What's new

Effective "wake-up phrases" to say to Scn'ists

KnightVision

Gold Meritorious Patron
From a thread on Ex-Scn-Kids

So there were a few threads on Enturb regarding effective "wake-up phrases" that one could use with staff & public Scientologists, in the hope that it might plant the seed of doubt or awaken their critical thinking. Both for speaking and signage.

I compiled these, and then vetted the master list down, to ones that seemed they might be more effective.

The EP hopefully will be a crib sheet of sorts, for pickets.

Here's what I have thus far, I would appreciate anything you could add, suggestions you could make, and/or edits to the existing info.

It's long, and a little raw, so bear with me:

THOSE DOUBTS YOU HAVE ARE BASED IN BEING PTS TO SCIENTOLOGY MANAGEMENT

THE SQUIRELLING OF THE TECH BASICS IS A SUPPRESSIVE ACT

YOUR MONEY IS BEING USED TO HARM NON-SPs!

THE BRIDGE TO TOTAL FREEDOM IS A PROMISE THAT HAS NEVER BEEN DELIVERED.

WE WOULD LIKE TO INDICATE THAT YOU ARE PTS TO DAVID MISCAVIGE

THE TOP EXEC IN OSA BLEW DUE TO OSA'S CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY.

THERE ARE NO OTs. IF THERE WERE WE WOULD NOT BE HERE.

YOUR KNOWINGNESS IS TRYING TO WARN YOU THROUGH US TO GET OUT OF SCIENTOLOGY.

WE ARE YOUR 4TH DYNAMIC WARNING YOU TO DISCONNECT FROM SCIENTOLOGY'S SUPPRESSION.

YOU KNOW YOU HAVE NO OT POWERS. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY.

THE BEST SCIENTOLOGISTS HAVE ALREADY LEFT. YOU WOULD BE WISE TO DO SO TOO.

THE OT LEVELS ARE "RELIGIOUS" FICTION.

SCIENTOLOGY PROMISED YOU POWER, IT HAS ONLY USED YOURS.

W.I.S.E.-THE BUSINESS OF RELIGION

NARCONON: USING ADDICTION TO RECRUIT FOR A CULT

VOLUNTEER MINISTERS-THE VULTURE MINISTERS

F.S.M COMMISSIONS=BUSINESS=SCIENTOLOGY

DAVID MISCAVIGE IS NOT SOURCE.

ANONYMOUS-PUTTING IN ETHICS ON THE SEA ORG

ANONYMOUS-- PUTTING ETHICS IN ON SCIENTOLOGY (for public)

THE BEST SCIENTOLOGISTS HAVE ALREADY LEFT. YOU WOULD BE WISE TO DO SO TOO.

SCIENTOLOGIST, YOUR PTS ITEM IS; "SCIENTOLOGY"

TOTAL FREEDOM is the RIGHT to ASK QUESTIONS!

If 'We Come Back' where the hell is LRH?

Scientology management has squirreled LRH's tech. You are now getting the Golden Age of Squirreling. Anonymous tech is far more aligned with the true spirit of Source and is therefore at Cause over the orgs.

"Scientology will go as far as your checkbook."

"What do your donations buy for DM?"

"8,125,000 years to a Clear planet and counting."

"Life is ahead of you. Exit is this way."

Scientology: You Pulled Us In

What's your real life's purpose?
What happened to your first dynamic?
Who have you disconnected from?

Date/locate questions are also good:
Staff: When were you last in session?
Have you seen your family lately?

Also good are statements about how they are creating the situation:
Enturbulation: You're Mocking Us Up
Scientology: You Pulled Us In (it needed to be said again)

You are out-2D and you know it. Also, LRH said that you can't have have your 3D in unless your 1D and 2D are in. SO YOU ARE FLUNK.

Anonymous is your Ethics Officer. Apply the Doubt Formula.

Honestly apply doubt formula to Scientology.

=======================================
Grade 0:
From where could you communicate to (Anonymous|an SP|your family)?
Spot some communications you have hidden from (Scientology|your family).
Spot some communications of yours Scientology has inhibited.

Grade 1:
How could Anonymous help you?
Tell me about a problem Scientology's help has been to you?
Tell me about a problem another's help has been to you?

Two-sided sign, also from Grade 1:
Tell me about help from Anonymous you could confront.
Tell me about help from Anonymous you would rather not confront.

Two-sided:
How could Scientology prevent your help?
How could Scientology fail to help you?

