I'll tell you who; Lady Bird.

Seriously!

Seems like the point was missed..... maybe this will help

FireTriAngle%20copy.jpg

AnonyMary

Formerly Fooled - Finally Free
Not being condescending are you?

Maybe I just have a different way to make a point than you. Just sayin'

Hardly condesending. You made your point and it went over her head. I thought the visual might help. I, too, tire of the drama and would like to see an end to it but if one cannot see it, it never stops.

Feral

Rogue male
Hardly condesending. You made your point and it went over her head. I thought the visual might help. I, too, tire of the drama and would like to see an end to it but if one cannot see it, it never stops.

:duh:

I thought you were having a go at me.

You just sort of get used to being sniped at.

Ladybird

Silver Meritorious Patron
I have never sniped at you Feral. I am very selective in my sniping. I was a bit shocked at Mary sniping at Tamasin for telling her story and confronting Terril or at me for calling out made up make believe stuff. I think Mary does a great job on research and documenting things. I have never sniped at her either.

We all had some bad experiences with Scientology or we wouldnt be here. Most of us ended up figuring out that we had been had by one of the weirdest cons to come down the pike this century. I think most of us are speaking out for the same basic reasons, we want to expose the crimes of the criminal cult and spare others from getting scammed.

Snipe hunts are great fun, where do you think the word "sniper" came from? It is not a good idea to hide in the trees wearing camoflauge when there is a fulll fledged snipe hunt going on though. Put on your true colours and show your true self!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snipe_hunt

AnonyMary

I have never sniped at you Feral. I am very selective in my sniping. I was a bit shocked at Mary sniping at Tamasin for telling her story and confronting Terril or at me for calling out made up make believe stuff. I think Mary does a great job on research and documenting things. I have never sniped at her either.[..]

I am a bit shocked, too as I have no idea what you are talking about in reference to me ( I don't even know a Tamasin or recall such confrontations you mention) and see no correlation of this comment about me in relation to this thread.

Please provide links to said snipings. Thank you.

Last edited:

Ladybird

Silver Meritorious Patron
I am a bit shocked, too as I have no idea what you are talking about in reference to me ( I don't even know a Tamasin or recall such confrontations you mention) and see no correlation of this comment about me in relation to this thread.

Please provide links to said snipings. Thank you.

Tamasin posts as Sharone here, sorry for the confusion. You have cut her down and advised her to post elsewhere and/or ignore Terrils posts. Here is one example: http://forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=22174&page=2

I have made peace with Terril even though I don't agree at all with him on most things. Sharone lives in the same city and has a different history and issues. I don't think any poster who posts on a public board can expect not to be challenged on their ideas and posts. I don't mean to be disrespectful to anyone, but on the other hand I don't see why I or anyone else should be muzzled to "keep the peace" if we are expressing our true and honest experiences, thoughts and feelings.

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
Fluffy sets the record straight

Clearly, a group hug is indicated- or at the very least a cease fire.

And having said that, I'm now going to once again set the record straight, autobiographically speaking.

I have never ever attested to "Natural Clear", nor have I posted that I did or was one or anything of the sort. So I obviously cannot "still" say that.

I have never stated I was a past life OT. Ever. I do personally believe I was into Dn/Scn last lifetime and I even think I have that person's name. It's just personal belief, though, and that and 3 or 4 bucks will get you a latte. However, if I am right, I will observe that there were no such things at OT levels when that person lived and was into Dianetics. So I obviously could not state that I was a past life OT and that's probably why I never said I was one.

I was not just on staff for a few months at that mission. I was volunteer almost a year and contracted staff for about 2 years.

And, of course, since being on staff was such a downer, I was public for many years. Because I'm smart that way. Fuck with me enough and I'll go a different way and that's what I had to do in CofS. Being on staff sucked. I didn't suffer anywhere near as much as others but I figured out pretty goddamn quick that this clearly was not a Fluff enhancing experience.

But all together, that's not only almost three years on staff but also quite a bit of public experience.

I did a lot more than just some introductory courses. I've named some of the courses I took in other posts and to some extent have graciously opted to not provide every single fracking bit of autobiographical detail for which I was repeatedly asked by a number of people in the critic's scene. That must be why people then elected to make some stuff up.

I would greatly appreciate it if people would refrain from making things up and then stating that I'm backpedaling or saying I didn't say things I said. I think I'd know if I had attested to natural clear or claimed to have been a past life OT or how long I was on staff or what courses I did or did I ever disclose my entire familial history or case level or anything else.

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
So I really don't want to EVER see those claims about me again. This is NOT the first time I've set the record straight on this but it damn well better be the last.

Dulloldfart

Squirrel Extraordinaire
The Andy Milne I referred to is Scottish. He was OSA PR in the UK when I knew him, later went to LA and for the first year of ARS posted on there as himself.

Yeah. I shared a dorm with him for several years in LA (Leb Hall #617). He was in OSA Int PR at the time. I was in that dorm 1986-1995. I'm not sure if he was still there when I left.

Paul

AnonyMary

Tamasin posts as Sharone here, sorry for the confusion. You have cut her down and advised her to post elsewhere and/or ignore Terrils posts. Here is one example: http://forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=22174&page=2

I have made peace with Terril even though I don't agree at all with him on most things. Sharone lives in the same city and has a different history and issues. I don't think any poster who posts on a public board can expect not to be challenged on their ideas and posts. I don't mean to be disrespectful to anyone, but on the other hand I don't see why I or anyone else should be muzzled to "keep the peace" if we are expressing our true and honest experiences, thoughts and feelings.

Is this your reply to the hints in this thread that you keep avoiding?

Is this how you keep a conflict going, by trying to start another one?

You are diverting this thread by what you posted so I will not reply to the particulars, obsurd as they are, because they are nonsequitur and an attempt to flame yet again.

This thread should die or it will never end because the game you and claire have going on against each other, that Claire has with Tory, they are so old and so juvenile that no one deserves to be diverted into them.

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
Is this your reply to the hints in this thread that you keep avoiding?

Is this how you keep a conflict going, by trying to start another one?

You are diverting this thread by what you posted so I will not reply to the particulars, obsurd as they are, because they are nonsequitur and an attempt to flame yet again.

This thread should die or it will never end because the game you and claire have going on against each other, that Claire has with Tory, they are so old and so juvenile that no one deserves to be diverted into them.

I don't have a game with LB. I did answer some things she said and have done so before, but honestly, I'd as lief just not have that sort of thing happen. I was not talking about or to her.

As far as my opening post goes, I explained myself. Not everyone agrees with everyone else. There are certain approaches and so forth that I disapprove of. You have expressed opinions like that, too. Most of us have.

AnonyMary

I don't have a game with LB. I did answer some things she said and have done so before, but honestly, I'd as lief just not have that sort of thing happen. I was not talking about or to her.

As far as my opening post goes, I explained myself. Not everyone agrees with everyone else. There are certain approaches and so forth that I disapprove of. You have expressed opinions like that, too. Most of us have.

:eyeroll:

Anything to keep the flame alive seems to be your motto on getting even with those you are 'argument entangled' with. Nuff said.

Voltaire's Child

Fool on the Hill
Mary,

You posted something and I answered it. That's all there is to it. I will just say here that if you don't want someone to respond then it might be best if you do not write about that person.

I realize you think this fans flames but as I said, I'm being civil in everything I've said.

It comes down to this: We all have our take(s) on things. We all post about things. We all have the same options to do that. One person's option to do so isn't greater or less than another's.

That having been said, I'm taking this particular discussion between you and me to another venue outside ESMB.

Status
Not open for further replies.