What's new

DonkeyPunch -- We Need You!

bluewiggirl

Patron Meritorious
DonkeyPunch is a globally coordinated raid focused on everyone's least favorite megalomaniacal midget, dainty Davey Miscavige himself. We're going to be helping educate the general public about Scientology's broken corporate structure and the abusive asshole at the top of the pyramid and hoping to reach the people who are inside who don't know who's pulling all the strings.

Here's where you come in.

Ex-Scientologists are always a huge resource to any anti-Scientology group. You all have been there and no one can deny your experiences, as outlandish as some of them may sound at first. You also can help us come up with good ways to sneak information past the Orgs and to the people who need to hear it, and some of you folks have damning information about David Miscavige too.

The IRL raids will be on Saturday the 19th this month. If you want to help either with strategy, information, or actually making it out to a picket, you can post here or on http://forums.whyweprotest.net/259-...unch-fleet-command-countdown-sept-19th-51979/

You can also PM me here or email bluewiggirl at gmail dot com if you would prefer not to post in a public forum. WWP has an option to post anonymously if you choose to participate there.

Thank you all for your help! :happydance:

Stalin

Patron
donkeypunch.jpg

DonkeyPunch is a globally coordinated raid focused on everyone's least favorite megalomaniacal midget, dainty Davey Miscavige himself.

Actually I prefer Mini-Me in that role. :)

Still, I haven't been to a protest for awhile. Might be time to head back up to LA.

Mark A. Baker

JohnMccMaster

Patron with Honors
Ex-Scientologists are always a huge resource to any anti-Scientology group. You all have been there and no one can deny your experiences, as outlandish as some of them may sound at first. You also can help us come up with good ways to sneak information past the Orgs and to the people who need to hear it, and some of you folks have damning information about David Miscavige too.
Nah. Last time I offered info over at WWP I was sworn at and verbally attacked by anons on that site, the very people who claim to want the help of ex-scientologists such as myself. When i notified admin they took the side of my attackers. A tactic used to silence critics, as used by the CO$. So, no, I'll be sitting this one out.

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
WWP or any other 'anon' space is not your grannie's parlor. But, ARS wasn't either. Since nobody 'runs' things, you will have to learn to wear nomex.

Zinj

Stalin

Patron
Nah. Last time I offered info over at WWP I was sworn at and verbally attacked by anons on that site, the very people who claim to want the help of ex-scientologists such as myself. When i notified admin they took the side of my attackers. A tactic used to silence critics, as used by the CO$. So, no, I'll be sitting this one out.

don_t_cry.jpg

Pooks

MERCHANT OF CHAOS

It's a tough message board, and only the tigers survive.

But seriously. You have to realize it's a hard core group of anti Scios over there and if you don't go with a sense of humor and a willingness to be bullbaited then it's best to stay away.

Terril park

Sponsor

There are a few rabid fanatics on WWP who will bash people like that.
Including some mods. Its better than enturb.org where ALL the mods were antagonistic to the FZ.

At the protests on the other hand you'll only find very friendly people who'll be interested in anything you have to say. Its a pleasure meeting them.

I'll be out there on the 19th.

Anon678

Patron
There are a few rabid fanatics on WWP who will bash people like that.
Including some mods. Its better than enturb.org where ALL the mods were antagonistic to the FZ.

At the protests on the other hand you'll only find very friendly people who'll be interested in anything you have to say. Its a pleasure meeting them.

I'll be out there on the 19th.

There are social conventions when actually talking to people physically which don't apply over the internet. That's probably all there is to it.

bluewiggirl

Patron Meritorious

I'm sorry that you felt abused there. I hope that you won't let that bad experience stop you from contributing to something that might help to take down the cult, although I certainly understand why you may not want to go back and post on that board again.

You have to remember, these are the people who refer to themselves as fags.

*Universal* netiquette was a case of wishful thinking. You can still get away with being polite, but you don't get a lolly for it.

Zinj

It USED to apply on DARPAnet. Afterall it could still be enforced. But it went in the bit-bucket when they let on the riff-raff. :melodramatic:

Mark A. Baker