Think of Anonymous helping you.

Tell me a problem with Scientology.

Grade II:
Recall you withholding criticism of Scientology.
Think of something Scientology might withhold from you.
What has Scientology made you outflow?
Think of something Scientology has withheld from you.

Grade 3:
What does Scientology want changed about you?
What does Scientology want unchanged about you?
Find something about Anonymous which you can accept.

Grade 4:
How would going into debt for Scientology make you right?
How would going into debt for Scientology make others wrong?
=======================================

HOW COME IF YOU HAVE TO BE SO OPEN, SCIENTOLOGY MANAGEMENT'S ACTIVITIES ARE SUCH AN AREA OF WITHHOLDS?

"If the church cares about you rather than your money, try holding the money back sometime."

Money is not that important. So why are courses so expensive?

If OT was real, COS could produce gold from air. Why do courses cost?

If you truly believe in open communication, why won't you talk to me?

If Scientology's ethics technology is so effective, why are so many Scientologists found to be out ethics?

I only question your ideas. If that makes me suppressive, how come you can't shatter me or my suppression? Who can?

How could you go about proving any of the gains you get in Scientology?

At what point on the bridge do you get powerful enough to search your own religion on the Internet?

How do you know truth? If what's true for you isn't true for me, who's right? Why?

Why is it that simply knowing somebody who doubts your religion is enough to make it all stop working?

(to staff) If you have "the tech" for all organizations, why is being on staff so hard, and why is the pay so lousy?

"Where did LRH say to buy all these big, expensive buildings when there is no staff and public to use them?"

"How many times are you going to have to hear Miscavige say he's now matched the tech to LRH originals, and it's now 100% standard?"

"How does the heavy regging fit with LRH basics of exchange and self determinism?"

"Why was all mention of LRH's wife and co-researcher, Mary Sue Hubbard, dropped from all publications, and not so much as a word when she passed away in 2002?"

"How do you explain the fact that LRH's body had a psyche drug and about a dozen injection sites at the time of his death, and how does this fit with Miscaviges description of he final departure?"

"If LRH left a complete bridge behind, why did NOTS have to be rewritten 3 times at least after his death?"

"If Scientology is for the able, so they can help other able people become even more able, how do you explain staff and especially Sea Org Crew?"

"Are the flows from management what you'd call "theta"?"

"If the why opens the door to a handling towards the ideal scene, and senior management is required to do the data series evaluators course, how do you explain the downstat condition of the Orgs and church in general?"

"Does it seem right to you that it always seems it's about money?"

"Why if the policy on disconnection was cancelled in 1968, does it still go on every day, all throughout the scientology world?"

"Does everyone you've seen declared suppressive actually deserve that assignment?"

"If you've read Dianetics, can you give one example of a clear that can stack up to LRH's description of a clear, almost 60 years later, even though LRH and miscavige claimed to have made improvements over all the intervening years?"

"Have you ever done a doubt formula on Scientology? Where did you find the stats of scientology?"

"Unflat Doubt on Scn?" - as a sign

"Have you REALLY done Doubt, step 1?"

"Was Ron really a war hero/nuclear physicist/doctor?"

"History of Man/OTIII - Your case or Ron's eval?"

"Got Stable Gains?"

If you are FREE, why can't you talk to me?

If the Data Evaluation Course Worked ...you should be able to
figure out the "Why" of Anonymous, shouldn't you? (meaning
who is in charge, what to do to get rid of them, etc)

Did you *honestly* think when you joined Scientology
that you'd be out handing out fliers to people who couldn't care less?

Is this why you joined Scientology?

Since when did "Truth" have one side?

If your Communications Course really worked,
you'd be able to communicate with the X-Scientologists.

You can't hear me, can you? FLUNK! YOUR TRO is OUT.

Communication is the Universal Solvent, LRH said.
Why can't ANY of your "Church" communicate?

"Scientology is Tone -40", you know you can't -30 forever" (fail, can't hide)

If Scientology is so workable, why are there so many incorrect applications of it?

WHY DO THEY RECORD ALL OF YOUR O/Ws AND WHAT WOULD THEY NEED TO SAVE THEM FOR?

Your stats are flunk. Your communication is flunk. Your life is flunk. Is the flunk that is your life what you expected to win when you joined?

Why can't your OTs keep us away?

Auditing costs thousands an hour while you make pennies an hour.

Why should people pay twice for the same product? Scientolgy is out-exchange with its public.

Don't you ever get tired of asking people for money all the time?

