Do Scientology's Artists for Human Rights and Anne Archer support gay marriage?

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter

The above question mark is neither rhetorical nor some sort of literary device. I don't know. I want to know. The question is legitimate.

Excerpts from the blog Scientology Celebrities and Human Rights.

http://scientologycelebrity.wordpre...-a-new-body-to-seek-revenge-the-time-is-near/
In London our comrades report one of the Ambiguously Gay Scilon Duo’s artists apparently threw a big celebration bash for sales of their new work & we shit you not, there was an actual fucking banner from Artists for Human Rights, complete with a quote from Anne Archer about how same-sex marriage is a basic human right & that the Winter Olympics should be banned because Putin is an SP homophobe.
Is there anything to this? Or is this bullshit?

La La Lou Lou

Crusader

The above question mark is neither rhetorical nor some sort of literary device. I don't know. I want to know. The question is legitimate.

Excerpts from the blog Scientology Celebrities and Human Rights.

http://scientologycelebrity.wordpre...-a-new-body-to-seek-revenge-the-time-is-near/
Is there anything to this? Or is this bullshit?

Watching some of the clips on you tube under 'Artists for Human rights' I think she does believe in Human rights and does believe that artists can make a difference and they have the responsibility to do so. She also believes that as a scientologist she should be perceived to be politically correct. She works in the Film industry, many of the people she knows must be gay, she doesn't seem like the type that would push gay people into gas ovens. On the other hand she is motivated by the cult's agendas too. I think that for instance if her son had come out to her she wouldn't mind but would insist that he stay married and stay in the closet for PRs sake.

Double standards are easy for scientologists, they are normal operating procedure.