What's new

Dox Requests

Dimon157

Here is my wishlist :)
* OEC vols 1991 edition, except vol 0 (I have 1976 edition)
* red vols 1991 edition (I have 1976 edition)
* method 1 checksheet prior to 1981
* basic study manual book/course prior to 1981 (I have book, but the quality is vory poor)
* key to life chechsheet
* life orientation course - any material
* HCO AL 10 Oct 75 “Master Checklist of Checksheets”
* what is scientology (1978 edition)

If someone help me with any of these materials I will give him some rare or unique valuable materials that are hard to find/impossible to find.

P.S. Sorry for my English. It is not my native language.

Anonycat

Crusader
Thanks very much, Anonycat, for your work. Greatly appreciated.

My current interest in the Ls material has to do mainly with verifying Karen's claim about DM's "Draconian Mind control Ls" versus the apparent claim that Hubbard's L's were a fabulous experience and not draconian mind control.

From the volume you provided, here's the "editor's note" regarding the Ls material:

What's available here could be helpful for a general summary, but, because it is a reconstruction effort, Scientologists can dismiss it as yet another draconian-esque version, and the value of an analysis would be limited. The difference between standard and squirrel could be, or appear to be, as insignificant as "a comma out of place."

Regardless, the general types and styles of processes used by the Scientologists to "recover" each other can certainly be evaluated and discussed, and I'll keep these docs in mind for that.

No numerical or other designation for Clear Certainty Rundown or Sunshine Rundown, afaik.

The SO tapes you describe would be very helpful in digital format.

The 1976 edition of the Red Vols are helpful and often used. The 1991 edition includes some material not available in the 1976 edition, and vice versa.

Many thanks. And for the links to the mags. Researcher's heaven, really.

PS: re: DM's 1993 War is Over speech: the transcript Chris Owen published sounds about as I remember it. Surely the source audio/video is still out there...

Thank you!

You'll find the Sunshine Rundown here: http://www.tep-online.info/laku/usa/reli/scien/SECRETDOX/1980_84.PDF

I'm sure you've seen this, in regard to the Ls: http://www.xenu.net/archive/L-Rundowns/

... and: http://wlstorage.net/file/scientology-ot-levels.pdf

I'll dig around and see if I can find better copies.

I have seen the transcript that you mentioned, but not the whole video posted.

I'll get to those SO tapes as soon as I can.

clamicide

Gold Meritorious Patron
Thanks Anonycat, what a nice offer.

How about the Ls Rundowns training materials and process lists? These documents would be helpful for technical, legal and psychological analyses.

Other requests:

• the CCRD and Sunshine Rundown training materials
  • the "Welcome to the Sea Org" tapes/transcripts
  • Recent Scientology promotional material and magazines such as Impact, Highwinds, Freewinds, International Scientology News, Celebrity, Advance!, Auditor
  • The 1991 edition of the Technical Bulletins
  • The Flag Order series
  • The SPD series (Scientology Policy Directives)

I don't know what training materials there would be for the Sunshine Rundown, but I do remember the commands:

It was spotting something near, something far, something small, something large, and then something interesting.

The EP was a being or whatever that was "self-determined".

I remember the commands because once I went back to my org and back onto post after the thing, I sure as hell didn't feel self-determined and would try running the damn thing again, because I thought it must be unflat or something. :eyeroll: (for those unfamiliar, the rundown is done solo out in the environment, walking around).