What's new

Don't even know where to begin...INSANE!!!

guanoloco

As-Wased
I have yet to see the HBO documentary but I have been watching the "church" dead agent file vids.

I didn't see any posts about the Paul Haggis one so I'm posting it here.

It's so confusing that I can't believe anyone would put this out...seriously it's attempting to slam Haggis for working with an orphanage.

It's a complete puerile and petty argument that you hear between gradeschoolers.

[video=youtube;rv7grOlJxAA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rv7grOlJxAA[/video]

This reminds me of the text messages of "you suck, you suck, you suck" - it's insane.

PS Does anyone know if Garry Scarff was ever a Scientologist?

Lucretia

Patron with Honors
Thank you for posting this. Looses any impact it might have had by being a rambling and confusing piece of....I don't know what. It's just confusing.

BUT...is the narrator Miscarraige himself? :omg::omg::omg: Sound like it to me. Does any one else think so?

arcxcauseblows

Patron Meritorious
lol, super power ot's can't come up with anything better than these weak accusations and lame spaghetti western propaganda? lol

i hope they make more, hope they do it for all the staff behind the snl skit, maybe michael keaton will get one, that will be funny

nobody is going to give 2 squirts about that one...

guanoloco

As-Wased
Yes, Garry Scarff was a Scientologist.

No, it's not Miscavige narrating the video.

Then how much of this is the truth, I wonder?

[video=youtube;QfvCJstudhE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfvCJstudhE[/video]

I've watched all of these and this is the only one that I question - is it true that this guy made up the Jamestown garbage? WTF??

eldritch cuckoo

brainslugged reptilian
BUT...is the narrator Miscarraige himself? :omg::omg::omg: Sound like it to me. Does any one else think so?

LOL, fascinating... Well, I have a good memory for voices, and without considering any of the cult "habits" for the moment and whether such a thing is likely or not, I would say these aren't the same voices.
The intonation, the melody, is somewhat similar, though.
That was either 1) a coincidence - both these try to be good speakers and there are some general rules to what defines a good speaker, IMO. (No comment to their success ... but of these two, Miscavige has the nicer sports commentator voice. :moon: )
Or 2) It was an advice. From Miscavige. I mean, that speaker is likely a Scientologist, that's my guess about how they do things, but whether that's the case or not, Miscavige could have given precise advices, simply providing some of his speeches as "reference".
Or 3) It's a scientological thing ... such as what sounds most "tone 40", most "command intention"... more insanely excited... or whatever... and they copy that from each other, and from Hubs... :moon:

guanoloco

As-Wased
LOL, fascinating... Well, I have a good memory for voices, and without considering any of the cult "habits" for the moment and whether such a thing is likely or not, I would say these aren't the same voices.
The intonation, the melody, is somewhat similar, though.
That was either 1) a coincidence - both these try to be good speakers and there are some general rules to what defines a good speaker, IMO. (No comment to their success ... but of these two, Miscavige has the nicer sports commentator voice. :moon: )
Or 2) It was an advice. From Miscavige. I mean, that speaker is likely a Scientologist, that's my guess about how they do things, but whether that's the case or not, Miscavige could have given precise advices, simply providing some of his speeches as "reference".
Or 3) It's a scientological thing ... such as what sounds most "tone 40", most "command intention"... more insanely excited... or whatever... and they copy that from each other, and from Hubs... :moon:

What's really creepy is the story details that are covered that make the attack so personal - it covers stuff that no one would have any knowledge or understanding of. Freak-o stuff. It was this sort of shit that drove me out. What's an organization, who's sole role and agenda is freeing all theta, doing getting wrapped up into movie making details and who's who in Hollywood inner circles?

Creepy - freak-o.

eldritch cuckoo

brainslugged reptilian
I've watched all of these and this is the only one that I question - is it true that this guy made up the Jamestown garbage? WTF??

What gives. :melodramatic: :biggrin:

attachment.php

Attachments

• dichtsmurf.gif
    dichtsmurf.gif
    6 KB · Views: 96

MrNobody

Who needs merits?
<snip>

Ask Smurf, he knows literally everything about Gary Scarff. But be forewarned: Smurf might be a bit unwilling to tell the whole story again. It's quite a bit of personal information, after all. :wink2:

La La Lou Lou

Crusader
I have yet to see the HBO documentary but I have been watching the "church" dead agent file vids.

It's so confusing that I can't believe anyone would put this out...seriously it's attempting to slam Haggis for working with an orphanage.

It's a complete puerile and petty argument that you hear between gradeschoolers.

This reminds me of the text messages of "you suck, you suck, you suck" - it's insane.

Sorry but life too short to watch that crap.

I got as far as the chap complaining about his films and saying they had bad reviews. Well nothing beats Travolta in that game, based on an LRH book.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKlEE18R5d8

HelluvaHoax!

Platinum Meritorious Sponsor with bells on

Thanks for posting that.

Hollywood agents, managers and entertainment lawyers should keep that video in a file, along with all the other attack videos and publications (e.g. the 'New Yorker magazine' slash piece) against Academy Award winning writer/director Paul Haggis.

Then, every time one of their clients mentions that they are possibly interested in Scientology, their professional representative should sit them down in a quiet office and have them review all of the savagely sociopathic attack pieces against their own (former) 30-year member. To denigrate their creative work and intentionally destroy their career and repute. Simply because he tried to leave the cult.

The client (e.g. actor, actress, director, producer, writer, stunt person, cinematographer, set designer, costume designer, line producer, audio engineer, special FX artist, et al) should be given that opportunity to quietly think about what will befall them in the future if they dare to gamble their professional life by having ANYTHING to do with the cult of Scientology.

Until just recently, people had no way of even guessing what Scientology would do to them if they joined. Now, with the HBO documentary, SNL parody and other media meltdowns, the playing field has finally and mercifully been leveled.

HELPFUL TIP TO SCIENTOLOGY: Good luck. You'll need it since none of your postulates or superpowers seem to be working.

ThetanExterior

Gold Meritorious Patron
If you compare the dead agent vids with all the anti-Scientology media - Going Clear, Neurotology and many others, it becomes apparent that the people who are supposedly experts on every subject have been out-created.:ohmy:

How did that happen? Seems like their tech is:notworking:

There is all this heavy stuff about COS out there and some of it is documented in HBO and they put out a vid to say Mike Rinder was "sleepy".

I was shocked! MR should sue. HDT?!

Karin Pouw has got balls and they are swinging so hard they her hit on the upside of tha head and knocked her mud-body brain out.

Dean Blair

Silver Meritorious Patron
I watched both the Scientology produced propaganda and the HBO documentary. It is quite clear from the Scientology smear campaign that Scientology does indeed use confidential information from PC folders which completely validates the statements that others have made about this and that Scientology has denied for so long. I invited my relatives over on Wednesday to view the documentary. They were never Scientologists. During and after watching the documentary, they just kept gasping and shaking their heads at the revelations. What HBO released in this well done production was only the very tip of the ugly evil iceberg. For each of the eight people on the show there are hundreds more who have similar stories and experiences.