What's new

Does anyone know a Dan Seabaugh?

Hi there. Does anyone know a Dan Seabaugh? I'm not sure about the spelling of the last name. He works in the Sea Org in Los Angeles. He says he's 60 years old but I don't know if that's his real age.

Any info you can give me about him would be helpful.

Cat

Ogsonofgroo

Crusader
Um, try phoning him and ask? Dunno, did my own google too, and came up with over 800 results, how did you get none? Dunno again :confused2:

But regardlessly, :welcome:

Edit side note~ I truly hope that your enquirey is worth it, but I would be very careful if you are using your real name on interweb forums, you may not want certain attention drawn to yourself, or to all around you, just a we thought du-jour not to make you paranoid, but use some cautionary discretion/common sense.

That is all from this old sot fer nao, :wave:

Last edited:

Knows

Gold Meritorious Patron
If Dan Seabaugh signed the Billion Year Contract for Scientology and is in the Sea Org - he is a slave, hidden from society doing slave labor for nothing. Many slip away into "being nothing" and "total failure"...then they are offloaded when they are too old or sick to be Slaves.

Sad - but true.

That is why you must SUPPRESS SCIENTOLOGY every day!

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
These articles from the Bunker with John Brousseau provide an excellent overview of what it must be like for someone who has worked at the HGB.

http://tonyortega.org/2016/02/12/sc...est-defector-from-church-management-opens-up/

http://tonyortega.org/2016/02/13/sc...ve-scientologists-fewer-than-20000-worldwide/

Not really. I was working in ITO in 1994. ITO was (is?) a service org, that trained and audited/sec-checked HGB staff, as well as training outer-org staff on things like OEC/FEBC, and new/pilot courses like KTL/LOC and a new Pro TRs course.

Paul

chuckbeatty

Patron with Honors
Um, try phoning him and ask? ........ but use some cautionary discretion/common sense.

That is all from this old sot fer nao, :wave:

I agree.

I've phoned Scientology orgs, due to Patty P telling me years ago to just try it.

If you are upbeat, just be nice, and you can get incredible info out of them.

Just say "Is it possible for me to speak to Dan? " Maybe Dan's standing right there. All kinds of weird coincidences occur in life, nothing hurt in trying!

As you have already figured out, Catherine Gillespie is not my real name. It was the name of Hubbard's second daughter.

I have a direct phone number to where Mr. Seabaugh works in LA. I wanted some personal info on him before I try calling him.

I guess you could call this a "noisy investigation" LOL.

If OSA is reading this, chill out boys and girls. I'm just an old friend who wants to get in touch with an old friend.

Cat

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron
As you have already figured out, Catherine Gillespie is not my real name. It was the name of Hubbard's second daughter.

I have a direct phone number to where Mr. Seabaugh works in LA. I wanted some personal info on him before I try calling him.

If OSA is reading this, chill out boys and girls. I'm just an old friend who wants to get in touch with an old friend.

Cat

"We're sorry, the person you are calling is not available to take your call because he is being Sec-Checked on the 8th Floor. Please leave a message."

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Hey, thanks. I did Google him, & nothin' came up. So I got the last name right. Wow that was 20 years ago. And based on the year, probably the age is right too. He's definitely still in the Sea Org. I'm really looking any personal info on him. Like, has he disconnected from any of his family members?

Cat

Welcome, Cat!

Sorry I don't know him or of him.

If he is still in the Sea Org ....and you plan to call and reach him at work directly, you must know something about him in order to have gotten that phone number! Its somewhat rare for a SO member to have have a direct line they are allowed to use.

Best wishes,

Mary McConnell

DanLocke

Patron with Honors
Hi there. Does anyone know a Dan Seabaugh? I'm not sure about the spelling of the last name. He works in the Sea Org in Los Angeles. He says he's 60 years old but I don't know if that's his real age.

Any info you can give me about him would be helpful.

Cat

We were once good friends. He was always a considerate person and was always very interested in what he was doing, and was good at checking in with people, to make sure that they were engaged as well. Now that you brought his name up, I am missing him. If you are able to make contact, please tell him "hello".

pebbles

Patron with Honors
Dan is front and center in this article from Tony O.

How to get yourself removed from Scientology’s legendary mailing list: A case study

Snip/

Dan: Hi Shannon. My name is Dan Seabaugh. I am texting to update your mailing record with the Church. The address we have is [redacted]. The email is [redacted] and the record shows you have done some beginning services in Dianetics and Scientology. Is this all correct?

Shannon: YOU ARE IN A DESTRUCTIVE CULT. GET OUT NOW! There are groups that will help you undo their brainwashing. Their statistics are lies. What they’ve told you are all lies. Please get out and find help. REMOVE MY NAME FROM THE DATABASE. I WILL NOT BE HARASSED BY A CULT. DO NOT CONTACT ME AGAIN.

Dan: Have you ever gotten mail from us or is this just a wrong number?

snip/

Full Article: http://tonyortega.org/2017/05/05/ho...ntologys-legendary-mailing-list-a-case-study/

tl/dr: As of May 5th 2017, he was still in

TheOriginalBigBlue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Dan is front and center in this article from Tony O.

How to get yourself removed from Scientology’s legendary mailing list: A case study

Snip/

Dan: Hi Shannon. My name is Dan Seabaugh. I am texting to update your mailing record with the Church. The address we have is [redacted]. The email is [redacted] and the record shows you have done some beginning services in Dianetics and Scientology. Is this all correct?

Shannon: YOU ARE IN A DESTRUCTIVE CULT. GET OUT NOW! There are groups that will help you undo their brainwashing. Their statistics are lies. What they’ve told you are all lies. Please get out and find help. REMOVE MY NAME FROM THE DATABASE. I WILL NOT BE HARASSED BY A CULT. DO NOT CONTACT ME AGAIN.

Dan: Have you ever gotten mail from us or is this just a wrong number?

snip/

Full Article: http://tonyortega.org/2017/05/05/ho...ntologys-legendary-mailing-list-a-case-study/

tl/dr: As of May 5th 2017, he was still in

Right. So Dan has been in the SO from late 70s - early 80s until 2017, pushing 40 years and after all that time he has been relegated to the lofty post of updating the mailing list.

Is this because he is being punished or because they only trust 40 year tried and proven veterans to be exposed to the central files?

Or is that question redundant?