What's new

Dodging the between lives implant

AngeloV

Gold Meritorious Patron
Where to begin?

I've bloviated on this subject a few times before. Let me start by saying you don't have to go up the bridge AT ALL to dodge the between lives implant. You just have to avoid doing certain things in the afterlife -- and in particular, ditch certain false ideas about it.
[snip]

Thank goodness! Here I was all anxious about not being able to avoid the implanters upon my demise. While I was in scio for several years, I never attested to clear, much less became OT.

Now I see that it is really a simple 2-step process: believe in reincarnation and believe in implant stations. Who would have thunk it?

So when the 'angels' come to me I can tell them "Hey angels, thanks so much for coming to show me the way to the judgement (heh, heh) but I'm going to wait around teegeea....I mean earth for a few more decades to see how my grandchildren will do. Look! There are so many other folks that you need to show the way...they seem lost so go help them. I'll catch up with you later. Bye!"

It'll be a piece of cake. Those fake 'angels' won't fool me! By the way, since you know so much about the between lives area, don't the implanters and 'angels' get bored out of their skulls running the same implant program millions and millions of times every year? How often do they get to take vacation?

Thanks!

F.Bullbait

Oh, a wise guy,eh?

Took the bait...

chickenearlybird_zpsqht2z06w.jpg

Ick! Going back to bed.

:yes:

JustSheila

Crusader
<sniip>
But if theta has no location, how can a thetan be in an implant station? A thetan has no inherent location but can consider hirself to be in a location.<snip>

Like I said, I don't believe in implant stations so they won't be a problem for me. It must be awfully limiting and terrifying in the minds of those who do, especially when the bottom line of how it works (according to you and others) is considering it is true. Ghosts don't bother me, either. Life is good. :happydance:

George Layton

Silver Meritorious Patron
Where to begin?

I've bloviated on this subject a few times before. Let me start by saying you don't have to go up the bridge AT ALL to dodge the between lives implant. You just have to avoid doing certain things in the afterlife -- and in particular, ditch certain false ideas about it.

There is a lot of mumbo-jumbo from mainstream religions to disregard. Especially anything to do with heaven/paradise/nirvana. (See http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...-Scientology-a-question&p=1126853#post1126853 .) While this is supposed to be the "eternal reward" for living a pious life, it is neither eternal nor a reward. Instead, it is a path directly to the implant station.

Being brought to the implant station after you die is not like being sucked up by a giant vacuum cleaner. Rather, it is more like a sales job: angels tell you this is the way to judgement, and you are expected (but not forced) to follow them. If you are connected to other spirits who are eager to go, they may urge you to undertake the journey -- if you can resist that, you are "OT enough" to dodge the implant station.

"Not believing" in implant stations is not enough to be able to avoid them. Rather, you will be so unprepared to defend yourself that you WILL be captured. And if you don't believe in reincarnation -- then you are already halfway there to forgetting your current life and beginning a new one.

The taped lecture, Between Lives Implants, describes the existance of between life implant stations on other planets. Members of the audience then respond, some saying Mars, and some saying Venus. But I couldn't help noticing all the women said Venus and all the men said Mars. Perhaps John Gray was right after all? (See https://www.amazon.de/Men-Mars-Women-Venus-Understanding/dp/0060574216 .) (<-- semi-joke)

(While the PTB have ample reason for wanting to destroy Scientology, the above lecture is the only one, to my knowledge, to be rerecorded to say the opposite -- "There's no such thing as between-lives implants". That should give you some idea of how much the PTB wants this data suppressed.)

The Pilot has even some wilder data about this. He mentions (in his book, Super Scio) about implant stations on Venus, Mars, Jupiter, and Saturn. It's a bit too wild, even for me.

But if theta has no location, how can a thetan be in an implant station? A thetan has no inherent location but can consider hirself to be in a location. Space is filled with tiny beings, which I call phians, who consider themselves to have a location and announce same to all who would listen. By agreeing that the physical universe exists, you are listening. That's how you can have a location without a body.

Anyway, I don't trust mainstream religions. You may want to read http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?31522-Implants-Prison-Planet&p=801637#post801637 .

Helena (where am I going and what am I doing in this handbasket?)

In my IWAC opinion, and I will put this straight forward as possible but I promise to type slowly,
It Was A Con.

GE cmdr

Patron with Honors
I believe there is no present "between lives implant". I believe that the amnesia is caused by the key-in death causes of these previous implants.

MattD

Patron with Honors
Here's a thought - should you go up the bridge far enough that you can be aware enough to avoid the between lives implant? If so, how far is far enough?

