What's new

Do Marty and Mike talk to each other?

Maria Cuervo

Gold Meritorious Patron
Tommy got pretty testy there. I couldn't keep listening to it so not sure how the video ends...
Deez boys sure do have a lot of history.

Sindy

Crusader
K. Davis' description of Rathbun wailing on Rinder was a bit intense. Just sayin'. Glad they saw past all that. :biggrin:

That's because Davis is lying and covering for Miscavige.

Have you seen all the Truth Rundown videos and read through that whole series? All the answers are there.

Marty and Mike do not have a problem with each other and as far as I know, never did. The target is Miscavige and the shore story Davis is telling is a cover for what Miscavige did, not Rathbun.

mawena

Patron with Honors
I forget which video it was but the story has been recounted several times by Marty.

According to him he was bouncing Mike's head off of the floor screaming at him to confess and under his breath Mike whispered "Marty, I don't want to play this game anymore"

I hope that they're good friends at least, considering everything they went through together.

Maria Cuervo

Gold Meritorious Patron

Have you seen all the Truth Rundown videos and read through that whole series? All the answers are there.

Marty and Mike do not have a problem with each other and as far as I know, never did. The target is Miscavige and the shore story Davis is telling is a cover for what Miscavige did, not Rathbun.

I have not seen that series Thank you. I guess I have not seen much at all. LOL.

So i thought this was a video after he left Scn. But this is actually a Scn video made to discredit Marty and Mike.

Sindy

Crusader
I have not seen that series Thank you. I guess I have not seen much at all. LOL.

So i thought this was a video after he left Scn. But this is actually a Scn video made to discredit Marty and Mike.

Yes. Indeed. :)

The Truth Rundown series done by Joe Childs and Tom Tobin of the then St Pete Times, now Tampa Bay Times is one of the most important pieces of reporting ever done on Scientology. It would not be a waste of time to watch/read the entire thing.

http://www.tampabay.com/specials/2009/reports/project/part1.shtml

Tommy Davis is still very much being a suck-up, kiss-ass to Miscavige to this day.

Last edited:

Sindy

Crusader
Even if Tommy's story was correct, Marty would have been acting under Miscavige's orders anyway. It's interesting how Mike Rinder's ex-wife (who knows every inch of him) says she never saw any signs of violence on the guy. Hmmm, that's conflicting data to what Tommy is saying here, right? I guess when Marty beats the crap out of people it miraculously heals in seconds leaving not a trace of violence.

Also, Rinder's ex-wife says, "I know every inch of his body, every accident, every time he broke his wrist........" Say what? Why did Mike Rinder keep breaking his wrist? Why so many accidents? He was an international spokesperson for the church. Is that a physically demanding job in and of itself? Do they do football plays every morning? That's weird. I have never broken my wrist. Have you?

The cult has thoroughly 'dead-agented' itself with me. I believe not one word (and some may even have some truth to them every now and again and I couldn't care less). They're liars to the core.

Cathy Rinder and the Inch Wives starting at 6:30

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_S3XDEFUL0s

Last edited:

MissWog

Silver Meritorious Patron

Maria,
here is video #1 of 21.. Start on this video and then watch the rest of the videos off this person's channel.. On the video description you will also find the link to the newspaper's articles.. Have fun! It is really insightful! When you are ready for more, there are videos of Mike Rinder being interviewed by Tony Ortega that will be helpful too.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQQiLcEiXsU

But these videos will keep you busy for a while :yes:

I have no direct knowledge of their friendship but from reading Mike & Marty's blogs it seems they are friends and found their way out of the Indie movement at about the same time too. Mike often writes in support of Mosey's lawsuit as well.

Hope pe this helps! There are hours and hours of great videos out there..it will take time to catch up..this stuff goes back as far as 2008, if not earlier! Let's just say I have washed floors and folded the weight of an elephant in laundry listening to these guys :lol:

Terril park

Sponsor
Marty has openly confessed to beating Mike in CO$ under instruction
of DM. The Truth Rundown is vital data, 15-17 former execs testifying to
DM beating juniors. Then watch the trial f Debbie Cook where she states
in the court record, filmed on one of the major networks, that she was put
in a dustbin filled with water had water pured over here, a sign saying Lesbo
hung around her neck and one instance went for 12 hours. She testifies that DM
made another exec lick a toilet floor clean. That stopped DMs lawsuit in its
tracks.

Mike and Marty have been friends a long time and there is no reason to
think anything has changed.

I forget which video it was but the story has been recounted several times by Marty.

