Documenting a story I head from Quentin Hubbard

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on
Ho Ho Ho

Somebody's going to end up having the last laugh on this one. And I'll bet a few dollars that it won't be the usual yappers on this board.

The only unanswered question is the date . . . when exactly did this happen?

If I didn't know better, I would have thought the above was hilarious parody.

The "yappers"? You mean people who don't automatically react with floating needles and goofy dial wide grins, just because a scientology celebrity (hubbard, quentin, captain robertson, miscavige, cruise, et al) gave a "briefing" with some (at best) made-up or (at worst) delusional stories about our supposed glorious intergalactic, wholetrack OT pedigree?

HELPFUL HINT #1: What appears to Scientologists as "yapping" is actually something else. Contrary to what Scientologists are taught, it's a very good thing when attention is called to the fact that people making stupid sci-fi up (and foisting it off as fact) is not a testimonial to our OT superpowers--but instead clinical symptoms of their mental illness.

HELPFUL HINT #2: The "only unanswered question" is why some Scientologists (like certain Japanese after WW II) are still living out in the jungle decades after the war was lost. R-Factor: Hubbard's electrifyingly ridiculous tales of "space opera" were already thoroughly disgraced & debunked a long time ago. Clay demo the word "internet".

HELPFUL HINT #3: Nothing bad will happen, Leon, if you find out that all of Hubbard's "scripture" and "tech" are extremely silly, made-up sci fi. Really. You won't be harmed, "freewheel", get "pneumonia" or "die" like Ron says will happen if you discover a super secret.

Last edited:

uncover

Gold Meritorious Patron
..... Who knows, maybe in the next forty years proof will exist to prove LRH's Mars war story, .....
....and proof will exist for El Con Hubbard's "freight trains on venus".... not to forget El Con Hubbard's "Body Thetans on steroids"....

HelluvaHoax!

Originally Posted by SanDiegoMember
..... Who knows, maybe in the next forty years proof will exist to prove LRH's Mars war story .....

....and proof for El Con Hubbard's "freight trains on venus".... and El Con Hubbard's "Body Thetans on steroids"....

Wow! Who knows, you are probably right! (lol)

Just Wow!

Thanks to your post, I just pulled in some additional perceptions and cognitions:

* OMG! Maybe in the next 40 years scientists will discover a whole mega factory-warehouse where there are trillions and quadrillions of "bodies in pawn"? WOW!!!

* OMG! Maybe in the next 40 years archeologists will discover the "electronic mountain prison" where Xenu has been held captive by an "eternal battery" for the past 75 million years! WOW!!!​

These discoveries are so exciting! Scientology knowingness is so amazing!!

Last edited:

Axiom142

Gold Meritorious Patron
It makes me sad when I see photos of Quentin. And Hubbard’s other children as well.

I can’t begin to imagine what life must have been like growing up in that monster’s household. Poor Quentin, force-fed a diet of Hubbard’s rantings and always having to live up to unrealistic expectations. I’m not surprised he couldn’t cope and took his own life.

But like most of the authoritative pronouncements of Scientologists, he was taking rubbish.

We have a good idea of how Mars lost its atmosphere, and it has nothing to do with a space war.

See: http://science.time.com/2013/07/23/revealed-how-mars-lost-its-atmosphere/

Mars’ modern atmosphere is only 1% the density of Earth‘s, but the planet’s watery phase is believed to have lasted for the first billion of its 4.5 billion years, which means its air must have been around that long too. But things were never likely to stay that way. Mars has only half Earth’s diameter, 11% its mass and 38% its gravity, making it easy for upper layers of the original atmosphere to have boiled away into the vacuum of space and been blasted out by meteor hits. And that cycle would build on itself: the thinner the air became, the easier it would be for space rocks to hit the ground, unleashing still more explosive energy and, in effect, blowing still more holes in the sky.

But that’s only one mechanism. Planets can lose their air not just from the top up but also from the bottom down, as elements of the atmosphere bond with — and retreat into — the soil. Martian meteorites that landed on Earth have often been found to include gas bubbles from the Martian sky, evidence that this commingling was going on.