Did or do you believe that the implant is a real threat to your future?

Is it a valid reason to continue getting bridge actions on lines or in the indi world?

Or is the implant BS?

Given Venus is hot as hell, and Mars is cold as a witches tit in January, and virtually airless, some question that such a station could exist. However, in the latest National Geographic, they posit the colonization of mars would be below ground in lava tubes (assuming they even exist) or natural caves. The reason being is the high levels of radiation on the surface, the lack of a dense atmosphere etc make the above ground colonies unviable. On the plus side? There plenty of dry ice to use in your party punch bowls.

So, that would be the natural location for any implant stations. If they were on Venus, they would need some stout A/C units, cause that place is not user friendly in the least.

Oh - BTW, the between lives implant, if you don't know, is a Scientology belief - it gives you a forgetor so you don't remember your past lives and stay a compliant prisoner, imprisonment address Teegack, sol one, western arm of the milky way galaxy.

Mimsey

Venus - where you can get a nice sulfuric acid skin peel for that rosie look.
venuscolourscape.jpg

My feeling is that there are various ways to describe the times when an identity and consciousness is not in a body.

Christians believe in heaven and hell, and some modern buddhists do also. Its a workable metaphorical description. Sort of. On Sundays if you are dull.

Hubbards paradigm of intentional "implants" of corrupting information onto identity and consciousness is probably closer than heaven and hell, but still relies on some improbable stuff. DC3's, volcanos, etc. But the core idea, that we carry information that influences us without our realizing it, is important.

There are two other peoples paradigms that I think give a better, closer to actuality, representation;

Rupert Sheldrake and his concept of morphic fields, https://youtu.be/4BYR32N04sE

And the work of Robert Monroe, an "out of body" explorer, writer and founder of the Monroe Institute, who sort of mapped the non corporal world and his followers still explore and work in it.

http://amzn.to/2jF8wTd

Imagine that we share to some degree in non local, non identity energy, and in that mutual energy is information we mutually are influenced by. There would be tribes of individual consciousnesses who shared very similar energy and thus traits, desires, beliefs, form etc.

Scientology was an attempt to package a fairly universal way out of the morass of our past. It was developed by a man of a different era, crafting it to fit a thin sliver in time of a culture and society.

These days there are a number of paths that can lead to same and better results for those dedicated to those pursuits.

My thoughts on that..

:)

Matt

tesseract

Patron with Horrors
Oh, the powers that be. Angels and the big light, eh? I'd give them the finger anyways and firmly so, push them back and thus drift off into the other direction to team up with the entity who decidedly doesn't like things AS THEY ARE ... and who identifies more with the future, or what things could be like... That's where my love goes.
So no concerns here.
I don't believe (except in ridiculous optimism) but from an emotional standpoint, ditching those righteous fuckers wanting me to merge with some great loving light (after sort of getting purified, no matter how friendly), definitely is what I'd be inclined to do if facing such a situation. I mean judgement, purification, unity, seriously? BORING! STAGNATION! DEMISE! The "powers that be" (in this case even the glowing loving unity of all, eh) can fuck off, the powers that WILL be are much more fascinating. :)
The universe has at least four dimensions, and one of them is TIME... I reject any religious dogma that urges us to glorify (and even be grateful for) the world and humans AS THEY ARE, instead of urging us to learn to understand ever MORE. The reason for my rejection is simple: while the universe as a whole is fascinating and sort of glorious, our civilization, any civilization on this planet, certainly is not and never has been, being living hell for too many people and providing a deeply troubled and unsatisfying existence for even more. Ergo, I never will be at peace with our civilization in present time, people should strive to gain a better understanding of the universe, and the future is always more interesting...
:drama:

JustSheila

Crusader
Just because I don't believe in between-lives implants doesn't mean I don't believe in some sort of after-life.

My beliefs aren't the norm, are certainly unproven and you can laugh at me if you want, too, :biggrin: but here goes:

I believe there are no such things as past life memories. There is genetic memory of a sort and there are certain concepts with which we are all born, but memory itself is not even possible without a brain and without actually living, as it is a record of things that have passed and were experienced while alive.

I believe that what Christians refer to as "sleeping" is when the spirit's energy is dispersed and re-coalescing after death. It can last a short time or a long time. What happens after that, who knows? All that matters to me is that we go through our own sort of "clearing" process all by ourselves as a natural process when we die.

I think superior spiritual beings exist, too, and I believe in God but don't think God is anything like a human or alien. More like immortal light, immortal goodness, an immortal life force from which we began and to which we are all connected that makes living and loving possible.

