What's new

Doing my "No Doubt" formula..

kate8024

-deleted-
There is an HCOPL of October I think 17th 1971 that Safepointing is made policy in the cult. I don't know if tyrant miscavige has studied it, but OSA certainly has.

I looked in the Technical Bulletins Volume 7 for this which is 1970-1971 and the only things for October are:
6 Oct. Folder Error Summaries (C/S Series l9) 142
8 Oct. Persistent F/N (C/S Series 20) 144
13 Oct. Course Supervisor Corrections 146
18 Oct. Auditor’s Stats on F/N VGI 147
26 Oct. Obnosis and the Tone Scale (reissued l9 Sept. 1974) 148

Do you happen to know where this this HCO PL might be found?

http://wikileaks.org/wiki/Talk:Scientology_cult_Clear_Expansion_Committee_documents

File: CEC Directory 2002, Flag CEC, Clearwater FL.pdf
The Church of Scientology has quite a presence in a small coastal town, Clearwater Florida. This directory is a directory of the local Clearwater Scientology Clear Expansion Committee (CEC) groups. It includes the actual names of the Scientologists involved in the committee groups, their phone numbers and email addresses.

The booklet ends with one of their goals: "Scientology safe-pointed and the community reaching for L. Ron Hubbard tech to improve conditions."

Safe-pointing is a concept in Scientology related to handling attacks by enemies and by creating a public relations image that is good in the community, thus making it "safe" to continue to operate in the area. As Hubbard wrote in article "How to Handle Black Propaganda, Rumors and Whispering Campaigns":

Continuous good works and effective release of material about one's good works is vital especially in a Black Propaganda war. One cannot just fight. You are in effect advertising the other fellow when you expose him repeatedly. ... One becomes known as the fellow or company or nation that attacks. But who really is this fellow or company or nation? Pamphlets, brochures, press releases, one's own newspaper and magazine, one's own contacts with opinion leaders, these and many more, must be supplied with A COMPREHENSIBLE IDENTITY OF SELF. Distributing or using these one publicizes one's own good works. And one must also do good works. One can't just dedicate his life to eradicating the enemy, even when that is tempting. On the other hand, within the dictates of safety, one cannot hide continuously. One must, through his good works and actions at least, be visible. So a continual truthful and artful torrent of public relations pieces must occur. Then one day there is no enemy. And one's repute is high. There may be other attacks but now one can handle them as small fires and not as a whole burning forest.

clamicide

Gold Meritorious Patron
http://wikileaks.org/wiki/Talk:Scientology_cult_Clear_Expansion_Committee_documents

The Church of Scientology has quite a presence in a small coastal town, Clearwater Florida. This directory is a directory of the local Clearwater Scientology Clear Expansion Committee (CEC) groups. It includes the actual names of the Scientologists involved in the committee groups, their phone numbers and email addresses.

The booklet ends with one of their goals: "Scientology safe-pointed and the community reaching for L. Ron Hubbard tech to improve conditions."

Safe-pointing is a concept in Scientology related to handling attacks by enemies and by creating a public relations image that is good in the community, thus making it "safe" to continue to operate in the area. As Hubbard wrote in article "How to Handle Black Propaganda, Rumors and Whispering Campaigns":

Continuous good works and effective release of material about one's good works is vital especially in a Black Propaganda war. One cannot just fight. You are in effect advertising the other fellow when you expose him repeatedly. ... One becomes known as the fellow or company or nation that attacks. But who really is this fellow or company or nation? Pamphlets, brochures, press releases, one's own newspaper and magazine, one's own contacts with opinion leaders, these and many more, must be supplied with A COMPREHENSIBLE IDENTITY OF SELF. Distributing or using these one publicizes one's own good works. And one must also do good works. One can't just dedicate his life to eradicating the enemy, even when that is tempting. On the other hand, within the dictates of safety, one cannot hide continuously. One must, through his good works and actions at least, be visible. So a continual truthful and artful torrent of public relations pieces must occur. Then one day there is no enemy. And one's repute is high. There may be other attacks but now one can handle them as small fires and not as a whole burning forest.

omg, YES... for some reason or other (probably just another stat push), I did a hatting course in PR at the local org, and this was all a part of it. OMG. I'm starting to think I probably have a PhD in worthless knowledge...

dchoiceisalwaysrs

Gold Meritorious Patron
Here is a quote that explains Safepointing in very simple terms.

