What's new

DM's Medals

Anonycat

Crusader
Yupperz Acat! Think there's a fairly recent thread on the same topic, for the life of me I can't find it (sucky IT connection etc.), but it has info like this from several sources, spent some time back then doing some research on it, my conclusion was that cult should have been bitch-slapped a long time ago over their pretend navy. I suspect though that most anyone who'd persue such actions is just 'meh' about them, not realizing the depth of crazy involved.

a. The following uniform items are distinctive and will not be sold to or worn by unauthorized personnel:

(1) All Army headgear, when worn with insignia.
(2) Badges and tabs (identification, marksmanship, combat, and special skill).
(3) Uniform buttons (U.S. Army or Corps of Engineers).
(4) Decorations, service medals, service and training ribbons, and other awards and their appurtenances.
(5) Insignia of any design or color that the Army has adopted.

This Navy dress-up is against the law. I'm sure Vet's would like to have their say about DM's uniform, hat, ribbons, chevrons and braids, all to appear as an officer. http://forums.military.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/672198221/m/2570075871001

Get your complaint routed to the correct agency: http://www.ig.navy.mil/complaints/Complaints (Impersonating an Officer).htm

Oh, this just in. A Navy Seal friend told me to call his base in Norfolk, VA. The base operator said that uniform cases can be reported and handled from any of the major bases, regarding infractions nationwide. So yes, that will persue in Florida, California, wherever. Oh yeah. Their effin Navy Seals.

If you want, say you were referred by Little Creek Seal Team 2. If you're needing a name drop. The operator advised to report directly to the base Police. The Base Police number: 757-444-2324 Norfolk VA. Reporting DM to the Navy Seals? That's a harpoon, Sir. :)

Anonycat

Crusader
Yupperz Acat! Think there's a fairly recent thread on the same topic, for the life of me I can't find it (sucky IT connection etc.), but it has info like this from several sources, spent some time back then doing some research on it, my conclusion was that cult should have been bitch-slapped a long time ago over their pretend navy. I suspect though that most anyone who'd persue such actions is just 'meh' about them, not realizing the depth of crazy involved.

Kk, we tore it apart over at WWP a while back~

From this info-laden thread @ WWP> https://whyweprotest.net/community/threads/rinder-proud-to-be-a-sea-org-veteran.106428/#post-2220410

This could be a convictable offense.

DMhandinpocket.jpg

GoNuclear

Gold Meritorious Patron
Reality check! In '2009 I had the wonderful opportunity of attending a formal military ceremony where my daughter-in-law recieved her U.S. Navy flight ~golden wings~ as a pilot after much grueling training. It was sooo emotional as an accomplishment for a young kid wanting to do to better in the lot in life. We were surrounded by REAL admirals and generals who had all kinds of medals pinned on their uniforms. I was humbled. I don't get how the DM awards rise to the same level or occasion -- remotely or otherwise.

Wings of Gold ... a Naval Aviator ... impressive indeed. 4 years of college for an engineering degree, flight training, jet training, survival training, etc ... and the grand finale, landings on a carrier flight deck. That would be a controlled crash onto a bobbing and weaving airfield the size of a postage stamp, or that is at least how it looks on the final approach. And the flight deck ... that is one huge world of hazard. Personally, I was happy serving on a nuclear fast attack submarine. I was in the engineering dept., nuclear qualified, sub qualified, etc. And while I suppose that wings of gold is a higher order of things than silver dolphins, we at least had a song, albeit an unofficial one, to the tune of the Green Beret's:

Silver dolphins on our chests,
We are perv's, on a quest!
100 men, she'll take today,
But only 3, in the normal way!

Pete

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
In the Army, they're officially called 'service stripes' (unofficially, 'hash marks') and indicate length of service.

Chevrons are found further up the sleeve near the bicep and denote enlisted rank. (Army: 1 chevron = E-2/Private; 2 chevrons = E-4/Corporal; 3 chevrons = E-5/Sergeant.)

My point - if CO$ can't even use the correct terms for that which they covet enough to 'steal', the insult to true military servicemembers is even more egregious.

