Do Marty and Mike talk to each other?

Peggington

There's no evidence that Marty is actually currently operating his blog. If you examine the last few public interviews he did, his essential role as an authoritative former high-ranking Scientology leader in 'My Scientology Movie', his court disposition videos, and blog entry content prior to "rue the day", the new blog content is 180 degrees from all of it.

Because of Rathbuns former position, he is one of the most influential ex-members to speak out against DM. This is the man who personally audited Tom Cruise through OT VI and NOTs. Therefore, discrediting and utterly destroying his life has been priority number one of DM and OSA.

Hi everybody. I'm just a lowly lurker. I joined here a year or two ago. I don't follow Scientology every day but I do it in spurts or if something big happens. I could swear that long before the Monique court case being dropped news hit the fan, Mary had made at least a couple comments on his blog referring to the Underground Bunker as a cult. Maybe my bringing this up is out of context with what you said in your post. I brought it up because I thought it might be in context and because I want to be able to go to the grudge matches to lurk but it seems as though I have to have a few more posts so I've been kind of hanging out waiting for an opportunity to have something to say. I guess this will do. I have to say that trying to understand everything that's going on is impossible for me. It's just too much and it's just too mind blowing. I just have to say um yeah, okay, I'll just never understand and I might as well accept it lol.

I wish I could remember exactly when it was Marty made the comments about referring to the Underground Bunker as a cult. The only thing I know for sure is it was way before the rue thing. Maybe everybody already knows this. I miss a lot because of my spotty attentiveness. But oh well, sorry if this post is blah. I appreciate this excellent forum. Thanks everyone.

afaceinthecrowd

Gold Meritorious Patron
These Mafiosi..... they remind me to...... Scientologists:

Keller17a3.jpg

GREAT PIC, uncover! :thumbsup::hysterical:

A dutifully apropos Lt. Commander Tony Dunleavy attending as the CommodeDoor--liveried in hand tailored duds from personally selected fabrics and sporting one of Hisself's luxury-class Swiss wristwatches--ponders myriads of "beached 'clams'". :whistling:

Last edited:

Gib

Crusader
Yeah, exactly.
La Cosa Nostra.

La Cause-a Knows-all.​

according to Alanzo's latest post the War is over. I guess that means we should all STFU and go on with our lives as Marty says in his Moving On Up Higher blog, moving on up higher from what I have no idea what he means with his purpose in his blogs postings? Moving on up higher from what?

While I understand to a certain degree, I say sorry, it ain't gonna happen as long as that evil COS organization exists. Too put it bluntly, .... you Alanzo and Marty, we will be persistent, resolute, and the price of freedom is constant alertness, hey it works both ways.

The war is not over as that cult still is in existence and sucking innocents into it. Don't you get get it?

http://www.alanzosblog.com/never-go-full-anti/

Anonycat

Crusader
according to Alanzo's latest post the War is over. I guess that means we should all STFU and go on with our lives as Marty says in his Moving On Up Higher blog, moving on up higher from what I have no idea what he means with his purpose in his blogs postings? Moving on up higher from what?

While I understand to a certain degree, I say sorry, it ain't gonna happen as long as that evil COS organization exists. Too put it bluntly, .... you Alanzo and Marty, we will be persistent, resolute, and the price of freedom is constant alertness, hey it works both ways.

The war is not over as that cult still is in existence and sucking innocents into it. Don't you get get it?

That blog post was as stupid as I expected. It was like giving HH a psychological evaluation by a moonbat, but this time to every person who posts here. I want that 2 minutes back!

Gib

Crusader
GREAT PIC, uncover! :thumbsup::hysterical:

A dutifully apropos Lt. Commander Tony Dunleavy attending as the CommodeDoor--liveried in hand tailored duds from personally selected fabrics and sporting one of Hisself's luxury-class Swiss wristwatches--ponders the myriads of "beached 'clams'". :whistling:

reminds me of executive differential PL.

tetloj

Silver Meritorious Patron
.....snip.....

The war isn't over as long as families are disconnected by manipulation and subterfuge, all while the organisation responsible claims tax concessions for its public benefit!

Gib

Crusader
The war isn't over as long as families are disconnected by manipulation and subterfuge, all while the organisation responsible claims tax concessions for its public benefit!

No doubt, while Alanzo and Marty might not have family members or friends still in, they are missing the boat and getting to all woo, IMHO. Thus I won't STFU.

Open question to Alanzo, do you still have family or friends in the COS that you care about?

Same question to Marty?

Do you want these people to continue under DM leadership?

George Layton

Silver Meritorious Patron
Care to translate this word salad into a coherent string of English? This is as woo-ish as the crap Deepak Chopra peddles.

