What's new

Doing my "No Doubt" formula..

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
well you may want to approach your journey with the idea that you don't actually know all the answers - doubt is a very good word to start with. If you have been involved since you were a nipper then there are going to be a lot of things that you now take for granted which may turn out to be totally incorrect.

I am kind of interested in the "Illuminati and Zionist "Implanters" " meme comes from. Who are these people? How did you learn of them? Where do these super secret conspirators live and do their evil work? In what way do they do it? What *is* a Zionist Implanter?

You might want to read books of Hubbard's life - "Bare Faced Messiah" and Lawrence Wright's "Going Clear" both are well researched and well written and start to get some persepctive on the man who's insanity is part of the reason you are here writing.

You might want to read books of Hubbard's life - "Bare Faced Messiah" and Lawrence Wright's "Going Clear" both are well researched and well written and start to get some persepctive on the man who's insanity is part of the reason you are here writing.[/QUOTE]

I could not have said it better!! Also, you can read "Blown for Good" by Jefferson Hawkins for an idea of Sea Org life. Janet Reitman wrote a book "Inside Scientology" which will give you a very good picture of how Tom Cruise got regged!! :omg:

In present time

Gold Meritorious Patron
Speaking of Jefferson Hawkins, you might want to read

Counterfeit Dreams by Jefferson Hawkins.
yes! all of these books are great. but jeffs book really touched me in a way the others didn't. he is such a beautiful soul. and blown for good by marc headley is hella fun, how he managed that while also capturing the complete fucked up-ed-ness of life at the int base, i will never know.

jeffstone, i spent a good many years myself thinking that the great gift ron had given us had been altered and hijacked by es-pees. it seemed the only logical explaination. well, once i found esmb (i wish i had found it years earlier!) the truth was slowly revealed.

you're really lucky, because of all these great books to choose from and the internets. i left during the great exodus in the early to mid 80's.
it was really rough because you basically just had to walk away from your friends, without any way to meet new ones or hook up with other exes. got to admit, this subject it a hard one for a never in to wrap their head around.

welcome to our onion peeling party!

Last edited:
well you may want to approach your journey with the idea that you don't actually know all the answers - doubt is a very good word to start with. If you have been involved since you were a nipper then there are going to be a lot of things that you now take for granted which may turn out to be totally incorrect.

I am kind of interested in where the "Illuminati and Zionist "Implanters" " meme comes from. Who are these people? How did you learn of them? Where do these super secret conspirators live and do their evil work? In what way do they do it? What *is* a Zionist Implanter?

You might want to read books of Hubbard's life - "Bare Faced Messiah" and Lawrence Wright's "Going Clear" both are well researched and well written and start to get some perspective on the man who's insanity is part of the reason you are here writing.

That's just my opine on whole track "Space Opera" types. I created the idea of "Implanters" from thewhole track (and in P.T) who have made us what we are today.
The org. says it's the Psychs. I associate Zionist and the like (illuminati, etc) as "Implanters"
Basically turning us into robots and mindless slaves.
I ran a lot of track in session. In book one and metered with a class 5 auditor. There were plenty of implant incidents there.

The org i left a few years ago had a few of them in control. I could tell who they were. They are fascinated with the whole "P.R" thing.
It rules their very being.
They have that crazed yet socially adept look to them. The "Snake Eyes" as I call them. Shifty, with constant covert planning going on in their banks.
Of course, being an ethics bait myself, I could reveal nothing in session for fear of getting cast out or barred from future auditing.
It matters naught now. I got myself in too much trouble and am not allowed auditing anyway.

Yes, in fact, there are more Scientologist's sitting on the fence waiting for Miscavige to "get his ethics in" or just not telling anyone they are really out than there are active Scientologist's. 10,000,000 Scientologists across the globe? Well, count them in your City...and times that by the number of Cities there is an Org = certainty. :yes:

Well, count the number of people showing up for major events. L.A and Flag have the most I would guess.
I figured a few hundred showed up at my org.

Udarnik

Gold Meritorious Patron
I'm curious as to who these "Zionists" are. I mean, Herzl's Zionist movement was aimed at establishing a Jewish State. That exists, and today we call those Zionists "Israelis". If you mean the Haredi Jews, I was standing on Mt. Zion itself a few weeks ago, and I can assure those guys barely even control the Western Wall where they have legislative authority to do so.

If you mean anyone Jewish in a position of power, then the case starts to get a little dodgy that Zionism exists today. And if you mean something like the Protocols...

I'm curious as to who these "Zionists" are. I mean, Herzl's Zionist movement was aimed at establishing a Jewish State. That exists, and today we call those Zionists "Israelis". If you mean the Haredi Jews, I was standing on Mt. Zion itself a few weeks ago, and I can assure those guys barely even control the Western Wall where they have legislative authority to do so.