JB*. (*Owner of a DD-214.)

In the Navy, on the dress blue uniform, officer rank is indicated by stripes on the sleeve. Four stripes like Davey is wearing indicates Navy Captain.

Capt_-Bruce-Lindsey1.jpg

Anonycat

Crusader
This is a fraudulent and misleading organization. All photos are of the scientology Sea Org.

so5.jpg

goldstaff.jpg

rinderseaorg.jpg

mikerindercommandingoff.jpg

rinder2.jpg

Last edited:

MissWog

Silver Meritorious Patron
The first photo and the others in that series just make my brain hurt!:duh:

Its like a giant game of RISK in soooo many ways!

Really Mike! You have played in the big league? What a fucking joke man! It's a game you all made up for yourselves and news flash, you are the only ones playing it.. Seriously, that quote is disturbing!

Anonycat

Crusader
The first photo and the others in that series just make my brain hurt!:duh:

Its like a giant game of RISK in soooo many ways!

It's dress-ups like when we were children, only with the cult, they actually think they are achieving all that comes with a real service. Wear a Navy officer's uniform, and you are an officer. Wear ribbons, braids, wreaths, formal caps, and all, and so people will think you're all that you pretend to be. After all, it is a group of adults doing a very convincing masquerade in uniform and regalia.

It's just like Hubbard saying he was a war hero (was a flunkie) was an explorer (lied wildly to get in the club in NY), and the full bucket of crap the cult just published about his past, in order to cite it as fact.

It's just an atrocity.

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
Fake navies and uniforms, that they've gotten this far with the charade is quite amazing. Man the harpoons mateys, its time for paper-cut #998!

To any real vets out there (I know there are several here), I believe it is time to get vocal about this group of fakers. Seriously, last year I showed one of my buddies some of this goofiness, they were fucking appalled at the utter gaul of Cos for such pretensions, and given a chance (being ex-cores an all), would wipe the floor with the pretenders.
This is probably worse than, hm, say, some group of displaced Africans starting an army in North America. (edit> this was not meant as anything racial, just an off-the-hip example, k?)
How can good people support such crap?
Call the buggers out ffs! Mock and deride the charlatans! Get writing! Eat cake and be merry!
Eyes wide open, fingers primed!
Grrrrrrrrrr.

:hide:

Anonycat

Crusader
Fake navies and uniforms, that they've gotten this far with the charade is quite amazing. Man the harpoons mateys, its time for paper-cut #998!

To any real vets out there (I know there are several here), I believe it is time to get vocal about this group of fakers. Seriously, last year I showed one of my buddies some of this goofiness, they were fucking appalled at the utter gaul of Cos for such pretensions, and given a chance (being ex-cores an all), would wipe the floor with the pretenders.
This is probably worse than, hm, say, some group of displaced Africans starting an army in North America. (edit> this was not meant as anything racial, just an off-the-hip example, k?)
How can good people support such crap?
Call the buggers out ffs! Mock and deride the charlatans! Get writing! Eat cake and be merry!
Eyes wide open, fingers primed!
Grrrrrrrrrr.:hide:

Brotha, I am with you. I know men who to this day cannot stand to smell a BBQ. I don't say that to be funny, because it is not. Some of my dearest old friends had to retrieve burned friends by the score in medical helicopter rescues. They are unable to function in society as most of us. The Sea Org, and their abuse of the uniform and ribbons is a disgrace.

JBWriter

Happy Sapien
I'm not certain if it was here on ESMB or elsewhere, but I do recall reading something about the CO$ policy re: SeaOrg's faux-Navy uniforms and that they were no longer to be worn in public places. That is, where people not associated with CO$ were likely to be. I don't know if they're currently worn inside the buildings in L.A. or Clearwater, or elsewhere within the US.

From the videos I've seen on YouTube, people identified as belonging to the SeaOrg are shown getting on/getting off buses wearing dark- or tan-colored trousers and white Oxford-type shirts/blouses.

