What's new

DM's "New" Quad Grades

dr3k

Patron with Honors
What David Miscavige is doing is nothing short of NOT surprising. Even though few ever reach OT-VIII it's important to continuously keep pumping out goals for people to obtain - even if most people are financially destitute by time they reach OT-V.

Bea Kiddo

Crusader
Quads (only) were run on me and a few others as part of a pilot.

This is strange.

Quads are run all the time in Scn. An auditor training on the Levels has to audit the Quad of that Level to pass the course.

Quad grades are run all the time on people. Out of sequence and everything.

Div6

Crusader
This is strange.

Quads are run all the time in Scn. An auditor training on the Levels has to audit the Quad of that Level to pass the course.

Quad grades are run all the time on people. Out of sequence and everything.

What is omitted here is 'time'. The question is "when was this". Triples were in vogues at one point before quads were introduced.

Quads vs Expanded Grades

The Quad Grade Processes at the end of each academy level are still delivered by student auditors. You get to the end of each academy level and deliver that quad grade PROCESS (not the WHOLE GRADE) to someone.

It is student auditing. No reason to follow order or for the person to have had the rest of the grade up to that final process you are now delivering.

Quad GRADES (and full expanded GRADES) are not that same as the single process run at the end of the grade.

DM is intending to replace the full litany of expanded grades processes and revive the prior use of only a few processes (run on all four flows) and calling that "Quad Grades". (This will be billed as a recovery of lost tech.) If the person needs more, then they run the rest of the expanded grades processes.

Now, at first hand this appears to be not in the best interest of the Church. Why let them get off easy by only running a few processes for grades when you can milk them for more?

Well, let's consider:

A) Most Scn's have not moved in YEARS. This is a golden carrot. "You can be done with grades in TWO INTENSIVES ! ! ! " And onto NED and your OT levels by next month!" Then they get onto OT levels and the church can have them pay $30,000 a year or the next 10+ years.

B) By making it so grades are quickly delivered, it puts field auditors and missions out of business. Grades PCs are the bread and butter for a field practice. Sure, you do other things - but it is the few grades PCs here and there that actually pay the bills. Same for missions. By making grades super-fast it means PCs don't stay long on field auditor or mission lines and go right to Orgs and AOs so that 100% (rather than 10%) goes right to the Church directly.

So in the end it eliminates competition, gives the public a carrot and in then end makes a lot more money.

I may be wrong, but let see what rolls out this next year. . .

I see the end of field auditors worldwide. Goes hand in glove with not making any new auditors as well. Soon the only few auditors left will be found in Orgs only - not missions or field groups. Consolidate and control delivery and get 100% of the money. The number of active field auditors is already dismal. This is just the nail in the coffin.

Crusty Old Bastard

Terril park

Sponsor
I see the end of field auditors worldwide. Goes hand in glove with not making any new auditors as well. Soon the only few auditors left will be found in Orgs only - not missions or field groups. Consolidate and control delivery and get 100% of the money. The number of active field auditors is already dismal. This is just the nail in the coffin.

Crusty Old Bastard

Trying to figure out if you're trying to be my
" straight man" :)

The Freezone of course is comprised of Field auditors. COS gets 0% money BTW. :)

Full grades of course available.

Old Timer

Patron
So DM is changing the Bridge and the Tech again. Can't say I'm surprised. It's been this way since before he invented RTC and made himself COB.

And we all wonder about how the "Tech doesn't work". Gee Whiz, Golly Gee. :duh:

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
So DM is changing the Bridge and the Tech again. Can't say I'm surprised. It's been this way since before he invented RTC and made himself COB.

And we all wonder about how the "Tech doesn't work". Gee Whiz, Golly Gee. :duh:

Davey's channeling Ron and Ron said it's OK.

Zinj

Independent Practicioners / End of IHELP

Trying to figure out if you're trying to be my
" straight man" :)

The Freezone of course is comprised of Field auditors. COS gets 0% money BTW. :)

Full grades of course available.

Hi Terril,

No offense to independents or FZ practitioners. In fact in another thread (about the CCRD / What's your number?) I mentioned guys could certainly seek resolution of their Clear status outside the Church.

My comments above were just referencing the framework of the Church itself and where I see things going with it organizationally, etc. and how this will effect the precious few left who are trying to make a living auditing in the field under the official banner of IHELP. Theirs lives might become far easier with an exodus from the Church and the ability to simply audit as they have been trained, unfettered by the insane arbitraries imposed upon them by the very Church the seek to support. Maybe if they didn't have to jump through so many hoops (Do your Basics! No auditing within 20 miles of Flag! Come for cramming! Your cert is canceled! etc.) they could actually just audit. Interesting concept.