If you mean anyone Jewish in a position of power, then the case starts to get a little dodgy that Zionism exists today. And if you mean something like the Protocols...

Well, at the Org. I was in, mostly Jews ran it. Jews got O.T. levels and Bridge. Mostly Jewish women went up the bridge.
I have this idea, from getting auditing, that Jews are implanters on the whole track.
Maybe not all of them, some of the Jews are victims themselves.
I see a lot of stuff online about Zionist and did my own "A=A" on it.
I could be wrong, but it makes sense to me

Udarnik

Gold Meritorious Patron
One truism we use in clinical science that will help you make a lot of headway out of SCN-think:

The plural of anecdote is not data.

Gadfly

Crusader
Well, at the Org. I was in, mostly Jews ran it. Jews got O.T. levels and Bridge. Mostly Jewish women went up the bridge.
I have this idea, from getting auditing, that Jews are implanters on the whole track.

Mmmm, let's see?

Who was that really big FSM in LA? Oh, that's right, Barry Klein.

Let's name a few long time big Flag regges. Fred Schwartz. His brother, Louis Schwartz ("may the Schwartz be with you" - Spaceballs). A very good Flag Tours reg was Mike Fine. Geez, they are all . . . Jewish!!!!!! :duh:

What does THAT mean?

Guess what? It means NOTHING!

I very much doubt that ANY of them went home at night and reported to their "Jewish seniors" located at the Supreme Council of
the Elders of Zion. :biggrin:

In fact, last I heard, Fred Schwartz was in "the Hole".

Note: Hubbard was very correct when he said that a "thetan can entertain ANY significance". In simple terms, that means that a person can basically have just about ANYTHING "make sense". Scientology is largely about "making sense of nonsense". One MUST get very good at that to stick with Scientology. For example, there has never been an OT produced by Scientology since it began, yet Scientologists continue to believe/imagine that "the state of OT is REAL". See? THAT is making sense of nonsense. The obvious and clear evidence contradicts the crazy beliefs and ideas.

What you said above seems to me to continue along that same sort of path of . . . . . careless thought processes. :confused2:

Yes, there is MUCH online about conspiracy theories. But guess what again? Not everything you read on the Internet is true! :no: :coolwink:

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Mmmm, let's see?

Who was that really big FSM in LA? Og, that's right, Barry Klein.

Let's name a few long time big Flag regges. Fred Schwartz. His brother, Louis Schwartz ("may the Schwartz be with you" - Spaceballs). A very good Flag Tours reg was Mike Fine. Geez, there are all . . . Jewish!!!!!! :duh:

What does THAT mean?

Guess what? It means NOTHING!

I very much doubt that ANY of them went home at night and reported to their "Jewish seniors" located at the Supreme Council of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion. :biggrin:

In fact, last I heard, Fred Schwartz was having in "the Hole".

Note: Hubbard was very correct when he said that a "thetan can entertain ANY significance". In simple terms, that means that a person can basically have just about ANYTHING "make sense". Scientology is largely about "making sense of nonsense". One MUST get very good at that to stick with Scientology. For example, there has never been an OT produced by Scientology since it began, yet Scientologists continue to believe/imagine that "the state of OT is REAL". See? THAT is making sense of nonsense. The obvious and clear evidence contradicts the crazy beliefs and ideas.

What you said above seems to me to continue along that same sort of path of . . . . . careless thought processes. :confused2:

I can't wait until the book "The HOLE" comes out and then the movie. At least one of those people can escape, can't they? I would love to be a Oat Tee Fly on the wall in the HOLE so I could film the goings on there and let the world see how ethical and humane Scientology really is!!

Well, here's some of where I get my ideas about Zionist and the like and Scn. :
1006036_581198618584969_1020950701_n.jpg

1012446_581207335250764_496319763_n.jpg

Excerpted from the article:
"N.A.A.C.P Award. Notice the pyramid and the united nation/freemasonic wheat logo included! The naacp is a hate group that is supposed to be about helping the "colored" people but it was started by a bunch of "noncolored" people and is controlled by "zionists" people. The entire point of this group is to cause division and this is why it was promoted so hard after they killed Malcolm X and Martin Luther King Jr. if you notice messy Jessie Jackson the one behind kings death with the fbi is always promoted by the naacp just like Al Sharrpton and Louis Farakhan the one behind Malcolm X's death. All three of these men are 33rd degree freemasons and working with the elite. Furthermore, if you notice the NAACP promotes Nelson Mendela the 33rd degree knight of malta and apart of the Jesuit order. The naacp was founded upon the "Rockefeller Nego Studies" and was founded by mostly high level freemasons and occultist. This is why you see them pushing the Trayvon Martin case so hard to create divisons. No one talks about how hard they pushed to get the puppet Obama into office and how he was awarded the nobel peace prize and is has killed MILLIONS of arabs, muslims, christians and worked against the "colors" of the people around the world. This organization is nothing more than a front for the freemasons to cause divison and is alligned with the Nation of Islam ran by Far a Con, the KKK, Black Nationalist movements, Aryan Nation and most other groups that promote hatred. Their speakers and leaders have no problem working with each other. Case in point Muhammad Ali speaking at KKK rallies in front of thousands of "whites" that hated "blacks". They knew Ali was sent by the Nation of Islam and they promoted him and tried to make Frazier look like an "uncle sam" or traitor to his people when he was the real deal. "

