ESMB has entered archive mode. All posts and threads that were available to the general public are still readable. The board is still searchable. 

Thank you all for your participation and readership over the last 12 years.

If you want to join in the conversation, please join the new ESMB Redux at www.exscn2.net.

Dodging the between lives implant

Discussion in 'Scientology Technology' started by Mimsey Borogrove, Jan 12, 2017.

1. Mimsey Borogrove

Mimsey Borogrove Crusader

Here's a thought - should you go up the bridge far enough that you can be aware enough to avoid the between lives implant? If so, how far is far enough?

Did or do you believe that the implant is a real threat to your future?

Is it a valid reason to continue getting bridge actions on lines or in the indi world?

Or is the implant BS?

Given Venus is hot as hell, and Mars is cold as a witches tit in January, and virtually airless, some question that such a station could exist. However, in the latest National Geographic, they posit the colonization of mars would be below ground in lava tubes (assuming they even exist) or natural caves. The reason being is the high levels of radiation on the surface, the lack of a dense atmosphere etc make the above ground colonies unviable. On the plus side? There plenty of dry ice to use in your party punch bowls.

So, that would be the natural location for any implant stations. If they were on Venus, they would need some stout A/C units, cause that place is not user friendly in the least.

Oh - BTW, the between lives implant, if you don't know, is a Scientology belief - it gives you a forgetor so you don't remember your past lives and stay a compliant prisoner, imprisonment address Teegack, sol one, western arm of the milky way galaxy.

Mimsey

Venus - where you can get a nice sulfuric acid skin peel for that rosie look.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 12, 2017
  2. JustSheila

JustSheila Crusader

I don't believe in between life implants, so they won't be any problem for me.

Demented Hubbatd likes this.
  3. WildKat

WildKat Gold Meritorious Patron

Hint: when Hubs expounded on this kind of BS, he was talking outta his ass.

Seriously, I think anyone who was indoctrinated to believe in the in-between-lives implants, will have a hard go of it when the dying time comes. More resistance, more fear, etc.

This is third hand, but a friend told me of his friend's mother, who was high up the ladder (don't remember the level) who started crying out for Jesus to save her when the end was near.

4. Mimsey Borogrove

Mimsey Borogrove Crusader

Didn't Hubbard say Jesus was a figment of the Psychs imagination, that Xenu hired to create the R-6 implant? So in effect this person was asking salvation from the great SP in the sky, Xenu, right? Talk about devil worship. ( no offense meant to your friend's friend's mother, BTW - it's sad when anybody passes. It is, however, an interesting comment on her core beliefs)

Mimsey

5. WildKat

WildKat Gold Meritorious Patron

LOL, none taken. But doesn't matter whether Xenu, R6, Jesus or whatever, people's fears are driven by their beliefs.

6. Dave B.

Dave B. Maximus Ultimus Mostimus

If you can dodge the cults like $cientology in your life you should be fine when you move on.

7. Dulloldfart

Dulloldfart Squirrel Extraordinaire

What evidence is there for the existence of any between lives implant, beyond Hubbard's assertions and the dutiful repetitions from culties?

One answer could be the difficulty of remembering (supposed) past lives, but a Marcabian "forgetter implant" isn't the only possible explanation here.

Paul

8. lotus

lotus stubborn rebel sheep!

Hi Mimsey,

Guess my answer ???? :biggrin:

I don't believe at all in this ''implant'' bullshit , taken for the frantic imagination of LRH and his old Sci-fi books.

Given we put them ental at still, and observe the intelligence of life, of earth, of universe, we must admit this is a whole mystery, but a stunning design of what apperas to be infinite ond so alive and beautiful. I wont have anough of trillionf of litetimes to understanfd it and to feel the joy obtained while observing many forms of life and their mistery, for example, fractals and golden mean. But also, one of it's beauty, is love..love people , animals and all living forms share. Thisis a funny thing..as it can be infinite. But, the old girl life is so short..not alot planned ahead...that I don't get into any of those pseudo space operas discoveries, neither conspirancies or apocalyptic quest...those of people mentally impaired with psychosis or megalomania..
    I try to keep mine (mind) sane, and enjoy all there is to enjoy, here, and now! Quite a challenge though, some days..lol

After..I'll see! I can live with unknowingness, with a little fear, a lot of confidence and the willingness to give up at Mother nature intelligence to have already planned my next trip..She has way more knowledge and experience than LRH or else and about next journey! (My job is to work out fears and grow serenity of beingness for when timeto pass away comes)

That's about if for ''pseudo-implants'' AFAIAC :coolwink:

Ciao!

9. Gib

Gib Crusader

for me it depends on one's definition of implant.

I tend to think with Hubbard implanted ideas into us that are not true, and I make that statement from empirical observation as well as personal experience of no clears or ot's.

so yah, it's BS.

10. arcxcauseblows

arcxcauseblows Patron Meritorious

thumbs up on hubbard pulled stuff out of his butt, he rode trains on venus? lol, what drugs was he on?

if there is such a thing, we've done it a gajillion times and it hasn't killed us yet so why fear doing it again or not?

if there isn't such a thing then no need to ask

we don't know what happens when we die other than the body turns to dust, that is the sane answer

anyone who says they know such things holds the burden of providing proof and deserves to suffer the ridicule of speaking such things without providing proof, or gets to enjoy being a troll depending how you look at it

11. If Theta has no mass or location in space, then how can it be in an implant station?

If the Thetan or the Thetan's mind is being implanted on Venus or Mars or anywhere then the Thetan is in a body.

Scientology is a mass of confusing contradictions.

