What's new

Does anybody have a copy of Flag Land Base Recruit Qualifications?

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
I understand and even agree with a few points. But i still would like to know.
I've seen many other people who commited crimes and they was not kicked out. I just wanted to know if they kicked me out for past life stuff or for some
stupid stuff,like breaking things.
I have a re-entry program and all it says is to do Student Hat course,PTS/SP
course and get some auditing. I would like to know,why they did not RPFed me when I asked?I've done product one and was about to finish product 2 (I was at the last page of
my last course.) May be that's why. They was tryed to kick me out before I finish the course,otherwise they would have to do something about me.

Why did they kick you out and not kick out others?

Simple answer: some executive, for whatever reason, didn't like you. That's all you need to know.

When I was EO for an org, at one point I tried to have somebody declared. He blow from post, and refused to come back. LRH policy was clear that I was supposed to declare, so I prepared the CSW. The CSW came down from the CLO disapproved. They wanted to try to recover the guy (It was a year after the blow). The guy who blew had been friends with some people in the CLO. After a while, I got flat on how ethics actions were applied, based upon how some senior uplines personally felt about the person concerned.

Enthetan

Master of Disaster
May be. May be because i was writing to DM a lot when i was at Flag (like KRs to RTC and stuff like that.) That's could be the reason..

That may be it. People who write KRs to senior execs about outpoints are likely to cause trouble for their seniors, who will try to get rid of them at the first opportunity.

Scn execs don't want people who follow policy, they want people who follow orders.

Mest Lover

Not Sea Org Qualified
Meanwhile here is a post I wrote about being a recruiter. (I am so very sorry about all the people I recruited and have been doing everything I am able to do to try to get people out and stop the cult from recruiting and hurting others.)

0.) You get regged to join the Sea Org

for me this happened via an HCO Org staff member.

1.) The recruiter interviews you about basic out quals, including LSD, any psych history or drugs including ritalin, any criminal history, any debts, any connection to press or other antagonistic sources, any connection to anyone not in good standing with the church, any objections from your parents or family, etc.

same as above.

2.) Once you have passed this interview, you are invited to sign your billion year Sea Org Contract. Ideally, this is done with as much pomp and circumstance as possible, at events there will be a special table all set up with Sea Org insignia and decorations, and the Sea Org Officers will be there in full uniform complete with braids, medals and campaign ribbons to shake your hand and make you feel really important. A formal swearing in and signing will take place. Pictures will be taken.

The org flew me to CLO. The Supercargo gathered some basic info, turned me over to the SNR HAS who asked a few questions, never had me sign the contract and then turned me over to the EPF leader. no pictures, no braids, just straight to MEST!

3.) Usually the next morning you will be scheduled to take tests and fill out your Life History Form. The tests are the OCA, the IQ test, the Aptitude Test and the Leadership Test. The Life History is now on a floppy disk, and is even more specific and intrusive, Warriors outline above is good, I do have a more recent one I will try to find and post later.

I had done that already so they just put me to MEST work.

4.) Also at this point an auditor or meter trained recruiter will will give you a meter check on the A to J PTS types and a meter check on Help and Control. The whole list doesn't have to F/N, but any reads must be handled to F/N.

Never happened.

5.) All your data plus a routing form is put into a folder and submitted to Security, who will do computer searches on you, DMV check, credit check, etc, plus check on all the friends and family you put on your life History. They will also run a cross check through their internal computers checking for any data they already have on file about you or anyone you know.

6.) Once you pass ok from Security, the folder goes to OSA. OSA will check their own secret records and do their other secret background checks, including contacting the DSA (department of special affairs) of every org or mission you were ever affiliated with, looking for any flaps, ethics situations, etc.

I eventually had access to all of that and monkeyed it to my purpose of getting out by moving all the bad KRs Chits to the front and all the commendations to the back.

7.) If you have made it this far, a "Project Prepare" is written and added to your folder. This is your plan for getting yourself 100% out of the wog world and includes things like selling all your mest, closing your lease or selling your house or business, paying all debts, finding a home for your dog, etc. This is all supposed to be done "RIGHT NOW". Unless the recruit arrives within days or weeks they often fall off the line and never arrive because they have too much time to think about it and get influenced by their friends and family not to do it.

