What's new

... do you know any of these names?

Tim Edwards was the guy who sat me down in his office and explained to me that I had no self-determinism until I had done my OT III.

Then, when that didn't work, he told me that I just needed to open up another credit card (while on the verge of bankruptcy already from Scientology credit card debt), pay for my OT III package, and then just declare bankruptcy for the whole thing.

I said, "Wait a minute, Tim. I got into Scientology to win at life, not to lose at it. Declaring bankruptcy is losing at life."

Tim Said, "Look at it this way, Alanzo: Let's say you are dead. And you are looking back on your life. On one hand, you went bankrupt. But on the other hand, you went OT III!"

I stood a up and started screaming.

What??? What is this one? The "Now You're Dead Close" from Big League Sales??? I don't remember that one!"

There were other, similarly insane things being run on me hard at the time at AOLA, and I was finally seeing it all.

But the "Now You're Dead Close" from Timmy "Baby" Edwards was one of the main eye-openers for me.

I was gone within two months. (I had to write up all the reports and get it all corrected, you see)

Otherwise, that would have been my last Scientology reg cycle.

Thanks, Tim!!!

Hope you are still using that "Now You're Dead Close"!

Highly effective!

Hmmm... I remember Tim... never had much to do with him as he always seems to steer clear or give me that look that said, "you are a downstat loser who doesn't have any money"

Wisened One

Crusader
What??? What is this one? The "Now You're Dead Close" from Big League Sales??? I don't remember that one!"

What, you mean you didn't have to drill that in the Pro Reg Course? tsk, tsk!

Verrrry effective in other areas of life too......:D

petraph33

Patron with Honors
Hello everyone,

I am going to post this again, since there is so many new members on this board, and I really would like to know if there is anyone here that knows where those people are now?

Please do take a look... I know this list is awefully long... but I am looking for those friends...:yes:

I would be very greatful for any information about their whereabouts or any other information...:happydance:

you can answer to this post, or simply contact me privately.

Karin Gloeckner
Paul Anderson
Feddy Hunkeler
Hildegard Hunkeler
Jean-Pierre Muley
Antonio Sacco
Agnes Muley
Roger De Rudder
Isabelle De Rudder
Peter Fleischer
Doris Fleischer
Coline Ravachol
Margitta Pozzi
Massimo Pozzi
Jusha Turrol
Brigitte Werngren
Tor Werngren
Rita schwarzgruber
Herbert Schwarzgruber
Odile Mueller
Kathrin Pesak
Helen Astrupgaard
Adeline Brown
Charlotte Cornelius
Paola Rocco
Fabio Bravi
Anna Roselli
Monica Cimolai
Tiziano Fracassetti
Marina Fracassetti
Jean-Yves Monfort
Ines Monfort
Bettina Henderson
Margitt Ottman
Luca DiIeva
Marina Pezzoti
Valerie Demange
Jeanny Woltjen
Carmen Cenador
Vicky Cenador
Wahida Hickey
Brian Hickey
Martin Brennan
Christian Valley
Antonia Navarro
Franz Schuler
Heidrun Giessel
Virginia (Gini) Rassow
Rainer Duwe
Uschi Pfennig
-
Thank you. Petra

Nishi

Patron
Hello Petra, the last heard I had from Freddy (few years ago): he was on the Freewind and finally Hildegard joined him. Their daughter is now married and still living in Copenhagen.
Freddy has stopped to write me when I said him I have passed to the Rons Org in Bern city.
I am searching ex scientologists from France and Switzerland. If someone is here I shall be happy to have a touch with you.
Kind regards,

Last edited:

Nishi

Patron
Nishi - vous etes un scientologue de Genève? Connaissez-vous Letty et Daniel?
Je ne les connais pas personnellement, mon mari les connaît mieux mais les appréciait moyennement. Ils sont divorcés. C'est Letty qui avait amené Olivier en sciento (qui fut le fondateur et l'ED de l'org de Lausanne).

Last edited:

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
Je ne connais pas personnellement les Girardet, mon mari les connaît mieux mais les appréciait moyennement. Ils sont divorcés. C'est Letty qui avait amené Olivier Dufour en sciento (qui fut le fondateur et l'ED de l'org de Lausanne).

Merci pour les nouvelles!

Olivier! Je l'avaisi oublié! J'ai aimé Olivier.

Letty habite-t-elle à Genève maintenant?

J'étais la personne qui a transformé Genève en Org Cass V avec Didier Coquoz

Nishi

Patron
Hum, je ne sais pas où habite Letty maintenant. Son ex-mari est à Genève mais elle je ne sais pas.
Genève en Org Class V, oui ça date ! Je me souviens plus trop bien qui y était. A ce moment mon mari est devenu staff de la mission avec Michèle L. (décédée il y a environ 10 ans).
A l'org de Genève il y avait aussi Colette comme staff et nous sommes toujours en contact avec elle. Tu la connais ?

Last edited:

petraph33

Patron with Honors
Hello Petra, the last heard I had from Freddy Hunkeler (few years ago): he was on the Freewind and finally Hildegard joined him. Their daughter is now married and still living in Copenhagen.
Freddy has stopped to write me when I said him I have passed to the Rons Org in Bern city.
I am searching ex scientologists from France and Switzerland. If someone is here I shall be happy to have a touch with you.
Kind regards,
Hi Nishi and thanks for this information. I am also looking for Brigitte Werngren, who should be in CH somwhere. If you get to meet her, please get her in contact with me, if you can. Sorry for my belated reply.... xmas time.... Have a good 2009!!!

Nishi

Patron
Hi Nishi and thanks for this information. I am also looking for Brigitte Werngren, who should be in CH somwhere. If you get to meet her, please get her in contact with me, if you can. Sorry for my belated reply.... xmas time.... Have a good 2009!!!

Hello Petra,

I don't know Brigitte Werngren and looking in the phone book I have only <name deleted> living in Sarnen. Would you like I try to contact him if he is from her family ?

Happy new year :happydance:

Last edited by a moderator:

petraph33

Patron with Honors
Hello Petra,

I don't know Brigitte Werngren and looking in the phone book I have only <name deleted> living in Sarnen. Would you like I try to contact him if he is from her family ?

Happy new year :happydance:
Hi again, that could be one of her sons. She got married to another ex so guy, so she might have changed her name. I have that information somewhere, will dig it up and maybe you can help me better, but I would appreciate if you could contact that person and ask. I would really like to get in contact with Brigitte. Thanks again and have a good one!

Corsa

Patron with Honors
Werngren

The 7 of August 2004, <name deleted> married <name deleted> (ex-SO) in Sarnen, Switzerland.

<name deleted> you can find on face-book.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Petra, I sent you a pm!

petraph33

Patron with Honors
The 7 of August 2004, <name deleted> married <name deleted> (ex-SO) in Sarnen, Switzerland.

<name deleted> you can find on face-book.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Petra, I sent you a pm!
Thank you so much for that, Happy new year!!!!