https://www.facebook.com/killuminatisoldiersnwo

Last edited:

"N.A.A.C.P Award. Notice the pyramid and the united nation/freemasonic wheat logo included! The naacp is a hate group that is supposed to be about helping the "colored" people but it was started by a bunch of "noncolored" people and is controlled by "zionists" people. The entire point of this group is to cause division and this is why it was promoted so hard after they killed Malcolm X and Martin Luther King Jr. if you notice messy Jessie Jackson the one behind kings death with the fbi is always promoted by the naacp just like Al Sharrpton and Louis Farakhan the one behind Malcolm X's death. All three of these men are 33rd degree freemasons and working with the elite. Furthermore, if you notice the NAACP promotes Nelson Mendela the 33rd degree knight of malta and apart of the Jesuit order. The naacp was founded upon the "Rockefeller Nego Studies" and was founded by mostly high level freemasons and occultist. This is why you see them pushing the Trayvon Martin case so hard to create divisons. No one talks about how hard they pushed to get the puppet Obama into office and how he was awarded the nobel peace prize and is has killed MILLIONS of arabs, muslims, christians and worked against the "colors" of the people around the world. This organization is nothing more than a front for the freemasons to cause divison and is alligned with the Nation of Islam ran by Far a Con, the KKK, Black Nationalist movements, Aryan Nation and most other groups that promote hatred. Their speakers and leaders have no problem working with each other. Case in point Muhammad Ali speaking at KKK rallies in front of thousands of "whites" that hated "blacks". They knew Ali was sent by the Nation of Islam and they promoted him and tried to make Frazier look like an "uncle sam" or traitor to his people when he was the real deal. "

Can you put up pics of the 10,000 other awards [STRIKE]LRH [/STRIKE] OSA got
on the 'safepointing' program?

Idle Morgue

Gold Meritorious Patron
Ok, I know the DSA watches these boards. Phuck 'em. I was involved since a young lad. My parents are still in. Technically I am still involved but growing further away every day. I know I won't be back in the folds this lifetime..lol.
No-where on the bridge, but I have done a lot of course's. Full basics, PTSP course, a few Div 6 courses and was on staff for a minute. (almost a year)
I look back on my life in Scientology and realize I was more fucked up on lines then off.
I believe the Illuminati and Zionist "Implanters" are taking over.
Any truth in LRH's tech is being used to make more money for them and they have lost sight of the data LRH wanted us to have

Before I found EXSMB - I found this site - http://www.xenu.net/archive/ronthenut/

I went Clear! :happydance:

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)

well you do not seem to have any idea what the word "zionist" means? Where the word comes from? Which org were you in that was mostly run by "jews" and why would it matter?

"mostly Jewish women went up the bridge"? really? have you LOOKED at who went up the Bridge?

You actually might want to do some real study - you don't appear to have done very much - a problem for a lot of us ex-Scientologists used to receiving "instant knowldge" from the mind of Hubbard rather than actually studying the information. I know it's hard to do and it is hard to realize that none of us instantly "know" and we have to learn.

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)

you do realize that the "article' is about as accurate as a one legged man tracing a furrow from the back of bucking bronce?

Seriously - Ali was speaking to the KKK? No he wasn't - he never did - it's total BS. Just because someone writes bullshit does not actually mean that you need to swallow it.

Come on - this is ludicrous.

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
This is a new one on me. What was "safepointing"?

Here is a quote that explains Safepointing in very simple terms.

There is an HCOPL of October I think 17th 1971 that Safepointing is made policy in the cult. I don't know if tyrant miscavige has studied it, but OSA certainly has.

===================================

quote......follows

In any area that ‪#‎scientology‬ operates they have a standard plan: Safe Point. ‪#‎Safepointing‬, as it is called. is the overt and covert actions they take to ensure there is no legal or PR threat from anyone who could affect their operations in the area.

Since ‪#‎Narconon‬ Arrowhead was to be their flagship' facility, they would have expended extra effort to do this.