Your point is great though - in fact I see some "affluences and highest evers" coming to the independent and FZ stats - for real. They may just turn out to be the only ones delivering the lower Bridge in the field soon enough, PCs in the Church effectively being ripped off by Orgs and field auditors bypassed.

Time will tell, but we have history to look to and trends to predict with.

I applaud you and all independents and FZers keeping the torch alive.

Crusty Old Bastard

Old Timer

Patron
WHY WOULD ANYONE IN ANYTHING APPROACHING TO THEIR RIGHT MIND CARE WHAT MISCAVIGE HAD TO SAY ABOUT THE TECH!!!!:omg:

The man is completely untrained and has done everything in his power for 30 years to run off every competent tech person the church of scientology ever had. He has cancelled by personal fiat the certs of every tech terminal the Co$ ever produced prior to 1996 simply to promote re-training under GOAT so as to enhance his revenue stream.

What reason could possibly exist to take seriously anything he has to say about scientology auditing technology? :dieslaughing:Mark A. Baker

:goodposting: :hifive: :thankyou: :cheers: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :wow: :thewinner: :itstrue: :itstrue: :itstrue: :itstrue: :itstrue: :itstrue: :itstrue: :thewave:
That pretty much says it all. Thank you and a good night to all.

Zinjifar

:goodposting: :hifive: :thankyou: :cheers: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :wow: :thewinner: :itstrue: :itstrue: :itstrue: :itstrue: :itstrue: :itstrue: :itstrue: :thewave:
That pretty much says it all. Thank you and a good night to all.

Just to poop the party and be a wet blanket (my specialty), the reason that people would listen to Davey and Co. is that Ron allowed him to take over his baby.

And, Ron had perfect 'management Tech'; so, the transtion of power is by axiom, 100% Standard.

Davey runs Scientology because Ron *lets* him.

If Davey stole Scientology from Ron; well, then Ron's management Tech isn't worth squat.

And, if Davey runs Scientology then he runs it like Ron wants him to; or, Ron 'pulled it in'.

In either case; Scientology is what Ron wanted and deserved and pulled in.

If you don't like Scientology; try Talkmasters.

Zinj

beyond_horizons

Patron Meritorious
And here Veda inserts his/her own "evaluation".

Just as he\she accuses Hubbard of doing.

Wow.

There is a stuck viewpoint here somewhere.

Axiom 1: Life is basically a static.

And if you don't understand that, you will not understand any thing that follows.
:hysterical:

From a real religion's teachings, basically ‘life’ occurs in the ‘World of Actualization’.

Essentially 'life it is the continual accumulation and aggregation of very basic fragmented and condensed energetic life forms into more advanced elementary life forms, culminating in the continual division (mitosis) of the newly formed more advanced elementary life forms into more advanced and complex life forms.

The dichomity formed from a long ago past and the current division of the whole, gives rise to the apparency of the many as a multiplication process.

If you don't understand that you need to step out of your scientological mindset and move on.

'Life' is a very dynamic process not ‘static’, as defined by Hubbard, at all. The guy had an MU when he defined his concept of 'static' and you are stuck with it also!

As a babbleologist / hubbotologist / scientologist, many of your en-cult-urated mindset vibrations seem to be programmed in such a way as to manifest themselves at certain times, as your current 'life' form’s fingers dynamically interact with a computer keyboard!

:D

revenimus

Davey runs Scientology because Ron *lets* him.

Ron warned us, every step of the way, in every way he possibly could, that the Church would be in great danger after he left, and that it was up to the *GROUP* - *NOT AN INDIVIDUAL* - to ensure that this danger was thwarted.

Davey as Saviour == ___exactly___ what Ron was warning us about, and exactly the reason he put so much effort into Green on White.

Zinjifar

Ron warned us, every step of the way, in every way he possibly could, that the Church would be in great danger after he left, and that it was up to the *GROUP* - *NOT AN INDIVIDUAL* - to ensure that this danger was thwarted.

Davey as Saviour == ___exactly___ what Ron was warning us about, and exactly the reason he put so much effort into Green on White.

Ron set up *no mechanism* within *His* organization to deal with a David Miscavige that *Ron* allowed to come to a position of power.

What's the 'Group' going to do to get rid of Davey? Vote him out?

Scientology is what Ron made it.

Zinj

alex

Gold Meritorious Patron

with the proviso that purpose is senior to policy....and who's purpose has attained ascendancy?

and on a contrary train of though, supposedly a group only has in common bank....

Catcha twenty two.

We're screwed.

alex

MarkWI

Patron Meritorious

Welcome to ESMB Revenimus!

