What's new

DM's "New" Quad Grades

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
Star date October 2011~
1fes7n.jpg

"We haz circled the 'Pool of Boredom' glacksee for several hours and found few signs of life.... so I lead the crew in a wee space-chant..."
attachment.php

:whistling:

FoTi

Crusader
Stable Datum: The level is over when the EP is achieved.

Quad grades vs Expanded grades? They're the same thing. You stop when the PC achieves the EP of the grade. No sooner, no later. As the PC's viewpoint changes you might run more processes on the grade later, but I wouldn't bother until after OT III and then it can be soloed anyhow.

As for the comments about HSDC vs NED, both are valid. Both should be in current use. If Dianetics Today were revised to reflect the addition of Flow Zero, it would be the best, cheapest textbook-base auditing available. But I doubt that will happen, for PR and historical reasons, since I believe Capt Bill Robertson compiled it. The book was rarely sold actively, because Flow 0 got added in then NED superceded it.

The only impediment to doing metered Dianetics at the bottom of the bridge, where it sat until 1979 or so, is that the auditor wasn't qualified to fly ruds (yes, I know someone above said they were, but not on the HSDC I knew). A Qual OK to Fly Ruds chit would solve that in a trice, or - as was suggested - add the model session and ruds to the checksheet. We used to have to get a student Grades auditor to do it when I was a student, which was nuts.

TP: I didn't ever do the HQS course but once had a girlfriend who did it as her introduction to the subject, and she was very dedicated and swore by that course. Best value for money the orgs ever delivered, by all reports.

As for the emphasis on Objectives, I'd say that's DM dramatizing his tone level - Controlling Bodies. :rofl:

haiqu

I did the HSDC in '75. Flying Ruds was part of the course.

crm1978

Patron with Honors
Natural clear must have been bad for business you don't hear much about it now .I was in in the late 70's when dianetic and natural clear came out there was a lot of excitment that we could now skip parts of the bridge and go OT faster I got out after that but I gather by the current bridge that not much has changed it still costs a lot .If anyone thinks it is not about the money go into an org make them think you are rich then prove you have no money and see how fast they lose interest in you!

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
Natural clear must have been bad for business you don't hear much about it now .I was in in the late 70's when dianetic and natural clear came out there was a lot of excitment that we could now skip parts of the bridge and go OT faster I got out after that but I gather by the current bridge that not much has changed it still costs a lot .If anyone thinks it is not about the money go into an org make them think you are rich then prove you have no money and see how fast they lose interest in you!

Yes and do that at 9 in the morning on a Thursday!