He has become, in his own mind, a highly advanced spiritual being because of everything he learned during his time in scientology and that makes, in his own mind, everything he did while in scientology justifiable. Also he is, in his own mind, one of the few people that has viewed the experience in the correct way to advance spiritually. In short he is vain, delusional and self absorbed. comparing himself with the character in "Life of Pi" is really reaching. The choices for Pi to survive were very limited as opposed to being an exec. in scientology and continuing to follow the dictates of the philosophy of hubbard.

Free Being Me

Crusader

There's no such thing as the "anti-scientology cult." :duh: How ridiculously intellectually dishonest can you be, Alanzo? I'm so fed up with the mean nasty vile putrid vicious hate spewing out of Marty's blog and Alanzo's blog. You are not kind people. What you post stays on the internet forever and someday it will catch up with all of you.

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
The anti-$cientology cult according to Marty and Alanzo are people who are done with $cientology, speak freely their mind against it's abusive nature and don't follow the pseudo critical thinking they consider is the true right one to follow.

In one word, people who either don't follow them as gurus , criticize their thoughts\posts

I don't know either one or the other personnaly, but this is my impression upon reading the constant rants and attacks on people not following their frame of thought.

Free Being Me

Crusader
The anti-$cientology cult according to Marty and Alanzo are people who are done with $cientology, speak freely their mind against it's abusive nature and don't follow the pseudo critical thinking they consider is the true right one to follow.

In one word, people who either don't follow them as gurus , criticize their thoughts\posts

I don't know either one or the other personally, but this is my impression upon reading the constant rants and attacks on people not following their frame of thought.
I see. None of them (Marty, Alanzo, The Sneakster, The McClaughrys, The Oracle, Arnie, Lone Star, Once Upon A Time, et al) has anything nice to say about anyone unless it's agreeing with each other by patting themselves on the back in their little echo chamber about how evil everyone at ESMB and the Bunker are.

Seems pointlessly immature, downright mean and cowardly to me.

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
If you guys have read the comments on Marty's blog over the last few days, you'll notice I chimed in. Gah! Why did I do that? :duh:

Anyway, I tried to respond to some comments from Virginia & Alanzo but the blog format makes it impossible. Plus I hate waiting for my post to appear (if it does at all). Marty let a few through but not others.

So to fully reply I have started a blog. I realise I have a lot to say and some (a lot) of it would not be appropriate for ESMB and I don't want to put EC in the position of having to moderate me.

I'm not going anywhere, but when I need to rant it will be on the blog.

www.natterblog.com

Come over & check it out if you're brave enough LOL!

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
If you guys have read the comments on Marty's blog over the last few days, you'll notice I chimed in. Gah! Why did I do that? :duh:

Anyway, I tried to respond to some comments from Virginia & Alanzo but the blog format makes it impossible. Plus I hate waiting for my post to appear (if it does at all). Marty let a few through but not others.

So to fully reply I have started a blog. I realise I have a lot to say and some (a lot) of it would not be appropriate for ESMB and I don't want to put EC in the position of having to moderate me.

www.natterblog.com

Cross-posted to WWP because that's what I do.

Emma of ESMB fame has a new blog: natterblog.com

https://whyweprotest.net/threads/emma-of-esmb-fame-has-a-new-blog-natterblog-com.132223/

cakemaker

Patron Meritorious

www.natterblog.com

Emma, I love you! :biglove:

Anonycat

Crusader

www.natterblog.com

I enjoyed that a lot! And don't bite your fist, woman! I get edited, banned and whatnot all the time (just here, and for being a naughty cat), because shutting your mouth is not the ... um ... golden path. :) I LOVED hearing your opinions and about your experiences. Thank you for doing that. <3

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter

www.natterblog.com

Twitter announcement.

https://twitter.com/IndieScieNews/status/777767687707619328

attachment.php

Attachments

• NatterblogTwitter.PNG
    NatterblogTwitter.PNG
    7 KB · Views: 282

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
Yes, you are absolutely correct, it's a Lancaster bomber alright! One of them flies over my flat at about 250 feet every year as part of an air show here on the south coast, accompanied by a Spitfire and a Hurricane. They were of course the bombers that took part in the famous 'Dam Busters' raid on Germany during WW II. What I always find astonishing is that any of these 'planes survived that raid as, lumbering along at 200 MPH, these huge aircraft, flying as low and as slowly as they did during the attack, would appear to be impossible to miss using anti-aircraft weapons. That is always my thought as I watch it fly past, it seems so vulnerable it's as though I could pick up a pebble from the beach and hit it.

[video=youtube;0n3vhHJ49i4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0n3vhHJ49i4[/video]

Sorry for the derail.

Bomber Command suffered 50% casualties during WW 2. 45% of the aircrew died and 6 % were severely injured. 120,000 men served, 55,000 were killed. My father flew in Manchesters and then Lancasters.