Does any other xso experience this?

grundy

Gold Meritorious Patron
Edited (for privacy reasons) from a PM comm cycle I've been having:

No, haven't remarried. No kids. I probably should do that soon lol.

The 2D thing is still the hardest part to get over being ex-SO.

What do you mean - 2D hardest part to get over? Because of the
SO 2D rules? You "can't" just go out and get laid?

Yeah. that's pretty much it. I am incapable of just going out and getting laid. I have to know someone a while before that happens. lol

I am still (at 36) pretty immature at times about relationships. After having been on staff/SO from mid-teenage years to late 20s, I never had much experience. My first time was my wedding night when I was 24. The 2D is still "hard to do" for me ....

Marie

Patron
Yes...

I took the rules to heart. I joined at 19, but had other issues before then - mainly the guidelines laid out by mom, the seperatism from other society, have to wait til marraige, can't find anyone who I feel I can deal with for life, don't want to deal with "human" bull, etc... didn't do anything along those lines until I was 30 - never married. Still not alot of experience, but am in a happy relationship. Some, of the very few, before him were just testing models or they were just a "Mr. right now".

I won't give any more details - it's private and we just don't talk about this stuff - plus this is to family.:omg:

One regret, no kids. I really wanted some... Oh well, next lifetime:bigcry:

You know, I was so sad for so many years... Some people look at my current relationship and don't see it (grundy understands), but it is the first time I have been truly - or at least moderatly happy with most things in life...

From reading other posts, I am not sure if this is an Xso thing - sort of want it to be... because sometimes in the past I have felt so alone. sorry maybe a little too emotionfull on this subject for me to post on. But had to answer.

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
Yes...

I took the rules to heart. I joined at 19, but had other issues before then - mainly the guidelines laid out by mom, the seperatism from other society, have to wait til marraige, can't find anyone who I feel I can deal with for life, don't want to deal with "human" bull, etc... didn't do anything along those lines until I was 30 - never married. Still not alot of experience, but am in a happy relationship. Some, of the very few, before him were just testing models or they were just a "Mr. right now".

I won't give any more details - it's private and we just don't talk about this stuff - plus this is to family.:omg:

One regret, no kids. I really wanted some... Oh well, next lifetime:bigcry:

You know, I was so sad for so many years... Some people look at my current relationship and don't see it (grundy understands), but it is the first time I have been truly - or at least moderatly happy with most things in life...

From reading other posts, I am not sure if this is an Xso thing - sort of want it to be... because sometimes in the past I have felt so alone. sorry maybe a little too emotionfull on this subject for me to post on. But had to answer.

Hi Marie,

If you are on XSO you could ask the people on there about it.

From what I know - and this is more anecdotal than researched, it appears to be a "brought up in Scientology" thing, rather than an XSO thing.

My wife and I got married in the Sea Org in 1978 in Copenhagen - this year is our 30th anniversary and we have been some serious shit together. Our best friends (also XSO) met and got married in the SO and have been together around 30 years as well. There are several others that we know.

But that may be because when we joined the SO there was no "2D Rules" FO, none of the current crap going on.

Scientology - and the Sea Org - fucks up families royally.

Good to hear that you enjoying things. You have earned it. We all have.

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
Edited (for privacy reasons) from a PM comm cycle I've been having:

I am still (at 36) pretty immature at times about relationships. After having been on staff/SO from mid-teenage years to late 20s, I never had much experience. My first time was my wedding night when I was 24. The 2D is still "hard to do" for me ....

One thing I wanted to point out - the "2D" is hard for a lot of people to deal with - in or out of Scientology.