What's new

Does anyone know what's being said in the orgs about Anonymous?

scientrollogy

Patron with Honors
There have been protests for many years, there's probably some of what we anons call "The Old Guard" reading this thread

what was said in the orgs historically regarding OG pickets? was it "just a few SP's"? did anyone try to assign a motive for these protests?

WTF do they say now? how many scientologists believe we're part of the Marcabian Fleet's brainwashed miniuns etc? i'd love to know what is going on inside these places that we're not gonna be able to go inside - ever, and i'm sure a lot of other people would be interested too..

has anyone got current intel?

omnom

Patron with Honors
That pretty much what I've heard. I was at (rather, outside) a FWT event not long ago, and we had the exits tagged.

Several got stuck at the crosswalk with us between the door and the street, and when politely asked if they wanted to know why we were there, the typical response was along the lines of "We *know* why you're here" or "Who's paying you for this one?" A couple of them said flat out that they had been told that we were on some payroll (lolwrong) but got oddly silent when we asked for the stable datum on that.

One smug fellow came by and muttered in response to the question, "I'm OT8, I know why you're here." When also asked about the datum, he just stared and blinked. Someone behind me yelled "Flunk for blinking! Start!", which seemed to spook the poor guy.

gaiagnostic

don't grant them beingness

When I was at ASHO and there were protests, as you probably saw, there were white curtains over the windows. We were told not to look out as we should not grant beingness to the Anons. Also, we were told that every time Anons protested, more Scientologists were created because traffic to the Scientology website increased. And that the Anons were like having cooties. And that whenever "we" (as in Scientologists -- make that past tense for me) were expanding and being successful then the the SPs would scream. And that OSA really kicks ass. :omg:

Iknowtoomuch

Gold Meritorious Patron
When I was at ASHO and there were protests, as you probably saw, there were white curtains over the windows. We were told not to look out as we should not grant beingness to the Anons. Also, we were told that every time Anons protested, more Scientologists were created because traffic to the Scientology website increased. And that the Anons were like having cooties. And that whenever "we" (as in Scientologists -- make that past tense for me) were expanding and being successful then the the SPs would scream. And that OSA really kicks ass. :omg:

Welcome to ESMB!!

I couldn't even talk to a Scientology friend of mine as all she could do was talk about how bad they are.

Panda Termint

Cabal Of One
To answer your question; Does anyone know what's being said in the orgs about Anonymous?

The Exec Strata are saying, "What the fuck?"

The Slaves are saying, "What the....??? FUCK!!!"

bluewiggirl

Patron Meritorious
The rumor that we're getting paid $50 (or 50 pounds in the UK) has spread to pretty much everyone and seems to be generally accepted as fact.

I want my checks :(

18 monthly raids in Boston, 2 monthly raids in CT, 1 monthly raid in NYC, 1 megaraid in DC, 1 CCHR in Boston, 1 CCHR in CT, 1 stress test in Boston ...... 25 x $50=$1250 ...... do I get bonuses for flyer designs and videos too?

Species8472

Patron with Honors
Don't talk to them.

The usual message. This is what I heard.

They are told not to talk to the Anons.

They are being paid - each protestor is just a brain-dead college student collecting $50 for turning up. Of course, who pays the money - they don't have any specific answer, just the usual crap about psychs, drug companies and SPs.

They are told to Flourish and Prosper, and let OSA deal with it (who just take photos of the anons)

I heard that the ED of one org got really sick and put it down to the Anon protests going on outside.

I was in the Org once when the protests were going on, the public were mainly curious I think, the protest seemed colourful, quite cheerful, not at all threatening - now if they'd gone for a Jason mask instead of that big-grin V mask ....

MrNobody

Who needs merits?
Just quoting from this post from over at WWP:

From WWP said:
We heard the usual, from beeing hooligans, sons of Bankers (WTF?), beeing paid by the pharma industry, or beeing paid by scientology to put pressure on the Members to give the scilon Management Moar money ... (did I hear some doubt on the management?)