Where does all that money go?

3000 dollars for books? Why so much?
I can get them on the internet for free.

WHY DO ALL YOUR WINS FEEL LIKE FLUNK?

WHY DOES SCIENTOLOGY REQUIRE MONEY? OT'S SHOULD BE ABLE TO MANIFEST GOLD, IF SCIENTOLOGY WASN'T FLUNK.

LRON GAVE THE FORMULA FOR OT POWER. IT'S 30 TIMES THE SUN. IS THAT YOUR FLUNK, OR LRON'S FLUNK?

Zinjifar

Silver Meritorious Sponsor
The better Sxientology Works, the less likely that an 'out enturbulata ill do much.

But, how bout askkng, 'when did you last talk to your mother?

Zinj

Feral

Rogue male
The better Sxientology Works, the less likely that an 'out enturbulata ill do much.

But, how bout askkng, 'when did you last talk to your mother?

Zinj

Zinj,

Have you been hitting the bottle, or are your fingers too fat?

Mary

Patron with Honors
The one that really got me thinking was:

Would you really like to live in a world run by Scientology?

:omg:

Wisened One

Crusader
For a sign:

I read OT III and I didn't get sick or die!

I read all the OT Levels and I didn't die!

If you're reading this, you should be with your family,
right now!

Your family is at home waiting for you!

Compelled to spend all your free time, in scn?

GO HOME!

It's Saturday! WHY ARE YOU ON STUDY?!

It's Sunday! WHY ARE YOU ON STUDY?!

Feeling Stressed, Lately? It's $cn!

When's the last time you had a non-$cn thought?!

SO: WHEN'S THE LAST TIME YOU WENT TO
A RESTAURANT?!

SO: WHEN'S THE LAST TIME YOU REALLY
LAUGHED?!

SO kids: BET YOU MISS YOUR non-$cn LIFE!

Being in a CULT is NOT Cool!

Hey Div 6! People LAUGH at Your Promo!

Hey Div 6! We scoff at your books!

SO kids: STAY IN SCHOOL! CULTS AREN'T COOL!

I DARE YA TO WALK OUT OF $cn!

SO kids: You never see your family, What's wrong
with this picture?!

STRESS TESTS are STUPID TESTS!

Staff/SO: Life, Much?

Last edited:

cinamingrl

Patron Meritorious
What I Did Last Night

I was telling a "wog" friend of mine last night about my cult experience. She could totally get it and understood it. More than anybody else did. It made her so mad that she asked me for the number of the org where I was on staff and she began calling them. First she asked them what if she wanted to work there, and how much did they pay people. She said this very young girl asked her name immediately and said that "it depends what the building brings in". The reception girl also told her that she needs to "come in to find out". I don't know what else she said but my friend called it a cult and the girl hung up. So my friend called back several times and the girl hung up over and over. SO I called and politely asked the receptionist if they "handle ingrown toenails". She hung up on me too. :omg:

Pixie

Crusader
The thing about telling them you've read ot3 is that they're reply is always what's on the internet is lies. I've said this to my friend still in and this is what he comes back with. That's 'incorrect information' that's why you're not sick...:duh: so what do we say to that????

KnightVision

Gold Meritorious Patron
The thing about telling them you've read ot3 is that they're reply is always what's on the internet is lies. I've said this to my friend still in and this is what he comes back with. That's 'incorrect information' that's why you're not sick...:duh: so what do we say to that????

Ask... "Oh really... Well if that's so then why has the Co$ spent millions trying to remove it?" :D

Or.. "The OTIII material I read is from a court document, it's hand written by LRH himself"... "You might want to check it out before paying a $100,000 to access it. Just saying... cause if you go up that far, when you read it... you're likely to want your money back." :D

Pixie

Crusader
Ask... "Oh really... Well if that's so then why has the Co$ spent millions trying to remove it?" :D

Or.. "The OTIII material I read is from a court document, it's hand written by LRH himself"... "You might want to check it out before paying a $100,000 to access it. Just saying... cause if you go up that far, when you read it... you're likely to want your money back." :D

Wow, yes, this is excellent, thanks, really, I'm going to use that one next time this conversation comes up. I'd forgotten about the court documents, it's so much to take in though isn't it, especially when one's head's already full of... full of.. well stuff... and... and... Pirates, yes, too many Pirates involved in these protests and it's not doing me one bit of good! :melodramatic:

Thanks for that KV... :thumbsup: I appreciate your reply.

