What's new

Do Marty and Mike talk to each other?

oneonewasaracecar

Gold Meritorious Patron
If you guys have read the comments on Marty's blog over the last few days, you'll notice I chimed in. Gah! Why did I do that? :duh:

Anyway, I tried to respond to some comments from Virginia & Alanzo but the blog format makes it impossible. Plus I hate waiting for my post to appear (if it does at all). Marty let a few through but not others.

So to fully reply I have started a blog. I realise I have a lot to say and some (a lot) of it would not be appropriate for ESMB and I don't want to put EC in the position of having to moderate me.

I'm not going anywhere, but when I need to rant it will be on the blog.

www.natterblog.com

Come over & check it out if you're brave enough LOL!

I'll just leave this here.

ItsHappening.GIF

uncover

Gold Meritorious Patron

www.natterblog.com

So I went there and.... I got rewarded. With this sentence:

Emma said:
Everywhere Alanzo goes he eventually gets banned.
Alanzo ..... is destined to keep company with The Oracle, Virginia McClaughry and other kooky freezoners until Marty closes his blog.

Karma is a bitch.
:yes:

"Marty's blog - [STRIKE]target 2[/STRIKE] the final destination for kooky freezoners"

:hysterical:

Free to shine

Shiny & Free
If you guys have read the comments on Marty's blog over the last few days, you'll notice I chimed in. Gah! Why did I do that? :duh:

Anyway, I tried to respond to some comments from Virginia & Alanzo but the blog format makes it impossible. Plus I hate waiting for my post to appear (if it does at all). Marty let a few through but not others.

So to fully reply I have started a blog. I realise I have a lot to say and some (a lot) of it would not be appropriate for ESMB and I don't want to put EC in the position of having to moderate me.

www.natterblog.com

Ha! :biggrin: Battle of the Blogs!

:catfight::pillowfight::itstrue::spitcoffee::thewinner::kangaroo:

I just had a look and Alanzo seems to have comments closed and I actually waded through Marty's and couldn't see anything from you. Are some hatches being battened?

EDIT: I take that back, I found some comments on Marty's blog. It's so hard to navigate.

Last edited:

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

www.natterblog.com

I came to the natterblog. I saw. I laughed.

Lethal levels of hilarity there, unintentionally provided by Indies themselves. . .

You had me at--LRH and CBR giving Indies telepathic OT shopping tips for locating hard-to-find yellow coffee cups.

lolololololololololololololololol

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Ha! :biggrin: Battle of the Blogs!

:catfight::pillowfight::itstrue::spitcoffee::thewinner::kangaroo:

I just had a look and Alanzo seems to have comments closed and I actually waded through Marty's and couldn't see anything from you. Are some hatches being battened?

EXPLANATION: Per LRH scripture, a high-toned, ethical theta being should always cut an entheta line (unless it is their own).

tetloj

Silver Meritorious Patron
I'll just park this here for Emma
[video]https://youtu.be/dPZQ7ZLy3MI[/video]

:dancer:

(who knew this was from Eyes Wide Shut? I didn't)

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
Goddammit that's tempting.

Buy it for a year (before the cult does) and forward it to exscn.net or even forum.exscn.net. It's only $10 or whatever unless you want to host something on it. Then you'll have a year to decide if you want to make better use of it or not. I've registered over 100 domains in the past 15 years or so, all but a dozen of which I've let lapse, mostly after a year. I make it a personal rule never to register a domain for more than a year in case I change my mind about it.

Paul

ethercat

Cat in flight

www.natterblog.com

Thank you, Emma, that is very kind of you! I hope you'll have some rousing discussions there.

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)

www.natterblog.com

Sounds like a plan Ems. I wish you luck with it - the problem with arguing with demented loons like VM and the Oracle - even by proxy - is that you run the risk of sounding like them.

As for Marty - well he came to FB and started at rock bottom and has continued to tunnel downwards ever since. As he has nothing to offer to the whole Scientology debate I am surprised he has not gone off to make himself a career in management at McDonalds. He could have been French Fry I/C by now.

Hope you are doing well Ems, have not heard from you in a long while - I get more messages from Kev and he is about as communicative as any wombat in the outback...

skep

Patron with Honors
I see. None of them (Marty, Alanzo, The Sneakster, The McClaughrys, The Oracle, Arnie, Lone Star, Once Upon A Time, et al) has anything nice to say about anyone unless it's agreeing with each other by patting themselves on the back in their little echo chamber about how evil everyone at ESMB and the Bunker are.

Seems pointlessly immature, downright mean and cowardly to me.

It's an amazingly tiny group, isn't it? You'd think they would get bored with the circle jerking going on.