What's new

Does Anyone Need Work?

The Great Zorg

Gold Meritorious Patron
I'd jump at the chance, but, unfortunately I'm tied up waiting for Mr. Lumumbo Quasaminine Esq. to wire me the details of my inheritance from his sainted aunt Betsy. It's taking a while, but you have to make allowances for business dealings in Nigeria.
Zinj
:hysterical:
Herr UberCynicMiester Zinj: you ARE one funny guy. I was reading this thread and doing the suspicion thing, "oh yeah", "sure, sure".. etc. Then out of the blue was your Nigerian response. Funny stuff.:lol:

To everyone who has actually given me a chance, I do appreciate it. I have responded to some of your PM's, and I have 5-6 to respond to this evening. Some of you look VERY qualified in the IT field, and that is EXACTLY what I was hoping for.

I came here only because I knew ex-scientologists would have the trait of dedication, which is a core trait of any great employee for a company. I don't believe in slave labor, or any of that horse shit. Anyone I may hire here from the forum will be paid what they are worth, just as I expect my clients to my company for what it's worth. No MLM, nothing like that. This is a solid request for hiring people either part-time or full-time if possible who QUALIFY.

I left the WWP forum, because it seems that there is too many conspiracy theorists over there. I've been called OSA, I've been called a government spy, I've been called a troll, I've been called everything. In reality, I own a business, and I am trying to hire people, period.

When, or IF, I hire someone from this forum, I will let them come on back here and describe their dealings in working with me, they can even list their pay, it doesn't matter to me.

Right now, I'm really trying to hire a Project Manager. Someone dedicated who can help me get my projects done.

If you haven't noticed, people were commenting on those types of things here before you ever went to WWP because you have given us nothing that makes us believe you are legitimate. Why are you not telling us your name or company? You expect people to throw themselves into a strange unknown darkness that claims to present benefits without specifically explaining how one is to go about getting them? No one has any idea what this business is or why they would want to work for it.

Typically, in a job interview, the employer asks things such as why the applicant chose their company and asks what they could bring to said company.

Applicants SHOULD have a reason for applying to that company and should be free to research it before doing so.

The fact that you refuse to present any information makes you suspicious. End of story. WWP just called you out on it and tends to joke about some of their "conspiracy theories", but other than that, people there and here have enough reason to suspect you, and you have given them NO reason to trust you besides stating:

And if it Helps to show that I am not affiliated with scientology...

Down with Xenu!!
Darth Vader (Or actually, better yet, The Emporer) would Kick Xenu's Ass.

Xenu and David Miscavige are Secret Lovers. I think David Miscavige is a small, ugly man who should be put in prison???

Anything else I can say??????

Oh yes, that is a perfectly reasonable cause for us to trust you (and to take you seriously?)

Also, as someone above mentioned, you read Blown for Good and you still had to google what OSA was?
Sounds something like this (start at 0:40 and go until 1:23):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tG2ug3acXok

Emma

Con te partirò
Administrator
To anyone who PMed "Mr X" please DO NOT engage with him or give out your personal details.

I won't reveal how I found him (this will alert him and stop him from making the same mistake again) but he lives in Clearwater Florida and is listed ALL OVER the internet on "Riff Off Report" type sites for being a scam artist.

I'm not sure if he's a Scientologist or whether living in Clearwater he sees the gullability in Scientologists and wants to exploit that. Either way he's a man to be avoided.

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Some very interesting elements running through this thread.

Not only is it for certain Caveat Emptor is especially important on the internet as zinjifar would say, 'on the internet know one knows you are a dog,' and now Zinj with valid reason has added of a certain ilk of Nigeria

But additionally there is a similar element of fear just by being on the board, let alone speaking out against the CoS, just as if one ridden up in a police car to visit Don Corleone. Even Mr X, assuming he is straight up, could also be influenced by this societal oppression created by the Cult of Scientology.

Just a comment on how the cult scientology has harmed our society by it's uncharitable behaviour.

anonyvix

Patron
Frankly I think this is an insult to ex-scientologists. Your good will, desire to help and other good qualities were shamelessly abused to the detriment of yourselves and others. Now MrX seems to be suggesting you'd be ready and willing to bend over and take it again.

Your dedication to scientology was really your desire to believe despite evidence to the contrary that what you were doing was right. I'd like to think you're better people than to fall for that kind of thing again, that you have come through the mangle better, wiser and a whole lot stronger.

KnightVision

Gold Meritorious Patron
To anyone who PMed "Mr X" please DO NOT engage with him or give out your personal details.