The first thing done would have been compilation of lists of every local, county and state department or office or agency that could possibly have any influence. It would include any political posts as well as prosecutors, sheriffs, police, judges, etc. I mean every one. News media, local opinion leaders, everything.

Then a close evaluation of their interrelationships and who most likely could have any real influence that would affect their operations long term and short term.

The ones judged most likely are moved to the top of the list.
Then, investigations and data are gathered. Anyone in those positions and the agencies themselves are given extensive background searches, every public speech or vote on an issue is covered. The past history is collected with special attention to any alliances with 'psychs' or having any position that is against scientology or religion or new-age. Not just media, but back probably as far as high school, college, any criminal record, business dealings, etc.

Anyone who is a 'threat' is especially researched for any vulnerability to revealing past misdeeds, financial quirks, who their friends are, especially any sexual misdeeds. A plan is then worked out as to how to neutralize them if the time comes.

Anyone actively against scientology is immediately subjected to a program to neutralize them, either by creating chaos in their life by letting nasty details slip into the media, or if no vulnerabilities can be found, by manufacturing one using setups, which can be used as blackmail or by creating enough uproar to get them removed.

Anyone neutral or positive is also subjected to efforts to align them with scientology such as tours, presentations, getting them on committees for public works, showing them how vulture ministers help people, etc. Basically a very good dog-and-pony show that pre-disposes them to like and support NN and scn.

They will help with community clean up and improvement programs that are the favorite project of officials in order to establish themselves in their minds as good. They do this with police and fire depts especially.

They might for instance sponsor feel-good legislation that a target can get behind and maneuvered into authoring for political points.
It is usually not on the level of bribes. They are looking for a long term, very hard to change, viewpoint that scn and NN are "good and should be supported". They seek to establish so much "good will" and "valuable asset to the community" viewpoints that anyone attacking them is considered crazy.

Another covert activity is to get scientologists or other assets into jobs and volunteer positions in the community so they have a finger on anything that might be occuring. They really want a well briefed OSA activities scientologist to become advisor and trusted confidant to any person with power.

When these main targets are established and they feel they can handle any serious threat by either getting the person bringing the threat to back off, or removed from their position, or the person who would do the investigation, arresting or prosecuting to just not even consider believing anything bad about scientology, then the "safepointing" is done. It is in normal operation.

Then, it becomes a continuous, maintained activity as people come and go. Newly elected, retiring, new appointments, all are kept up with. Even for a small org, the amount of effort expended on this would boggle.

For a national facility like NN Arrowhead, it is probably well nigh unbelievable.

So when you see investigations that take too long and officials that do things that don't make sense, that say things that don't fit with their job, or don't do their expected job when it comes to scientology, you are seeing 'safepointing' at work.”
-Michael Leonard Tilse

well you do not seem to have any idea what the word "zionist" means? Where the word comes from? Which org were you in that was mostly run by "jews" and why would it matter?

"mostly Jewish women went up the bridge"? really? have you LOOKED at who went up the Bridge?

You actually might want to do some real study - you don't appear to have done very much - a problem for a lot of us ex-Scientologists used to receiving "instant knowldge" from the mind of Hubbard rather than actually studying the information. I know it's hard to do and it is hard to realize that none of us instantly "know" and we have to learn.

And my name and S.S# too?
I "Obnosis'ed" it at my org and in the Mag's. I saw mostly women and Jews going O.T.
Minorities and poor people stayed at the bottom of the bridge.
Rich, Jewish & Females did most of the bridge.
A lot of staff stayed on one part of the bridge for decades.
Zionist is what I use to describe the ones who infiltrated the group. I dubbed that in.
Seems to me the upper bridge is a bit cliquish.

clamicide

Gold Meritorious Patron
Here is a quote that explains Safepointing in very simple terms.

There is an HCOPL of October I think 17th 1971 that Safepointing is made policy in the cult. I don't know if tyrant miscavige has studied it, but OSA certainly has.

===================================

quote......follows

In any area that ‪#‎scientology‬ operates they have a standard plan: Safe Point. ‪#‎Safepointing‬, as it is called. is the overt and covert actions they take to ensure there is no legal or PR threat from anyone who could affect their operations in the area.

<snip>

Nice pull. That was what I had remembered it to be, but no longer have access to policy (thank goodness). I always get a bit weirded out that this stuff does still hang out in the recesses of my mind somewhere... I'd hate to think it took up the place of perfectly lovely Monty Python quotes or something. Actually, it does bother me, because I can't remember some chunks of some of my favorite novels... which I hear often happens, and that dang tripe is there.

ETA: Apologies for botching the cut and paste, and I'm trying to wrack my brain... was this a green on white or an SO ED or something... I know I freaking read it, but I just can't quite remember the context.