And besides, if there had been a recent, very advanced civilization on Mars, wouldn’t we have seen evidence of it? After all, we have very thoroughly photographed and mapped the surface of that planet now.

Axiom142

Operating DB

Truman Show Dropout
It makes me sad when I see photos of Quentin. And Hubbard’s other children as well.

I can’t begin to imagine what life must have been like growing up in that monster’s household. Poor Quentin, force-fed a diet of Hubbard’s rantings and always having to live up to unrealistic expectations. I’m not surprised he couldn’t cope and took his own life.

But like most of the authoritative pronouncements of Scientologists, he was taking rubbish.

We have a good idea of how Mars lost its atmosphere, and it has nothing to do with a space war.

See: http://science.time.com/2013/07/23/revealed-how-mars-lost-its-atmosphere/

Mars’ modern atmosphere is only 1% the density of Earth‘s, but the planet’s watery phase is believed to have lasted for the first billion of its 4.5 billion years, which means its air must have been around that long too. But things were never likely to stay that way. Mars has only half Earth’s diameter, 11% its mass and 38% its gravity, making it easy for upper layers of the original atmosphere to have boiled away into the vacuum of space and been blasted out by meteor hits. And that cycle would build on itself: the thinner the air became, the easier it would be for space rocks to hit the ground, unleashing still more explosive energy and, in effect, blowing still more holes in the sky.

But that’s only one mechanism. Planets can lose their air not just from the top up but also from the bottom down, as elements of the atmosphere bond with — and retreat into — the soil. Martian meteorites that landed on Earth have often been found to include gas bubbles from the Martian sky, evidence that this commingling was going on.

And besides, if there had been a recent, very advanced civilization on Mars, wouldn’t we have seen evidence of it? After all, we have very thoroughly photographed and mapped the surface of that planet now.

Axiom142

Just an amateur thought but there have been eons of sandstorms on Mars that could have buried any evidence of an earlier civilization. Similar to buried ruins several feet or more below the sand in some deserts.

But how do we know whether or not a big thetan simply sucked the atmosphere off of Mars 4 quadrillion years ago? (tongue in cheek)

Axiom142

Gold Meritorious Patron

If I didn't know better, I would have thought the above was hilarious parody.

The "yappers"? You mean people who don't automatically react with floating needles and goofy dial wide grins, just because a scientology celebrity (hubbard, quentin, captain robertson, miscavige, cruise, et al) gave a "briefing" with some (at best) made-up or (at worst) delusional stories about our supposed glorious intergalactic, wholetrack OT pedigree?

HELPFUL HINT #1: What appears to Scientologists as "yapping" is actually something else. Contrary to what Scientologists are taught, it's a very good thing when attention is called to the fact that people making stupid sci-fi up (and foisting it off as fact) is not a testimonial to our OT superpowers--but instead clinical symptoms of their mental illness.

HELPFUL HINT #2: The "only unanswered question" is why some Scientologists (like certain Japanese after WW II) are still living out in the jungle decades after the war was lost. R-Factor: Hubbard's electrifyingly ridiculous tales of "space opera" were already thoroughly disgraced & debunked a long time ago. Clay demo the word "internet".

HELPFUL HINT #3: Nothing bad will happen, Leon, if you find out that all of Hubbard's "scripture" and "tech" are extremely silly, made-up sci fi. Really. You won't be harmed, "freewheel", get "pneumonia" or "die" like Ron says will happen if you discover a super secret.

Yeah, yappers. I wonder if they are related to the barking cur dogs that Hubbard mentioned in his fabulously paranoid ‘RJ67’?

If you were driving a fire engine toward a raging fire and some cur dogs rushed out to bark at your wheels, I don’t think you would stop and begin to fight the cur dogs, unless you were quite mad, of course. And that is our position; there is a fire which we are on route to put out, and this is the line we are traveling, and this other is merely a sideshow which has been impeding and has made the work relatively difficult. It is rather hard to drive with a dozen cur dogs getting in underneath your wheels and around and about the fire engine.

Isn’t it just so annoying when you are trying to tell the world about your really important discoveries and all these people keep yapping about petty facts and ‘real science’ and all that nonsense?