There is an HCOPL of October I think 17th 1971 that Safepointing is made policy in the cult. I don't know if tyrant miscavige has studied it, but OSA certainly has.

===================================

quote......follows

In any area that ‪#‎scientology‬ operates they have a standard plan: Safe Point. ‪#‎Safepointing‬, as it is called. is the overt and covert actions they take to ensure there is no legal or PR threat from anyone who could affect their operations in the area.

<snip>

Nice pull. That was what I had remembered it to be, but no longer have access to policy (thank goodness). I always get a bit weirded out that this stuff does still hang out in the recesses of my mind somewhere... I'd hate to think it took up the place of perfectly lovely Monty Python quotes or something. Actually, it does bother me, because I can't remember some chunks of some of my favorite novels... which I hear often happens, and that dang tripe is there.

ETA: Apologies for botching the cut and paste, and I'm trying to wrack my brain... was this a green on white or an SO ED or something... I know I freaking read it, but I just can't quite remember the context.

I looked in the Technical Bulletins Volume 7 for this which is 1970-1971 and the only things for October are:
6 Oct. Folder Error Summaries (C/S Series l9) 142
8 Oct. Persistent F/N (C/S Series 20) 144
13 Oct. Course Supervisor Corrections 146
18 Oct. Auditor’s Stats on F/N VGI 147
26 Oct. Obnosis and the Tone Scale (reissued l9 Sept. 1974) 148

Do you happen to know where this this HCO PL might be found?

Google can be your friend.. I haven't had any LRH material for years. But last week when I was looking for this and mentioned it on another thread I gave the 2 issues and their dates on it. Later I noticed that it was in Management Series vol 3 but forget the page.

The Wikileaks version will show up if you google Scientology safepointing. And I remember something about xenu-directory from my find last week.

kate8024

-deleted-
Google can be your friend.. I haven't had any LRH material for years. But last week when I was looking for this and mentioned it on another thread I gave the 2 issues and their dates on it. Later I noticed that it was in Management Series vol 3 but forget the page.

The Wikileaks version will show up if you google Scientology safepointing. And I remember something about xenu-directory from my find last week.

Thanks, I have googled but I haven't found an an actual HCO policy letter regarding this. I've found several other random things but none seem to mention an HCO policy letter. I believe this does exist - I'm just trying to find out where it is.

omg, YES... for some reason or other (probably just another stat push), I did a hatting course in PR at the local org, and this was all a part of it. OMG. I'm starting to think I probably have a PhD in worthless knowledge...

A PhD in scamology and BS detection. The internet internship supports it nicely!

CO2

Patron Meritorious
I believe the Illuminati and Zionist "Implanters" are taking over.
Any truth in LRH's tech is being used to make more money for them and they have lost sight of the data LRH wanted us to have

[video=youtube;lRPQSxp25z4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRPQSxp25z4[/video]

clamicide

Gold Meritorious Patron

I know it's horrible---google is normally my friend, but when it comes to Scio stuff, it actually bothers me to do that... and there are amazing people I trust here that have sifted through the links--and maybe since I've also done so many freaking papers and research on cults earlier, and am one of the few people I've met that actually did read Lifton's entire book on thought reform; so it oddly feels like work. Yeah. I'm one lazy bitch at this point.:biggrin:

DoneDeal

Patron Meritorious

That guy was a fucking lunatic. What a one'r.

Thank you for posting that, I needed the slap in the face.

Gadfly

Crusader
There is a policy in the Management Series called The Safe Point. It is HCO PL 1 APRIL 1982, PR Series 19R.