Trying to make sense of it or reason with is seems to me to be the ultimate implant.

The Anabaptist Jacques

12. I told you I was trouble

I told you I was trouble Suspended animation

I like you sense of humour Mims ... but the weather would be the least of my worries if I believed (or had ever believed) in this particular bit of hubbard insanity and silliness.

:biggrin:

13. Helena Handbasket

Helena Handbasket Gold Meritorious Patron

Where to begin?

I've bloviated on this subject a few times before. Let me start by saying you don't have to go up the bridge AT ALL to dodge the between lives implant. You just have to avoid doing certain things in the afterlife -- and in particular, ditch certain false ideas about it.

There is a lot of mumbo-jumbo from mainstream religions to disregard. Especially anything to do with heaven/paradise/nirvana. (See http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...-Scientology-a-question&p=1126853#post1126853 .) While this is supposed to be the "eternal reward" for living a pious life, it is neither eternal nor a reward. Instead, it is a path directly to the implant station.

Being brought to the implant station after you die is not like being sucked up by a giant vacuum cleaner. Rather, it is more like a sales job: angels tell you this is the way to judgement, and you are expected (but not forced) to follow them. If you are connected to other spirits who are eager to go, they may urge you to undertake the journey -- if you can resist that, you are "OT enough" to dodge the implant station.

"Not believing" in implant stations is not enough to be able to avoid them. Rather, you will be so unprepared to defend yourself that you WILL be captured. And if you don't believe in reincarnation -- then you are already halfway there to forgetting your current life and beginning a new one.

The taped lecture, Between Lives Implants, describes the existance of between life implant stations on other planets. Members of the audience then respond, some saying Mars, and some saying Venus. But I couldn't help noticing all the women said Venus and all the men said Mars. Perhaps John Gray was right after all? (See https://www.amazon.de/Men-Mars-Women-Venus-Understanding/dp/0060574216 .) (<-- semi-joke)

(While the PTB have ample reason for wanting to destroy Scientology, the above lecture is the only one, to my knowledge, to be rerecorded to say the opposite -- "There's no such thing as between-lives implants". That should give you some idea of how much the PTB wants this data suppressed.)

The Pilot has even some wilder data about this. He mentions (in his book, Super Scio) about implant stations on Venus, Mars, Jupiter, and Saturn. It's a bit too wild, even for me.

But if theta has no location, how can a thetan be in an implant station? A thetan has no inherent location but can consider hirself to be in a location. Space is filled with tiny beings, which I call phians, who consider themselves to have a location and announce same to all who would listen. By agreeing that the physical universe exists, you are listening. That's how you can have a location without a body.

Anyway, I don't trust mainstream religions. You may want to read http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?31522-Implants-Prison-Planet&p=801637#post801637 .

Helena (where am I going and what am I doing in this handbasket?)

Last edited: Jan 13, 2017
  14. You have got to be kidding.

The Anabaptist Jacques

15. I told you I was trouble

I told you I was trouble Suspended animation

Do you have any thoughts on relevant attire to share with us all Helena? I don't want to be wearing something flimsy if it's friggin freezing at the implant station.

:no:

16. DagwoodGum

DagwoodGum Squirreling Dervish

Not that I have any reason to trust mainstream religion, far from it.
    But what if, and the biggest what if there is, that there IS a God and a hierarchy of God(s) plural that have found it necessary to clean us up & dust us off between lives in order that we be fit for our next mission as a brand new human being without all the associative grief and suffering of having lost our previous body along with the loss of ALL of our friends, loved ones and possessions?
    And what if there is no evil to be associated with the process unless one has accumulated such a horrendous list of overt acts against other humans in the immediately previous life that one is subsequently declared "unfit for continued duty" as a life form animator that we were created to be in the first place by the very God that has created this "between lives process".
    And that, if you were at least a passable sort you would be assigned to another life form in its infancy, the quality of which being in direct accordance with the karma one has collected in lives prior to the one that he/she is being reprocessed for?
    In other words, what if nothing evil is going on nor any "Intergalactic Confederations" of the sort as Hubbard has repeatedly stated exist unless, of course, one deserved such a rough handling and a downgrade to piloting a lower life form or none at all.

17. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Why do you think she is kidding? I think that based on the rather detailed knowledge about between-lives-implants that she wrote about, it is pretty obvious that she has undertaken some serious scientific research.

Further confirming the obvious authenticity of her scientific findings is the fact that it confirms Dr. Hubbard's extensive scientific research.

I thought it impressive that Helena was able to offer up such a richly detailed briefing about implants. She attests to to the authenticity of her personal knowledge and experience in that regard--therefore, I don't think it appropriate, AJ, that anyone should invalidate the fact that she has been implanted.

18. HelluvaHoax!

HelluvaHoax! Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

[​IMG]

Please God, don't let allow anyone on this
    planet to have access to this thread about implants.
    And, Lord, if they do somehow find a way of
    circumventing
    your divine website blocking methodologies, I pray that
    you will not allow them to see that I am on this thread actually
    talking about between lives implants as if it was an actual subject.

19. programmer_guy

programmer_guy True Ex-Scientologist

IMO, Implant Stations info should be required to be accessible via the internet.
    Although we would need to design a layer 1 methodology that works within the OSI 7 layer model.

:coolwink:

Prospective employers would want access to this info for next-life job employment.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2017
  20. ThetanExterior

ThetanExterior Gold Meritorious Patron

Hubbard talked as though he knew everything about everything.

Look at how he ended up.

Same goes for Bill Robertson and many other blowhards.