Seeing the still photos of individuals and groups dressed in the outfits around the net doesn't offend me in any meaningful way, but I did immediately think of friends I served with who would be outraged/deeply offended/on fire were they to view these images. We may have referred to Navy SMs as "squids" with a teeny bit of derision, but no soldier who saw a SeaOrg member walking down a public street would permit the individual to pass without comment.

JB.

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
I'm not certain if it was here on ESMB or elsewhere, but I do recall reading something about the CO$ policy re: SeaOrg's faux-Navy uniforms and that they were no longer to be worn in public places. That is, where people not associated with CO$ were likely to be. I don't know if they're currently worn inside the buildings in L.A. or Clearwater, or elsewhere within the US.

From the videos I've seen on YouTube, people identified as belonging to the SeaOrg are shown getting on/getting off buses wearing dark- or tan-colored trousers and white Oxford-type shirts/blouses.

Seeing the still photos of individuals and groups dressed in the outfits around the net doesn't offend me in any meaningful way, but I did immediately think of friends I served with who would be outraged/deeply offended/on fire were they to view these images. We may have referred to Navy SMs as "squids" with a teeny bit of derision, but no soldier who saw a SeaOrg member walking down a public street would permit the individual to pass without comment.

JB.

I can't imagine why they would want to hide those snazzy military uniforms...

[video=youtube;elw9e9LJIwQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=elw9e9LJIwQ[/video]

The logo for Reli****s Technology Center Incorporated
and for their gestapo: OSA

pg402.jpg

"Respected German historian Guido Knopp has compared a speech by US actor Tom Cruise to the Church of Scientology with a call to war by Nazi propaganda minister Joseph Goebbels.

Knopp, an expert on World War II history, said in an interview with Bild newspaper: "Tom Cruise's manner calls to mind Goebbels."

"The same individual that transmitted the various Magick tech to Adolf Hitler as a young man also transmitted them to Dad. And like Dad, Hitler, when he came to power, promptly had his teachers and the occult field in general wiped out."
--L Ron Hubbard Jr - 1984 tape transcript
more like this

Moosejewels

Patron Meritorious
Good God, look at that fine array of medals Mr. David Miscavige has awarded hisself! I'm so impressed.

Jeezus, he's even listing a bit to starboard under all that weight!

It's so ridiculous I have to wonder if this is shooped. What's really funny is that it could be true...

Anyone know if he really wears all that crap?

Gus

This was the uniform to be worn by the King of Rhodesia once that position was attained by

the assigned scio. Couldn't let it go to waste. The lavender epaulets are not shown. :biggrin:

clamicide

Gold Meritorious Patron

JB.

I had also heard this. At one point, while I was still in, I remember IAS regges getting a different kind of uniform, and some of Flag mags came out announcing their new 'look'. A lot of everything I saw was pretty ugly. Class V orgs were also around the same time given some ultimatum that they needed to now all dress in uniform--not Navy, but something picked by the local org.

Boson Wog Stark

Patron Meritorious
Seriously, that quote is disturbing!

Are you saying, you don't believe that for "eons, the toughest, the most, one chance, no bigger game, nothing that compares, when you've played in the big leagues -- only the most serious, the most dedicated need apply to the Sea Org?":ohmy:

MissWog

Silver Meritorious Patron
Are you saying, you don't believe that for "eons, the toughest, the most, one chance, no bigger game, nothing that compares, when you've played in the big leagues -- only the most serious, the most dedicated need apply to the Sea Org?":ohmy:
Most def! And I realized I wrote Mike and obviously I meant Marty, oops! What a douche bag! For real! He fancys himself some kind of master spy.. Sorry dude, following a few PIs who followed the likes of poor broken Pat Broeker, some journalists and other innocent people does not make you James Bond! He is pathetic.. seriously, he makes my skin crawl.. Watch that video he did a few months ago and you can see him play General! :duh::duh::duh::duh:

I totally see this as a game they made up and they are the only ones playing.. Small little men who wish they were real leaders of men, who swindle people out of life savings so they can buy toys, wear fancy dress and feel like heros.. Sick sick sick! If Mike and Marty weren't such pussys they would have joined the real navy. I bet they probably would have had successful military careers even!