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
some tips for breaking the trance that have worked for me are archived HERE

Arnie Lerma
Lermanet.com Exposing the CON
WE COME BACK
for our friends and family
to get them out before
they end up here:
whyaretheydead.net

Wisened One

Crusader
KV: That is such a good point! IF reading the OT info really did make people sick/die...they they just had to leave it up....right? :D

'Course they always have their covers:

'Oh, we want to save others from reading it and getting sick/die, that's why we spend so much to remove it' :eyeroll:

'You were just lucky that it didn't restimulate you...' :eyeroll:

'It wasn't the real info...' :eyeroll: (they why be so angry it's up and spend millions to remove the 'wrong' info?!)

Such a scam, huh?

KnightVision

Gold Meritorious Patron
KV: That is such a good point! IF reading the OT info really did make people sick/die...they they just had to leave it up....right? :D

'Course they always have their covers:

'Oh, we want to save others from reading it and getting sick/die, that's why we spend so much to remove it' :eyeroll:

'You were just lucky that it didn't restimulate you...' :eyeroll:

'It wasn't the real info...' :eyeroll: (they why be so angry it's up and spend millions to remove the 'wrong' info?!)

Such a scam, huh?

So true, so true! Even when speaking with a die hard zombie... I would calmly tell them about the LRH hand written doc associated with the 100K value NOT! For those still in... there's time. I'd even tell them... 'look, I'm not trying to tell you what to do. I wouldn't want to take away your right to not ask questions; even when you know your being lied to"....:D

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
I have learned that they are trying to incite their true believers to hate..

They tell them when someone goes nutz, blows or committs suicide that it because they read the OT materials on the net..

MarkWI

Patron Meritorious
I have learned that they are trying to incite their true believers to hate..

They tell them when someone goes nutz, blows or committs suicide that it because they read the OT materials on the net.

I have been told that twice about two different public who left the org.
:itstrue:

Last edited:

MarkWI

Patron Meritorious
I like that:

YOUR MONEY IS BEING USED TO HARM PEOPLE!​

Others:
Scientology 50 years later. Do you see OTs around?

LRH DIED ON SOLO NOTs. (You may too.)

LRH WAS ILL, SCREAMING, HIDING, BEFORE DYING.
His death certificate is everywhere on Internet.

Scientology loves your money, not you!​

Lermanet_com

Gold Meritorious Patron
I have been told that twice about two different public who left the org.
:itstrue:

thank you for the confirmation... When i learned this it was quite disconcerting...I concluded that they are trying to incite one of their screwballs to take direct action...which is why I practice to stay a good shot..and talk about it on the net... the image is my last practice clip, I went to Clark Brothers gun range with Richard Leiby now an editor at the Washington Post and long time expose-scientology writer who cut his teeth at the Clearwater Sun..) and I taught his son how to fire a real weapon. His son had been getting fixated on paintball, so i suggested to Rich that we show him the real deal.. and that indeed, fixed the obsession..putting the entire subject into better perspective, tempering his youthful ( an expensive ) enthusiasm with respect.. The last 7 shots in my last practice round went in the 9 ring or better, ( < 3" group ) with one hand, while standing..

10june2006.jpg

Last edited:

KnightVision

Gold Meritorious Patron
thank you for the confirmation... When i learned this it was quite disconcerting...I concluded that they are trying to incite one of their screwballs to take direct action...which is why I practice to stay a good shot..and talk about it on the net... the image is my last practice clip, I went to Clark Brothers gun range with Richard Leiby now an editor at the Washington Post and long time expose-scientology writer who cut his teeth at the Clearwater Sun..) and I taught his son how to fire a real weapon. His son had been getting fixated on paintball, so i suggested to Rich that we show him the real deal.. and that indeed, fixed the obsession..putting the entire subject into better perspective, tempering his youthful ( an expensive ) enthusiasm with respect.. The last 7 shots in my last practice round went in the 9 ring or better, ( < 3" group ) with one hand, while standing..

10june2006.jpg

That certainly counts as an effective 'wake up phrase'...:thumbsup:

HappyGirl

Gold Meritorious Patron
TOTAL FREEDOM is the RIGHT to ASK QUESTIONS!

If 'We Come Back' where the hell is LRH?

"Life is ahead of you. Exit is this way."

Scientology: You Pulled Us In

At what point on the bridge do you get powerful enough to search your own religion on the Internet?

Why can't your OTs keep us away?

These are great. Enjoying this thread. :)