What's new

Dodging the between lives implant

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

I apologize in advance for exploiting this venue to promote a commercial enterprise, but as a public service I think others might wish to have this data.

At the Church of Hoaxology we have ALL of the advanced 100% WORKABLE IMPLANT-AVOIDANCE TECH that works on all beings, on this planet.

We have never had even one (1) parishioner fall prey to between lives implants. Ever!

And the Between Lives Implant Eradication Rundown ("BLIER") is 100% free!

And best of all you can run the BLIER at home--right now!

Quite fortunately for all ESMB readers, I have gained special permission from the Church of Hoaxology to cut and paste the key technical steps of the rundown in the HCOB (Hoaxology Communications Office Bulletin) below:

---------​

THE BLIER RUNDOWN STEPS:

1. Find a nice comfortable place in your home where you will not become distracted.

2. Engage yourself in some activity that you quite enjoy. It could be a hobby or reading or music or something as simple as watching TV or taking a nap.

3. Do nothing about between-lives implants. Don't even think about them.

4. When you are able to do 1,2 and 3 above, you have freed yourself from all future implants, for eternity.

5. You do not need to attest to completing this rundown. No F/N is required. Not even a success story! Mainly because of #3.

Last edited:

Gib

Crusader
If Theta has no mass or location in space, then how can it be in an implant station?

If the Thetan or the Thetan's mind is being implanted on Venus or Mars or anywhere then the Thetan is in a body.

Scientology is a mass of confusing contradictions.

Trying to make sense of it or reason with is seems to me to be the ultimate implant.

The Anabaptist Jacques

very true IMHO as well, but since I reckon hubbard read Le Bon works, The Psychology of Revolution, and probably The Crowd, in which Le Bon talks about the Mystic Logic as well as rational logic and how one can become convinced of the Mystic Logic throwing aside rational logic.

Hubbard sure as hell used the mystic logic, and it could probably be summed up as a mystery sandwich which hubbard employed all along one trying to go up his Bridge to Total Freedom.

And it's still a mystery today, of the so called OT levels above OT8, LOL, at least to those still in.

This person gets it:

https://lareviewofbooks.org/article/scientology-the-mystery-sandwich/

lotus

stubborn rebel sheep!
No intend of me to prey on ex-$cientologists :no:

But this may be the chance of your [STRIKE]life[/STRIKE] death- A one time opportunity! :wink2:
Get the knowledge to know how[STRIKE] to end your life [/STRIKE] to move onto your next journey, at cause
and use postulates, in critical decision making, for your next life after death and between live adventures

attachment.php

please pm me for special promo prices for exes
Limited seats..just a few left! :confused2:

limited-seats.jpg

Attachments

• lifeafterdeath.jpg
    lifeafterdeath.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:

I told you I was trouble

Suspended animation

All I really want to know about these implants is ... Will I be given a choice regarding size?

Call me old fashioned but the very last thing I want is to be stuck with a large pair of those torpedo like implants attached to my chest (and you boys had better think very carefully about where you want your implants to be placed)!

:outtahere:

F.Bullbait

Oh, a wise guy,eh?

All I really want to know about these implants is ... Will I be given a choice regarding size?

Call me old fashioned but the very last thing I want is to be stuck with a large pair of those torpedo like implants attached to my chest (and you boys had better think very carefully about where you want your implants to be placed)!

I could use a new torpedo. The old one has been on the fritz for years.

:p

Here's a thought - should you go up the bridge far enough that you can be aware enough to avoid the between lives implant? If so, how far is far enough?

Did or do you believe that the implant is a real threat to your future?

Is it a valid reason to continue getting bridge actions on lines or in the indi world?

Or is the implant BS?

Given Venus is hot as hell, and Mars is cold as a witches tit in January, and virtually airless, some question that such a station could exist. However, in the latest National Geographic, they posit the colonization of mars would be below ground in lava tubes (assuming they even exist) or natural caves. The reason being is the high levels of radiation on the surface, the lack of a dense atmosphere etc make the above ground colonies unviable. On the plus side? There plenty of dry ice to use in your party punch bowls.

So, that would be the natural location for any implant stations. If they were on Venus, they would need some stout A/C units, cause that place is not user friendly in the least.

Oh - BTW, the between lives implant, if you don't know, is a Scientology belief - it gives you a forgetor so you don't remember your past lives and stay a compliant prisoner, imprisonment address Teegack, sol one, western arm of the milky way galaxy.

Mimsey

Venus - where you can get a nice sulfuric acid skin peel for that rosie look.
venuscolourscape.jpg

When it comes to things like this, one must remember that Hubbard was a fiction writer, and science fiction was one of his favorite subjects. In L. Ron Hubbard, Messiah or Madman, Bent Corydon exclaims that Hubbard was "oozing with this stuff" ( meaning sci fi stuff ). It seems logical that, in attempting to get Scientology to become a religion, he needed some kind of mythical aspect to it, so enter Xenu, implants, all that crazy stuff. If you care about your sanity, avoid the OT Levels, it's pure bunk, and it's not even good sci fi, to be honest. Pulp fiction and dime store stuff, at best. ( do they still have dime stores? Sheesh, I'm getting old ;) ).

strativarius

Inveterate gnashnab & snoutband

I've never been up close and personal with anyone who has had these fake tits implanted in their bodies, but if they feel as ghastly as they look it's lose lose all the way IMO. Men's obsession with huge knockers is something I've never been able to get my head around (never mind my hand).

What our society is doing to 'women of a certain age' is appalling. I loved Joan Rivers to bits, but what she looked like when she was getting close to the end, well, it was enough to frighten the children.

Demented Hubbatd

Patron with Honors
I don't mind having between lives implants, especially the ones that lead to increased sexual activity. My friend suffers from impotence, I guess, somebody was asleep at the wheel at an implant station and forgot to install that very important implant onto him. What a disappointment!