8.) Once you arrive in the Sea Org, you route on to the EPF (estates project force). This consists of 5 hours of indoctrination and 8 hours of mest work per day. There are 5 courses, Basic Study Manual, Introduction to Scientology Ethics, Welcome to the Sea Org (5 tapes), Keys to Competence, and the Basic Sea Org Member Hat. The EPF should take 2 or 3 weeks, and those who don't finish in that time start to have their quals reviewed. If you have made it this far, you will get help for things like study problems or a minor PTS situation, but around 30% are offloaded for things like physical problems that show up when they can't handle the heavy mest work or schedule, trouble taking or giving orders, discipline problems, financial problems, or a PTS situation that wasn't known before, such as parents, ex-spouse or children who get upset once you have routed in.

9.) Once you graduate the EPF, you are supposed to be posted in the HCO Expeditor pool, where you continue 5 hours of study per day on Staff Status 0, SSI, and SSII. Your jobs are supposed to be to go work where HCO says you are needed, and thus get a feel for the organization. This almost never happens though, because of the chronic short staffing, and "divisional recruitment" wherein the division who recruited you wants you RIGHT NOW cover some black hole of a post that they think is critical.

10.) Usually step 9 is skipped, and you are just slammed onto a post and given 10 thousand orders to get your stats up. You get no bonuses or priveledges until you are fully hatted for your post. You are supposed to get 5 hours study until you are fully hatted, but good luck, buddy. I know many execs who were not fully hatted years later.

Welcome to the Sea Org!

NOPE! didnt happen like that at all.

I was being trained for my post when they pulled me off and basically threw me back on the EPF in a way, then stopped me from going to my intended post and reposted me on something that eventually worked in my favor of getting out.

If only things written worked in real SCN huh?

Hoodwinked

Patron with Honors
I have read that there are posters who post bogus stories just to distract "real exes" from the actual purpose of this board. This smells to me like one of those situations.

thefiredragon

Patron Meritorious
I just got a e-mail answering my question from a reliable source.
Thanks for trying to help,but now I know what was the problem.
I'll PM to Emma to close this thread.
Thanks again.

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
I understand and even agree with a few points. But i still would like to know.
I've seen many other people who commited crimes and they was not kicked out. I just wanted to know if they kicked me out for past life stuff or for some
stupid stuff,like breaking things.
I have a re-entry program and all it says is to do Student Hat course,PTS/SP
course and get some auditing. I would like to know,why they did not RPFed me when I asked?I've done product one and was about to finish product 2 (I was at the last page of
my last course.) May be that's why. They was tryed to kick me out before I finish the course,otherwise they would have to do something about me.

Sweetie - I can tell you are so sincere and I want to give you a hug. The Church of Scientology specializes in "COVERT INVALIDATION, MYSTERY and SECRETS". They intentionally left you with the mystery secret with no answer in sight. The truth as posted above - it is an arbitrary reason summed up by the individual who wanted you out! REALLY - that is it! You can never figure out what is going on in this CULT because you are not dealing with sanity. I am so happy for you that you are OUT! It is so dangerous and evil - and your life was at stake. I say your higher power - God or call it whatever you want - was protecting you!!

I am a pube-lick and they have totally ignored me and not even tried to help me get my last bridge action done (THANK YOU GOD) for years - and the reason is because I refuse to donate to the CULT for the IDLE MORGUES and IAS!! I was at several MORGUES and FLAG and I just was not a player so they just ignored me. I really tried to get my last auditing action completed but no one would help! Hip HIp HOORAY!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

The cult will leave someone that routes off staff with something like: "you were never qualified to be an auditor" or "You did not qualify for the sEA MORGUE" - I know a young man who this just recently happened to and he came back so upset and confused. They just love fucking with your mind! Don't let them! look at your good qualities and keep being them. We all have things we have done that we wish we did not do - welcome to being a human being. HUGS and more HUGS to you!!!