Also, I am reminded about a story last year involving one of the last Japanese soldiers to surrender:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-25772192

A Japanese soldier who refused to surrender after World War Two ended and spent 29 years in the jungle has died aged 91 in Tokyo.

Hiroo Onoda remained in the jungle on Lubang Island near Luzon, in the Philippines, until 1974 because he did not believe that the war had ended.

He was finally persuaded to emerge after his ageing former commanding officer was flown in to see him.

He later said that he dismissed search parties sent to him, and leaflets dropped by Japan, as ploys.

On one hand, you could admire his dedication and persistence. He stayed at his post for 29 years after the war had ended.

On the other, you have to question his sanity. I mean, seriously, dude – you couldn’t have imagined that the war would still be going on 29 years after you were first told that it had actually ended? And, the fact that you hadn’t received any orders or had any contact with your military commanders for nearly 30 years, must have been a bit of a red flag?

This is the same mentality that some Scientologists display. They are convinced they are still fighting the war and will not stand down unless personally told to by The Commodore. Clearly that is not going to happen, so they will ignore the evidence in the media, scientific discoveries etc and dismiss pleas from families and friends as ‘ploys’ by SPs – and carry on believing.

This is one of the most destructive aspects of the Scientology brainwashing – people are infected with irrational thought patterns and they can’t or won’t change even when it is obvious to everyone else just how daft they are.

Axiom142

uncover

Gold Meritorious Patron
But how do we know whether or not a big thetan simply sucked the atmosphere off of Mars 4 quadrillion years ago.....
....then he went to a corner, let off a big, big smelly fart and said: "Spirit, wake up, you are the "tech" and I give you the name: Scientology......"

(to be continued)

ILove2Lurk

Lisbeth Salander
. . .
Quentin Hubbard
( FIFY )

View attachment 11530

BTW, Martians do exist and did show up at Flag around the
time of the the aborted release of Super Power years ago.

attachment.php

:wink2:

HelluvaHoax!

Yeah, yappers. I wonder if they are related to the barking cur dogs that Hubbard mentioned in his fabulously paranoid ‘RJ67’?

"If you were driving a fire engine toward a raging fire and some cur dogs rushed out to bark at your wheels, I don’t think you would stop and begin to fight the cur dogs, unless you were quite mad, of course. And that is our position; there is a fire which we are on route to put out, and this is the line we are traveling, and this other is merely a sideshow which has been impeding and has made the work relatively difficult. It is rather hard to drive with a dozen cur dogs getting in underneath your wheels and around and about the fire engine."

Who knows? 40 years from now. . .

After Ron and Scientologists have handled
the "4TH DYNAMIC ENGRAM"
that is described in RJ 67

c40f319f-4c75-4371-9025-8810efbd5421_zps7zydpnql.png

They will also handle the
"FIFTH DYNAMIC ENGRAM"
and cur dogs will be Clear dogs[SUP]1[/SUP]

[SUP]

1[/SUP]
Please note (graphic above) that Canine Novis is fully on board with a dedicated glare.

Operating DB

Truman Show Dropout

Who knows? 40 years from now. . .

After Ron and Scientologists have handled
the "4TH DYNAMIC ENGRAM"
that is described in RJ 67

c40f319f-4c75-4371-9025-8810efbd5421_zps7zydpnql.png

They will also handle the
"FIFTH DYNAMIC ENGRAM"
and cur dogs will be Clear dogs[SUP]1[/SUP]

[SUP]

1[/SUP]
Please note (graphic above) that Canine Novis is fully on board with creepy staring eyeballs.

FIFY

George Layton

Silver Meritorious Patron

If you were driving a fire engine toward a raging fire and some cur dogs rushed out to bark at your wheels, I don’t think you would stop and begin to fight the cur dogs, unless you were quite mad, of course. And that is our position; there is a fire which we are on route to put out, and this is the line we are traveling, and this other is merely a sideshow which has been impeding and has made the work relatively difficult. It is rather hard to drive with a dozen cur dogs getting in underneath your wheels and around and about the fire engine.

Axiom142

scientology always stops to fight with the cur dogs.