You can read about it at these links:

http://www.tep-online.info/laku/usa/reli/scien/SECRETDOX/MGMT_SERIES_1970-74.pdf

http://www.gerryarmstrong.org/50grand/cult/osa-int-ed-508r.html

http://www.btmon.com/Library_of_L_Ron_Hubbard_texts_from_Free_Zone_Scientology.torrent.html

If you search a bit on the key torrent sites, you can find just about everything ever written by Hubbard - books, policies, HCOBs, etc. For example:

http://thepiratebay.sx/torrent/4100031/

The complete OEC volumes and Management Series can all be found. You need a peer-to-peer download program such as uTorrent (which is free from their web site).

Some torrent sites:

http://h33t.com

http://thepiratebay.sx

http://isohunt.com

http://torrentcrazy.com

http://www.vitorrent.org

http://1337x.org

http://www.vitorrent.org

Last edited:

Udarnik

Gold Meritorious Patron
Ah, I knew about the policy, didn't know it was called safepointing. Guess I just proves that I am a never-in, right? :biggrin:

Now, is that award a shoop, or is it real? Did they bamboozle some local NAACP org into giving that award to Narconon or some other front group? Are there other awards like that out there? Having read multiple biographies of El Con, I got the impression that pretty much every award except for the Explorer's Club stuff, was faked.

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
And my name and S.S# too?
I "Obnosis'ed" it at my org and in the Mag's. I saw mostly women and Jews going O.T.
Minorities and poor people stayed at the bottom of the bridge.
Rich, Jewish & Females did most of the bridge.
A lot of staff stayed on one part of the bridge for decades.
Zionist is what I use to describe the ones who infiltrated the group. I dubbed that in.
Seems to me the upper bridge is a bit cliquish.

So you just glommed on to the word "Zionist" without actually knowing what it means? You sort of plucked it from some screed that you read or what?

Naah it's OK I don't need your name or SS# - it's not important. What I am interested in is how you came to your views on the jews. While I don't have a lot of time for Scientology I have never noted an undercurrent of anti-semitism in it, so you have piqued my curiosity.

In present time

Gold Meritorious Patron
Well, here's some of where I get my ideas about Zionist and the like and Scn. :
1006036_581198618584969_1020950701_n.jpg

1012446_581207335250764_496319763_n.jpg

Excerpted from the article:
"N.A.A.C.P Award. Notice the pyramid and the united nation/freemasonic wheat logo included! The naacp is a hate group that is supposed to be about helping the "colored" people but it was started by a bunch of "noncolored" people and is controlled by "zionists" people. The entire point of this group is to cause division and this is why it was promoted so hard after they killed Malcolm X and Martin Luther King Jr. if you notice messy Jessie Jackson the one behind kings death with the fbi is always promoted by the naacp just like Al Sharrpton and Louis Farakhan the one behind Malcolm X's death. All three of these men are 33rd degree freemasons and working with the elite. Furthermore, if you notice the NAACP promotes Nelson Mendela the 33rd degree knight of malta and apart of the Jesuit order. The naacp was founded upon the "Rockefeller Nego Studies" and was founded by mostly high level freemasons and occultist. This is why you see them pushing the Trayvon Martin case so hard to create divisons. No one talks about how hard they pushed to get the puppet Obama into office and how he was awarded the nobel peace prize and is has killed MILLIONS of arabs, muslims, christians and worked against the "colors" of the people around the world. This organization is nothing more than a front for the freemasons to cause divison and is alligned with the Nation of Islam ran by Far a Con, the KKK, Black Nationalist movements, Aryan Nation and most other groups that promote hatred. Their speakers and leaders have no problem working with each other. Case in point Muhammad Ali speaking at KKK rallies in front of thousands of "whites" that hated "blacks". They knew Ali was sent by the Nation of Islam and they promoted him and tried to make Frazier look like an "uncle sam" or traitor to his people when he was the real deal. "

https://www.facebook.com/killuminatisoldiersnwo
did you hear about malcom x's grandson being murdered in mexico a couple of months back? just before the trayvon stuff blew up. details are sketchy. i guess he wasn't onboard with the programme.