I won't reveal how I found him (this will alert him and stop him from making the same mistake again) but he lives in Clearwater Florida and is listed ALL OVER the internet on "Riff Off Report" type sites for being a scam artist.

I'm not sure if he's a Scientologist or whether living in Clearwater he sees the gullability in Scientologists and wants to exploit that. Either way he's a man to be avoided.

Ahmen.. The very title of this thread 'told me', right off the bat, that this was a 99 percent-er for sure just bull kaka.

Last edited:

Balthasar

Patron Meritorious
To everyone who has actually given me a chance, I do appreciate it. I have responded to some of your PM's, and I have 5-6 to respond to this evening. Some of you look VERY qualified in the IT field, and that is EXACTLY what I was hoping for.

I came here only because I knew ex-scientologists would have the trait of dedication, which is a core trait of any great employee for a company. I don't believe in slave labor, or any of that horse shit. Anyone I may hire here from the forum will be paid what they are worth, just as I expect my clients to my company for what it's worth. No MLM, nothing like that. This is a solid request for hiring people either part-time or full-time if possible who QUALIFY.

I left the WWP forum, because it seems that there is too many conspiracy theorists over there. I've been called OSA, I've been called a government spy, I've been called a troll, I've been called everything. In reality, I own a business, and I am trying to hire people, period.

When, or IF, I hire someone from this forum, I will let them come on back here and describe their dealings in working with me, they can even list their pay, it doesn't matter to me.

Right now, I'm really trying to hire a Project Manager. Someone dedicated who can help me get my projects done.

You must be really desperate, mate!
You are certainly not running a successful company, that's given!
You wouldn't have time for silly "recruitments threads" like this.
You would have already a proper Human Resources department or otherwise be organised.
You are a dreamer.
Try to become successful first in whatever you are doing.
Once you arrive there, good people turn up by themselves.
So you will excuse me.
I'll have to work.
And so should you.

The Great Zorg

Gold Meritorious Patron
:confused2:

This thread had all the bells and whistles of a scam right from the very first listing.:omg:

I'm surprised that he wasn't blocked right from the get-go.:confused2:

Does this site not have a new member approval policy?:confused2:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but there seems to be a lot of newbies answering to this post or leaving comments.:confused2:

:confused2:

MrX

Patron
I got tons of PM's, have not been able to respond to all of them... Yet.

I am just going to go ahead and leave this forum as well, there is just too much here now that would make the finding of a couple of good people as effective as I had hoped. Yes, I have rip off reports, they are old, and if they are fully read, I tried to resolve them in the rebuttals area to the best of my ability. A lot of companies have them, that is what happens when a business is public, and someone gets angry or upset over a mis-understanding.

I used my REAL NAME, and my PERSONAL e-mail to register here... That's how Emma found the reports. If I was trying to hide or be secretive... Why would I have done that? Even I know people can use Google.

Good Luck to Everyone =) I wish all of you the best.

bluewiggirl

Patron Meritorious
I got tons of PM's, have not been able to respond to all of them... Yet.

I am just going to go ahead and leave this forum as well, there is just too much here now that would make the finding of a couple of good people as effective as I had hoped. Yes, I have rip off reports, they are old, and if they are fully read, I tried to resolve them in the rebuttals area to the best of my ability. A lot of companies have them, that is what happens when a business is public, and someone gets angry or upset over a mis-understanding.

I used my REAL NAME, and my PERSONAL e-mail to register here... That's how Emma found the reports. If I was trying to hide or be secretive... Why would I have done that? Even I know people can use Google.

So, what you're saying is people responded to your request and you can't be bothered to sift through the responses to find worthwhile candidates? Yeah, good luck with that whole "running a business" thing, buddy. You clearly have the right mindset for it. :eyeroll:

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire

A good way of not being secretive is to use your real name in the post too. :)

Paul

EDIT: I just posted on the other MrX thread. I'm not at all convinced MrX is a bad guy.

Last edited:

yon8008

Patron with Honors
So, what you're saying is people responded to your request and you can't be bothered to sift through the responses to find worthwhile candidates? Yeah, good luck with that whole "running a business" thing, buddy. You clearly have the right mindset for it. :eyeroll:

Gearing up a business is way harder than most people have any idea of. Those who have tried it know. Anyone in a real business will applaud the efforts of anyone else to attempt it. Business is the voluntary creation of values for the purpose of exchanging them with others on a voluntary basis.

Whether it takes 5 days or 5 weeks for MrX to get through the PMs, he is likely still doing more good than ill. Contrast: a budding businessman who may have slow service or face unexpected surprises and be unable to deliver on time - with - the government which uses threat of force to fund the pet projects of politicians the country over.

The easiest way to fund any project is to walk a bag from house to house with a gun in your hand asking for 'your fair share', and have the police behind you in full support of your actions.

Business is the noble action of engaging potential customers with advertising, marketing, and voluntary transactions. Every Businessman gets better and better at delivering more value for less cost with every transaction.

I don't know MrX or anything about him - but to vilify a businessman or a budding business based on hearsay is to attack the only true value creators of our society.

I applaud the efforts of every businessman who starts out as lazy computer junky/couch potato and progressively improves his operation to become a value creator. That is Heroism! That is Victory! Take as long as you want, every value creator is a hero in my book! The alternative would be to still be sitting on the couch.

bluewiggirl

Patron Meritorious

I mocked him for showing up here, doing a piss poor job of marketing himself, then running away before even bothering to go through the people who were interested.

I know running a business is tough shit, I'm self employed at the moment. Now kindly get off your high horse, it's just words on the internet.

yon8008

Patron with Honors
I mocked him for showing up here, doing a piss poor job of marketing himself, then running away before even bothering to go through the people who were interested.

I know running a business is tough shit, I'm self employed at the moment. Now kindly get off your high horse, it's just words on the internet.

Hopefully he will learn from his poor marketing and your fierce rebuke and improve next time.

If on the other hand you squashed the dreams of a would be value creator you have indirectly injured everyone! Imagine the wonderful values that you are creating, not being created, not reaching your customers, because someone crushed your dreams! It would be a tragedy!

"You need 'thick skin' if you're going to stay in business" - unfortunately it's true. Think of all of the people that accept stagnate routine rut jobs because the pain and fear and effort to start their own dream job is just too great. Think of how much happier the world would be if more people WERE like YOU, able to create their own dream jobs! Why make it harder for them by vilifying their efforts?

What do you get out of seeing him injured? Help him improve if you see a way to do so, suddenly you have made a new friend and a new business partner.

----------------------
For anyone looking to start their own business, this write up may be helpful: http://www.forum.exscn.net/showpost.php?p=379047

yon8008

Patron with Honors

It's not just words on the internet. This is the only real war on planet earth: The Value Creators vs The Value Destroyers.

Value Destroyers seek to crush the hopes and dreams of others - to keep them enslaved - to keep them performing menial tasks that enrich their masters.

Value Creators seek open ended opportunities for all life.

Competition is fierce. Value Destroyers wish it was easier, wish to injure the competition, wish to keep others from selling in their market, wish to win through destructions.

Value Creators lift up others in partnerships and friendships. Never wish that competition was less intense, instead, a value creator will work to make him or herself better - more competitive.

Don't be a Value Destroying Tonya Harding: attacking your competition with force and violence and vilification and emotionally damaging suppressive 'words on the internet'.

"Get Off Your High Horse?" is this a subtly invalidative evasion of responsibility for being wrong and being called out on it? It's a lot harder to say, "I guess I got on the band wagon."

We're all free to change our positions, change our viewpoints, improve our business, admit our faults, improve our marketing, improve ourselves. As we do, we win! And so does everybody else!

The Only One, however, can't. The Only One is too weak and too scared to face up to the light of honesty, take a suggestion or a situation and grow from it.

I can turn every experience, every situation to the maximum benefit of all concerned. No need to ever feel bad. Just use more creativity. And don't let anyone with less creativity or less vision stop you. If you give up, we all die a little. If you don't, we all win.

FYI: I always make a special note to give my business to those that stand up for honesty and the principles of free competition. I bend over backwards to defend budding entrepreneurs. And now I have many very rich friends.

Type4_PTS

Diamond Invictus SP
This is the only real war on planet earth: The Value Creators vs The Value Destroyers.

Yon, If that were true, how would you know which side of this war Mr. X resides on? There are many small buisnessmen out there who ARE Con-Artists. It's our responsibility to make this determination prior to helping such an individual, yet impossible if he doesn't provide US any information about him or his company.
If he's a good guy and an ethical buisnessman there are ways he can recruit here at ESMB without raising suspicion.
But his words up to this point cannot help but draw the types of responses that he is getting. Claiming that he's read BFG's book yet having to google the term "OSA" to know whether or not he is OSA?
Seems like a large Red Flag if you ask me.