SanDiegoMember

Howard Dickman
I found it interesting that a director of planetary science at NASA would state that an unknown catastrophe occurred on Mars. That reminded me of what Quentin had told us forty years ago and I simply wanted to document that I personally heard it.

"In September, 2015, CNN published a story that stated "Eons ago, ancient Mars had “an extensive atmosphere,” along with “an ocean two-thirds the size of the northern hemisphere and a mile deep,” said Jim Green, director of planetary science at NASA said during a press conference on Monday. After an unknown catastrophe, “Mars suffered a major climate change and lost its surface water,” Green explained. "

In the spring of 1977 I took a course in astronomy at the San Diego City College (which was just down the street from the San Diego Org). I do not recall the professor saying anything about an atmosphere on Mars, much less how it was lost.

My question for those smarter than me; was the information about an atmosphere on Mars and a catastrophe scientifically accepted knowledge prior to Quentin's talk in November, 1975?

Howard Dickman
Chandler, Oklahoma

I found it interesting that a director of planetary science at NASA would state that an unknown catastrophe occurred on Mars. That reminded me of what Quentin had told us forty years ago and I simply wanted to document that I personally heard it.

"In September, 2015, CNN published a story that stated "Eons ago, ancient Mars had “an extensive atmosphere,” along with “an ocean two-thirds the size of the northern hemisphere and a mile deep,” said Jim Green, director of planetary science at NASA said during a press conference on Monday. After an unknown catastrophe, “Mars suffered a major climate change and lost its surface water,” Green explained. "

In the spring of 1977 I took a course in astronomy at the San Diego City College (which was just down the street from the San Diego Org). I do not recall the professor saying anything about an atmosphere on Mars, much less how it was lost.

My question for those smarter than me; was the information about an atmosphere on Mars and a catastrophe scientifically accepted knowledge prior to Quentin's talk in November, 1975?

Howard Dickman
Chandler, Oklahoma

Don't ask them, stick with the genius Ron Hubbard.

F.Bullbait

Oh, a wise guy,eh?

Howard Dickman
Chandler, Oklahoma

What I know about Mars and the cause of it being barren is related in this article: http://www.universetoday.com/14702/what-is-mars-made-of/

Here is a quote from that article:

“Here on Earth, the core is entirely fluid, made up of molten metal and is in constant motion. The rotation of Earth’s inner core spins in a direction different from the outer core and the interaction of the two is what gives Earth it’s magnetic field. This in turn protects the surface of our planet from harmful solar radiation.

The Martian core, by contrast, is largely solid and does not move. As a result, the planet lacks a magnetic field and is constantly bombarded by radiation. It is speculated that this is one of the reasons why the surface has become lifeless in recent eons, despite the evidence of liquid, flowing water at one time.

Despite there being no magnetic field at present, there is evidence that Mars had a magnetic field at one time. According to data obtained by the Mars Global Surveyor, parts of the planet’s crust have been magnetized in the past. It also found evidence that would suggest that this magnetic field underwent polar reversals.

This observed paleomagnetism of minerals found on the Martian surface has properties that are similar to magnetic fields detected on some of Earth’s ocean floors. These findings led to a re-examination of a theory that was originally proposed in 1999 which postulated that Mars experienced plate tectonic activity four billion years ago. This activity has since ceased to function, causing the planet’s magnetic field to fade away.

Much like the core, the mantle is also dormant, with no tectonic plate action to reshape the surface or assist in removing carbon from the atmosphere. The average thickness of the planet’s crust is about 50 km (31 mi), with a maximum thickness of 125 km (78 mi). By contrast, Earth’s crust averages 40 km (25 mi) and is only one third as thick as Mars’s, relative to the sizes of the two planets.

The crust is mainly basalt from the volcanic activity that occurred billions of years ago. Given the lightness of the dust and the high speed of the Martian winds, features on the surface can be obliterated in a relatively short time frame.

Much of Mars’ composition is attributed to its position relative to the Sun. Elements with comparatively low boiling points, such as chlorine, phosphorus, and sulphur, are much more common on Mars than Earth. Scientists believe that these elements were probably removed from areas closer to the Sun by the young star’s energetic solar wind.”

:)