What's new

Does Anyone Need Work?

MrX

Patron
I am looking to begin hiring some remote staff for a variety of positions from management to pr, even web design, internet marketing, etc. Benefits are good pay, ability to work remotely, performance bonuses, and the best one of all: Training. While you work for me on X tasks, you can be learning how to advanced skills such as Internet Multimedia, Web Design, Graphic Design, Search Engine Marketing, Management, Finance, etc. at the same time through a membership we have with an online library of learning resources.

Please PM me with your qualifications. You may ask why I am posting this here? I know one thing. Those who were able to dedicate themselves to scientology as many of you have, all have a common trait, and that is dedication. I need dedicated, self-motivated people who are hungry for success. This isn't some "opportunity" or something like that, this is a true-blue request to hire motivated individuals. I would also be interested in knowing what qualifications/duties you did while on Staff in Scientology, if you were on staff at all, it may help me better understand where I could place you in my company, and what you are capable of.

Thanks everyone. Looking forward to speaking with some of you.

MrX

Patron
A Person. A Long Time Lurker. A Business Owner. Someone who wants to help, and at the same time knows that ex-scientologists are a dedicated group of people to something they believe in. I want to hire a few good people to help grow my company, who can share a similar dedication to their job that they did to Scientology. Good Pay, Ability to Work Remotely, and Further Skill Training.

Only for the right people. I don't need to know your name, just tell me about your skills, etc. to the best of your ability.

pebbles

Patron with Honors
Mr X

Umm...
I think it's great that you are posting here, but you surely must know that being able to research a company before applying to work there... is important. Your offers to help- if genuine- are appreciated, however if they are genuine...why be so secretive?

Most of our identities are well known...why isn't yours? Can you clear that up? Maybe...contact a well known critic like Tory or Mark (who KNOW those in need of help.)

MrX

Patron
To be COMPLETELY honest, I will eventually disclose my identity and my companies identity with those individuals I communicate further with. I Do not want ANY trouble with any Scientology-related staff who may patrol this forum looking for people like me who are trying to help ex-scientologists and offer them opportunities.

pebbles

Patron with Honors
BTW

Anonomary- you are great.
Mr. X
One more thing...quite a few Ex's hang out at Why We Protest.

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/

You should put your offer there! Quite a dedicated group. You could help so many (and THEY could put you in touch with those needing assistance- should you chose to forgo the Tori, Mark, 900+ critic route.)
My bestest to you.
And.....THANKS!

pebbles

Patron with Honors
Great!

Click on the WWP link. There are so MANY ex's there with amazing computer skills. Top notch! Please tell them Pebbles sent you. I'll vouch AND you'll get GREAT help!

I would also be interested in knowing what qualifications/duties you did while on Staff in Scientology, if you were on staff at all, it may help me better understand where I could place you in my company, and what you are capable of.

Thanks everyone. Looking forward to speaking with some of you.

Are you a OSA joke?

Lynn Fountain Campbell

Silver Meritorious Patron
FWIW, I pm'd him, asking what he thought would be a good first step for somebody just getting out of the S.O., and he never answered me back.

Lynn

I was just looking at this, and I really can't see it.

Okay, for MrX, if you want people on here to trust you, you are NOT going to ask for personal information (such as their positions on staff, which can be traced back to them IF they didn't want their identities out) while promoting some unknown secret (resembles too closely of a certain cult that was promoting an unknown secret) while giving no details about yourself. It's a hard thing to be okay with; especially after what a lot of the people in here have had to endure, it's always safe to be cautious.

I'm not saying you're OSA, but it's a very easy thing to assume from a secretive person asking for information. Also, former staff members are used to below average pay and conditions, so it is easy to think that you are just trying to get away with a scam by offering something much better than what someone had in the past, but below the conditions someone else might desire.

Like I said, I'm not here to make these assumptions, but you need to know who it is you're talking to and how you're coming off. More info.

tamphex

Patron
A Person. A Long Time Lurker. A Business Owner. Someone who wants to help, and at the same time knows that ex-scientologists are a dedicated group of people to something they believe in. I want to hire a few good people to help grow my company, who can share a similar dedication to their job that they did to Scientology. Good Pay, Ability to Work Remotely, and Further Skill Training.

Only for the right people. I don't need to know your name, just tell me about your skills, etc. to the best of your ability.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grammar

"Good Pay, Ability to Work Remotely, and Further Skill Training" Right. A business owner. Nice sentence structure, Mr Business Owner. What are you? 14 years old?

MrX

Patron
I can tell that many of you have obviously had some bad experiences. I am not asking what EXACTLY you did on staff, just what SKILLS you did or learned while on Staff. I just Google'd OSA, and No, I am not OSA. Let me provide some additional information...

I am not affiliated with the CoS in ANY WAY, SHAPE, or FORM. Neither is my company. We are a Web Ventures Company (small <10 employees) that specializes in the Development of Online Business, Internet Marketing, Etc. We are a Limited Liability Corporation. I am looking for people to help direct projects, and if the experience is there, to handle project development. I will be MORE THAN HAPPY to discuss further details with those who have PM'd me, as I already have with Emma (Site Administrator) and numerous others. I am not here on some secret mission, I am only here because from a business perspective, ex-scientologists have a track record of dedication, and that is what my business needs to continue to grow, dedicated people.