If Ron wanted the group to keep an eye on the Church, he would have given the group some power. He could have, for example, put all Scio knowledge into public domain. Yes, he TOLD people Scio was free, but he copyrighted every single word and demanded royalties for it, and fought any free use.

Sorry to say "Green on White" don't give the right picture on how he wanted Scio run, because Scio was not run then and is not run now based on "Green on White" but on a hidden data line consisting in confidential issues and a myriad of confidential "Advices" that violate non only basic Scientology principles but also good taste and common sense.

I got the idea "Green on White" is for the floc to see. What people experienced with LRH/INT/Sea Org, was more like an enslavement camp run with force and rudeness which simply hasn't stopped to this day.

Too bad.

Neo

Silver Meritorious Patron

The people who believed Hubbard (which would be most of us) were the ones in great danger. We got what Hubbard wanted us to have, whilst making it look otherwise. The Church does not equate to 'the members of the Church'. DM is the Church. And as such he is doing exactly what Hubbard wanted, from what it would appear.

Green on White may as well be White on White. It's irrelevant.

Boldgirl

Patron Meritorious
Supposedly I was clear-then not-then clear-then not. Then maybe, we'll see. In retrospect it was a moneymaking spin put on by the church, but the only emotion I carry now is shame that I allowed the self-pity to take those machinations seriously. I don't believe in states either, Schwimmel. A person is a person. If you have to be something elevated all it does is put you out of communication with the rest of mankind. It is like celebrity. To paraphrase Hemingway, "The OT's are different." "Yes they have labels."

I agree wholeheartedly. The levels are a status only thing from my observation. I cannot think of a SINGLE OT I knew that behaved any better than a person lower on the bridge nor can I think of a SINGLE OT that was more succesful after being OT....if they had money it was because they had money before they started. In fact, the big converstaion over dinners while on courses was this confusion about our observations about the OT's we saw...they were either yelling at people to get money, crying over a life's mishap, or walking around so 'high' that they literally looked like they were on drugs. In that last case, all they could talk about was how they were 'inhaling' and breathing the congresses like air.....scary...very scary !!!!

Then there were the ones near the base I met....the status thing meant A LOT to them as they talked down to you. Meanwhile they are so unreal to talk to--it's like they crossed over into a zone of not being able to have a normal conversation. I remember thinking the whole time over the years how I didnt see the 'OT'ness' in any OT's I had met....if anything they were quirky, cocky, and for the most part puppets for the church. I am sorry...but I really did try to find ONE OT I could remotely find as a REAL person who could function in the REAL world, relate to REAL people, and who was successful and most imprtantly was even tempered and not dr jekyll mr hyde personality.......well I didnt find one.

I would do this experiment where I would talk to different people at diferent places I audited at and I didnt want to know their case level. I would then find the ones that had the most positive attitudes, the most successful (money and job and general happiness with family etc), and the ones who knew how to listen and also the ones more 'real' and in touch with life. Well you guessed it...the lower bridge people won out everytime. I am talking about people that maybe finished grade 1 .....

nexus100

Gold Meritorious Patron
I agree wholeheartedly. The levels are a status only thing from my observation. I cannot think of a SINGLE OT I knew that behaved any better than a person lower on the bridge nor can I think of a SINGLE OT that was more succesful after being OT....if they had money it was because they had money before they started. In fact, the big converstaion over dinners while on courses was this confusion about our observations about the OT's we saw...they were either yelling at people to get money, crying over a life's mishap, or walking around so 'high' that they literally looked like they were on drugs. In that last case, all they could talk about was how they were 'inhaling' and breathing the congresses like air.....scary...very scary !!!!

Then there were the ones near the base I met....the status thing meant A LOT to them as they talked down to you. Meanwhile they are so unreal to talk to--it's like they crossed over into a zone of not being able to have a normal conversation. I remember thinking the whole time over the years how I didnt see the 'OT'ness' in any OT's I had met....if anything they were quirky, cocky, and for the most part puppets for the church. I am sorry...but I really did try to find ONE OT I could remotely find as a REAL person who could function in the REAL world, relate to REAL people, and who was successful and most imprtantly was even tempered and not dr jekyll mr hyde personality.......well I didnt find one.

I would do this experiment where I would talk to different people at diferent places I audited at and I didnt want to know their case level. I would then find the ones that had the most positive attitudes, the most successful (money and job and general happiness with family etc), and the ones who knew how to listen and also the ones more 'real' and in touch with life. Well you guessed it...the lower bridge people won out everytime. I am talking about people that maybe finished grade 1 .....

Ah yes, the old "Hemingway" post. Seems I wrote that long long ago in a much younger time. We were all so young then. The days now move like quicksilver, sparkling yet curved somehow. Strange. Excuse me while I reminisce over a gallon of Pernod.