Udarnik

Gold Meritorious Patron
So you just glommed on to the word "Zionist" without actually knowing what it means? You sort of plucked it from some screed that you read or what?

Naah it's OK I don't need your name or SS# - it's not important. What I am interested in is how you came to your views on the jews. While I don't have a lot of time for Scientology I have never noted an undercurrent of anti-semitism in it, so you have piqued my curiosity.

Have you been reading Scientology Celebrity? There repeated bashing on the Israeli org, calling them "racist Jews" and whatnot, that makes me feel that the poster is somewhat anti-semitic. Could be Arab-American, could be disaffected, self-hating Jew, could even be a Brit, as anti-Israeli feeling there tends to unmask the old classist anti-Semitism that still lingers in that society. But the subtle repetitions jumped out at me there.

Is that a new thing?

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
Have you been reading Scientology Celebrity? There repeated bashing on the Israeli org, calling them "racist Jews" and whatnot, that makes me feel that the poster is somewhat anti-semitic. Could be Arab-American, could be disaffected, self-hating Jew, could even be a Brit, as anti-Israeli feeling there tends to unmask the old classist anti-Semitism that still lingers in that society. But the subtle repetitions jumped out at me there.

Is that a new thing?

hey thanks for the link - no I don't follow the blog. Wow that is some seriously troubled crap.

I think it is - or it may be that I have never noticed it before. I never noticed any threads of anti-semitism when I was in and I have been around online in the critic community since late 94 and have not noticed it.

Gadfly

Crusader

I agree.

The Church of Scientology has absolutely no concern for race, religion or anything else. Hubbard made it very clear, and it is strict Scientology policy, that if you HELP SCIENTOLOGY then you are A-Okay! And, if you are against Scientology, no matter your race, religion or anything else, then you are an enemy. It is that simple.

Scientology only judges people and groups on how much money, time, energy or good PR it gives them. They have no other criteria of measurement. They never have, and they never will. That is based on exact LRH policies and orders

miscaveat

Patron

Is that a new thing?

So criticizing the State of Israel or condemning anti-Arab racism amongst Jewish Israelis is now "anti-Semitism"? Do you even see the racist, bigoted irony in your speculating about the writer being an Arab-American, or a "self-hating" Jew, or Brit?

The post referred to "racist Jewish Scientologists" due to the fact that Jaffa is an Arab neighborhood and there's been reports of friction between the Arab residents and the local Scientology staffers who are all Jewish. Many of the Arabs in that neighborhood are also Christian, and Christian graves have been desecrated by Jewish hooligans, which has all been reported by the Israeli media and confirmed by the police.

The post also showed a photo of Jewish Israeli Scientology staffers mocking & disrespecting Christianity -- you may think that's alright, but Christians would find such behavior to be bigoted and disrespectful. Given that Arab Christians suffer extreme hardships & discrimination in Israel, which is legally & officially a Jewish state (thus non-Jews are legally second-class citizens) and gangs of Jewish hooligans, often ultra-orthodox youth, harass, assault, and commit various hate crimes against Arab Christians & Muslims (all of it confirmed by the media and police there), there is nothing racist or anti-Semitic about pointing these things out.

Perhaps you should study up on the situation of Palestinians & Israeli Arabs -- the UN, every single member country of the EU, and most NGOs like Amnesty & Reporters Without Borders have all condemned Israel for their racist atrocities against Palestinians & their illegal razing of Palestinian lands for Israeli settlers.

There are plenty of Israeli Jews & Jews in the diaspora who also condemn the actions of the Israeli government and the anti-Arab racism in Israeli society. Nelson Mandela didn't refer to Israel as an "apartheid" state just for kicks.

Oh, but I guess even Mandela is a racist anti-Semite. And I suppose every Jew who criticizes Israel & condemns racism in Israeli society are also all self-hating Jews.

Thanks for that bit of Orwellian irony.

Udarnik

Gold Meritorious Patron
So criticizing the State of Israel or condemning anti-Arab racism amongst Jewish Israelis is now "anti-Semitism"? Do you even see the racist, bigoted irony in your speculating about the writer being an Arab-American, or a "self-hating" Jew, or Brit?

The post referred to "racist Jewish Scientologists" due to the fact that Jaffa is an Arab neighborhood and there's been reports of friction between the Arab residents and the local Scientology staffers who are all Jewish. Many of the Arabs in that neighborhood are also Christian, and Christian graves have been desecrated by Jewish hooligans, which has all been reported by the Israeli media and confirmed by the police.

The post also showed a photo of Jewish Israeli Scientology staffers mocking & disrespecting Christianity -- you may think that's alright, but Christians would find such behavior to be bigoted and disrespectful. Given that Arab Christians suffer extreme hardships & discrimination in Israel, which is legally & officially a Jewish state (thus non-Jews are legally second-class citizens) and gangs of Jewish hooligans, often ultra-orthodox youth, harass, assault, and commit various hate crimes against Arab Christians & Muslims (all of it confirmed by the media and police there), there is nothing racist or anti-Semitic about pointing these things out.

Perhaps you should study up on the situation of Palestinians & Israeli Arabs -- the UN, every single member country of the EU, and most NGOs like Amnesty & Reporters Without Borders have all condemned Israel for their racist atrocities against Palestinians & their illegal razing of Palestinian lands for Israeli settlers.

There are plenty of Israeli Jews & Jews in the diaspora who also condemn the actions of the Israeli government and the anti-Arab racism in Israeli society. Nelson Mandela didn't refer to Israel as an "apartheid" state just for kicks.

Oh, but I guess even Mandela is a racist anti-Semite. And I suppose every Jew who criticizes Israel & condemns racism in Israeli society are also all self-hating Jews.

Perhaps you should not assume so much from an offhand comment and a tentative observation.

I have not seen a reference to Israelis on that site that does not begin with the word "Jewish", kinda like a lot of people from where I come not being able to say the word "Yankee" without the word "damn" in front of it. It sounds like an epithet. That's a pattern. One that points to Arab-American or British origin, based on common usage in those groups.

Assuming that these Scilons are trying to offend Arabs rather than Christians in general is a pretty big step, but maybe they are right. And while I think it's a dick move, a lot of Scilons think what we do here is a series of giant dick moves. no one has the right not to be offended in the public sphere.

Even if they are correct that this is a shot at Arabs and not Christians, the rabidity and repetition their posts points to someone with an emotional iron in the fire. Language usage in the site points to at least one (I suspect there is are more than one poster) being British. I've run into a fair amount of old-School anti-semitism from Brits disguised as anti-Israeli rhetoric. Americans assume "Israeli" means Jewish, and use the word "Arab-Israeli" to indicate that minority, and most Jews here, self hating or not, tend to make the same assumption. The kind of use of the word "Jewish" almost as an epithet in those posts, leads me to believe that the poster, if Jewish, has a lot of emotion in the game, hence, self-hating.

That is NOT to say that anyone who criticises Israel, Haredi Israelis in particular (I can't stand their religion), is wrong, or if Jewish, self hating. But go back and read those posts and the undercurrent of venom there.

Coupled with this OP's "Zionist" comments, it might or might not be part of a larger pattern. Two points always make a line, and one must be careful. That's the kind of thinking that got a lot of people into SCN in the first place. (The twisting of that natural curiosity impulse, and then shutting it down to keep it from going on to criticize the cult, was a main part of El Wrong's genius). But two points are also enough to make you say hmmm and investigte further, hence the tone of my question to Mike.

Sounds like you have an emotional iron in this fire, too, no?

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)

what a load of tosh.

Have you been there? AS for studying up on the subject - well as you say - thank you for the orwellian irony.