According to him he was bouncing Mike's head off of the floor screaming at him to confess and under his breath Mike whispered "Marty, I don't want to play this game anymore"

I hope that they're good friends at least, considering everything they went through together.

I remember a video of Mike saying just that : "Marty, I don't want to play this game anymore" . Generally people are sorry for what they did and once they decompress from all the stress, the lack of sleep and the subhuman condition they take a new slant on life. Most of the Sea Org exes I have been in contact with have travelled very fast down the road, away from the bridge to total slavery. They take responsibility and many do what they can to expose the abuses of the cult because they know they were cogs of this monstrous machine leading to nowhere. So they have no axes to grind on their former companions. They know they were in a very particular environment that induced the behaviour they now regret. Mike and Marty have changed their point of view on Hubbard and Scientology enormously. At the beginning Mike didn't like any criticism on Hubbard, Marty still thought the "tech" was remarkable and being misused by Miscavige. Just in the last two years, they have gone a long way from their statements as "independants". Marty doesn't consider himself a Scientologist anymore and Mike doesn't really look like the Saviour of the Holy Grail of Scientology. So they have a lot to share because of their past and because of their fight against the most dangerous and wealthy cult that ever existed on Earth. :biggrin:

In present time

Gold Meritorious Patron
Mike must have said the exact right thing. Because Hubs wrote somewhere that a thetan has the right to leave a game. Otherwise, I doubt it would have even gotten through to Marty.
Marty said in his history channel docudrama that Mike saying that to him was the final straw.
But I haven't heard him claim that before. I thought being sent to the hole is what did it.

Sindy

Crusader
I remember a video of Mike saying just that : "Marty, I don't want to play this game anymore" . Generally people are sorry for what they did and once they decompress from all the stress, the lack of sleep and the subhuman condition they take a new slant on life. Most of the Sea Org exes I have been in contact with have travelled very fast down the road, away from the bridge to total slavery. They take responsibility and many do what they can to expose the abuses of the cult because they know they were cogs of this monstrous machine leading to nowhere. So they have no axes to grind on their former companions. They know they were in a very particular environment that induced the behaviour they now regret. Mike and Marty have changed their point of view on Hubbard and Scientology enormously. At the beginning Mike didn't like any criticism on Hubbard, Marty still thought the "tech" was remarkable and being misused by Miscavige. Just in the last two years, they have gone a long way from their statements as "independants". Marty doesn't consider himself a Scientologist anymore and Mike doesn't really look like the Saviour of the Holy Grail of Scientology. So they have a lot to share because of their past and because of their fight against the most dangerous and wealthy cult that ever existed on Earth. :biggrin:

Great posting. When listening to the Truth Rundown videos of the many Int staff who left/escaped, you realize it's more involved and complicated and that many staff hit each other when pressured by Miscavige who would stare at someone intensely and say, "Why am I the only one who puts ethics in? YOU work with this guy (whoever was the target of DM's wrath at the moment) every day!" and people would jump to stay in his good favor.

It was (is?) a "culture" of violence.

That's why we love Tommy Davis.
His hysterical, histrionic outbursts perfectly demonstrate how a thetan looks after it's reactive engrams are removed from it's bank.

That's what serenity of beingness looks like.

We love Tommy Davis and want him back.

I want someone to care enough about me to have them screaming like a banshee about me in front of cameras.

Udarnik

Gold Meritorious Patron
Even if Tommy's story was correct, Marty would have been acting under Miscavige's orders anyway. It's interesting how Mike Rinder's ex-wife (who knows every inch of him) says she never saw any signs of violence on the guy. Hmmm, that's conflicting data to what Tommy is saying here, right? I guess when Marty beats the crap out of people it miraculously heals in seconds leaving not a trace of violence.

Also, Rinder's ex-wife says, "I know every inch of his body, every accident, every time he broke his wrist........" Say what? Why did Mike Rinder keep breaking his wrist? Why so many accidents? He was an international spokesperson for the church. Is that a physically demanding job in and of itself? Do they do football plays every morning? That's weird. I have never broken my wrist. Have you?

The cult has thoroughly 'dead-agented' itself with me. I believe not one word (and some may even have some truth to them every now and again and I couldn't care less). They're liars to the core.

Cathy Rinder and the Inch Wives starting at 6:30

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_S3XDEFUL0s

That's the one where Jenny DeVoght spreads her hands about 3 feet when she says "every inch of him". What kind of artillery is Tom packing? :melodramatic: :biggrin::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: