Documentary to help others

Hannah Morby

Hi Everyone,

I am currently an undergraduate student at Bournemouth University reading Television Production BA(Hons). I am in my final year and for my last peice of work I want to film a fifteen minute factual documentary on Cults, the negative effects, how you have managed to leave and the effect it has had on your family. I dont want to offend anyone by asking but i would really appreciate it if anyone was interested in sharing their experience in an on camera interview with me. This project would not be eligible for public broadcast unless you agree. My filming dates are the 5th-9th March and I am willing to travel to you.

Any help you could provide me with would be very much appreciated.

Hannah Morby

The Clam

Patron with Honors
Do a cult piece on the stupidity of the UK walking dead who are buying into the police state that is over riding your basic freedoms.

byte301

Crusader
Do a cult piece on the stupidity of the UK walking dead who are buying into the police state that is over riding your basic freedoms.

No u. If she wanted to do that she would.

Hannah,

Welcome to ESMB! Your project sounds good to me. I am sure there are some ex-scientologists near your area who would be willing to participate.

Give it a few days and you will get some responses.

I'm in the US so I can't volunteer, but I wish you success with your documentary.

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
Good project.

I presume this is your major final practical project and your dissertation was unrelated.

Best of luck with it.

G

Gottabrain

This is terrific, Hannah. :) Welcome to ESMB. :wave:

I'm in Australia or I'd help you. If you don't get a response on this Board, go to Whyweprotest.net Lots of UK exScns there that don't all post on here.

They might test you a bit at WWP... have your sense of humour ready at all times.

Hannah Morby

Thank you for your support, im waiting on confirmation that i can join WWP but hopefully people in UK will come forward and talk to me!

Hannah

Mest Lover

Not Sea Org Qualified
Thank you for your support, im waiting on confirmation that i can join WWP but hopefully people in UK will come forward and talk to me!

Hannah

I didn't get a response email from them like the instructions said would happen but after about a week someone must have updated my account manually.