:D

byte301

Crusader
I love that line about anons EXPANDING scientology. hahaha

Yeah, just look around your org, scilons. See any expansion going on? No? Didn't think so.:p

My cooties can beat up your BT's any day of the week. :yes:

I think they are told that the anon protesters are insane and stuck in an electronic incident or some batshit crazy nonsense to that effect, followed by fake laughter.

scientrollogy

Patron with Honors
are there grades of explaination - like do PC's get a different answer to high level OT's? "an electronic incident" sounds highly OT while "big pharma" sounds like.. well.. conspiracy theories

hasn't DM issued an "official" explaination?

MrNobody

Who needs merits?
are there grades of explaination - like do PC's get a different answer to high level OT's? "an electronic incident" sounds highly OT while "big pharma" sounds like.. well.. conspiracy theories

Some "electronic incidents" can probably be found in some of scn's "scripture", but I guess what you mean stems from here: http://forum.exscn.net/showpost.php?p=289718&postcount=1

Crikey, "This video has been removed due to terms of use violation." I should have downloaded it when it was stil available :(

However, I doubt DM will ever release an official explanation, because it would largely discredit him later, after he had been proven wrong. I'm assuming that he still has enough brain cells left to see that. I might be wrong.

Tiger Lily

Gold Meritorious Patron

I think there's some policy about not putting "entheta" on the "powerful" CofS comm lines. I've never known anything negatve to be said unless it's communicated in terms of a "win" for Scientology e.g. "The lawsuit was dismissed due to lack of evidence" or "the IRS realized we were a church after all and gave us tax exemption".

So I don't think you'd hear an "official explanation" for fear of "polluting" the comm lines and strengthening the entheta.

But I'd bet money that there are grades of explanation for OT's who understand the "real" cause of aberration and suppression.

-TL

scientrollogy

Patron with Honors

MrNobody

Who needs merits?
you mean http://fairgamestop.org/downloads/conversation_with_a_scientologist_22_08_2009.mpg and it IS available??? <grins @ OSA>

re: nutty george the raving OT8.. his ability to reference an electronic incident surely is an OT Powah? like someone on early courses won't have heard that expression? but then there's Marcabia

Thanks man:coolwink:

I only piddle in low voltage / low frequency electronics, I haz no incidents. How much OT Powah would be needed for an incident? Hopefully not > 9000, that surely would be dangerous. :omg: :run: :run:

Carmel

Crusader
I don't know all that's been said about Anonymous, but I do know that the staff and crew in Sydney have the concept that they are an "organised" group, under a 'chain of command', just like they themselves are within the CofS.

They do believe too, that they have reason to "fear" them. They don't just consider them cyber terriorists, but rather people who are capable of 'actual' terrorist acts.

In the last 12 months, I've probably spent as much time discussing and/or disabusing Scios of false info on Anon, as I have about the CofS.

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
The rumor that we're getting paid $50 (or 50 pounds in the UK) has spread to pretty much everyone and seems to be generally accepted as fact.

I want my checks :(

18 monthly raids in Boston, 2 monthly raids in CT, 1 monthly raid in NYC, 1 megaraid in DC, 1 CCHR in Boston, 1 CCHR in CT, 1 stress test in Boston ...... 25 x $50=$1250 ...... do I get bonuses for flyer designs and videos too?

Reminds me of the OSA campiagns about posters on ARS back in the mid nineties - almost word for word. Was always on the lookout for a paycheck coming my way...

MrNobody

Who needs merits?
I don't know all that's been said about Anonymous, but I do know that the staff and crew in Sydney have the concept that they are an "organised" group, under a 'chain of command', just like they themselves are within the CofS.

They do believe too, that they have reason to "fear" them. They don't just consider them cyber terriorists, but rather people who are capable of 'actual' terrorist acts.

In the last 12 months, I've probably spent as much time discussing and/or disabusing Scios of false info on Anon, as I have about the CofS.

Thanks for your hard work, Carmel, and I hope a lot of the information you provide gets through to them.:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

MrNobody

Who needs merits?
Reminds me of the OSA campiagns about posters on ARS back in the mid nineties - almost word for word. Was always on the lookout for a paycheck coming my way...

I was lurking in ARS back then, but then I gave up, because it was almost impossible to come up with an effective filter strategy to make this mess readable. I guess I had 50% of the posters killfiled, and still found it unreadable. Too much hassle to find out if a post was from a genuine poster or from a fake.