Balthasar

Patron Meritorious

.....Being brought to the implant station after you die is not like being sucked up by a giant vacuum cleaner. Rather, it is more like a sales job: angels tell you this is the way to judgement, and you are expected (but not forced) to follow them. .....

But that's not an Implant Station you are describing here Helena. Not myself saying they would actually exist. Whatever you were venturing in, I hope it was fun :)

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
I always foudn funny that people (guru) who ddon't have a fuck..clue about what's going up after life pretend to know!
Well, we know why ...
it's a way of controlling people with fear.. the best one per thousands of years of refinement though!

But what amazes me..are people who carry to tohers those woo woo stuff , with such certainty their known psychotics creepy guru, have the knowledge of what's happening after life... :duh:

Nobody knows...
Nobody knows
Nobody knows

Because nobody ever came back to tell what's going on there...
All pseudo-masters knowledge are just speculations and beliefs.

I must admit some lookmore appealing than other that look creepy ..
I definitely don't want to fly (in a sort of DC8) to an implant station where I will be put in a train by ugly creatures, and to be sent in a station, and sit for trillions of years in front of a TV set, to watch movies and images... before I am dropped again to a prison planet... :no:
I want to wake up in a luxury paradise, where I will have a harem of 100 young guys, clap hands,to be brought nice food, , be given massages and lot of other nice things...lol :)
for the next trillions of years.

But since that time..I have wine to drink and good food to enjoy here (on this planet)...the rest...well...unfortunately is gone...lol

JustSheila

Crusader
I definitely don't want to fly (in a sort of DC8) to an implant station where I will be put in a train by ugly creatures, and to be sent in a station, and sit for trillions of years in front of a TV set, to watch movies and images... before I am dropped again to a prison planet... :no:
I want to wake up in a luxury paradise, where I will have a harem of 100 young guys, clap hands,to be brought nice food, , be given massages and lot of other nice things...lol :)
for the next trillions of years.

Lotus, I like your religion's afterlife much better than Helena's. :coolwink: Where can I sign up?

Perefect-symmetry-Brad-Pi-001.jpg

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Lotus, I like your religion's afterlife much better than Helena's. :coolwink: Where can I sign up?

Perefect-symmetry-Brad-Pi-001.jpg

LOL
:biggrin:

Why not ????

Seriously Sheila...

I think of starting my own religion...
There is so much dark creepy stuff people buy..they give all their belongings to be trapped in those beliefs.
Well, I would demand just a little money, something like a monthly payment, and could offer a one talk(lecture) a month....and have people live a much happier life knowing they won't suffer anymore but will enjoy all their fantasies...

Actually, I am working on the packages...

Tell me Sheila, what sort of packages would you like ???? and how much would you agree to pay as a monthly fee (also yearly and lifetime memberships will be available)

Can you feel all these boredom souls ??? they wait for you Sheila, they expect to provide you with any of your expectations... you are at only one little move to adhere :biggrin:

oriental-harem-semi-nude-maleteen-boy-slaves-gay-fantasy-fiction-shirtless-actors-models-loincloth-turban-splendour-palace-setting-scene.jpg

* It seems to me they are a little young though for mamas like us.... :blush:

Last edited:

JustSheila

Crusader
:laugh: Oh Lotus, you sure know how to make religion fun and lovable! Did you forget how young and perfect our bodies will be in paradise?!

Where, oh where did you find that great photo? How am I ever going to get any sleep tonight now? :coolwink:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
:laugh: Oh Lotus, you sure know how to make religion fun and lovable! Did you forget how young and perfect our bodies will be in paradise?!

Where, oh where did you find that great photo? How am I ever going to get any sleep tonight now? :coolwink:

Oh thankkkkkk you! :coolwink:

How could I forget it..you are so right! :duh:
We are perfect godesses in paradise.

This mirror in the bathroom is so creepy and evil (an sp mirror) :grouch:

The great photo has been taken, recently, as a statement of my new religion life after death topic! (concluding a lifetime of research)
Don't worry sister..whatever, there is no sec check toworrow! :biggrin:

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
Warning - Beware of the following image of in beetween lives at the implant station

It may restimulates you and even precipitates you into death.

Stop immediately watching if you ever don't feel good!

Xenu-e1437734760977.jpg

Don't give those people your money! :no:
There is so many more funnier planet to squat, after death!
Our one is accessible and affordable - we have bought a dozen or airbus ..way more comfortable.
...:confused2:

Last edited: