What's new

Doing my "No Doubt" formula..

So you just glommed on to the word "Zionist" without actually knowing what it means? You sort of plucked it from some screed that you read or what?

Naah it's OK I don't need your name or SS# - it's not important. What I am interested in is how you came to your views on the jews. While I don't have a lot of time for Scientology I have never noted an undercurrent of anti-semitism in it, so you have piqued my curiosity.

Yes, Zionist is my new big word for the day. I have heard it around, and from what I gleamed, it is a faction of the Jewish sect that is more radical and invasive. It gets thrown around when some type 3 personality attacks Jews in general.
I don't think of myself as a type 3, but I can see the whole track implications.
Zionist are hated by "regular Jews" themselves. I read articles and see snippets of data on them. I may have formed my own conclusions on them, but the term is the same. An evil group that is fighting for a piece of the collective machinery.
My point of the Jews in Scn. Is strictly an obnosis. I am not normally racist, but I can see the writing on the wall.

CommunicatorIC

@IndieScieNews on Twitter
I believe the Illuminati and Zionist "Implanters" are taking over.
Normally, I try to be welcoming to new people. I can't really in this case.

I think the term "Zionist 'Implanter'" is anti-Semetic, racist, and/or founded on and forwarding of religious bigotry. Yes, I know the technical meaning of "Zionist." Yes, I know that not all Jews are Zionists. But when I see the term, "Zionist 'Implanter,'" it rather screams anti-Semitism.
My point of the Jews in Scn. Is strictly an obnosis. I am not normally racist, but I can see the writing on the wall.
You are not "normally" racist, but you are racist when it comes to Jews, or at least the Jews in Scientology, after practicing Scientology "obnosis" and seeing "the writing on the wall."

Seriously, people are going to indulge this?

Udarnik

Gold Meritorious Patron
Normally, I try to be welcoming to new people. I can't really in this case.

I think the term "Zionist 'Implanter'" is anti-Semetic, racist, and/or founded on and forwarding of religious bigotry. Yes, I know the technical meaning of "Zionist." Yes, I know that not all Jews are Zionists. But when I see the term, "Zionist 'Implanter,'" it rather screams anti-Semitism.
You are not "normally" racist, but you are racist when it comes to Jews, or at least the Jews in Scientology, after practicing Scientology "obnosis" and seeing "the writing on the wall."

Seriously, people are going to indulge this?

I'm indulging, because as a never-in, I don't think I have the right not to. A lot of exes seem to have evolved over the years as they decompress, and I'll wait and watch to see if something starts to take hold, here. One of the big positives of this board in reaching people who are still in the cult mindset is indulging a lot of strange shit. He certainly isn't the only conspiracy theorist (in the most pejorative sense of that phrase) on these boards.

I'm indulging, because as a never-in, I don't think I have the right not to. A lot of exes seem to have evolved over the years as they decompress, and I'll wait and watch to see if something starts to take hold, here. One of the big positives of this board in reaching people who are still in the cult mindset is indulging a lot of strange shit. He certainly isn't the only conspiracy theorist (in the most pejorative sense of that phrase) on these boards.

One way that exes evolve over the years is to become aware of patterns of posting on critic sites: When scientology finds itself in PR /media shitstorms that are getting worse and worse (Reminis), they HAVE to attack. Disrupt, distract, derail, enturbulate. Stir up stuff that may make peopl want to keep away from the site. Scientlogy now in big trouble Reminis plus narconon plus Garcias. I do not think for one minute that cult trolls will not be active right now or that the cult will sit back and watch Reminls finding critic friends without some "handling" put on their daily, hourly "battleplans".

I don't claim to know who is trolling for osa and who is trolling weird shit that people in general pick up from their environment. One thing i lke, is that osa trolls are so good with their 'cover' these days they sound just like real critics at times so they do more harm to themselves than their website targets........at least thats how it appears to me.
Anyway, i am sure the cult is nervously trying to do SOMEThing about the out of control current bad PR being helped along to a large extent by the internet.

Gadfly

Crusader
One thing I like is that OSA trolls are so good with their 'cover' these days they sound just like real critics at times so they do more harm to themselves than their website targets........at least that's how it appears to me.

I know what you mean. That is a good point.

Yeah, sometimes a Double Agent can help the "bad side" so much that for all practical purposes they are on the enemy's side!

They "fit in" so well that they effectively become ANOTHER CRITIC! :happydance:

clamicide

Gold Meritorious Patron
One way that exes evolve over the years is to become aware of patterns of posting on critic sites: When scientology finds itself in PR /media shitstorms that are getting worse and worse (Reminis), they HAVE to attack. Disrupt, distract, derail, enturbulate. Stir up stuff that may make peopl want to keep away from the site. Scientlogy now in big trouble Reminis plus narconon plus Garcias. I do not think for one minute that cult trolls will not be active right now or that the cult will sit back and watch Reminls finding critic friends without some "handling" put on their daily, hourly "battleplans".

I don't claim to know who is trolling for osa and who is trolling weird shit that people in general pick up from their environment. One thing i lke, is that osa trolls are so good with their 'cover' these days they sound just like real critics at times so they do more harm to themselves than their website targets........at least thats how it appears to me.
Anyway, i am sure the cult is nervously trying to do SOMEThing about the out of control current bad PR being helped along to a large extent by the internet.

Yeah, I have to admit, one of the things that really spoke to me that told me that I really was OUT, was I didn't give a fuck who was OSA here. I didn't give a fuck if folks were being trolls for lulz or OSA (although, there were a couple of moments, where I did want to beat the shit out of Agent Orange, but even with him, for some reason, most of the time, it really was, well... wtf, and maybe something I say here will also help someone like something else so many others said that I read when I was fighting with every fear of wondering if I'd ever regain my sanity out of that cult mind-fuck.

I'm not sure how to describe where I am right now. I am really lucky, that I know that even though the cult has freaking ripped apart my life, if they were stupid enough to go against me (and I'm a peon at this point, so it would show they were just even that more idiotic), I'd have friends and folks who would back me the fuck up. Beyond belief. It wouldn't be pretty.

I have to give props that Leah got her family behind her before she left. She's a freaking celeb, and felt the need to do that. I think that hit me. She's a celeb, with money and fame, and she felt that she needed to line up her family behind her before breaking ties.

Cult will always be stupid cult. It's the same old stuff over and over, and I hope to hell someday history will just tell it all.

I seriously think all of us who are exes should go on a picnic next weekend. I mean, when the FUCK were you able to do that when you were staff? And we get wrapped up in this, because it's obviously fucked with our lives, but omg... I'd love to see a new thread where folks shared the fact they went out into the sunshine and just ate something totally 'woggy' like goat cheese (pix welcome). I mean, taking time to just have fun and not freaking out and looking over your shoulder?

Mick Wenlock

Admin Emeritus (retired)
Yes, Zionist is my new big word for the day. I have heard it around, and from what I gleamed, it is a faction of the Jewish sect that is more radical and invasive. It gets thrown around when some type 3 personality attacks Jews in general.
I don't think of myself as a type 3, but I can see the whole track implications.
Zionist are hated by "regular Jews" themselves. I read articles and see snippets of data on them. I may have formed my own conclusions on them, but the term is the same. An evil group that is fighting for a piece of the collective machinery.

Well you sound like an ignoramus. Maybe you are not, I cannot tell really. Do yourself a favor stop sucking at the sump pump of idiotic hateful propaganda and start learning. You may find yourself being quite embarrassed by the tripe you just posted. I sincerely hope so.

Helena Handbasket

Gold Meritorious Patron
What year or years was Scientology in alignment with the data LRH wanted us to have, before it was taken over?

IMHO, I consider anything up to 24 Jan 1977 (the date of the Tech Correction Roundup HCOB) to be "safe" -- that is to say, it may be considered true unaltered LRH data.

After that date until his death (24 Jan 1986) his writings ought to be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.

And anything after then can be tossed out, uninspected.

A key reason why the takeover happened is LRH had to go into hiding -- he had comm lines out into the orgs, but they went through so many relay points that anyone sitting ON the comm line could alter, stop, or invent messages at will.

BTW, the ONLY way to absolutely ensure you are getting the correct data is from the old PRINTED books. The new editions from the church have been modified, and you never do know if a downloaded version has been changed or not.

Helena

Gadfly

Crusader
IMHO, I consider anything up to 24 Jan 1977 (the date of the Tech Correction Roundup HCOB) to be "safe" -- that is to say, it may be considered true unaltered LRH data.

After that date until his death (24 Jan 1986) his writings ought to be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.

And anything after then can be tossed out, uninspected.

A key reason why the takeover happened is LRH had to go into hiding -- he had comm lines out into the orgs, but they went through so many relay points that anyone sitting ON the comm line could alter, stop, or invent messages at will.

BTW, the ONLY way to absolutely ensure you are getting the correct data is from the old PRINTED books. The new editions from the church have been modified, and you never do know if a downloaded version has been changed or not.

Helena

What does it matter if it is 1) nonsense from Hubbard or 2) altered nonsense from DM? :confused2:

Scientology is a scam. Scientology was Hubbard's BEST product of FICTION.

It didn't make Clears BEFORE 1977. It didn't make OTs BEFORE 1977.

I think it is really funny (and I am not laughing with you) that somebody could actually be concerned whether or not he or she was getting the "correct LRH data".

"The correct LRH data" . . . . :hysterical:

What a button! :yes:

I am so glad that I left THAT mindset in the dust MANY years ago. And, believe me, I never looked back.

What is this, KSW? Trying to obtain the "correct technology"? :roflmao:

I am not trying to be mean, but this aim to "get the correct technology" from anywhere within Scientology is entirely ludicrous. :yes: :ohmy:

Now, if you want the tech of deception, the tech of PR, the tech of lying, the tech of ARC trickery and manipulation, well then have at it!

Last edited:

svonhatten

Patron with Honors
Ok, I know the DSA watches these boards. Phuck 'em. I was involved since a young lad. My parents are still in. Technically I am still involved but growing further away every day. I know I won't be back in the folds this lifetime..lol.
No-where on the bridge, but I have done a lot of course's. Full basics, PTSP course, a few Div 6 courses and was on staff for a minute. (almost a year)
I look back on my life in Scientology and realize I was more fucked up on lines then off.
I believe the Illuminati and Zionist "Implanters" are taking over.
Any truth in LRH's tech is being used to make more money for them and they have lost sight of the data LRH wanted us to have
Welcome! Yeah, things were a bit nutty inside those Co$ walls. The skies are bluer out here, though. :)
And if you decide that you want to continue up the Bridge, it's a lot less expensive out here with plenty more and better trained auditors out here than inside the Orgs. :yes:

Rmack

Van Allen Belt Sunbather
'I ain't what ya don't know that can hurt you, (the most) it's what you think ya know that ain't so'

Rmack

Van Allen Belt Sunbather
Listen, Buster,

You probably don't know how many recovering victims of Laffy have come through this board, but let me tell you, it's a lot.

At first, most of them tend to cling to some version of 'Hub was good, it was management that really fucked it up!'. They don't seem to have done the research that clearly shows that that's what he did every time it went sour. And it went sour quite often.

The 'Ol man was a master hypnotist. He was really a master in that he figured out a way to get all of us to hypnotize each other with his hypnotic commands! Do you really still think the 'tr's' and 'objectives' was for your own good? WAKE UP! <personal slur redacted, knock it off for His sake, you're making unnecessary work for the Mods!>

Last edited by a moderator:

Rmack

Van Allen Belt Sunbather
One of the big draws to this cult was what I'll call the 'ego stroking'.

Just the fact that you are in Scamaloogy means that you are one of the most intelligent, aware, UN-HYNOTISABLE beings that ever existed! If you're also an auditor, you are the most valuable being that ever was, to boot!

Please. Just look at how the people who pursued this profession where treated by this cult, and what finally happened.

Laffy's own son talked about how he had nothing but disdain for Scientologists. He thought of them only as dupes. If they started to actually show any signs of waking up, and really becoming exceptional in any of the ways he bragged his cult would produce, he shot them down, double quick.

Do some research <personal comment redacted>.

Last edited by a moderator: