navy, Air Force, or Marine Corps may bear the title, and, when authorized by regulations prescribed by the President, wear the uniform, of the highest grade held by him during that war.

(f) While portraying a member of the Army, Navy, Air Force, or Marine Corps, an actor in a theatrical or motion-picture production may wear the uniform of that armed force if the portrayal does not tend to discredit that armed force.

(g) An officer or resident of a veterans' home administered by the Department of Veterans Affairs may wear such uniform as the Secretary of the military department concerned may prescribe.

(h) While attending a course of military instruction conducted by the Army, Navy, Air Force, or Marine Corps, a civilian may wear the uniform prescribed by that armed force if the wear of such uniform is specifically authorized under regulations prescribed by the Secretary of the military department concerned.

(i) Under such regulations as the Secretary of the Air Force may prescribe, a citizen of a foreign country who graduates from an Air Force school may wear the appropriate aviation badges of the Air Force.

(j) A person in any of the following categories may wear the uniform prescribed for that category:

(1) Members of the Boy Scouts of America.
(2) Members of any other organization designated by the Secretary of a military department

Rod Powers

Rod Powers
US Military Guide

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
Yupperz Acat! Think there's a fairly recent thread on the same topic, for the life of me I can't find it (sucky IT connection etc.), but it has info like this from several sources, spent some time back then doing some research on it, my conclusion was that cult should have been bitch-slapped a long time ago over their pretend navy. I suspect though that most anyone who'd persue such actions is just 'meh' about them, not realizing the depth of crazy involved.

Kk, we tore it apart over at WWP a while back~

Oggy said:
That any of those stupid fucks dare to wear a uniform resembling NA military anything, and bars on their chests, ugh, an insult to every person who's ever fought for freedom and country.

usmc said:
d. In accordance with chapter 45, section 771, title 10, United States Code (10 USC 771), no person except a member of the U.S. Army may wear the uniform, or a distinctive part of the uniform of the U.S. Army unless otherwise authorized by law. Additionally, no person except a member of the U.S. Army may wear a uniform, any part of which is similar to a distinctive part of the U.S. Army uniform. (I suspect this is true of any service) Ogs This includes the distinctive uniforms and uniform items listed in paragraph 1–12 of this regulation. Paragraph 1–12 goes on to define "Distinctive uniforms and uniform items:"

a. The following uniform items are distinctive and will not be sold to or worn by unauthorized personnel:

(1) All Army headgear, when worn with insignia.
(2) Badges and tabs (identification, marksmanship, combat, and special skill).
(3) Uniform buttons (U.S. Army or Corps of Engineers).
(4) Decorations, service medals, service and training ribbons, and other awards and their appurtenances.
(5) Insignia of any design or color that the Army has adopted.

Sry, was doing other stuff but I think this applies to fake navy shit too.
L Ron Hubbard was such a fake cunt.

Ogsonofgroo, Nov 12, 2012

From this info-laden thread @ WWP> https://whyweprotest.net/community/threads/rinder-proud-to-be-a-sea-org-veteran.106428/#post-2220410

Last edited: